Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The Anglosphere, particularly the US and Britain were allies with the Soviet Union, in as much as they were all enemies of Nazi Germany.  Once Nazi Germany was defeated, very quickly after, the "friendship" turned into a rivalry.
View Quote

Russia has Putin thanks to George Soros’ rivalry with Boris Berezovsky. Berezovsky installed Putin to counter Soros’ oligarchical influence in post Soviet Russia after Yeltsin…without Soros meddling, there’d be no Putin.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Conveniently I don’t like George Soros or Israel.

Let them fight.
View Quote

One is actively fighting us.  The other isn't.  Has Israel funded DA's on US soil who laugh at a criminal killing you or your family?  Has Israel assisted in the burning of US cities in the name of ANTIFA/BLM?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Soros is untouchable.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:59:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Well isn’t that the shit. Soros, a Jew, backing Jew haters.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Russia has Putin thanks to George Soros’ rivalry with Boris Berezovsky. Berezovsky installed Putin to counter Soros’ oligarchical influence in post Soviet Russia after Yeltsin…without Soros meddling, there’d be no Putin.
View Quote

I had a book about all this, but I never finished it.  Kremlin Rising, maybe I should get another copy.  

Putin of course, had a mind of his own.  

I skimmed Boris Berezovsky's wikipedia page, and it does indeed sound like Putin quickly "got away" from him.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Soros hates America and has dedicated his life to seeing and funding it's destruction.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well isn’t that the shit. Soros, a Jew, backing Jew haters.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Even mainstream news is talking about this

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/george-soros-is-paying-activists-to-head-campus-protests/ss-AA1nIIe2?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=385964924f524663f76a4c14fc8e7f65&ei=12#image=2
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

From Wikipedia:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think at this point the Soros' just like fucking with everyone...they are Jewish and are paying anti jewish people to protest...that's sort of Ironic.

Quoted:
That doesn't make sense. George Soros is Jewish. This sounds like a antisemitic conspiracy theory

From Wikipedia:

Gy rgy Schwartz was born on 12 August 1930 in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a prosperous non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots. Soros has wryly described his home as a Jewish antisemitic home.

In a 1998 interview with CBS News, Soros said he was not religious and does not believe in God.

Ironic, isnt it?..............even more ironic that Emil Maurice was a Jew who was a founding member of the SS............
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#11]
That we allow this POS to reside within this country is shameful.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#12]
I believe old George is the #1 largest or #2nd largest donor to the Democrats and has been pretty consistently for years and years now.

Soros is essentially the patron of the Democrats.

I don't know how much he has donated to the GOP, but I wouldn't be suprised if he or his various proxies are paid up with the GOP as well.

I don't know if he's still as powerful as he was a few years back, but for awhile he was picking the leaders of the West.  Canada's Trudeau and France's Macron are rumored to be his personal picks as well a host of other leaders.  

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

To be fair Zelensky was part of a standing ovation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsilnLnyWCA

The comments below are hilarious:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shocking is the Ukraine supporters now admitting that an ethnic-Jew might actually be associated with anti-semitic behavior and Nazis. In the past when it comes to Zelenskyy, they were insistent that this was impossible; and even doubled-down when Zelenskyy was saluting former Nazis while visiting the Canadian Parliament.

To be fair Zelensky was part of a standing ovation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsilnLnyWCA

The comments below are hilarious:

What a bunch of clowns.  We were Allies with Russia in WWII.  Don't they teach that in Canada?

I'm Canadian. How am I supposed to tell my children about Remembrance Day, when our entire government gave a former SS Nazi soldier a standing ovation.

Nazis clapping for nazis that was no mistake

that "sieg heil salute" at 00:27. Ouch!
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Soros plans and pays for a lot of anti western hate. Same as he pays to fill those with TDS all their misinformation rage and hate.

We see them here regurgitating all they have been spoon fed by him. Soros has made weak minded grown ass men wet their beds filing them with anti western anti MAGA fear.

But it's not just what we see as 'the left' as he has convinced many to do his bidding.

