BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
whats worse, this site will allow them to attempt to suppress the vote in the next election.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By Jmo371:

GD doesn't care, they cling to the idea.
whats worse, this site will allow them to attempt to suppress the vote in the next election.

"It's all already been decided who will win"

"Your Vote Doesn't matter"

"Why Bother Voting"

"Dominion will just "change" your vote to Biden"

"EVERY Single Judge & Court in the nation is "in" on the Vote Cheating"

And we could go on and on and one with examples from "ARFCOM PaTRioTs" playing their part in "Operation Demoralize" by the Democrats trying to keep Republicans from "bothering" to vote come Election day.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

And government lies go unchallenged ?
View Quote

Apparently they do since no krakens were ever released by trump, lake, sid, giuliani, etc. They all bent the knee in the end. trumps a dead man walking, hes just to deluded to know it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
You mean like Al Gore contesting ONE STATE for 45 days?
Hillary claiming election fraud? Or Russian interference?

you're right. It is embarrassing. God forbid we, the electorate, demand that these fucks be held accountable.

Tell us again how Biden got 81 million votes, grandpa. We like that story.
View Quote

You’re wasting your time. They can’t and won’t. It’s really that simple.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

As a GUN OWNER & 2nd AMENDMENT ADVOCATE on a GUN BOARD - would it be "unfair" to point out that:

Mitch McConnell is THE Guy who made it happen for TWO out of THREE new Republican Justices to be on the SCOTUS?   McConnell broke Senate Tradition to keep Merrick Garland OFF the SCOTUS in Obama's term.  And that Mitch McConnell did a masterful performance to rush Amy Comey Barrett onto the SCOTUS before Trump flubbed & lost the 2020 election?

That when Obama & Biden were trying to ram Gun Control through - that Mitch McConnell was like King Kong swatting down every Gun Control Bill?  In fact the Only Gun Control that Mitch McConnell couldn't stop, was TRUMP's Idiotic "Bump Stock" ban (Which Trump took 100% of the "credit" for doing all by himself & bypassing Congress & the Law entirely with Trumps retarded Executive Order to OVERTURN Obama era rulings that Bump Stocks were not "Machine Guns".

Comparing Mitch McConnell (who actually got things done we needed into law, and stopped shit from happening to restrict our gun rights) Vs. Trump?  

https://i.imgur.com/hhMKS0f.jpg

JFC - saying we need dirty pieces of shit like George Santos or Trump to "Lead Us To a New Golden Age of Honesty & Integrity" is

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Click
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

That's what I thought, but this week USSC declined to hear his case, so not sure what the deal is.

Here:

https://thetablet.org/supreme-court-rules-sandmanns-libel-lawsuit-against-media-outlets-cant-move-forward/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
And yet, kid victimized by Native Indian guy harassment and falsely maligned as a racist gets jack shit. Not to mention the false Russia charges and even impeachment on known false charges against Trump, goes nowhere with no one held to task on that defamation.

Yes, Kari Lake is a nut job who tamptrumed when she lost - but some equal justice when Conservatives get maligned and defamed would be nice.

My only hope from all this is enough people realize how overstated the election fraud claims were - enough, to decide their vote maybe does count at least some and go vote this November.   Because that whole message to the base that their vote does not count, was insanity.
He sued CNN and they settled.

That's what I thought, but this week USSC declined to hear his case, so not sure what the deal is.

Here:

https://thetablet.org/supreme-court-rules-sandmanns-libel-lawsuit-against-media-outlets-cant-move-forward/
From your link
Sandmann's lawyers reached confidential settlements with The Washington Post and CNN in 2020 and with NBC News in 2021.

A federal judge in Kentucky dismissed Sandmann's defamation lawsuit against other publications in 2022. The judge narrowed the suit to focus only on whether a quote attributed to Phillips, who said Sandmann "blocked him and wouldn't allow him to retreat," was defamatory. He said the quote was Phillips' opinion for which the media outlets could not be sued.

