Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 33
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:56:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mikepiet] [#1]
Started carnivore back in August of last year. Went from 245 to 215 in about two months, which I am very happy with.

Workouts have been amazing and I have been able to run again since my joints aren't taking the pounding. I can't believe I can eat just a couple times a day and be fine.

I was previously on a "bodybuilder" type diet where I was eating 5 to 6 times a day. Can't believe how shitty I felt on that diet.

No gas. No bloating.

I am doing some dairy though. Previously I was waaayyy lactose intolerant to the point I needed to take lactaid to just have a bowl of ice cream

Now, heavy cream or whole milk in my coffee has zero effect. The odd bowl of ice cream does not effect me at all.

Since I've hit a good set weight,  I will have the odd carb every now and then. Really no more than once of twice a month though. And it's usually sushi.

Grocery bill has also decreased since I am buying all my meat at Costco and it's pretty economical.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
why no dairy? the fats in dairy are good for you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Clarinath:

No dairy, carbs or sugars.

After a month I will start adding a little.

I am also working on portion control.

That steak will make 4 meals for me, where before I would eat the whole thing.

The only downside is that I am always cold now

But I really have to drop some pounds.
Sugar.  One cup of Whole Milk will have 12 grams of sugar.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Been carnavore for almost a year. Dropped 55 pounds in the first 3 months. I feel better than I have on years.

I'd say the biggest benefit has been the almost complete reversal of joint and back pain.

If you like your vegetables; you can keep your vegetables...  I'm done with them. Sugar too. That shit was killing me.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Been on the keto lifestyle for 10 years now; started and still continue under the watch of my cardiologist.  Never been healthier.

290 down to 210.  If I do an 'egg week' (beach time baby) it goes to a nicely cut 200.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Just doing an elimination to get in the routine, I will add more in after a month of getting my head wrapped around the changes.

Keep it simple at first, then add or change as time goes on.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GlockFudd:

I think for some people that can handle oxalates, things like avocados and nuts can be ok. I wouldn't say they are good across the board, especially for folks like me that suffer from autoimmune conditions. Both are high in oxalates, which for me at least seems to make me sicker. I grew up all my life with people saying I needed to eat that stuff because it was good for me, but I was taking 3 medications while I was eating that way along with OTC meds for gut and digestion issues. Im not at all saying that carnivore is the answer for everyone either but there is something that seems to be healing about it, at least for a period of time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Obo2:
While i certainly won't knock it, for most folks they'll see good results from a diet like this simply because they are cutting a bunch of garbage sugar and empty carbs.

Short of using it as an elimination diet to try and isolate food related medical issues I don't think it's necessary to go full carnivore. Leafy greens and a few other low carb veggies as well as some nuts, berries and shit like avocado and coconut oil are all really good additions to a diet.

I think for some people that can handle oxalates, things like avocados and nuts can be ok. I wouldn't say they are good across the board, especially for folks like me that suffer from autoimmune conditions. Both are high in oxalates, which for me at least seems to make me sicker. I grew up all my life with people saying I needed to eat that stuff because it was good for me, but I was taking 3 medications while I was eating that way along with OTC meds for gut and digestion issues. Im not at all saying that carnivore is the answer for everyone either but there is something that seems to be healing about it, at least for a period of time.

Yeah you would fall under my caveat of elimination diet for medical issues.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SeanTX:
Is anyone doing this having regular blood tests? Specifically for kidney function?
I've heard that a diet like this is hard on your kidneys.
View Quote

it can be if you are too high on protein and not enough fat.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#8]
For the carnivore diet to be truly healthy, are you getting in your organ meats as well?

I've considered the carnivore diet in the past, I've done Keto for a very long time.  However, I'm not a huge fan or organ meat.  I have thought about having the organ meat ground in with the burger on the next cow I have processed but would like to try a sample of that prior to committing.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 3one5:
For the carnivore diet to be truly healthy, are you getting in your organ meats as well?

I've considered the carnivore diet in the past, I've done Keto for a very long time.  However, I'm not a huge fan or organ meat.  I have thought about having the organ meat ground in with the burger on the next cow I have processed but would like to try a sample of that prior to committing.

