Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2024 1:01:13 PM EDT
"If there was a third-party candidate who had a chance in hell I would vote for them," said Austin Healey, a 26-year-old Democrat. Healey, who describes himself as "very liberal," said his mixed reviews of Biden take a back seat to his concerns that Trump's comeback bid "looks like a clear ploy for trying to abolish democracy."

Derrick Johnson, a Michigan voter who identifies as a liberal independent, offered plenty of critiques against Biden, as well. But the 46-year-old caregiver and food service worker made his bottom line clear: "Donald Trump is a madman. I'm afraid he'll have us in World War III. My message is anybody but Trump."

https://hosted.ap.org/article/2d29d5b0be4fe11272ec372542b76b44/trump-evokes-more-anger-and-fear-democrats-biden-does

https://apnorc.org/projects/few-excited-many-angry-and-fearful-about-biden-trump-reelection/

Screen names?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Which group tends more towards hysteria?...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Worried about Trump getting us into WWIII?  Is he paying attention to what has been going since FJB got in office?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't worry,  when they want your opinion  they'll give it to you
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Which party is largely comprised of post menopausal white women interested in cradle to grave bulletproof entitlements?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Because of all the b******* the media publishes about him, very little if any of it really true.

All the s*** they said Trump would do, is what liberals are doing on a daily basis

I really think media is actually the true problem in this country.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't get it, Joe Biden can rape a child on live TV and the media will report the screaming you hear was caused by Trump. It's gotten that bad with the media and the idiots who believe their lies.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Worried about Trump getting us into WWIII?  Is he paying attention to what has been going since FJB got in office?
View Quote

They were saying all the same things in 2016. War, the end of democracy, etc. None of those things started rolling until Biden got in.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Their Vaginas are far more tender than Conservatives’.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Which party is largely comprised of post menopausal white women interested in cradle to grave bulletproof entitlements?
View Quote

Women used to look to a man for security. Now, they look to the Government.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"If there was a third-party candidate who had a chance in hell I would vote for them," said Austin Healey, a 26-year-old Democrat. Healey, who describes himself as "very liberal," said his mixed reviews of Biden take a back seat to his concerns that Trump's comeback bid "looks like a clear ploy for trying to abolish democracy."

Derrick Johnson, a Michigan voter who identifies as a liberal independent, offered plenty of critiques against Biden, as well. But the 46-year-old caregiver and food service worker made his bottom line clear: "Donald Trump is a madman. I'm afraid he'll have us in World War III. My message is anybody but Trump."

https://hosted.ap.org/article/2d29d5b0be4fe11272ec372542b76b44/trump-evokes-more-anger-and-fear-democrats-biden-does

https://apnorc.org/projects/few-excited-many-angry-and-fearful-about-biden-trump-reelection/

Screen names?
View Quote

WWII? Dumbasses aren't paying attention.......we have some real stupid people in this country
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Somewhere I have a shirt that says  Rope, Tree, Journalist. Some assembly required.

It's triggered a few Karens.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:12:12 PM EDT
[#12]
He’s afraid Trump will start WW3? Why didn’t he when he was president?

Let’s see, Russia invades Ukraine. Israel is at war in Gaza. Haiti is at war. South Africa isn’t lookin too hot. South America is pretty destabilized. BRIX. China is threatening Taiwan.

Idk man, one guy really seems to be fucking shit up and it’s not Trump. Dumb bastard.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have you seen some of the interviews at the trump rallies?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:16:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Because of all the b******* the media publishes about him, very little if any of it really true.

All the s*** they said Trump would do, is what liberals are doing on a daily basis

View Quote

You’re allowed to say “shit” here.

Also:

Piss
Fuck
Cunt
Cocksucker
Motherfucker
and
Tits
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Democrats are much more likely to be conditioned to salivate by the chime of a bell by their more developed media apparatus.

They have been perfecting the Trump=Rage conditioned response for years now.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I wish Trump was half of what the left claims he is. I would feel better about voting for him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Media brainwashing apparently works.

Did they forget Trump was President for four years?

And since they like to bash older people now that Trump is in his late 70's...

People Trump's age do not usually change positions so expect four more years of peace, prosperity and secure borders.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:20:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Not true, the election was rigged.  Liberals would never show up to vote for Biden because they hate Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Derrick Johnson is a delusional retard.

How is it even possible to be that divorced from reality?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#20]
That's because the left is mentally ill.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Title should be changed to

CIA Propaganda Still Effective on Victims of Military-grade Psyops
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I work with one.  Retired Marine no less.  Scared shitless of DJT.

Fully informed by the mainstream media.  It is nearly futile to discuss politics with him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Screen_Names?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Screen names?
View Quote

WTF is this OP???  What a Dumb Thread OP and you should feel bad.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#25]
If you back and look at Ronald Reagan when he was campaigning for president and re-election they said the exact same thing.

Threat to democracy? You mean like using the Justice system against your opponent?

Look in the mirror you dumb asses!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:32:32 PM EDT
[#26]
This is all bullshit but kinda makes sense when you break it down.

The democrats control it all. No need to be scared with you always have victory.

Trump voters only have hype and false promises with no result. Leaving them with the coping with the pain of defeat.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:32:39 PM EDT
[#27]
He evokes the most confusion amongst the GD N_Ter's.  They don't know which way is up.   They've concluded after much thought, that helping biden win or helping Trump lose - same thing -  is the best move for their 2nd Amendment rights.  Can you fathom that??
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#28]
It's because Democrats are LOONEY TUNES!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Makes sense, libs tend to be more on the emotional, soy boy side of the spectrum.    
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#30]
"Donald Trump is a madman. I'm afraid he'll have us in World War III.
View Quote

Fucking dumbass
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Fpni
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#32]
The funny thing is trump is a moderate...on basically everything.

Imagine if somone with some actual principals ran?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:20:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Trump equal's insurrection ...

plus tore up the Constitution  and doesn't like war

All these things combined Biden gets my vote

For me Riding on the Biden train this election

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Good.

Fuck 'em.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top