Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 199
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No I didn't.  It is brief and to the point.

Maybe you shouldn't be so eager to say dumb stuff.  It would make things easier for you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia IS an actual threat to the United States, and that is clearly articulated by President Trump's National Security policies  and priorities.

That's no conspiracy.

Thinking the RT and the Russian Embassy are "credible" sources regarding Derogatory information about Russia is kinda crazy.
Are Democrats an actual threat to the United States?
If YOU consider them to be so, then I assume you are actively organizing an armed opposition to their threat.

If you believe this and you are NOT taking these actions, one must assume you are a coward.
When are you going to "arm up" and go after the enemy you have been whining about for a year and a half there champ?  Are you saying you are a coward too?
I dont whine.

The only enemies against whom I am armed and actively opposing, are those that have been identified by my President.
Sure you don't whine....added a shit ton to that post to, glad I saw it when I did......
No I didn't.  It is brief and to the point.

Maybe you shouldn't be so eager to say dumb stuff.  It would make things easier for you.
If some of you would quit posting no one would have to say dumb shit......
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/

New revelations have surfaced that the Obama administration abused intelligence during the election by launching a massive domestic-spy campaign that included snooping on Trump officials.

The irony is mind-boggling: Targeting political opposition is long a technique of police states like Russia, which Team Obama has loudly condemned for allegedly using its own intelligence agencies to hack into our election.

The revelations, as well as testimony this week from former Obama intel officials, show the extent to which the Obama administration politicized and weaponized intelligence against Americans.

Thanks to Circa News, we now know the National Security Agency under President Barack Obama routinely violated privacy protections while snooping through foreign intercepts involving US citizens — and failed to disclose the breaches, prompting the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court a month before the election to rebuke administration officials.

The story concerns what’s known as “upstream” data collection under Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, under which the NSA looks at the content of electronic communication. Upstream refers to intel scooped up about third parties: Person A sends Person B an e-mail mentioning Person C. Though Person C isn’t a party to the e-mail, his information will be scooped up and potentially used by the NSA.

Further, the number of NSA data searches about Americans mushroomed after Obama loosened rules for protecting such identities from government officials and thus the reporters they talk to.

The FISA court called it a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue” that NSA analysts — in violation of a 2011 rule change prohibiting officials from searching Americans’ information without a warrant — “had been conducting such queries in violation of that prohibition, with much greater frequency than had been previously disclosed to the Court.”

A number of those searches were made from the White House, and included private citizens working for the Trump campaign, some of whose identities were leaked to the media. The revelations earned a stern rebuke from the ACLU and from civil-liberties champion Sen. Rand Paul.

We also learned this week that Obama intelligence officials really had no good reason attaching a summary of a dossier on Trump to a highly classified Russia briefing they gave to Obama just weeks before Trump took office.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If YOU consider them to be so, then I assume you are actively organizing an armed opposition to their threat.

If you believe this and you are NOT taking these actions, one must assume you are a coward.

Most conservatives and good Americans recognize the democrats for what they are.  

If one equates them to our adversaries who pose an existential threat (as Trump's National Security team states), THAT requires men of substance to take action.
View Quote
You spent a lot of time not answering the question.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most conservatives and good Americans recognize the democrats for what they are.  

If one equates them to our adversaries who pose an existential threat (as Trump's National Security team states), THAT requires men of substance to take action.
I answered quite clearly.

And my point stands.

The REAL threat to our Nation is the ever expanding Big Government.  Do you oppose those who support Big Government?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:15:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And my point stands.

The REAL threat to our Nation is the ever expanding Big Government.  Do you oppose those who support Big Government?
View Quote
No.  Like the other nevertrumpers you never actually answer any direct questions.

And more and more you're looking more than just "wrong".

The NT during the election were just "wrong".  Now they are "desperate" and pretty much "retarded".

Hillary didn't win.

Trump did.

Russia didn't help.

He won because people are pissed off at the corruption.   Retards that enable and defend the corruption are part of the problem.

When you "lol" these types of responses.....you prove yourself to be what I described.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 2:39:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Well done!  Almost as defining a moment for this President as an awesome Justice being sworn in because of him... Move outta the way, bitch!   MAGA  
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 3:05:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And my point stands.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And my point stands.

Are you actively arming up and resisting the big government? Taking out those that support that philosophy?

By your own earlier stated metric, are you a coward?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:16:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No.  Like the other nevertrumpers you never actually answer any direct questions.