The Cincinnati-based 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the judge's dismissal.
What SCOTUS declined was his appeal regarding suits against other outlets. He still has whatever his settlement was with the 3 that settled.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:03:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#6]
Originally Posted By PatHenry79:

Click
View All Quotes

As a GUN OWNER & 2nd AMENDMENT ADVOCATE on a GUN BOARD - would it be "unfair" to point out that:

Mitch McConnell is THE Guy who made it happen for TWO out of THREE new Republican Justices to be on the SCOTUS?   McConnell broke Senate Tradition to keep Merrick Garland OFF the SCOTUS in Obama's term.  And that Mitch McConnell did a masterful performance to rush Amy Comey Barrett onto the SCOTUS before Trump flubbed & lost the 2020 election?

That when Obama & Biden were trying to ram Gun Control through - that Mitch McConnell was like King Kong swatting down every Gun Control Bill?  In fact the Only Gun Control that Mitch McConnell couldn't stop, was TRUMP's Idiotic "Bump Stock" ban (Which Trump took 100% of the "credit" for doing all by himself & bypassing Congress & the Law entirely with Trumps retarded Executive Order to OVERTURN Obama era rulings that Bump Stocks were not "Machine Guns".

Comparing Mitch McConnell (who actually got things done we needed into law, and stopped shit from happening to restrict our gun rights) Vs. Trump?  

JFC - saying we need dirty pieces of shit like George Santos or Trump to "Lead Us To a New Golden Age of Honesty & Integrity" is

Bigger_Hammer

Click

Mods asked me to remove the "A Beaten Pussy Waving a White Flag" (which is a completely factual description of the image) so as not to hurt delicate "Click" snowflakes feelz.

Welcome to ARFCOM.  

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:

They've been primed to believe in grand conspiracies for decades now.  That, and the fact that in the post 9/11 world the government has greatly expanded it's monitoring processes, which gives credence to many conspiracy thoeries.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Thrasymachus:
Originally Posted By JLH3:
First you convince yourself that something happened

Then you say that the thing happened because of a conspiracy to make it happen.  

Then, when you can't find any evidence of the thing, you say that proves the existence of the conspiracy.   Because if there wasn't a conspiracy, you could find the evidence

They've been primed to believe in grand conspiracies for decades now.  That, and the fact that in the post 9/11 world the government has greatly expanded it's monitoring processes, which gives credence to many conspiracy thoeries.

Yeah... no reason to believe our government engages in false flag terror attacks/provoking and encouraging terrorist attacks.

Yeah I'm sure the court findings from the Curtis Culwell Center terrorist attacks, was all just "Muh Russian Propaganda". People like you will believe any allegation against Russia, if it makes Russia look bad. But if there was a literal mountain of evidence of wrongdoing by our own government, you just handwave it and go "LOL OK conspiratard".
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:15:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macros73] [#9]
Edit: overreactions removed. Please accept my apologies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By macros73:
It's been brought to my attention that speech that is or could be seen as critical of Donald Trump is not wanted on AR15.com and is a violation of the site code of conduct.

Please lock the thread.
View Quote

Que?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:21:05 PM EDT
[#11]
It's been brought to my attention that speech that is or could be seen as critical of Donald Trump is not wanted on AR15.com and is a violation of the site code of conduct.

Please lock the thread.
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:21:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Everything you said is 100% true.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
Aside from her claims on the recorder do you believe that Lake was the victim of election fraud?

If you have the evidence, you need to send it to her ASAP.

I don't think that an affidavit claiming "I believe there was fraud" will suffice.

The problem with cheating is, the cheaters cover the evidence, and without full audits, you'll have a helluva time proving it.

The system used to be structured to make it difficult, but mail in ballots made it very easy.

Cheaters aren't going to say oh yeah, we totally threw a bunch of fake ballots in the to even things to!

Just doesn't happen

And when the government was more or less neutral, it didn't happen at such broad scale and when it did, you could sometimes discover and fight it.

But when it's the literal government helping?

Of course evidence is going to be incredibly difficult to get

Not only that... but simply ask yourself. How the fuck do we *KNOW* that the people who filled out those ballots, were 100% the actual voters?
People have reported that ballots were sent out, to them, in previous states they lived in.

