Originally Posted By Mauser556:

The term you're looking for is "Kapos."
View Quote

This. Couldn’t remember the term.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JG_Wentworth:
That doesn't make sense. George Soros is Jewish. This sounds like a antisemitic conspiracy theory
View Quote

You know that he said his work with the Nazis was the best time of his life? (Or something like that)
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:25:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prijador] [#3]
That doesn't make sense. George Soros is Jewish. This sounds like a antisemitic conspiracy theory
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Perhaps you were just being sarcastic.
Soros, and his organizations, exist to enslave, and failing that, destroy humanity.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
well, he hasn't changed his spots. Still targeting Jews.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:31:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inneedofhelp] [#5]
Originally Posted By AaronR:

Shocking is the Ukraine supporters now admitting that an ethnic-Jew might actually be associated with anti-semitic behavior and Nazis. In the past when it comes to Zelenskyy, they were insistent that this was impossible; and even doubled-down when Zelenskyy was saluting former Nazis while visiting the Canadian Parliament.
View Quote

They are Jews that see themselves as Ukrainian first, and if at all, Jews second.  My longtime Russian teacher Is 1/4 Jewish, the rest Ukrainian, and has been 100% supporting Ukraine in this war.  I even talked to her about Azov Battalion and the imagery they use.  It didn't bother her at all.  

She did have to flee Kiev on the day it began with some of her family, and they are all back in Kiev now.  Her parents fled her hometown, Nova Kakhovka, where they blew up the dam, in the south, and came to Kiev, and had to cross through Russian checkpoints to get there, a few months after the war started.  She understandably feels no love, only maybe some muted hate, towards Russia.

Then you have the Russian Jews that see themselves as Russian first, which is understandable to me, but you have the ones that take it one, or five steps further, like Vladimir Solovyov, who willingly act as propagandists for the Russian government.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

You know that he said his work with the Nazis was the best time of his life? (Or something like that)
View Quote

I can see that. He was raised an (aggressive) atheist and I’m sure he and his family despised practicing Jews and took pleasure in sending them to the camps.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:

I can see that. He was raised an (aggressive) atheist and I’m sure he and his family despised practicing Jews and took pleasure in sending them to the camps.

View Quote

I knew a brother and sister, Americans, whose father was Jewish.  The sister was an atheist, while her brother who was a bit older was religious and went to a synagogue, but she would go with him sometimes, so I don't think she had a burning hatred for religious jews.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#8]
RICO laws only apply to Republicans.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:45:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Last administration could have said
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Jews filled with self hate.  Who would have seen that coming?  EVERYONE!

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:56:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Prijador:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/subnetfavoritelol-1033.gif
Perhaps you were just being sarcastic.
Soros, and his organizations, exist to enslave, and failing that, destroy humanity.
View Quote

First enslave, second destroy.

Destroy Reference https://www.vhemt.org/  The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:58:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Jewish like Harry Reid is Mormon.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#15]
SUMMER OF LOVE 2.0!!!!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By osprey21:
The question I have (yes I know the answer) is WHY are him and his demon spawn still alive...    

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:11:46 PM EDT
[#17]
If there were a couple of nice young Israelis who needed a quiet a place for a week or so while visiting America on business, Himself and I would be honored to have them stay with us.  We could even loan them a car.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:14:41 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By manchu39:
Originally Posted By osprey21:
The question I have (yes I know the answer) is WHY are him and his demon spawn still alive...    

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/this-gif-793.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:21:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R_S] [#19]
We know George Soros is evil and the #1 donor of the Democrats.... he freely admits assisting the Nazi's in shipping Jews to the concentration camps...and thinking himself a GOD....yet he still walks free.

Either the Mossad are pussies or they are okay with this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
If only Mossad would do Mossad things to solve the Soros problem.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#21]
George Soros interview with Steve Kroft (60 Minutes, 1999)

Was it difficult?”

Soros: “Not, not at all. Not at all.

“No feeling of guilt?”

Soros: “No.”
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#22]
When George Soros Admitted Seeing Himself "As Some Kind Of God"

“I fancied myself as some kind of god ...” he once wrote.

“If truth be known, I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble.”

When asked by Britain’s Independent newspaper to elaborate on that passage, Soros said, “It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.”
View Quote

Soros is openly working to destroy our nation, conservatism, the free market, and Christianity:
he writes in his latest book, “The Bubble of American Supremacy,” is a “threat to the world,” run by a Republican Party that is the devil child of an unholy alliance between “market fundamentalists” and “religious fundamentalists.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, Mossad has definitely let us down on this one.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Is it possible to crowdfund a Mossad op? Asking for a friend
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Sounds like bullshit to me .
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Musk was right, this vile loathsome piece of rotten shit fundamentally hates humanity. He and his ilk can't die (painfully) fast enough.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Protesting for pay? What a bunch of malcontent whores. We put 20k up and paid our own way coming and going.

