Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who says I didn't back Cruz?  At the end of the day,  my only choices were Trump or Klinton. What should I have done? Vote Klinton?  I mean that's what this is about right?

I don't like any of the candidates from the last 30 years or more. None of them have been conservative enough to excite me. They have all been too liberal.
View Quote

I'm not reducing everything down to one or the other. If Trump did something I didn't like I'm going to say it.

Edit: That's fair.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:It was not the slam dunk some YouTube “gunfluencers” had been priming their followers into believing the case would be, with further hopes that, when won, they’d have a beachhead from which victories against other ATF rules, notably on frames and receivers, and on pistol stabilizing braces, would be launched. Precedent would be made.
View Quote

Anyone who gets their 2A news solely from YouTube "gunfluencers" is fucking retarded.  I've blocked one in particular for worthless clickbait bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Trump needs to have his feet held to  the fire, or else he will do what he wants wrong or wrong or rarely right
He didn't get enough push back about the due process bs.
Because to the autist it's black or white decision. And any criticism of trump is instant reeee sorry your girl lost.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Best President Ever
View Quote

He did repeal Obama Care and built a wall.  Oh, wait.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Machines do not have a nature. That have a function. Living things have a nature, not a trigger, or a screwdriver for that matter.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Anyone who gets their 2A news solely from YouTube "gunfluencers" is fucking retarded.  I've blocked one in particular for worthless clickbait bullshit.
View Quote

Let me guess: Armed Scholar?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm not reducing everything down to one or the other. If Trump did something I didn't like I'm going to say it.

Edit: That's fair.
View Quote

Yep, that is fair.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:13:05 PM EDT
[#10]
You don't fucking say. Fuck Trump.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If you all backed Cruz like I did none of this would be happening.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#12]
This was going to happen. Many said so when Trump did this the way he did it. I was one and was promptly told my girl lost.

If we are going to let our guys slide when they make mistakes then we are no better than the ball gargling leftists.

We need accountability from the people we elect. We also need to quit squabbling internally or we will not see another R elected President.

The level of fallout is still TBD. No matter what, Trump owns this.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This guy gets it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy gets it.
Many of us backed Cruz. When the time came we voted R. We need to do so again, even if it means holding our nose again.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is just shaping up to be a fabulous year for our 2A rights, not to mention the rest of our rights.
View Quote

Time. It's getting pretty fucking close.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:29:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mr. “Due process later” fucked us on silencers, too. I just got mine approved after a 20 month wait.
View Quote

Fuck your silencer. Border needs closed.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Hide your stuff and don’t tell anyone,fuck laws that restrict your rights.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mr. “Due process later” fucked us on silencers, too. I just got mine approved after a 20 month wait.

And there it is.......

Maybe if we give up our 30 round mags it will get closed a little faster. Hell, maybe we could trade semi-automatic rifles for a wall!
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The only argument should be that they comport with the letter of the law, and if the government wants to ban them, then pass a law.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:32:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Interesting hill to die on.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And there it is.......

Maybe if we give up our 30 round mags it will get closed a little faster. Hell, maybe we could trade semi-automatic rifles for a wall!
View Quote

I'm giving up nothing.

But trump is our best shot at saving the nation. Period. Every other option is globalism. We long ago lost the right to any nuance.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Literally nobody is advocating for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are smart and have fully convinced me to back Biden.  At least he didn't ban bumpstocks

Literally nobody is advocating for that.

In November, there will be two people on the ballot:

Trump
Biden

You will have to choose. Or write in Donald Duck.

If you write in Donald Duck, I don’t want to hear one single political post from you for the next four years.

Edit: I would vote for someone other than Trump in the primary if the retards at CA GOP would let no party preference voters participate in their primary, but they don’t.

Edit 2: Every political thread in GD would be moot if Ron Paul had won. Just sayin
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Trump
Biden

If you write in Donald Duck, I don’t want to hear one single political post from you for the next four years.
View Quote

Every sane person in this country ought to be writing in Donald Duck.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump
Biden

Funny that you guys like to accuse us of not living in reality.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:42:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't pretend to believe that that the idea of "writing in Donald Duck" is reality.

Reality is that we are being forced to make choice akin to picking our favorite STD. The fact that these two geriatrics are what we have to choose from is absolute proof there is no real reason to give a tinker's damn who wins. They are just different bites from the same shit sandwich.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:46:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't pretend to believe that that the idea of "writing in Donald Duck" is reality.

Reality is that we are being forced to make choice akin to picking our favorite STD. The fact that these two geriatrics are what we have to choose from is absolute proof there is no real reason to give a tinker's damn who wins. They are just different bites from the same shit sandwich.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you think there would be no functional difference between a Trump second term and a “Biden” second term vis a vis 2A rights, then you truly are not living in reality.

There’s a massive difference between not being happy about choosing between two shit sandwiches and actually thinking that a turdlet finger sandwich is exactly the same as a 6 foot mega turd sub.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:47:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And we're back to "sorry your girl lost." Maybe instead of coping you can say your guy isn't perfect and he made mistakes. It's going to be hard. But intellectual honesty is important if you want people to take you seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right.  It would have been far better for America had Hillary Klinton won.

And we're back to "sorry your girl lost." Maybe instead of coping you can say your guy isn't perfect and he made mistakes. It's going to be hard. But intellectual honesty is important if you want people to take you seriously.
I have yet to see anyone claim Trump was perfect or didn't make mistakes. That's your delusions filling in for you.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Vote for Biden!
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
"But trust me bro, it's just a stupid gun accessory. I never even owned one. It's just a plastic toy. Banning them doesn't hurt anyone or change anything. It won't set a precedent. Trust me, bro, he's pro-gun. He's gonna set up a Second Amendment Coalition."
View Quote

Bump stocks are just range toys, I can shoot things at a 1000 yards.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is Donald Duck running as a write-in candidate?

