Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2014 2:31:20 PM EDT
Will the sig brace fit over the Phase 5 tube?  Sig says up to 1.2" tube and the Phase is 1.24".
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will the sig brace fit over the Phase 5 tube?  Sig says up to 1.2" tube and the Phase is 1.24".
View Quote

Yes, it's a very snug fit. A bit difficult to put on, but it definitely stays in place once the sig brace is on.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes, it's a very snug fit. A bit difficult to put on, but it definitely stays in place once the sig brace is on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool!  thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Something to think about if you ever plan on removing the brace from the Phase 5 tube: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_122/644232_KAK_Super_SB_15_and_Sig_Pistol_Brace______RESOLVED__.html
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sig brace meet rubber hammer, hammer, brace. Problem solved, problem staying solved.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sig brace meet rubber hammer, hammer, brace. Problem solved, problem staying solved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Add some lube while you're hammering away. You can always get the KAK tube and call it a day.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Something to think about if you ever plan on removing the brace from the Phase 5 tube: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_122/644232_KAK_Super_SB_15_and_Sig_Pistol_Brace______RESOLVED__.html
View Quote

thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:08:15 PM EDT
[#7]
ordered

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I got mine to work. Took some time but its solid now.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Add some lube while you're hammering away. You can always get the KAK tube and call it a day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have both, the KAK works well but my pistol tube (can't remember brand) required some "motivation" during the install.
but are stabile now,
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:24:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Yes, it worked well.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:37:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I used a rubber mallet and some silicone spray and it went on just fine.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:49:46 AM EDT
[#12]
I just used my hands and the floor and I was able to push my brace onto the phase 5 tube just fine...
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#13]
DELETE
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top