I’m not impressed or intimidated by any of these would be commissars. If they manage to get what they say they want they won’t like it.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#28]
That prick is just an international rebel without a clue who incites everything and anything that will destroy order...... from antifa pallets of bricks, to PLO uprisings, etc.

Its amazing that he hasn't been dealt with.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#29]
His son is fucking Huma.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:44:44 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Not at all. He worked for the Nazis while in a concentration camp, informing on the prisoners.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:45:32 PM EDT
[#31]
George Soros serves himself, he might be Jewish, he might even work in concert with various Jewish concerns when it serves his purposes, but he's running his own agenda not carrying out some international conspiracy formed by anyone else or designed to benefit anyone else.

Believe me, there are plenty of Christians working in concert with Soros as well.  If he's funding anything it's to spread chaos in the hopes of allowing him to exploit it for personal gain.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:45:34 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

That might fix a lot of things.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AaronR:

Shocking is the Ukraine supporters now admitting that an ethnic-Jew might actually be associated with anti-semitic behavior and Nazis. In the past when it comes to Zelenskyy, they were insistent that this was impossible; and even doubled-down when Zelenskyy was saluting former Nazis while visiting the Canadian Parliament.

To be fair Zelensky was part of a standing ovation:

Trudeau and Zelensky give Ukrainian Nazi war veteran standing ovation in Canadian parliament

The comments below are hilarious:

What a bunch of clowns.  We were Allies with Russia in WWII.  Don't they teach that in Canada?

I'm Canadian. How am I supposed to tell my children about Remembrance Day, when our entire government gave a former SS Nazi soldier a standing ovation.

Nazis clapping for nazis that was no mistake
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
George Soros serves himself, he might be Jewish, he might even work in concert with various Jewish concerns when it serves his purposes, but he's running his own agenda not carrying out some international conspiracy formed by anyone else or designed to benefit anyone else.

Believe me, there are plenty of Christians working in concert with Soros as well.  If he's funding anything it's to spread chaos in the hopes of allowing him to exploit it for personal gain.

View Quote

You nailed it, my friend! To add on the "Service to Self" part, this is the ideology behind the Satanic Mind. There are plenty of ordinary people in all aspects of society high and low. How have been given this same Satanic Mindset...
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#35]
https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/george-soros-maoist-fund-columbias-anti-israel-tent-city/

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

The protests, which began when students took over Columbia University's Morningside Heights campus lawn last week, have mushroomed nationwide.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia   all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP)   and at some, students have clashed with police.

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are "fellows" of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based "fellows" in return for spending eight hours a week organizing "campaigns led by Palestinian organizations."

They are trained to "rise up, to revolution."

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros' Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

It has three "fellows" who have been major figures in the nationwide protest movement.

Nidaa Lafi, a former president of the University of Texas Students for Justice in Palestine, was seen at an encampment at UT Dallas Wednesday making a speech demanding an end to the war in Gaza.

Lafi, a former legislative intern for the late Democratic Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson, graduated from the school last year with a degree in global business and is now a law student at Southern Methodist University in Dallas.

In January, she was detained for blocking the route of President Biden's motorcade after he arrived in Dallas for the funeral of Johnson, her former boss.

At Yale, USCPR's fellow Craig Birckhead-Morton was arrested Monday and charged with first-degree trespassing when SJP's branch, Yalies4Palestine, occupied the school's Beinecke Plaza, the Yale Daily News reported.

The most high-profile of the fellows is Berkeley's Malak Afaneh, co-president of the Berkeley Law Students for Justice in Palestine.

She has been a serial speaker at an anti-Israel protest on the campus this week   which came after she first shot to prominence by hijacking a dinner at the law school dean's home to shout anti-Israel slogans, then accused the dean's wife of assaulting her when she asked the radical to leave.

The cash from Soros and his acolytes has been critical to the Columbia protests that set off the national copycat demonstrations.

Three groups set up the tent city on Columbia's lawn last Wednesday: Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) and Within Our Lifetime.

At the "Gaza Solidarity Encampment," students sleep in tents apparently ordered from Amazon and enjoy delivery pizza, coffee from Dunkin', free sandwiches worth $12.50 from Pret a Manger, organic tortilla chips and $10 rotisserie chickens.

