BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And, hands down he is the best option we have. The only option we have that isn't racing towards the globalist cliff.

If you're too stupid to understand the strategy here, you're complicit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump put us in the position of having to win a Supreme Court case just to UNdo the damage he did to the 2nd amendment.

He literally did more to hurt the 2nd than either Obama or Biden.

It's fucking amazing watching people excuse it

And, hands down he is the best option we have. The only option we have that isn't racing towards the globalist cliff.

If you're too stupid to understand the strategy here, you're complicit.

I think you've got a point there.
There is only one way now and I'm not especially proud of it either.

For one, the man is a yankee if shit wasn't already fucked up enough already.

I didn't invite any of this bullshit either.

I'm not taking the yankees' blame anymore.

No more.

Edit:.....slithering along the edge, of a straight razor..
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't give a shit. Go Trump.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The irony is palpable.....
View Quote

The irony is talking about "popping pmags" when someone is so afraid of the unknown that they can't even bring themselves to refrain from voting for a known anti-2nd amendment candidate.  

Whether it's Biden or Trump, no one who votes for either of those shitheels is "popping" anything when they directt the ATF to "adminitratively" fuck your rights again.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I really don't think conservative dislike DeSantis that much they just prefer Trump right now.

Trump has ties to the uniparty too. No politician is exempt entirely.
View Quote

Of course, we also know there is no such thing as the perfect candidate, 2A or not..all of them fuck us to some extent or another...The N_T's act like every thing that has happened to their guys have been solely because of conservatives on this forum voting different from them..its not even a drop in the bucket to the rest of the voters out there that flat out decide elections...The thousands on this forum arn't changing the out come in any way shape or form over what the rest of voters decide.....As for the money, difference is, their guys can't even enter without selling their soul to the uni-party financiers just to get in the game, let alone actually compete...Neither Trump nor Vivek had to have their money to get in the game, it just made competing easier...
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The cowardly part is they're too weak kneed to just admit that's their goal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

President Newsom thanks you.

The cowardly part is they're too weak kneed to just admit that's their goal.

I wouldn't go that far. They obviously mean well, and I agree with them in spirit - that the 2A is inviolable, and that it is the foundation for any society that can honestly call itself free. I just think they're impractical.

Trump's gun policy basically sucks, but so did W's, HW's, and Reagan's. There are no other realistic options at this point. Like really, what are the alternatives, RFK Junior?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ever president is better than Lincoln.
View Quote

Can’t be said enough. We can try though.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The irony is talking about "popping pmags" when someone is so afraid of the unknown that they can't even bring themselves to refrain from voting for a known anti-2nd amendment candidate.  

Whether it's Biden or Trump, no one who votes for either of those shitheels is "popping" anything when they directt the ATF to "adminitratively" fuck your rights again.

View Quote

Who gives a Fuck? How simple are you?

One guy will try and regain American sovereignty and the other is already neck deep in debt to the communists to whom he sold that sovereignty.

We can focus on getting a perfect candidate once the fucking fire is put out. Right now vote for the guy with the extinguisher.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bonanno, Game Theory, 2nd Ed.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with every single thing you just said.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I agree with every single thing you just said.
View Quote

Well, duh
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

One guy will try and regain American sovereignty and the other is already neck deep in debt to the communists to whom he sold that sovereignty.

We can focus on getting a perfect candidate once the fucking fire is put out. Right now vote for the guy with the extinguisher.
View Quote

You sound like someone desperate to pretend 2016 to 2021 never happened and that Trump is some unknown quantity rather than the buffoon who was at the BEST of times incapable of accomplishing anything.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You sound like someone desperate to pretend 2016 to 2021 never happened and that Trump is some unknown quantity rather than the buffoon who was at the BEST of times incapable of accomplishing anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But who else is there?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#13]
The fucking we will get from this week be epic and will affect everything else.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But who else is there?
View Quote

No one.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll write in Pat Buchanan. If he wins, with GD as my witness, I'll send you 1000 loaded pmags. Mk262. 77 grain open tip match. The good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You're right.  It would have been far better for America had Hillary Klinton won.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How now, cultists?

You're right.  It would have been far better for America had Hillary Klinton won.

Lol
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Junk Journalism. The Plaintiff and his legal council both came out of the oral arguments feeling good about the state of the case. There were parts of the oral arguments that didn't sound great in isolation, but as a whole, they're probably going to rule in our favor.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#18]
GD never disappoints
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You spend a lot of time acting like the smartest guy in the room, but you never seem to say what your plan is this November. Why don’t you enlighten us so we can follow your example?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Junk Journalism. The Plaintiff and his legal council both came out of the oral arguments feeling good about the state of the case. There were parts of the oral arguments that didn't sound great in isolation, but as a whole, they're probably going to rule in our favor.
View Quote

Here's hoping.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
GD never disappoints
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You spend a lot of time acting like the smartest guy in the room, but you never seem to say what your plan is this November. Why don’t you enlighten us so we can follow your example?
View Quote

Nothing outrageous.