The NT during the election were just "wrong".  Now they are "desperate" and pretty much "retarded".

Hillary didn't win.

Trump did.

Russia didn't help.

He won because people are pissed off at the corruption.   Retards that enable and defend the corruption are part of the problem.

When you "lol" these types of responses.....you prove yourself to be what I described.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And my point stands.

Hillary didn't win.

Trump did.

Russia didn't help.

Spot on .
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Hillary didn't win.

Trump did.

Russia didn't help.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And my point stands.

Hillary didn't win.

Trump did.

Russia didn't help.

"Russia didn't help"

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Are you actively arming up and resisting the big government? Taking out those that support that philosophy?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And my point stands.

Nonsense.  You asked about "enemies."  Such words have specific meaning and usage.  The use of the word "enemy" opens the door to using the word "Treason," which is clearly defined in the US Constitution.

Our expanding Big Government is a threat; just as erosion is a "threat" to the foundation of your house.  "Taking up arms" against pervasive and damaging rainwater is retarded.

It's hyperbole.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:02:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

There's nothing "wrong" about my description of Russia as a threat to the US.  If so, then Trump and his National Security team are also "wrong."

And I am not a "nevertrumper."
I voted for him.
I just don't relentlessly fellate him, as you do.

Hillary didn't win.

Trump did.

Russia didn't help.
I have stated again and again that nothing the Russians did had any effect on the outcome of the election.  

No leaks, no emails, nothing.

Wikileaks did not help Hillary lose.

She lost, because she is the worst candidate to ever run for office.

That corruption you described is alive and well.  Nothing has changed, in that regard.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:23:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Russia didn't help"

View Quote
Was Seth Rich Russian?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Was Seth Rich Russian?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Russia didn't help"

Was Seth Rich Russian?
Is Sasquatch?
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Is Sasquatch?
View Quote
No I believe Michelle is from Chicago.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nonsense.  You asked about "enemies."  Such words have specific meaning and usage.  The use of the word "enemy" opens the door to using the word "Treason," which is clearly defined in the US Constitution.

Our expanding Big Government is a threat; just as erosion is a "threat" to the foundation of your house.  "Taking up arms" against pervasive and damaging rainwater is retarded.

It's hyperbole.  
View Quote
We have a myriad of problems plaguing us as a nation.......obviously big government is one of them and another is the nefarious traitorous pieces of shit working for intelligence agencies, et.al., who have morphed into political witch hunting douche bags who are trying to destroy the duly elected president of the USA.

Add to that all the corrupt pieces of shit we call "The Swamp" and THERE is your problem currently.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Sasquatch?
The NT's know about the 0bama's actions.  They posted all over this board every time 0 sneezed.  Don't you remember that?    They were really concerned...

Because if they weren't bitching about everthing back then but they are now, wouldn't that make them special assholes?  Way beyond normal asshole person behavior?

Hmm...
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:14:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We have a myriad of problems plaguing us as a nation.......obviously big government is one of them and another is the nefarious traitorous pieces of shit working for intelligence agencies, et.al., who have morphed into political witch hunting douche bags who are trying to destroy the duly elected president of the USA.

Add to that all the corrupt pieces of shit we call "The Swamp" and THERE is your problem currently.
View Quote
ALL of the problems you describe, are inevitable aspects and outputs of the Big Government bureaucracy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

ALL of the problems you describe, are inevitable aspects and outputs of the Big Government bureaucracy.
View Quote
That's right...........sometimes it is good to detail the ramifications of a broad term like big government into its specific current "tentacles" to better see how it is actively destroying America at any given time in our history.

It also let's people see a more detailed explanation of what you, Cincinnatus, is including in your broad categorization.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The NT's know about the 0bama's actions.  They posted all over this board every time 0 sneezed.  Don't you remember that?    They were really concerned...

Because if they weren't bitching about everthing back then but they are now, wouldn't that make them special assholes?  Way beyond normal asshole person behavior?

Hmm...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Sasquatch?

Hmm...
lol

Plenty to bitch about with Obama. Tea party IRS stuff, fast and the furious. Trump has totally had the same first hundred days though. Totally fabricated scandals.

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

"Russia didn't help"

View Quote
They couldn't help. Your girl got to Seth Rich before he could flee the country. 
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And my point stands.

View Quote
Just because you type a bunch of words does not mean you answered the question. In fact, you've done everything in your power to not answer if you think the DNC is a threat.

So, until you do, I guess I'm going to do what you do and not answer the questions given.