View Quote

I am taking Centrum multivitamins daily to make up for any deficiencies.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:22:21 PM EDT
[#10]

I am taking Centrum multivitamins daily to make up for any deficiencies.
View Quote

That should help, but most multivitamins have very low bioavailability.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:23:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TarawaS2000] [#11]
I tried carnivore a few years ago. I only lasted like a week. Between having the runs a couple times a day, what really broke me was feeling like I was just cooking, washing pans, cooking, washing pans.

I might get the ban hammer for saying this. Buuuut one thing I did find helpful was... Click To View Spoiler

I need to do something though. I eat like shit. I'm 6'2 234 so I'm only like 30 pounds off a solid fighting weight. I think I might get back on this or try keto. My issue is I have a major sweet tooth and that gets me in trouble.

View Quote

I still don't like liver but I forced it down. I did take a liking to chicken hearts in butter and hot sauce.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Any of yall doing this along with BJJ 2-3 days a week and lifting 2-3 others?

I’d like give this a try.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

I ordered some ground beef 70, 20, 10 (beef, fat, organs). I've never had organ meat before, but this has a strong flavor. I eat it with scrambled eggs and it's not bad. I do that with all my ground beef now. I only eat a 1lb of this organ beef once or twice a week. You don't need much.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#14]
@dupemaster

You got a carnivore meal/dish on your menu??
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:30:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By skew12:

View Quote

No, but I lift 4 days a week and run and or cycle 4 days a week. I take Sundays off. Monday and Thursdays are my super days.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
@dupemaster

You got a carnivore meal/dish on your menu??
View Quote

The popular one here is the triple cheeseburger or hamburger with no bun/veggies.

Or eggs n bacon.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#17]
The constipation issue is Susan one of too little fat.

If you are eating too lean on this, you will get plugged up. If you are eating too much fat, you will have loose/ watery stools, when you achieve proper balance, your poops will be normal.

Don’t go too lean or too fatty.

Only you can figure this out, it’s going to be different for everyone.

I don’t for myself that about a 50/50 macro balance is right.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#18]
This is a great thread, thank you for all of the great carnivore posts.

It’s hard to do this with a family of 4 eating differently at supper, but I am only 10 days into, we will see how things work.

From the stories here there are a lot of guys doing it long term, and I wouldn’t be sad to keep going.

Bro in law owns a butcher shop, so I get the family rate on meat.

Makes a huge difference.
View Quote

I think long term is a special kind of will power. I wish I had it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:50:43 PM EDT
[#19]
My morning glucose level is now sitting around 107

So all I gotta do is lose weight , and change my diet from trash to eggs and meat ?

All right I'll get on it
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Is anyone doing this having regular blood tests? Specifically for kidney function?
View Quote

Had blood drawn 7 days prior to a Dr's appointment last month. Been carnivore since April, lost 20 lbs of fat but gained? lbs of muscle due to lifting much more than cardio. I was 195 when I went to my appt, for a physical.  My primary doc is a big girl, but thorough and nice. She says ' Your weight is down, good ' , I said 'Yep, I'm doing carnivore. Only eat meat.' She pulled back a little. 'Fatty beef, chicken, pork. ' She recoiled even more " No fruit or vegetables?" Nope.
  So LSS, we get to my blood work, all good values within their parameters. We concluded the visit but she had a WTF! look  on her face as she left.  I'm at 200 now, as I enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas but c-vore is easy to get back on track with. I'm not hungry anymore in the morning, so I'm in a fasted state all day. I'm 64, 5ft 8.5 tall and shrinking, a retired firefighter. I'd love to get down to 185, my running weight when I was in the military.  Thanks folks!  When in doubt, fat!
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

I have at least 2 full panels drawn a year and I can confirm my kidney function has in fact improved since eating pretty much only high quality fatty meats.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#22]

I have at least 2 full panels drawn a year and I can confirm my kidney function has in fact improved since eating pretty much only high quality fatty meats.
View All Quotes

I have had the exact same results in the past.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

View Quote

Do strict carnivore for 90 days, and see how you look and feel.
Then eat a few cheat meals of 'regular' processed foods and carbs, and you'll notice that you start feeling like crap again.

Just a data point: I eat a Lb of pork sausage and 6 scrambled eggs once/day, sometimes I'll have a Lb of 73/27 ground beef a few hours later, but half the time the pork/eggs is enough until 24 hours later.

Carbs and eating several meals a day keeps your insulin levels elevated all day long.
Insulin interferes with the body's ability to metabolize fats on demand.
Thats what makes your body crave the sugar rush for 'quick energy', and leads to grabbing carbs and frequent snacking.

