Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/30/2017 1:56:05 PM EDT
1. Liberals don't actually stand for anything. They don't believe in women's rights or black rights. That's just a front to divide people and further their control. Their goal is destruction of the west and the values that built this country.

2. Liberals have a creepy infatuation with Islam. Notice how Sweden's female leaders donning the hijab to show their support. Or how Merkel is destroying her country by letting in millions who refuse to assimilate.  After a terrorist attack, instead of grieving for the victims of the attack, they immediately jump to defend Muslims instead.

3. Liberals hate Christianity with a passion and claim it is an oppressive, bigoted, and hateful religion. Yet no criticism for a religion that requires women cover up. Who openly stones gays or light women on fire for infidelity. To try and counter this, liberals parade out Muslim women who proudly claim that wearing a hijab is "their choice".

4. Islam is rapidly expanding and soon to be the dominant religion in the world by far. Leftists are weak and will gravitate toward a strong movement as long as it opposes traditional western values
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]

How many liberals and Muslims do you actually know OP?  Not what you read on the internet, and not some dickhole you met at Starbucks?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]
They will use each other as long as it is mutually beneficial. Long term their ideologies are not compatible.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
"Eventually"???

They did on September 12th, 2001
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Muslims will play the oppression card as long as the libs will let them benefit from it, then behead them
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How many liberals and Muslims do you actually know OP?  Not what you read on the internet, and not some dickhole you met at Starbucks?
View Quote
Hey don't be unfair.  Hannity pointed out all the similarities.   And that guy's a great American.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Muslims will play the oppression card as long as the libs will let them benefit from it, then behead them
View Quote
Yep, islam is using liberals, not the other way around.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Only until they are sacrificed in the name of Islam.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, look at those Swedish parliament woman.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Liberals don't merge with anyone.  Just like illegal aliens, they say they support the group.  But they just use whoever they need, then throw them away when they outlive their usefulness.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#10]
When you say merged. If you mean raped and thrown off a building then yes, yes they will merge.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:18:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yes, look at those Swedish parliament woman.
View Quote
Dozens of Swedish Women Show Support for Islam By Taking Selfies in Hijab after Brussels Massacre

Sweden leaders

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not completely true.  They will throw some off of buildings, stone some, and shoot some. Geez, get your facts straight.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Tranny Brit Muslims: The future is now.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"Eventually"???

They did on September 12th, 2001
View Quote
THIS!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
And there it is.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll  take dumb post of the day for $100 Alex.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Every time I think "OK, now this is the most retarded thing I'll ever read on GD", GD goes and proves me wrong.  Usually the same handful of players too.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Never.

Libs are all about telling others how to live and then following completely different standards themselves.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:23:58 PM EDT
[#19]
lol, the first threat they will run like babies
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:25:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Useful idiots, to bolsheviks and Mohammedans.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#21]
As soon as the Islamic Zealots are done using Liberals to advance their agenda in the western world they will turn on them.

Liberal heads will "literally" roll at that point...
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Zero was turning them anti Israel so I wouldn't be suprised.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I think this educational video sums it up nicely

Dicks pussies and assholes speech Team America
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not completely true.  They will throw some off of buildings, stone some, and shoot some. Geez, get your facts straight.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
" When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles. —”
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

" When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.
—”
View Quote
In a fucking nutshell right here.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
When you say merged. If you mean raped and thrown off a building then yes, yes they will merge.
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Already happened.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Liberals will join forces with ISLAM to defeat the West.

ISLAM will then wipe out Liberalism, because liberalism is not compatible with ISLAM

I really hate to think that our future as a species will be ruled by barbarians, but I don't see an answer that doesn't end in mass murder on a scale never seen before.

Something like 1/3rd of the world's population being wiped out.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#30]
0% chance of that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sweden leaders

http://i.imgur.com/0fKiEXu.jpg
View Quote

Is that guy on the left New Gene from The Walking Dead?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:37:16 PM EDT
[#32]
OP is weapons grade autism
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#33]
If liberals take this stance, I believe Islamic men will stand firmly behind them...and support them if necessary...
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#34]
IF we are going to make comparisons here..

