Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy fucking shitsnacks, I've seen this referenced in a couple posts over the last couple months but had no fucking idea this was a real thing!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He was banned for trying to organize a group buy in GD without permission - combined with a very long history of CoC violations.
View Quote
OMFG we have a permanent record???

lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
While I will agree with this, you guys take the nevertrump to a whole nother level with conspriacy levels of Trump wrong doing. It looks like you and a few others want him to fail at all cost. It's just as sad as the Trumpettes.

I at least hope the guy does some good. After the last eight years of fail, I'll take anything. It's what we've been given.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
While I will agree with this, you guys take the nevertrump to a whole nother level with conspriacy levels of Trump wrong doing. It looks like you and a few others want him to fail at all cost. It's just as sad as the Trumpettes.

I at least hope the guy does some good. After the last eight years of fail, I'll take anything. It's what we've been given.
I have never been a fan of Trump. His braggadocio personality, all the fake WWE BS and (worse of all) "Reality TV" never appealed to me. ALL FAKE
I was (stiil a little) convinced the Presidency was just another Reality TV show to him

I hope he does succeed in destroying the Elite DC crowd but with his performance so far I have my doubts he wants to

Yes, I point out all his failings and will continue to
Just as the hard core Trumpettes will chortle with glee at every little thing he does

Trump is the straw that broke the camels back for me
No more acquiescing to the Left.
No more voting for someone just because they put an R by their name
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Some of their leaked information showed they wanted to hack old unused accounts. I doubt that they would buy them.
View Quote
They probably accomplished this.  There have been several old low post count accounts suddenly popping up in political threads recently.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They probably accomplished this.  There have been several old low post count accounts suddenly popping up in political threads recently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of their leaked information showed they wanted to hack old unused accounts. I doubt that they would buy them.
Please, let's see your "list"

It should be good for a laugh
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#6]
The price is ten dollars US, per post, and there's no guarantee that the account will remain active after transfer.

So, for instance, my account would cost a little over $400,000, if I were to offer it for sale.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes.  You got an account warning on June 18th, 2005 at 4:00 PM.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was banned for trying to organize a group buy in GD without permission - combined with a very long history of CoC violations.

lol
I don't guess all this info is public record? It would make one hell of a fun read!
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes, but they want older accounts thinking they will have credibility to post the left's talking points on the site. 
View Quote
But that doesn't work.  When has anyone posted a leftist talking point and it got accepted without question because of post count?  That's just dumb.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sh*t, I know I have a bunch.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Well yes, of course.

But this is some kind of auto-complete on my new iPad.  
View Quote
Go to Settings -> Language.  Change it from "Gibberish" to "English ('murica')".
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:52:47 AM EDT
[#12]
About as much as a level 1 WoW account.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#13]
A buck two ninety eight
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I've wondered for years if the kool kids made several accounts when they signed on to have troll accounts and/or to have a backup account it things go south with their main account.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
those tile floors.....
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Member #50 here.  Let's talk figures.  
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

But that doesn't work.  When has anyone posted a leftist talking point and it got accepted without question because of post count?  That's just dumb.
View Quote
It probably worked a whole lot better 5 years ago and back.

info sharing has improved a lot over that short of a period.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Imagine what some people would pay for a life membership on a minty fresh 12 yo account?  Instant status.  $5k?  Maybe $10k to the right fool.
View Quote
I am good with this.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine was on  8/31/2013 at 5:13:13 PM EDT.

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Staff could make so much money off this.  There are tons of old accounts that have nbeen very been used.
View Quote
An old thread similar to this had Aimless or NorCal listing some old 2000 and 2001 accounts with 0 posts. Some had pretty cool user names.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top