Imagine you moved, sold your house to someone who turned out to be a Democrat. He gets your mail in ballot. You don't think someone who thinks Trump is 1000x worse than Hitler, wouldn't think twice about filling out your automatically mailed-in ballot? You dont think some liberal wine mom wouldn't fill out her politically disinterested son's, daughter's or husband's ballot in?

FFS, If I was a corrupt piece of shit, low IQ Left-leaning Postal worker... and I go to someone's mailbox and see "Return to sender, this person doesn't live here anymore" on a mail in ballot... you don't think that *I* might not take that ballot home and fill it in and submit it myself? If I 100% believed Trump needed to go "BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY"!?

I dont put it past the left. The rhetoric they pushed *DEMANDED* cheating.
Whether there was a massive coordinated effort to cheat? I don't have proof of any sort of "Industrial scale" cheating. I don't think its outside the realm of possibility. But the rhetoric that leftists and even neo-cons were pushing... that Trump needs to go "no matter what" and "By all means necessary" certainly shows intent.

Also, the fact that the most politically active, wealthy, liberals,... when polled... 70% of them, according to a Rasmussen poll... stated they think cheating in an election is OK if it means they get their desired candidate.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Please lock the thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

It's super easy actually. Trump was hated like no one else and Democrats had 4 years to whip their supporters into a frenzy. Do you forget the incessant, constant hate for 4 years straight? And, surprise surprise, the same thing is happening again in this election. Hell, there's even a thread in GD today that calls out how passionate the left is about hating Trump: https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Trump-Evokes-More-Anger-And-Fear-From-Democrats-Than-Biden-Does-From-Republicans/5-2715753/

Source:

No crazy conspiracy theory needed to explain the number of votes Biden got.
View All Quotes
You mean like Al Gore contesting ONE STATE for 45 days?
Hillary claiming election fraud? Or Russian interference?

you're right. It is embarrassing. God forbid we, the electorate, demand that these fucks be held accountable.

Tell us again how Biden got 81 million votes, grandpa. We like that story.

You're wasting your time. They can't and won't. It's really that simple.

It's super easy actually. Trump was hated like no one else and Democrats had 4 years to whip their supporters into a frenzy. Do you forget the incessant, constant hate for 4 years straight? And, surprise surprise, the same thing is happening again in this election. Hell, there's even a thread in GD today that calls out how passionate the left is about hating Trump: https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Trump-Evokes-More-Anger-And-Fear-From-Democrats-Than-Biden-Does-From-Republicans/5-2715753/

Source:

ATLANTA (AP)   Many Americans are unenthusiastic about a November rematch of the 2020 presidential election. But presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump appears to stoke more anger and fear among Americans from his opposing party than President Joe Biden does from his.

A new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research finds that Democrats are more likely to report feeling "fearful" or "angry" about the prospects of another Trump term than Republicans are about the idea of Biden remaining in the White House.

The emotional reaction Trump inspires may work in his favor too, though, since the poll also found that Republicans are more excited about the prospect of a Trump win than Democrats are about a Biden victory.

Seven in 10 Democrats say the words "angry" or "fearful" would describe their emotions "extremely well" or "very well" upon a Trump victory. A smaller majority of Republicans   56%   say the same about a Biden triumph. About 6 in 10 Democrats cite both emotions when contemplating a Trump victory. Again, that exceeds the roughly 4 out of 10 Republicans who said they would feel both angry and scared about Biden prevailing.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#16]
In what court?

Originally Posted By Low_Country:
Is your contention that Rudy Gulianni did not sign and submit an affidavit admitting that he lied about voter fraud in Georgia, that Sidney Powell's attorney did not argue in court that no reasonable person would have ever believed her claims, that Fox news did not settle for hundreds of millions of dollars over their bullshit about the domininion machines...?
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:29:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#18]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:32:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Here's my problem with your claim: There is a tendency to blame everything on the government, where "the government" is seen as some evil nameless, faceless - and most importantly - monolithic entity. The government consists of thousands and thousands of INDIVIDUALS, each with their own opinions, morals, beliefs, etc. While the majority of them are probably Demoracts, there are a fair number of Republicans in the mix too. In order for "the government" to be capable of what it is accused of, you would have to have every single individual that makes up the government participate in said evil behavior, none of them speaking out against injustices. You don't think that there's a single person who is willing to speak out if a government program participated in domestic false flag or terrorist attacks, for example?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:

Yeah... no reason to believe our government engages in false flag terror attacks/provoking and encouraging terrorist attacks.

