Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2017 5:40:15 PM EDT
Takes a few seconds to fill out

will it make a difference? I am not sure, but anything is better than nothing.

https://nagr.org/2017/SHUSH_Act_76-p.aspx?pid=GRN1a
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
NAGR lol, enjoy your zomg end of the world's Dudley Brown emails 87 times per day.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll sign it so I can get muh $5 silencers.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NAGR lol, enjoy your zomg end of the world's Dudley Brown emails 87 times per day.
View Quote
Good thing I know how to use a spam filter
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Nagr is the enemy from the best I can tell.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#6]
From what I have read NAGR is behind the legislation, I don't see the NRA, GOA or any other organization on Congressman Kings webpage....

The King-Lee legislation has the strong support of the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR), a Second Amendment advocacy group composed of over 4.5 million members. NAGR President Dudley Brown has indicated that this bill will be a priority item for his organization. “Rep. King and Sen. Lee are champions for gun rights, and their joint legislation displays their dedication to restoring the Second Amendment rights of all law-abiding Americans,” said Brown. “Most in Congress who support silencer freedom want full deregulation, and that’s exactly what King and Lee are doing with H.R. 3139 and S. 1505.”

ETA: The lack of NRA backing this bill is rather disturbing to say the least, at least GOA has acknowledged it and said to contact your representatives
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
From what I have read NAGR is behind the legislation, I don't see the NRA, GOA or any other organization on Senator Kings webpage....

The King-Lee legislation has the strong support of the National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR), a Second Amendment advocacy group composed of over 4.5 million members. NAGR President Dudley Brown has indicated that this bill will be a priority item for his organization. “Rep. King and Sen. Lee are champions for gun rights, and their joint legislation displays their dedication to restoring the Second Amendment rights of all law-abiding Americans,” said Brown. “Most in Congress who support silencer freedom want full deregulation, and that’s exactly what King and Lee are doing with H.R. 3139 and S. 1505.”

ETA: The lack of NRA backing this bill is rather disturbing to say the least, at least GOA has acknowledged it and said to contact your representatives
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
From what I have read NAGR is behind the legislation, I don't see the NRA, GOA or any other organization on Senator Kings webpage....

are you a shill for the nagr or dudlley now?

Quoted:
You read that thread and wonder why I don't post there (or, usually, here)?

I could give two craps about the dirtballs who whine.

Since our mail ALWAYS asks for money, and our PAC is an affiliated Federal PAC, we can't send that mail to non-members, as we can't accept
donations from them.  In other words, we need them to qualify (even at
the lowest level) as members of NAGR.

Quoted:
say all the forum do0dz, sitting in their mom's basement drinking Jolt cola and prepping their mall ninja outfits for the zombies.

I have the balls to not only show up, answer questions about an AFFILIATED federal pac, but use my real name.

I don't even know what your ridiculous "pit" is.  And don't care.

Joined this forum for some of the knowledge, and made the mistake of thinking some here might be interested in defending the right to own
AR's and the like.

And yes, I ignore those who ask the same questions I've answered.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1484256_National_Association_for_Gun_Rights_letter_received___Dudley_Brown_foiled_by_ARFCOM.html&page=1#i40484260

what he thinks of those on arfcom

edit - I wish we could still cut and paste quotes from prior threads
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

are you a shill for the nagr or dudlley now?

Quoted:
You read that thread and wonder why I don't post there (or, usually, here)?

I could give two craps about the dirtballs who whine.

Since our mail ALWAYS asks for money, and our PAC is an affiliated Federal PAC, we can't send that mail to non-members, as we can't accept
donations from them.  In other words, we need them to qualify (even at the lowest level) as members of NAGR.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1484256_National_Association_for_Gun_Rights_letter_received___Dudley_Brown_foiled_by_ARFCOM.html&page=1#i40484260

what he thinks of those on arfcom

edit - I wish we could still cut and paste quotes from prior threads
View Quote
No I really had no idea about the other shit he has done in the past.. I seen NAGR (the association) was the only association affiliated with the SHUSH Act so I will support them during this venture if they have the foot in the door with the senator on the floor.

I would gladly send my money to GOA, NRA if they supported this and actually had a working relationship with the 2 senators.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#9]
NAGR please......
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:17:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No I really had no idea about the other shit he has done in the past.. I seen NAGR (the association) was the only association affiliated with the SHUSH Act so I will support them during this venture if they have the foot in the door with the senator on the floor.