Because, lord knows you're not a libertarian giving libertarian answers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Just because you type a bunch of words does not mean you answered the question. In fact, you've done everything in your power to not answer if you think the DNC is a threat.

So, until you do, I guess I'm going to do what you do and not answer the questions given.

View Quote
He does need to sometimes be a bit more specific when he uses terms like "big government" because that is in the eye of the beholder so to speak.

Detailing it a bit more would help IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump has flown over Chicago once, so Chicago is Russia now.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:17:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And my point stands.

Don't be such a whiny coward.

The DNC is nothing more than a lame political party that needs to be defeated in the political realm.  They have ideas that we (conservative Republicans) oppose.

They are not "enemies" on par with those adversaries defined by President Trump's National Security team, who pose an actual existential threat to the United States.

Those who describe them as such are terrified little sissies.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#26]
A shadow government leaking classified info and subverting our elected government is treasonous and traitorous.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:32:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
A shadow government leaking classified info and subverting our elected government is treasonous and traitorous.
View Quote
At this point, we don't know WHO is leaking.

Do a stakeholder's analysis of who benefits from the leaks, and cross reference that with those who had access to these meetings between Trump people and the Russians.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Sasquatch?
I lol'd
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The DNC is nothing more than a lame political party that needs to be defeated in the political realm.  They have ideas that we (conservative Republicans) oppose.

They are not "enemies" on par with those adversaries defined by President Trump's National Security team, who pose an actual existential threat to the United States.

View Quote
I'm not a whiny sissy, the DNC is the enemy of the people, rigged their own election  then got pissed somebody released all their dirty behind the scenes shenanigans  for all to see.  Now they keep on with the Russia hacked the election BS, the witch hunt bullshit with the President's so called Russian connections despite being told no less than 5 times there is no collusion.  And they continue to obstruct, obfuscate everything President Trump tries to do in conformity with his campaign promises, judge-shopping the most liberal, legislate from the bench subversives, jeopardizing national security and citizens' lives in the process.  The DNC and their collaborators within the government and intelligence apparatus are the biggest threat to the People.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm not a whiny sissy, the DNC is the enemy of the people, rigged their own election  then got pissed somebody released all their dirty behind the scenes shenanigans  for all to see.  Now they keep on with the Russia hacked the election BS, the witch hunt bullshit with the President's so called Russian connections despite being told no less than 5 times there is no collusion.  And they continue to obstruct, obfuscate everything President Trump tries to do in conformity with his campaign promises, judge-shopping the most liberal, legislate from the bench subversives, jeopardizing national security and citizens' lives in the process.  The DNC and their collaborators within the government and intelligence apparatus are the biggest threat to the People.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh they were told there was no collusion. That settles that.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Just a few more crappy comics, shit memes and terrible arguments and you'll have finally defeated us.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Just a few more crappy comics, shit memes and terrible arguments and you'll have finally defeated us.
View Quote
We defeated your gal in November
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another terrible argument. We are almost vanquished!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You've  defeated yourselves and you were never even relevant to begin with

Link Posted: 5/28/2017 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quit falling for the bait. Ignore their mental masturbation. It won't matter what you say. They will continue with their arrogant, self-righteous, passive-aggressive hysterics. Just like a whiny libtard.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#37]
How
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Many
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Cats
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cats
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's hyperbole.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And my point stands.

It's hyperbole.  
I do apologize that asking you your own question has caused you such grief.

Also, proper landscaping would be the equivalent of taking up arms against erosion. Seems to be a smart move to me, but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Also, proper landscaping would be the equivalent of taking up arms against erosion. Seems to be a smart move to me, but I could be wrong.
View Quote
Proper drainage is key to controlling erosion.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 11:45:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ie, draining the swamp.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:05:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
lol

Plenty to bitch about with Obama. Tea party IRS stuff, fast and the furious. Trump has totally had the same first hundred days though. Totally fabricated scandals.

https://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/uploader/image/2014/09/24/20140924post-mustard.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is Sasquatch?

Hmm...
lol

https://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/uploader/image/2014/09/24/20140924post-mustard.jpg
The point was, without your obfuscation, where were you bitching back then?  Follow the bouncing ball, champ.

Weak-ass game.  Hopefully you're smart enough to be embarrassed.