Work.  Invest.  Exercise.  

Trump isn't fixing anything if he wins.  That prediction comes from the benefit of unvarnished hindsight.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:21:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nothing outrageous.

Trump isn't fixing anything if he wins.  That prediction comes from the benefit of unvarnished hindsight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing outrageous.

What does that same hindsight say about a Biden win?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In November, there will be two people on the ballot:

Trump
Biden

You will have to choose. Or write in Donald Duck.

If you write in Donald Duck, I don't want to hear one single political post from you for the next four years.

Edit: I would vote for someone other than Trump in the primary if the retards at CA GOP would let no party preference voters participate in their primary, but they don't.

Edit 2: Every political thread in GD would be moot if Ron Paul had won. Just sayin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys are smart and have fully convinced me to back Biden.  At least he didn't ban bumpstocks

Literally nobody is advocating for that.

In November, there will be two people on the ballot:

Trump
Biden

You will have to choose. Or write in Donald Duck.

If you write in Donald Duck, I don't want to hear one single political post from you for the next four years.

Edit: I would vote for someone other than Trump in the primary if the retards at CA GOP would let no party preference voters participate in their primary, but they don't.

Edit 2: Every political thread in GD would be moot if Ron Paul had won. Just sayin

I'll write in Donald Duck because Trump is going to get is ass handed to him in Nov and I'll say "I fucking told you retards to nominate someone else" as much as I want.

I voted for Trump twice, I'm not going to be fooled, coerced, or guilted into doing it again. Every single swinging dick that voted for him in the primary this year is culpable for the predictable deafeat of Trump that's soon to follow.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sorry your girl lost
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every sane person in this country ought to be writing in Donald Duck.

Sorry your girl lost
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#26]
“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record.” - DJT

"Don't worry about the NRA, they're on our side," Half of you are so afraid of the NRA. There's nothing to be afraid of. ... And you know what, if they're not with you, we have to fight them every once in a while, that's OK. Sometimes we're going to have to be very tough and we're going to have to fight 'em." “Joe can you do that? Can you add what Amy and Dianne have(AWB), can you add them in? We’re going to get it passed!” -DJT

I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control. He added later, "We have tremendous support for really common sense, sensible, important background checks!” - DJT

Just like they don't want to solve the DACA problem, why didn't the Democrats pass gun control legislation when they had both the House & Senate during the Obama Administration. Because they didn't want to, and now they just talk! -DJT

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope! -DJT

“Take the Guns first go through due process second” -DJT

"I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talking about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned and we're looking at that. I'm going to seriously look at it. I don't love the idea of it," -DJT

“The Obama Administration legalized bump stocks. BAD IDEA ‘As I promised, today the Department of Justice will issue the rule banning BUMP STOCKS with a mandated comment period. We will BAN all devices that turn legal weapons into illegal machine guns.” - DJT

“I don’t know why anyone needs an AR-15” - DJT
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Can we get get a troll rating everytime somebody uses the phrase "Trump's bumpstock ban"?

Look, we know you hate trump and this is the best way to virtue signal it, but you can at least do us a solid and link the bill he signed from congress making this law? BUT HE SAID IT RAWARADERZ.

I get it, but why not the equal outrage for the ATF, who is almost never mentioned in the same sentance when you all BUT MAH BUMPSTONKZ!! simp?

Shit rolls out of trumps mouth all the time, but you know the atf would be here anyway. At least admit that to yourself, if not here.

Just stop and vote for michael already, k?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What does that same hindsight say about a Biden win?
View Quote

I won't speak for Andy but maybe someone new that isn't 80 steps up for 2028.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Looks like the system is working as designed , that checks & balances thingy.
AFT is not a law making branch of government and EO's are not laws.

Meanwhile............

"DeSantis vows to repeal federal bump stock ban, but he hasn’t made it budge in Florida"

(But even if he succeeded, Florida would still have its own ban in state statute — one that DeSantis has not made an effort to repeal as governor)
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Best President Ever
View Quote

I guess you wanted  Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020 and 2024 if you are dead set against Trump; because those are the only choices.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You left out Reagan
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better than Lincoln, better than Washington.

You left out Reagan

Reagan put the ban on machine guns.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Looks like the system is working as designed , that checks & balances thingy.
AFT is not a law making branch of government and EO's are not laws.

Meanwhile............

"DeSantis vows to repeal federal bump stock ban, but he hasn’t made it budge in Florida"

(But even if he succeeded, Florida would still have its own ban in state statute — one that DeSantis has not made an effort to repeal as governor)
View Quote

DeSantis isn't in the running anymore.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:33:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He did repeal Obama Care and built a wall.  Oh, wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Best President Ever

He did repeal Obama Care and built a wall.  Oh, wait.