Yeah I'm sure the court findings from the Curtis Culwell Center terrorist attacks, was all just "Muh Russian Propaganda". People like you will believe any allegation against Russia, if it makes Russia look bad. But if there was a literal mountain of evidence of wrongdoing by our own government, you just handwave it and go "LOL OK conspiratard".

Here's my problem with your claim: There is a tendency to blame everything on the government, where "the government" is seen as some evil nameless, faceless - and most importantly - monolithic entity. The government consists of thousands and thousands of INDIVIDUALS, each with their own opinions, morals, beliefs, etc. While the majority of them are probably Demoracts, there are a fair number of Republicans in the mix too. In order for "the government" to be capable of what it is accused of, you would have to have every single individual that makes up the government participate in said evil behavior, none of them speaking out against injustices. You don't think that there's a single person who is willing to speak out if a government program participated in domestic false flag or terrorist attacks, for example?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Not only that... but simply ask yourself. How the fuck do we *KNOW* that the people who filled out those ballots, were 100% the actual voters?
People have reported that ballots were sent out, to them, in previous states they lived in.

Imagine you moved, sold your house to someone who turned out to be a Democrat. He gets your mail in ballot. You don't think someone who thinks Trump is 1000x worse than Hitler, wouldn't think twice about filling out your automatically mailed-in ballot? You dont think some liberal wine mom wouldn't fill out her politically disinterested son's, daughter's or husband's ballot in?

FFS, If I was a corrupt piece of shit, low IQ Left-leaning Postal worker... and I go to someone's mailbox and see "Return to sender, this person doesn't live here anymore" on a mail in ballot... you don't think that *I* might not take that ballot home and fill it in and submit it myself? If I 100% believed Trump needed to go "BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY"!?

Whether there was a massive coordinated effort to cheat? I don't have proof of any sort of "Industrial scale" cheating. I don't think its outside the realm of possibility. But the rhetoric that leftists and even neo-cons were pushing... that Trump needs to go "no matter what" and "By all means necessary" certainly shows intent.

Also, the fact that the most politically active, wealthy, liberals,... when polled... 70% of them, according to a Rasmussen poll... stated they think cheating in an election is OK if it means they get their desired candidate.

View Quote

Again ,  Heartland Institute / Rasmussen poll on Mail In Ballot Fraud and analysis of fraud levels to affect election results .  Both sides cheat , dems do it twice as much by vote volume .

Very easy to find .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Again ,  Heartland Institute / Rasmussen poll on Mail In Ballot Fraud and analysis of fraud levels to affect election results .  Both sides cheat , dems do it twice as much by vote volume .

Very easy to find .
View All Quotes

Very easy to find .

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Click
View Quote

Wait, what....  a 3-2024 member placing a 2004 member on ignore t5heir first month here?  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Seadra_tha_Guineapig:

laughs in truth social IPO
View Quote

You know whats going to happen with Truth Social? Trump is going to call on all his people to invest and drive up the price to show "our" true value... Then he is going to dump the stock
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#25]

All of this is true.  

However, what got Kari Lake in hot water, is she said that it actually happened -without having any evidence.

She has evidence of a vulnerable system and of motives, but not of the things she claimed.

Last week, our cat was missing for a day.

My wife insisted that she KNEW that "something terrible happened to the kitty."

I corrected her and insisted that she did not actually "know" this.   She got mad.

The kitty was hiding under the neighbor's porch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#26]

All of this is true.  

However, what got Kari Lake in hot water, is she said that it actually happened -without having any evidence.

She has evidence of a vulnerable system and of motives, but not of the things she claimed.

I corrected her and insisted that she did not actually "know" this.   She got mad.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bhart89:
Aside from her claims on the recorder do you believe that Lake was the victim of election fraud?

If you have the evidence, you need to send it to her ASAP.

I don't think that an affidavit claiming "I believe there was fraud" will suffice.

The problem with cheating is, the cheaters cover the evidence, and without full audits, you'll have a helluva time proving it.