I would gladly send my money to GOA, NRA if they supported this and actually had a working relationship with the 2 senators.
View Quote
but you want arfcom to support an organization that works against the 2nd amendment and for their interest.

read the links that I posted, and see the b.s. they have done.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

but you want arfcom to support an organization that works against the 2nd amendment and for their interest.

read the links that I posted, and see the b.s. they have done.
View Quote
Signing a petition that will more then likely be used by the senators to help with the legislation is hardly "supporting the organization"... or do they get paid per email?

Either way, I support the HUSH and anything that helps it.

Let me try your tactic,

You must HATE Congressman King and Senator Lee and NOT support the HUSH because they are working with NAGR on the legislation...
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Gonna be the same as the repeal of the 0bamacare bullshit.  GOP will do nothing - lame duck POS.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:26:38 PM EDT
[#13]
NAGR please.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gonna be the same as the repeal of the 0bamacare bullshit.  GOP will do nothing - lame duck POS.
View Quote
Possibly, but I guarantee you moms demand action or some anti group WILL have a petition so having one of our own can't hurt.... regardless of who its from.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:32:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
And that's why I will never support NAGR. An actual gun rights organization would stand alone, and not constantly attack the NRA
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:34:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
This x1000
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

And that's why I will never support NAGR. An actual gun rights organization would stand alone, and not constantly attack the NRA
View Quote
Again, don't support NAGR but they clearly are the people Senator Lee and Congressman King have decided to work with... therefore this petition should in theory end up in the correct hands.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Again, don't support NAGR but they clearly are the people Senator Lee and Congressman King have decided to work with... therefore this petition should in theory end up in the correct hands.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Signing a NAGR petition is supporting NAGR.

Find out which congressmen have not signed on to the HPA and write them direct:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367/cosponsors?pageSort=alpha
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#20]
op, what is your connection to nagr or dudley?

because you're really working hard to defend the nagr and refusing to acknowledge:

the nagr appears to have very questionable financial dealings with contributions

has worked against the campaigns of pro 2nd amendment candidates in colorado, of which several arfcomers worked on.

has told several lies between their solicitation materials, and the fine print of their disclosure information.

have fought against various pro 2nd amendment legislation in several other states, in some cases with deliberate lies that misrepresented the effect of various propositions and ballot measures.

sure, they get support from various politicians, but only because they are getting campaign contributions from them. they use to promote ron and rand paul a lot, becaise the pauls were using nagr to laundary money to funnel to them (post from other arfcommers in the liinks posted) and I think rand still promotes the nagr.

but the nagr is not a friend of the RKBA
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
op, what is your connection to nagr or dudley?

because you're really working hard to defend the nagr and refusing to acknowledge:

the nagr appears to have very questionable financial dealings with contributions

has worked against the campaigns of pro 2nd amendment candidates in colorado, of which several arfcomers worked on.

has told several lies between their solicitation materials, and the fine print of their disclosure information.

have fought against various pro 2nd amendment legislation in several other states, in some cases with deliberate lies that misrepresented the effect of various propositions and ballot measures.

sure, they get support from various politicians, but only because they are getting campaign contributions from them. they use to promote ron and rand paul a lot, becaise the pauls were using nagr to laundary money to funnel to them (post from other arfcommers in the liinks posted) and I think rand still promotes the nagr.

but the nagr is not a friend of the RKBA
View Quote
0.. I am about as uninformed as they come

I have said why I signed the petition.. sign it.. don't sign it.. I could really care less
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#22]
NAGR has 4.5 million members?

Yeah, and Kate Upton is waiting in bed for me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
NAGR please......
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
10 min email FTW
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:47:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
NAGR please......
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
This that asshole from Colorado?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:54:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes- yes it is Dudley Brown's org
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#28]
The only way I would support NAGR is on a scaffold for a noose around its neck.

I had to have my attorney threaten that prick with litigation to make him stop spamming me.

Fuck dudley brown with a cactus. Mods oughtta delete this thread....
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Why would NAGR support this? Wouldn't delisting silencers "undermine the need to repeal the entire NFA"?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Why would NAGR support this? Wouldn't delisting silencers "undermine the need to repeal the entire NFA"?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:41:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Good ol NAGR
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:45:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Guns don't have rights. People do and f*ck DB and his NAGR.  He made CO blue.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

QFT. Dudley Brown is a piece of shit.
View Quote
A massive and runny one, yes
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Pat: "people that annoy you"
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:15:15 PM EDT
[#38]
They annoy me...
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:16:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What? Its the exact same excuse he used to oppose loosening the CO mag restrictions.
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 10:21:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
NAGR please......
View Quote

OP, don't associate with Pudley and don't send him $.  Trust us.  We Kolorado residents are qualified to comment on this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top