We see them here daily.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Not very Jewish of him
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not very Jewish of him
View Quote

Nothing he has ever done was very Jewish. He does more work for Satan then anything.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:11:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If only Mossad would do Mossad things to solve the Soros problem.
View Quote

Ya, was thinking same
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think at this point the Soros' just like fucking with everyone...they are Jewish and are paying anti jewish people to protest...that's sort of Ironic.
View Quote

he had no problem stealing gold teeth and helping the Nazis....
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

One is actively fighting us.  The other isn't.  Has Israel funded DA's on US soil who laugh at a criminal killing you or your family?  Has Israel assisted in the burning of US cities in the name of ANTIFA/BLM?
View Quote

The Dancing Israelis haven't been overly beneficial either.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You mean all of the brand new, identical tents used by the protesters weren't a grassroots group buy?
View Quote

I think I want to open a tent, brick, and sign franchise to cater to these grassroots protests. I'd bet you could make a decent living getting Soros bucks...but I'd walk around feeling pretty slimy.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I keep seeing these headlines and I wouldn't doubt they are true but did anyone ever think that maybe some of these people truly do not like Israel and for good reasoning?  

It's all "paid protestors" and leftists" and "liberals" doing anti -Israel protests.  Contrary to the "I am on the right so I have to love Israel and if you don't you are paid or stupid" 2 wings of the same bird act, some people have real reasoning to dislike Israel.

What amazes me is as americans we are born of stock that hated the ruling class and here we are playing the one or the other game......shame
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#24]
No shit. Anybody who doesn't believe this has been going on since the 1960's is an idiot. Soros is the original "poison pill" for western civilization. Trust the money trail.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:27:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sssshhhhh everyone forgot about 911 and the Liberty lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

he had no problem stealing gold teeth and helping the Nazis....
View Quote
Precisely. I don't see Soros as a 'jew' but a global organized crime leader. Same way as I'm not going to shield a Gotti crime boss because he has identifies as a Catholic. He is Globalist crime scum and nothing more.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Seems an easy fix for a mossad hit team.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I know soros is Jewish  But really how religious can this mfkr be ?  This pos will sell out his on kind no problem I think it may be a family tradition
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Liberty?  60 years ago and probably mistakenly identified as Egyptian during a defensive war?

WTF does Israel have to do with 9/11?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Who didn't know this?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If only Mossad would do Mossad things to solve the Soros problem.
View Quote

Unless they're working together.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The Liberty?  60 years ago and probably mistakenly identified as Egyptian during a defensive war?

View Quote
The whole Liberty thing is so tiring. Yes it was a very very bad incident. My heart goes out to all those involved. It was not deliberate, it was something called the fog of war.

How many Americans and their allies have been killed by friendly fire from Americans? A lot.

The Israeli government has apologized profusely over an over and over for it. But if some would rather believe it was intentional that they attacked their biggest ally, their biggest supplier of intelligence, their biggest supplier of weapons then have at it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's gotta be making more money off it somehow.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:50:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Some pilot who has the opportunity needs to do society a huge favor and drop a couple jdams into the soros compound when everyone is there.  End that bloodline completely
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#37]
let's be honest here fellas....you don't have to be Jewish to be evil.
Sure, you can be Jewish and evil...but it's just as tempting for Germans , Americans and Aztecs.

The human heart is the problem not the genetic heritage.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Israel might think about parking a bullet in his brain pan.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Like what? I'm all ears...
View Quote

You will have to ask them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#40]
I thought this jackoff was a jew?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:54:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's the same old communist insurgency; Black Lives Matter, occupy Wall Street, antifa, now the PLO

It's all the same people and the same money. Same time in the calendar. Don't be surprised when pallets of bricks show up conveniently.
View Quote

The left can say the same thing about the right lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well they enjoyed recording it
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The whole Liberty thing is so tiring. Yes it was a very very bad incident. My heart goes out to all those involved. It was not deliberate, it was something called the fog of war.

How many Americans and their allies have been killed by friendly fire from Americans? A lot.

The Israeli government has apologized profusely over an over and over for it. But if some would rather believe it was intentional that they attacked their biggest ally, their biggest supplier of intelligence, their biggest supplier of weapons then have at it.
View Quote
so is the "our greatest allies" lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#45]
**yawn**
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Bwahahahaaha

The little quisling faggot that got rich by selling out fellow jews to the third reich, and stealing their shit, is funding hamas/palestine leghumpers/apologists protesting israel blowing up the assholes that attacked them.

Lol, wtf, why is this asshole still alive? Does satan just not fucking want that evil piece of shit near him?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shh, you and your rational thought. Don’t interrupt his “Dem Joos and da Libiddy” minstrel show…
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
let's be honest here fellas....you don't have to be Jewish to be evil.
Sure, you can be Jewish and evil...but it's just as tempting for Germans , Americans and Aztecs.

The human heart is the problem not the genetic heritage.
View Quote
Exactly. Don't fall for the shield he uses.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Mossad needs to put a hit out on Soros.

In Minecraft.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Now there’s a fucking surprise, Mr Holmes.
Page / 4
Top Top