The system used to be structured to make it difficult, but mail in ballots made it very easy.

Cheaters aren't going to say oh yeah, we totally threw a bunch of fake ballots in the to even things to!

Just doesn't happen

And when the government was more or less neutral, it didn't happen at such broad scale and when it did, you could sometimes discover and fight it.

But when it's the literal government helping?

Of course evidence is going to be incredibly difficult to get

All of this is true.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By CavScout:

The DU site must be offline again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CavScout:
Originally Posted By CreamCheesePizza:
Another Trump sycophant that ends up taking a fat L. Who's next?

The DU site must be offline again.

It's like a who's who of TDS'd N_Ts
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Source:

View Quote

That doesn't explain anything. Reality for you and many like you I guess is quite terrifying.
Myself and many others are just done trying to convince big government republicans otherwise. Have a good day sir.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#29]

If it's so easy to find, why hasn't there been any verifiable proof?
View Quote

There are many reasons why. You don't want to admit it or acknowledge it. Its much easier to scream its a conspiracy and brush it off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By Blue_Devil_JD:
You know whats going to happen with Truth Social? Trump is going to call on all his people to invest and drive up the price to show "our" true value... Then he is going to dump the stock
View Quote

Trump will claim he didn't know about the evil & corrupt "plan" to tank Truth Social just after Trump cashed out - leaving others with pennies and worthless stock on a company that has never made a penny of profit, and then claim that he has been "forced out" by a "Witch hunt" of the corrupt forces of the Globalist Elites, George Soros, Luciferians, Democrats, The Chinese Communists, RINOs, and the Rotary Club.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By AdLucem:

Wait, what....  a 3-2024 member placing a 2004 member on ignore t5heir first month here?  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/retreadGIF-1707812-2658060.gif
View Quote

Yea, he's a protected troll. All he does is bait people into COC violations. I dont need to read his bs. Got anything else?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#32]
I'd still party with her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Leading with links to cdn.nucleusfiles.com (whoever that is), with a wall of text starting with "KanekoaTheGreat", isn't the best start.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
Originally Posted By Duck_Hunt:
Originally Posted By TheKill:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Because she made claims and has been unable to get access to evidence.

She might also be running out of money to fight.

She's probably burned millions trying to fight this and suspect she's running our of money

So she filed for discovery and they refused to provide it, defying the courts order or did it just not exist?

In order to prove what she alleges, you would have to trace every ballot back to a valid voter.  With the way the mail in process works, it's impossible to do that.  The "voter" "certifies" their ballot by signing the envelope.  The very first thing that they do when they receive the ballots for counting, is to open up the envelope, and separate the envelope from the ballot.  This sanitizes the ballot and makes it impossible to confirm it's validity!  Once they have been separated, the ballot is assumed to be valid and there is no way to even determine who cast that ballot.

It's a perfect setup for cheating at a grand scale if you do not have robust accountability at the counting places.  Which explains the ones where Republicans were thrown out.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/463094/IMG_5395_jpeg-3170865.JPG

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1742670648433090764.html

Warning. WALL of text.

Click To View Spoiler

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/e0/e04e630c-63ff-4bdb-9652-e0be3598b5d4/summary20of20election20fraud20in20the20swing20states.pdf

Leading with links to cdn.nucleusfiles.com (whoever that is), with a wall of text starting with "KanekoaTheGreat", isn't the best start.

Well it's a darned good thing that you only have to read about 3-4 paragraphs or so of the text to get an idea about it.

The easiest way to manipulate suckers in america: Say exactly what you mean... but use more than 2 paragraphs and use multisyllabic words.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alwaysright:

Are you kidding🤣🤣

Just the fact her opponent was in charge of the election alone is bad. Maricopa county had tons of issues.

I think she's probably running out of money to fight. She doesn't have Donald Trump money

Evidently, Trump doesn't have Trump money.

I wonder if he'll stop hawking overpriced Tump Bibles now?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Click
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

Click

'

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:51:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#36]

View Quote

Easy as in searching for " Heartland Institute".

A fraud threshold of 6% of the 47 million vote by mail ballots cast by the dems would change results .