Adapt to constant fat burning, and you don't feel frequent hunger.

I'm not an expert, but I know what works for me, and lots of other people who prefer to cut out all the chemicals in processed foods that are designed to keep you addicted to crap foods and snacking.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#24]
A basic low carb diet is probably better. You can incorporate it into your lifestyle much easier than Keto or whatever caveman diet you're doing right now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By skew12:

View Quote

Give it a try.

The first few days you might not have energy, but you just have to eat more.

More calories, more energy.

You’ll stabilize and then life will go on like always.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:09:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockFudd] [#26]
Originally Posted By rob78:

To discount the possibility of constipation in a strict carnivore diet is a bit disingenuous.

I'm not anti-carnivore diet.  It's not for me, but it works for others.

I had a carnivore cultist tell me it was fine he hadn't shit in a week because "he excretes protein in his urine".  He couldn't grasp that this wasn't normal.

I haven't seen him in the gym since then.  

Even "King Carnivore" Baker eats eggs, dairy, yogurt, and fruit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rob78:
Originally Posted By xciapup:
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:
In before the constipation thread...

My dad ate like that.  A colon resection and Avastin at $16000 per shot saved him.

Enjoy.

To discount the possibility of constipation in a strict carnivore diet is a bit disingenuous.

I'm not anti-carnivore diet.  It's not for me, but it works for others.

I had a carnivore cultist tell me it was fine he hadn't shit in a week because "he excretes protein in his urine".  He couldn't grasp that this wasn't normal.

I haven't seen him in the gym since then.  

Even "King Carnivore" Baker eats eggs, dairy, yogurt, and fruit.

Please elaborate on all the stuff you saw your dad consume.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#27]
I just started a few days ago.

Previously had lost 80lbs most of it from doing keto.

Gained about 40lbs back after I became a father. So trying Carnivore now.

Have you given up artificial sweeteners? Are you doing straight meat, salt water? I find that to be the hardest part. I miss Coke Zero ect.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Mercworx:

Have you given up artificial sweeteners? Are you doing straight meat, salt water? I find that to be the hardest part. I miss Coke Zero ect.
View Quote

I eat as clean as I possibly can, so yes no sweeteners. Unprocessed meat, butter, salt and water and some clean electrolytes(no flavorings) is what I have been doing. Don't feel like you must do this overnight. Listen to your body, and if something feels off, investigate it. Many folks will experience horrible agony if you make too many changes too fast. In fact its recommended by many doctors in the keto/carnivore space to transition over a 8 week period to avoid stress on the body.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 15ladder:

Had blood drawn 7 days prior to a Dr's appointment last month. Been carnivore since April, lost 20 lbs of fat but gained? lbs of muscle due to lifting much more than cardio. I was 195 when I went to my appt, for a physical.  My primary doc is a big girl, but thorough and nice. She says ' Your weight is down, good ' , I said 'Yep, I'm doing carnivore. Only eat meat.' She pulled back a little. 'Fatty beef, chicken, pork. ' She recoiled even more " No fruit or vegetables?" Nope.
  So LSS, we get to my blood work, all good values within their parameters. We concluded the visit but she had a WTF! look  on her face as she left.  I'm at 200 now, as I enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas but c-vore is easy to get back on track with. I'm not hungry anymore in the morning, so I'm in a fasted state all day. I'm 64, 5ft 8.5 tall and shrinking, a retired firefighter. I'd love to get down to 185, my running weight when I was in the military.  Thanks folks!  When in doubt, fat!
View Quote

Yes fat is your friend. High quality fat.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:29:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Just call it what it is. The Atkin’s diet.

It does work. Ive lost several pounds using the Atkins diet.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:35:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GlockFudd] [#31]
Originally Posted By Silas:

View Quote

You will find that most folks who eat carnivore for any length of time are actually not trying to loose weight, they are eating carnivore because it helps them feel better and keeps them off medications. Atkins differs greatly due to all the extra stuff you can stuff down your neck.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#32]
You'll get tired of it.  It's inevitable.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:41:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Mercworx:

View Quote

The only thing I am ingesting now are meat, water and multivitamins.

I stopped drinking pop about a year ago, except for when my dad was dying.  That sent me to the ER with a kidney stone…

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Silas:

View Quote

It’s not the Atkins Diet.