An analysis by The Post shows that all three got cash from groups linked to Soros. The Rockefeller Brothers Fund also gave cash to JVP.

The fund is chaired by Joseph Pierson, and includes David Rockefeller Jr, a fourth-generation member of the oil dynasty, on its board of directors. The non-profit gives money to "sustainable development" and "peace-building."

And a former Wall Street banker, Felice Gelman, a retired investment banker who has dedicated her Wall Street fortune to pro-Palestinian causes, funded all three groups.

Both SJP and JVP were expelled from Columbia University in November for "threatening rhetoric and intimidation." JVP blamed Israel for the Oct 7 Hamas terrorist attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead.

"Israeli apartheid and occupation   and United States complicity in that oppression   are the source of all this violence," JVP said in a statement on its website.  

SJP called the terrorist strike on Israel "a historic win."

An analysis by The Post shows how Soros and Gelman's cash made its way to the students through a network of nonprofits that help obscure their contributions.

Soros has given billions to the Open Society Foundations which his son Alexander   whose partner is Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's top aide and the estranged wife of pervert Anthony Weiner   now controls.

In turn, Open Society has given more than $20 million to the Tides Foundation, a progressive nonprofit "fiscal sponsor" that then sends the cash to smaller groups.

Those groups include A Jewish Voice for Peace, which between 2017 and 2022 has received $650,000 from Soros' Open Society. Its advisers include the academic Noam Chomsky and the left-wing feminist author Naomi Klein.

JVP has been a prominent part of the protests at Columbia and one of its student members was among a group expelled from the university for inviting the leader of a proscribed terrorist group, Khaled, to the "Resistance 101" Zoom meeting.

Soros has also donated $132,000 to WESPAC, called in full the Westchester People's Action Coalition Foundation.

The White Plains-based nonprofit was founded in 1974 to rally for civil rights and against the Vietnam War but is now a major funder of anti-Israel groups, including Within Our Lifetime and Students for Justice in Palestine.

SJP has also received funding from the Sparkplug Foundation, a New York-based nonprofit run by Gelman and her husband, Yoram Gelman.

The couple funneled their $20,000 donation to the group through WESPAC in 2022, according to public filings.

Gelman was previously on WESPAC's committee for Justice and Peace in the Middle East in 2009 when she was invited to Gaza by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, according to the group's website.

The UN group has been slammed for its support of Hamas.

Gelman is on the board of the Bard Lifetime Learning Institute, an offshoot of the infamously progressive college, as well as the Jenin Freedom Theatre, located in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank.

WESPAC president Howard Horowitz, a former Orthodox Jew, is a member of the New York chapter of JVP, which says it works for "advocacy and public education for Palestinian human rights."

Horowitz said he embraced the Palestinian cause after time spent living in Israel, according to a report in the Israel Times.

WESPAC has also given money to Within Our Lifetime, founded by the ubiquitous anti-Israeli protester Nerdeen Kiswani.

Within our Lifetime uses a loophole in the law to avoid declaring how much it receives from donors by not being a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, meaning it is unknown how Kiswani has benefited.

However, WESPAC is named as a fiscal sponsor of Within Our Lifetime.

After The Post published out story, an Open Society Foundations spokesperson said: "For the record, Open Society Foundations has a long history of fighting antisemitism, islamophobia and all forms of racism and hate.

"Open Society has funded a broad spectrum of US groups that have advocated for the rights of Palestinians and Israelis and for peaceful resolution to the conflict in Israel and the OPT.

"This funding is a matter of public record, disclosed on our website, fully compliant with US laws, and is part of our commitment to continuing open debate that is ultimately the only hope for peace in the region.

"The Open Society Foundations proudly support the right of all citizens to peaceful protest   a bedrock principle of our democracy."

None of the other groups responded to requests by The Post for comment.
View Quote

Even if Soros Sr. assumes room temperature, Soros Jr. will immediately take over and continue to wreak havoc on the world.
View Quote

Interesting. Even if Jr. and Sr. Soros died in a tragic murder-suicide accident, their Open Society (and others) would continue their legacy of anarchy and destruction.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Crazyascanbe:
Healthcare — Control healthcare and you control the people

Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).

Education — Take control of what people read and listen to — take control of what children learn in school.

Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools

Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level.

Gun Control — Remove the ability for the people to defend themselves from the Government.