Why did Mark Elias get 58% of dems to vote by mail ?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Please lock the thread.
View Quote

Good this is SICK! Donald Trump (RISEN!) is coming to save the republic and your speech is demoralizing and has no place in a Republican PRO TRUMP forum. GO BACK to DU
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:53:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#38]

There are many reasons why. You don't want to admit it or acknowledge it. Its much easier to scream its a conspiracy and brush it off.
View Quote

Well, the total lack of any credible evidence or proof, is by itself complete & total confirmation that there is indeed a complex conspiracy that is SO Good - that it leave absolutely NO evidence or proof behind...    

And the Fact that the major proponents of this "conspiracy" (Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, Kari Lake & others) have all retracted their claims or have failed to produce evidence of such claims in court ...  

Well that total lack of evidence or proof is the Confirmation that they are right exactly because they had no actual evidence or proof - only wild & baseless accusations - that should in no way keep chumps "true believers" from continuing to donate generously to "Stop The Steal" C/O Donald J. Trump.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Please lock the thread.
View Quote

Was this a mod or staff or a butthurt sycophant?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#40]

You mean like the people who claim there is proof election fraud changed the election results?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

In order for this to be a meaningful statement, you'll have to tell everyone openly and honestly what you call "proof" and what you don't.

I'm pretty sure you and I have been around this before.

Yet you still persist with this crap. How are you not embarassed at doing this? Are you really that predatory and self deluded?

You mean like the people who claim there is proof election fraud changed the election results?

If you meant to aim that at me ... I'll repeat what I have said many times before, and even encourage you to go look it up (you won't, we're lazy bums).  We don't know what happened in the 2020 election. I believe but cannot prove that trump won. We saw a huge number of indicators of fraud and dishonest goings on in the so-called vote counting.

Those things did not get investigated by the courts, they weren't allowed to go to discovery phase, the courts ducked it by using standing (you weren't hurt, you can't bring it to court) or laches (the harm already happened, it's too late you can't come to court). The one (two? three?) court case I saw over it was a complete poop fling by the bad actors trying to hide everything they did up to just outright ignoring subpoenas and erasing evidence.

We know the counts associated with the bad behavior were more than enough to cover the margins.

But chickens and lazy bums hid behind "proooooffff" and than define "proof" to mean ... always exactly one step away from what you can say. Forever. In this case the cowardly standard is "but the courts rejected it" without even a fake attempt to look into WHY they wouldn't try these things.

And trying to get people to listen to the testimony of the people directly involved who saw what went on? Forget it.

Some butthurt jerks might have to change their positions, and that'd be too much.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:57:56 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Please lock the thread.

It is total & complete SARCASM & SATIRE.  

Macros73 is not onboard with the Trump is our GOD & SAVIOR program.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:59:52 PM EDT
[#42]

It is total & complete SARCASM & SATIRE.  

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/58/18/075818e2342a80d5012384cf38d88b81.gif

Macros73 is not onboard with the Trump is our GOD & SAVIOR program.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Thanks, my sarcasm menter is broken sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#43]

Well, the total lack of any credible evidence or proof, is by itself complete & total confirmation that there is indeed a complex conspiracy that is SO Good - that it leave absolutely NO evidence or proof behind...    

And the Fact that the major proponents of this "conspiracy" (Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell, Kari Lake & others) have all retracted their claims or have failed to produce evidence of such claims in court ...  

Well that total lack of evidence or proof is the Confirmation that they are right exactly because they had no actual evidence or proof - only wild & baseless accusations - that should in no way keep chumps "true believers" from continuing to donate generously to "Stop The Steal" C/O Donald J. Trump.

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Click
View All Quotes

Bigger_Hammer

Click

Well you sure showed him.   Now, What was your screen name before you respawned?

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:06:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#45]

Yea, he's a protected troll. All he does is bait people into COC violations. I dont need to read his bs. Got anything else?
View Quote

Gawd...

some thought 23'ers actually made the 13'ers look "good" ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Maybe its just me... but you dont sound or act like a newcomer with a month and 40 posts under their belt.   BTW I've never reported anyone (for trolling, retread suspicion or coc violations) or ignored anyone here, but again, maybe its just me.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:12:27 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:14:48 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top