Islam hates gay people and gay marriage...

Who else hates gay people and gay marriage...

Islam thinks being gay is a sin...

Who else thinks being gay is a sin...

Islam thinks that women have a certain place in society...

Who else thinks women have a certain place in society...

We can point how dumb comparisons all day...
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#35]
The left is already headed in that direction without a doubt.
London's Mayor is Sadiq Khan

Personal life

Khan is a Muslim,[100][101][102] and regularly attends Al-Muzzammil Mosque in Tooting.[101] Writing in The Guardian, the journalist Dave Hill described Khan as "a moderate, socially liberal Muslim".[73]

Khan married Saadiya Ahmed, a fellow solicitor, in 1994 and has two daughters, Anisah (born 1999) and Ammarah (born 2001).[1][103] He has raised both daughters in the Islamic faith.[104]

Khan also served as Chairman of the Fabian Society,[105] remaining on its Executive Committee. In 2009 he won the Jenny Jeger Award (Best Fabian Pamphlet) for his writing "Fairness not Favours: How to re-connect with British Muslims".[106][107] He also edited the Fabian Essay Collection Our London: the Capital beyond 2015.

Khan used to perform stand-up comedy before running for Mayor, including a ten-minute money-raising Stand Up for Labour routine. Comedian Arthur Smith stated that Khan could become a "good club-level comedian one day".[108]
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:47:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

Islam is using the Liberals as useful idiots. Islam and Liberalism are the strangest fucking bedfellows I've seen in my life because they have absolutely nothing in common values wise. If tomorrow Sharia was the law of the land, Liberals would be howling as they were forced to wear the Hijab and couldn't smoke weed.

By the same token, Liberals see Islam as useful idiots because they're voting overwhelmingly Democrat.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
IF we are going to make comparisons here..

Islam hates gay people and gay marriage...

Who else hates gay people and gay marriage...

Islam thinks being gay is a sin...

Who else thinks being gay is a sin...

Islam thinks that women have a certain place in society...

Who else thinks women have a certain place in society...

We can point how dumb comparisons all day...
View Quote
LOL!  Which makes it all the more unbelievable that Hollywood, liberal news,  and the left supports them.

Ever notice how many gay and lesbian " stars " and famous people support them?  Ever notice how the main stream media does not report certain stories and are quick to offer excuses?   Ever hear " one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"?  Offered by a Lesbian celeb?  

Make your comparisons all you like. Maybe you should look around you at what is really going on.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:53:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Wtf do you mean eventually.. it's happening in front of our eyes
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#39]
They bloody already have
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Seeing lots of white melenial leftists convert to Islam to look cool on Facebook. They are obsessed. Like the Christy Mack equivalent to a leftist is jihad John.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Even the stand out dumbest liberal useful idiot will eventually figure out where that would put them......
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:03:38 PM EDT
[#42]
not merge so much as hostile take over involving lots of rape  and even more rape.  Liberals have no understanding of spatial  and cultural power.While Islamist have no understanding of anything else.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#44]
No, because radical Muslims will rape, torture, and then behead Liberals.

"...you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in..."
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#45]
no reason to think that-most are Christian-why change religion of choice?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No, because radical Muslims will rape, torture, and then behead Liberals.

"...you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in..."
View Quote
do you for a minute think right wing will somehow be spared if that were ever to happen?(which it will not happen)
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#47]
F(ourth)PNI.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That has been Islam's MO for millennia. They use your sympathy so you let your guard down.

Then when they have the numbers they move to take.
Politically or by force.

To answer the OP'S question.

It all depends on who has the better arms, training, and heart.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:23:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Dozens of Swedish Women Show Support for Islam By Taking Selfies in Hijab after Brussels Massacre

http://i.imgur.com/vly3KYz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/oa0RRqI.jpg

Sweden leaders

http://i.imgur.com/0fKiEXu.jpg
View Quote
That is not solidarity.  It's subversion.

Look at us we are like you. Please don't rape, and kill us. We will do what you want.
Including converting to Islam.

Which is the only way they will survive.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#50]
He/she will be raped then killed.
We only neex to bet on a year and month.

Takers?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top