Or maybe it's just a paycheck...  I'd have more respect.  
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Obama loyalist Brennan drove FBI to begin investigating Trump associates last summer (using the Piss Dossier)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/29/john-brennan-obama-loyalist-and-cia-director-drove/

What caused the Barack Obama administration to begin investigating the Donald Trump campaign last summer has come into clearer focus following a string of congressional hearings on Russian interference in the presidential election.

It was then-CIA Director John O. Brennan, a close confidant of Mr. Obama’s, who provided the information — what he termed the “basis” — for the FBI to start the counterintelligence investigation last summer. Mr. Brennan served on the former president’s 2008 presidential campaign and in his White House.

Mr. Brennan told the House Intelligence Committee on May 23 that the intelligence community was picking up tidbits on Trump associates making contacts with Russians. Mr. Brennan did not name either the Russians or the Trump people. He indicated he did not know what was said.

But he said he believed the contacts were numerous enough to alert the FBI, which began its probe into Trump associates that same July, according to previous congressional testimony from then-FBI director James B. Comey.

The FBI probe of contacts came the same month the intelligence community fingered Russian agents as orchestrating hacks into Democratic Party computers and providing stolen emails to WikiLeaks.

Mr. Brennan, who has not hidden his dislike for Mr. Trump, testified he briefed the investigation’s progress to Mr. Obama, who at the time was trying to aid Hillary Clinton in her campaign against the Republican nominee.

As Mr. Brennan described his actions to the House committee: “I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.

“I was aware of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and U.S. persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion [or] cooperation occurred,” Mr. Brennan added.

Eleven months later, there is no official public confirmation that Trump people colluded with the Russians on hacking.

When Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, the Republican point man in questioning Mr. Brennan, asked what the Russians and Trump people were talking about, the former top spy said he did not know.

“I saw interaction and [was] aware of interaction that, again, raised questions in my mind about what was the true nature of it. But I don’t know. I don’t have sufficient information to make a determination whether or not such cooperation or complicity or collusion was taking place. But I know that there was a basis to have individuals pull those threads,” Mr. Brennan said.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:21:21 AM EDT
[#47]
DAY 87:  Still no evidence to support Trump's tweets.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:46:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
DAY 87: Still no evidence to support Hillary carpet munchers' accusations.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
That is some Baghdad Bob level shitposting right there.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Obama loyalist Brennan drove FBI to begin investigating Trump associates last summer (using the Piss Dossier)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/29/john-brennan-obama-loyalist-and-cia-director-drove/

What caused the Barack Obama administration to begin investigating the Donald Trump campaign last summer has come into clearer focus following a string of congressional hearings on Russian interference in the presidential election.

It was then-CIA Director John O. Brennan, a close confidant of Mr. Obama’s, who provided the information — what he termed the “basis” — for the FBI to start the counterintelligence investigation last summer. Mr. Brennan served on the former president’s 2008 presidential campaign and in his White House.

Mr. Brennan told the House Intelligence Committee on May 23 that the intelligence community was picking up tidbits on Trump associates making contacts with Russians. Mr. Brennan did not name either the Russians or the Trump people. He indicated he did not know what was said.

But he said he believed the contacts were numerous enough to alert the FBI, which began its probe into Trump associates that same July, according to previous congressional testimony from then-FBI director James B. Comey.

The FBI probe of contacts came the same month the intelligence community fingered Russian agents as orchestrating hacks into Democratic Party computers and providing stolen emails to WikiLeaks.

Mr. Brennan, who has not hidden his dislike for Mr. Trump, testified he briefed the investigation’s progress to Mr. Obama, who at the time was trying to aid Hillary Clinton in her campaign against the Republican nominee.

As Mr. Brennan described his actions to the House committee: “I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.

“I was aware of intelligence and information about contacts between Russian officials and U.S. persons that raised concerns in my mind about whether or not those individuals were cooperating with the Russians, either in a witting or unwitting fashion, and it served as the basis for the FBI investigation to determine whether such collusion [or] cooperation occurred,” Mr. Brennan added.

Eleven months later, there is no official public confirmation that Trump people colluded with the Russians on hacking.

When Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, the Republican point man in questioning Mr. Brennan, asked what the Russians and Trump people were talking about, the former top spy said he did not know.

“I saw interaction and [was] aware of interaction that, again, raised questions in my mind about what was the true nature of it. But I don’t know. I don’t have sufficient information to make a determination whether or not such cooperation or complicity or collusion was taking place. But I know that there was a basis to have individuals pull those threads,” Mr. Brennan said.
View Quote
18 U.S.C. s 2383

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §?330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)
Page / 199
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top