Poverty — Increase the poverty level as high as possible. Poor people are easier to control and will keep socialists in power if they are providing everything for them to live.
View Quote

Sounds like a good summary of the plot of this story.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#37]
There's a verbalized distinction in Liberal circles between "Anti-Semitic" and "Anti-Zionist".
Some of them may believe it actually matters.
Like this Jewish "Eco-Feminist" writing for The Guardian.
"We need an Exodus from Zionism"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/apr/24/zionism-seder-protest-new-york-gaza-israel

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Honestly, that is someone we should legitimately take out.

He's tearing the fabric of society apart
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By SuperX925:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperX925:

George Soros’ family declared themselves atheist in 1938 and assisted the 1944 Nazi-installed Hungarian puppet government in rounding up that countries’ Jews (which the previous Horthy government had refused to do). He is an admitted Nazi and Communist collaborator who, in a just world, would have long since been executed. He is a Jew of convenience only and is a human stain, having mysteriously rediscovered his Jewishness in the 1990’s (just like the only slightly less scummy Madeleine Albright).
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#40]

From Wikipedia:

View Quote

Marx would be his current religious persuasion.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Cause some civil turmoil that should affect particular stocks or sectors and buy or sell to make more money is probably what he’s doing.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Conveniently I don’t like George Soros or Israel.

Let them fight.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

If I remember correctly, British, Hungarian and Russian intelligence would also like a crack at him.  I’d defer to the Russians for maximum suffering before disposal.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:33:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PDP_Main] [#44]
Originally Posted By midcap:
I think at this point the Soros' just like fucking with everyone...they are Jewish and are paying anti jewish people to protest...that's sort of Ironic.
View Quote

Even more ironic is that anyone who criticizes Soros is quickly labeled anti-semitic.

Beyond that, Ben Shapiro labels anyone who dislikes him as anti-semitic.  

They do it to themselves.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:34:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By midcap:
I think at this point the Soros' just like fucking with everyone...they are Jewish and are paying anti jewish people to protest...that's sort of Ironic.
View Quote

Soros needs Bibi gone.  Remember when the Israeli ambassador scolded Hungary as being antisemitic for expelling Soros’ foundation and then retracted his statement like 3 days later.  It’s because the Israeli government told him to retract because it was Soros snd he was funding attempts at election fuckery in Israel…
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:36:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RTBA-8:
You mean all of the brand new, identical tents used by the protesters weren't a grassroots group buy?
View Quote

Just like the Chinese rafts “refugees’ were using in the Mediterranean to invade Europe?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:37:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#47]
View Quote

George Soros is an admitted athiest. His real name is Schwartz and he changed it to Soros which is the Esperanto word meaning “to soar”. Esperanto is a fabricated “international language”.  Soros is a one-worlder…his foundation is called “Open Societies” after the Popper philosophy theories.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#48]
https://nypost.com/2024/04/26/us-news/george-soros-maoist-fund-columbias-anti-israel-tent-city/

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

The protests, which began when students took over Columbia University's Morningside Heights campus lawn last week, have mushroomed nationwide.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia   all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP)   and at some, students have clashed with police.

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are "fellows" of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based "fellows" in return for spending eight hours a week organizing "campaigns led by Palestinian organizations."

They are trained to "rise up, to revolution."

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros' Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

It has three "fellows" who have been major figures in the nationwide protest movement.

Nidaa Lafi, a former president of the University of Texas Students for Justice in Palestine, was seen at an encampment at UT Dallas Wednesday making a speech demanding an end to the war in Gaza.

Lafi, a former legislative intern for the late Democratic Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson, graduated from the school last year with a degree in global business and is now a law student at Southern Methodist University in Dallas.

In January, she was detained for blocking the route of President Biden's motorcade after he arrived in Dallas for the funeral of Johnson, her former boss.

At Yale, USCPR's fellow Craig Birckhead-Morton was arrested Monday and charged with first-degree trespassing when SJP's branch, Yalies4Palestine, occupied the school's Beinecke Plaza, the Yale Daily News reported.

The most high-profile of the fellows is Berkeley's Malak Afaneh, co-president of the Berkeley Law Students for Justice in Palestine.

She has been a serial speaker at an anti-Israel protest on the campus this week   which came after she first shot to prominence by hijacking a dinner at the law school dean's home to shout anti-Israel slogans, then accused the dean's wife of assaulting her when she asked the radical to leave.

The cash from Soros and his acolytes has been critical to the Columbia protests that set off the national copycat demonstrations.

Three groups set up the tent city on Columbia's lawn last Wednesday: Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP), Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) and Within Our Lifetime.

At the "Gaza Solidarity Encampment," students sleep in tents apparently ordered from Amazon and enjoy delivery pizza, coffee from Dunkin', free sandwiches worth $12.50 from Pret a Manger, organic tortilla chips and $10 rotisserie chickens.