"But muh protest vote."

This is how far your protest vote goes.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:50:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"But trust me bro, it's just a stupid gun accessory. I never even owned one. It's just a plastic toy. Banning them doesn't hurt anyone or change anything. It won't set a precedent. Trust me, bro, he's pro-gun. He's gonna set up a Second Amendment Coalition."

Pepperidge Farms remembers that mouth breather.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL...Cruz couldn't get elected , which means Hillary in power, swell idea....You boys needed a hell of a lot more votes for Cruz than the members of this forum, hell he was still millions of (about 63 million) votes short...You boys go find somebody all conservatives are willing to vote for or pound sand already...Let me guess, Desantis.. Same issue, 90% of conservatives refused to even consider it.. One secret, nobody will vote for anyone taking uni-party money to campaign...Vivek would have been great, but N_T's held their nose up and said Desantis or else.. Conservatives said fuck Desantis....I don't know what to tell you besides find better that all are willing to vote for...
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hide your stuff and don’t tell anyone,fuck laws that restrict your rights.
View Quote

If you have to hide your stuff, then you have already lost your rights.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And there it is.......

View Quote

Some people like just the tip, until they get the whole sausage.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Get back to us when you can find the bumpstock law he signed.

Trump talks. The ATF overreaches.

Think this community would realize that by now.
View Quote

At a February 26, 2018 press conference Trump said in reference to bumpstocks, “I’m writing that out myself. I don’t care if Congress does it or not. I am writing it out myself.”

Look it up
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

At a February 26, 2018 press conference Trump said in reference to bumpstocks, “I’m writing that out myself. I don’t care if Congress does it or not. I am writing it out myself.”

Look it up
View Quote

That's ok, because that guy was our guy. If their guy had done it, it would be worthy of impeachment. I mean, the NRA told him to do it, he didn't know that it was wrong. He was a great president, he just picked bad people to advise him. It wasn't his fault that he listened to them. He will definitely build a wall this time, and drain the swamp. Mexico will pay for all of it.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You don't fucking say. Fuck Trump.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

For Bumpstocks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How now, cultists?

You're right.  It would have been far better for America had Hillary Klinton won.

For Bumpstocks?

Nope, for all of US
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And there it is.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And there it is.......

Keep them......it isn't going to get closed and you may need them
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:09:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Get back to us when you can find the bumpstock law he signed.

Trump talks. The ATF overreaches.

Think this community would realize that by now.
View Quote

Wow.

He literally ordered the ATF to ban them.  And then bragged about it as something Obama wasn't able to "accomplish."

It's OK to admit he pissed in your face, bro.  You don't have to keep pretending it was lemonade.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:10:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wow.

He literally ordered the ATF to ban them.  And then bragged about it as something Obama wasn't able to "accomplish."

It's OK to admit he pissed in your face, bro.  You don't have to keep pretending it was lemonade.
View Quote

That's some people's fetish.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:11:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Stop it. The only viable option now is T$. It doesn't matter if you like it or not. Suck it up and be a man. Or consign your children and grandchildren to communist slavery.

I have the same PMAGs loaded that you do. In one timeline, we definitely pop them, and end everything. In another, we maybe pop them. It's your choice.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This was going to happen. Many said so when Trump did this the way he did it. I was one and was promptly told my girl lost.

If we are going to let our guys slide when they make mistakes then we are no better than the ball gargling leftists.

We need accountability from the people we elect. We also need to quit squabbling internally or we will not see another R elected President.

The level of fallout is still TBD. No matter what, Trump owns this.
View Quote

Trump put us in the position of having to win a Supreme Court case just to UNdo the damage he did to the 2nd amendment.

He literally did more to hurt the 2nd than either Obama or Biden.

It's fucking amazing watching people excuse it
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:16:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Stop it. The only viable option now is T$. It doesn't matter if you like it or not. Suck it up and be a man. Or consign your children and grandchildren to communist slavery.

I have the same PMAGs loaded that you do. In one timeline, we definitely pop them, and end everything. In another, we maybe pop them. It's your choice.
View Quote

No one who votes for a gun grabber is popping pmags when the time comes.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trump put us in the position of having to win a Supreme Court case just to UNdo the damage he did to the 2nd amendment.

He literally did more to hurt the 2nd than either Obama or Biden.

It's fucking amazing watching people excuse it
View Quote

And, hands down he is the best option we have. The only option we have that isn't racing towards the globalist cliff.

If you're too stupid to understand the strategy here, you're complicit.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The irony is palpable.....
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

President Newsom thanks you.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:21:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

President Newsom thanks you.
View Quote

The cowardly part is they're too weak kneed to just admit that's their goal.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LOL...Cruz couldn't get elected , which means Hillary in power, swell idea....You boys needed a hell of a lot more votes for Cruz than the members of this forum, hell he was still millions of (about 63 million) votes short...You boys go find somebody all conservatives are willing to vote for or pound sand already...Let me guess, Desantis.. Same issue, 90% of conservatives refused to even consider it.. One secret, nobody will vote for anyone taking uni-party money to campaign...Vivek would have been great, but N_T's held their nose up and said Desantis or else.. Conservatives said fuck Desantis....I don't know what to tell you besides find better that all are willing to vote for...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really don't think conservative dislike DeSantis that much they just prefer Trump right now.

Trump has ties to the uniparty too. No politician is exempt entirely.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#50]
No excuse for what Trump did. He was dead wrong on this issue and he has my full support.

The mental gymnastics performed by people who refuse to back him for this or any other reason amaze me.

We have 2 choices. Pull the lever for Trump or don’t but your options have been decided at this point.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top