McCain killed the repeal. The wall was pit into law but the .gubmint is ignoring it.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Can we get get a troll rating everytime somebody uses the phrase "Trump's bumpstock ban"?

Look, we know you hate trump and this is the best way to virtue signal it, but you can at least do us a solid and link the bill he signed from congress making this law? BUT HE SAID IT RAWARADERZ.

I get it, but why not the equal outrage for the ATF, who is almost never mentioned in the same sentance when you all BUT MAH BUMPSTONKZ!! simp?

Shit rolls out of trumps mouth all the time, but you know the atf would be here anyway. At least admit that to yourself, if not here.

Just stop and vote for michael already, k?
View Quote

The ATF told Trump no the first time and he pushed until he got it done. Trump even bragged about it.

Trump is left of the ATF he tried to put an anti gunner in charge of it.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's internet technology we should be able to tell within 72 hours if a potential gun owner has a record." - DJT

"Don't worry about the NRA, they're on our side," Half of you are so afraid of the NRA. There's nothing to be afraid of. ... And you know what, if they're not with you, we have to fight them every once in a while, that's OK. Sometimes we're going to have to be very tough and we're going to have to fight 'em." "Joe can you do that? Can you add what Amy and Dianne have(AWB), can you add them in? We're going to get it passed!" -DJT

I think the Republicans are going to be great and lead the charge, along with the Democrats," Trump said of passing legislation on gun control. He added later, "We have tremendous support for really common sense, sensible, important background checks!" - DJT

Just like they don't want to solve the DACA problem, why didn't the Democrats pass gun control legislation when they had both the House & Senate during the Obama Administration. Because they didn't want to, and now they just talk! -DJT

I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope! -DJT

"Take the Guns first go through due process second" -DJT

"I'd like to think about it. I mean nobody's talking about silencers very much. I did talk about the bump stock and we had it banned and we're looking at that. I'm going to seriously look at it. I don't love the idea of it," -DJT

"The Obama Administration legalized bump stocks. BAD IDEA 'As I promised, today the Department of Justice will issue the rule banning BUMP STOCKS with a mandated comment period. We will BAN all devices that turn legal weapons into illegal machine guns." - DJT

"I don't know why anyone needs an AR-15" - DJT
View Quote

[biden intensifies]
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I won't speak for Andy but maybe someone new that isn't 80 steps up for 2028.
View Quote

That would be nice.

It's been surreal watching the office of the President devolve to this state.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Mr. "Due process later" fucked us on silencers, too. I just got mine approved after a 20 month wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Best President Ever

Mr. "Due process later" fucked us on silencers, too. I just got mine approved after a 20 month wait.

Paul Ryan fucked us on silencers.  Why are you blaming Trump for what the establishment Republicans did?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

DeSantis isn't in the running anymore.
View Quote

He never was.
STATE laws are a thing.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:37:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How now, cultists?

That's all you have to hang onto....

Well this pos isn't hitler so let's go with the pos
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:37:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

He never was.
View Quote

Sure.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:39:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I stopped here. If I want to read biased bullshit, I'll go to a URK thread.
View Quote

Seriously?

You think the 2A would be better off if those three were Democrat picks?
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:39:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Stupid mother fuckers gonna stupid mother fuck.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'll write in Donald Duck because Trump is going to get is ass handed to him in Nov and I'll say "I fucking told you retards to nominate someone else" as much as I want.

I voted for Trump twice, I'm not going to be fooled, coerced, or guilted into doing it again. Every single swinging dick that voted for him in the primary this year is culpable for the predictable deafeat of Trump that's soon to follow.
View Quote

The bidet crime family says thanks for the vote.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:40:13 PM EDT
[#44]
For a supposedly pro-gun/2nd Amendment website this place has a lot of anti-gun people.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How now, cultists?
View Quote

Haaaaaaaaa How fucking original.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I honestly don't know that he'll lose.

Biden is immensely unpopular and clearly unfit to manage his own affairs, let alone the executive branch.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:41:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

None of the other candidates are reliably MAGA.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Get back to us when you can find the bumpstock law he signed.

Trump talks. The ATF overreaches.

Think this community would realize that by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How now, cultists?

Get back to us when you can find the bumpstock law he signed.

Trump talks. The ATF overreaches.

Think this community would realize that by now.

He never will.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I honestly don't know that he'll lose.

Biden is immensely unpopular and clearly unfit to manage his own affairs, let alone the executive branch.

View Quote

I pay attention to a lot of different circles that vary along the political spectrum. And no one likes Biden.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#50]
If I had to choose between a man who will stab the 2A ten times and another man who will stab the 2A a random number of times between 1 to 9 , I'm choosing the second option. FJB. I set the low bound to 1 instead of 0 because knowing Trump, all it takes is another Vegas like shooting and he's going to fold like a wet blanket again.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top