Atkins diet allows carbs, though in small quantities.

If you are doing carnivore, there are zero carbs.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Superluckycat:
You'll get tired of it.  It's inevitable.
View Quote

I know, until then, I will eat amazing amounts of meat and enjoy myself.

I have never been much of a veggie fan, but now they are gone completely.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Reminder that red meat is a carcinogen rated on the same level as cigarettes and uranium- that being a substance we know, as well as we can know, can give you cancer.

Eating a steak or some sausage is not bad. Eating a steak or sausage once a day, or more, is asking for a colon cancer diagnosis.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 3:57:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#37]
Originally Posted By CreamCheesePizza:
Reminder that red meat is a carcinogen rated on the same level as cigarettes and uranium- that being a substance we know, as well as we can know, can give you cancer.

Eating a steak or some sausage is not bad. Eating a steak or sausage once a day, or more, is asking for a colon cancer diagnosis.
View Quote
Screenname checks out...kinda
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#38]
We as Homo Sapiens Sapiens like all other animals have evolved to eat only one food. Lions eat meat, cows eat grass, koala bears eat eucalyptus leaves etc.

Sure we can process other foods such as vegetables and fruits but it was only an evolutionary stop gap if we were unable to source animal protein and fat. Also keep in mind the fruits and vegetables during our first 3 millions years of evolution were vastly different than the crossbred or GMO fruits and vegetables of today.

In our modern society we have become accustomed to produce being available year round. Again during our evolutionary period these foods just wouldn't have been available less maybe a few month out of the year during summer months. These foods also are not very calorie dense a small group of evolving humans would have very quickly depleted this resource.

The notion that we need to eat fruit and veggies for vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet is just not correct.

Do what you want the plain and simple truth is Homo Sapiens are carnivores and meat and only meat is the food we were designed to eat and the food that fueled the species into the ultimate apex predator.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes
This is a great thread, thank you for all of the great carnivore posts.

It’s hard to do this with a family of 4 eating differently at supper, but I am only 10 days into, we will see how things work.

From the stories here there are a lot of guys doing it long term, and I wouldn’t be sad to keep going.

Bro in law owns a butcher shop, so I get the family rate on meat.

Makes a huge difference.

Guys, when you stop eating carbs, all and any carbs, when you are at ZERO carb intake, you will stop craving them. Cook up a bunch of burgers,  chicken thighs, pork chops, bacon-save the bacon fat, put it on the less fatty meats. Hell,I've dipped bacon strips in bacon fat and eaten them .  Organ meat = liverwurst. Keep meat in the fridge for a snack. You'll see ads for Mac and cheese, tv commercials for pizza or burgers (my weakness) just avert your eyes. You're burning fat, especially the visceral belly fat that causes health problems. I went from squeezing into size 40 jeans to fitting into 38's. Long time since that's happened. I think this spring I'll aim for 36. Fatty meat. Fasted exercise. Stay the course!
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Horse shit....
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Eating a food that increases inflammation in your body (carbs) is asking for cancer too. I wonder why my inflammation has come down so much since eating only meat? Fact of the matter is that if we live long enough, we will all develop cancer. But in the meantime, you may want to brush up on your medical research...https://biologicalsciences.uchicago.edu/news/tva-nutrient-cancer-immunity#:~:text=Trans%2Dvaccenic%20acid%20(TVA)%2C%20a%20long%2Dchain,from%20the%20University%20of%20Chicago.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:02:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By 15ladder:

Guys, when you stop eating carbs, all and any carbs, when you are at ZERO carb intake, you will stop craving them. Cook up a bunch of burgers,  chicken thighs, pork chops, bacon-save the bacon fat, put it on the less fatty meats. Hell,I've dipped bacon strips in bacon fat and eaten them .  Organ meat = liverwurst. Keep meat in the fridge for a snack. You'll see ads for Mac and cheese, tv commercials for pizza or burgers (my weakness) just avert your eyes. You're burning fat, especially the visceral belly fat that causes health problems. I went from squeezing into size 40 jeans to fitting into 38's. Long time since that's happened. I think this spring I'll aim for 36. Fatty meat. Fasted exercise. Stay the course!
View Quote

Beans are really good for you. Tons of protein and fiber for healthy, giant shits.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:11:24 PM EDT
[#43]
I did and now have gone back to the fasting gig...