An analysis by The Post shows that all three got cash from groups linked to Soros. The Rockefeller Brothers Fund also gave cash to JVP.

The fund is chaired by Joseph Pierson, and includes David Rockefeller Jr, a fourth-generation member of the oil dynasty, on its board of directors. The non-profit gives money to "sustainable development" and "peace-building."

And a former Wall Street banker, Felice Gelman, a retired investment banker who has dedicated her Wall Street fortune to pro-Palestinian causes, funded all three groups.

Both SJP and JVP were expelled from Columbia University in November for "threatening rhetoric and intimidation." JVP blamed Israel for the Oct 7 Hamas terrorist attack that left 1,200 Israelis dead.

"Israeli apartheid and occupation   and United States complicity in that oppression   are the source of all this violence," JVP said in a statement on its website.  

SJP called the terrorist strike on Israel "a historic win."

An analysis by The Post shows how Soros and Gelman's cash made its way to the students through a network of nonprofits that help obscure their contributions.

Soros has given billions to the Open Society Foundations which his son Alexander   whose partner is Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's top aide and the estranged wife of pervert Anthony Weiner   now controls.

In turn, Open Society has given more than $20 million to the Tides Foundation, a progressive nonprofit "fiscal sponsor" that then sends the cash to smaller groups.

Those groups include A Jewish Voice for Peace, which between 2017 and 2022 has received $650,000 from Soros' Open Society. Its advisers include the academic Noam Chomsky and the left-wing feminist author Naomi Klein.

JVP has been a prominent part of the protests at Columbia and one of its student members was among a group expelled from the university for inviting the leader of a proscribed terrorist group, Khaled, to the "Resistance 101" Zoom meeting.

Soros has also donated $132,000 to WESPAC, called in full the Westchester People's Action Coalition Foundation.

The White Plains-based nonprofit was founded in 1974 to rally for civil rights and against the Vietnam War but is now a major funder of anti-Israel groups, including Within Our Lifetime and Students for Justice in Palestine.

SJP has also received funding from the Sparkplug Foundation, a New York-based nonprofit run by Gelman and her husband, Yoram Gelman.

The couple funneled their $20,000 donation to the group through WESPAC in 2022, according to public filings.

Gelman was previously on WESPAC's committee for Justice and Peace in the Middle East in 2009 when she was invited to Gaza by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency, according to the group's website.

The UN group has been slammed for its support of Hamas.

Gelman is on the board of the Bard Lifetime Learning Institute, an offshoot of the infamously progressive college, as well as the Jenin Freedom Theatre, located in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank.

WESPAC president Howard Horowitz, a former Orthodox Jew, is a member of the New York chapter of JVP, which says it works for "advocacy and public education for Palestinian human rights."

Horowitz said he embraced the Palestinian cause after time spent living in Israel, according to a report in the Israel Times.

WESPAC has also given money to Within Our Lifetime, founded by the ubiquitous anti-Israeli protester Nerdeen Kiswani.

Within our Lifetime uses a loophole in the law to avoid declaring how much it receives from donors by not being a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, meaning it is unknown how Kiswani has benefited.

However, WESPAC is named as a fiscal sponsor of Within Our Lifetime.

After The Post published out story, an Open Society Foundations spokesperson said: "For the record, Open Society Foundations has a long history of fighting antisemitism, islamophobia and all forms of racism and hate.

"Open Society has funded a broad spectrum of US groups that have advocated for the rights of Palestinians and Israelis and for peaceful resolution to the conflict in Israel and the OPT.

"This funding is a matter of public record, disclosed on our website, fully compliant with US laws, and is part of our commitment to continuing open debate that is ultimately the only hope for peace in the region.

"The Open Society Foundations proudly support the right of all citizens to peaceful protest   a bedrock principle of our democracy."

None of the other groups responded to requests by The Post for comment.
View Quote

Even if Soros Sr. assumes room temperature, Soros Jr. will immediately take over and continue to wreak havoc on the world.
View Quote

Jr. already has. The only good thing about that is he hangs out in NYC clubs and makes an easier target.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Georgi? Betraying the Jews?

I did nazi that coming.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By R_S:

To be fair Zelensky was part of a standing ovation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsilnLnyWCA

The comments below are hilarious:

View Quote

The Anglosphere, particularly the US and Britain were allies with the Soviet Union, in as much as they were all enemies of Nazi Germany.  Once Nazi Germany was defeated, very quickly after, the "friendship" turned into a rivalry.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top