Start for 2 days at 18hr fasting and then to the 24 hour fasting for about a week. Then I'll sneak in a cheat for lunch (still an 18 hr fast), and then once every 7-10 days I'll do a 36 hour fast. Rinse and repeat. I eat 500-1000 calories at supper (all depends on what and where it is being served and the opportunity to be away from food).

I still eat whatever I want but only in that 1 hr window. I take a vitamin and fish oil in the morning. I'll have 1 beer once or twice a week in the middle evening, but otherwise I've cut out beer, booze, and most dairy.

Six weeks = 35 lbs down. That is the trend for me. If I could stick to it I might actually get back down to a lean 220 lbs (my football days in college). I'm hovering about 270 now.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Merlin:
Sugar.  One cup of Whole Milk will have 12 grams of sugar.
View Quote
I dont think anyone drinks milk on the diet.
I do use half and half in latte, and some cheese, cottage cheese and heavy cream/sour cream/cream cheese to make sauces like a sort of beef stroganoff, or for chicken and mushroom dishes like a Marsala, with no need for flour

I've gone down two pants sizes since July without really trying
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JRBL1A1:
I did and now have gone back to the fasting gig...

Start for 2 days at 18hr fasting and then to the 24 hour fasting for about a week. Then I'll sneak in a cheat for lunch (still an 18 hr fast), and then once every 7-10 days I'll do a 36 hour fast. Rinse and repeat. I eat 500-1000 calories at supper (all depends on what and where it is being served and the opportunity to be away from food).

I still eat whatever I want but only in that 1 hr window. I take a vitamin and fish oil in the morning. I'll have 1 beer once or twice a week in the middle evening, but otherwise I've cut out beer, booze, and most dairy.

Six weeks = 35 lbs down. That is the trend for me. If I could stick to it I might actually get back down to a lean 220 lbs (my football days in college). I'm hovering about 270 now.
View Quote

Fasting is so powerful. If there was just 1 thing that I could do to improve my health it would be fasting. I fast every day usually about 16-18 hours. I have been working on prolonged fasting as well, like 24h, 48h water fasts. Feel amazing after. Just got to be careful with re-feeding....slow and easy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
I make some version of salisbury steak with it. I'm quite sure I don't eat as much as they want me to. I eat a lot of eggs, which supposedly are helpful. And salmon once a week. (I know, I know mercury is a concern, depending on source)
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:18:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#47]

I know, until then, I will eat amazing amounts of meat and enjoy myself.

I have never been much of a veggie fan, but now they are gone completely.

View Quote
I eat broccoli, some carrots, celery, cauliflower, asparagus, onio, green/yellow bell peppers (limited - usually with brats), mushrooms, limited blueberries (mostly because my bird eats them, though. I wouldn't buy them otherwise. This way I can eat 2-3 at a time and not throw away a carton of them)

I also eat a couple walnuts every day. Like 2-3 halves. They are supposedly pretty good for you.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#48]

I eat as clean as I possibly can, so yes no sweeteners. Unprocessed meat, butter, salt and water and some clean electrolytes(no flavorings) is what I have been doing. Don't feel like you must do this overnight. Listen to your body, and if something feels off, investigate it. Many folks will experience horrible agony if you make too many changes too fast. In fact its recommended by many doctors in the keto/carnivore space to transition over a 8 week period to avoid stress on the body.
View Quote

Gotcha thanks, that’s what I figured. I was negotiating with myself and planning on slowly backing off the Coke Zero and sugar free coffee flavorings.

I did get some electrolytes but they are also lime flavored.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:19:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#49]
Fasting is so powerful. If there was just 1 thing that I could do to improve my health it would be fasting. I fast every day usually about 16-18 hours. I have been working on prolonged fasting as well, like 24h, 48h water fasts. Feel amazing after. Just got to be careful with re-feeding....slow and easy.
View Quote
I've done well eating at 12p, and then 6p and nothing more.  This does two important things - stops snacking, and makes your body go 18 hours between sugar and is supposed to be a good insulin reset.

I have only done some 2-3 day fasts a couple times and they were easy for me, but annoying as my daughter relies on me for food, too.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 4:23:30 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
Dr Ken Berry (youtube) says stick to the outer aisles of the supermarket, which is pretty good (except for bread in some stores)
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top