Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 199
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DAY 87:  Still no evidence to support Trump's tweets.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That is some Baghdad Bob level shitposting right there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is some Baghdad Bob level shitposting right there.
I miss Baghdad Bob. He could always brighten my day.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 10:57:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I miss Baghdad Bob. He could always brighten my day.
View Quote
just follow Spongy, he delivers chuckles by the ton.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:24:23 AM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://media2.giphy.com/media/Yl5aO3gdVfsQ0/giphy.gif
That's usually the gif I'm posting
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:53:27 PM EDT
[#5]
SAD!
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:52:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
SAD!
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/317173/TFWSAD--181859.png
View Quote
LoL
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Lock them up until they spill the beans!
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 6:02:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Lot of information has come to light about the spying by the Obama administration. You feint vindication while parsing the meaning of "is". You win?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:02:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lot of information has come to light about the spying by the Obama administration. You feint vindication while parsing the meaning of "is". You win?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:28:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Statement provided by Carter Page to Congress.........here is an excerpt..............

"I have learned from your Committee staff on this Memorial Day holiday that I might not be immediately afforded the opportunity to address the false or misleading testimony by James Comey, John Brennan, et al. as per our previously scheduled appointment for next week," Page wrote. "In the interest of finally providing the American people with some accurate information at long last, I hope that we can proceed with this straight dialogue soon."

Link
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:30:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Don't know if siding / supporting Page is a great idea. That guy seems like a clueless, helpless incompetent. Who knows what kind of audio or digital records that guy can be tied into. What the hell do I know, though.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:31:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nothing to back up Trump's claim of politically driven spying, or even spying on Trump himself.

Instead it appears a few bad apples in the administration were stupid and/or naive, e.g. Flynn.

You can move the target if you want to try.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nothing to back up Trump's claim of politically driven spying, or even spying on Trump himself.

Instead it appears a few bad apples in the administration were stupid and/or naive, e.g. Flynn.

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:43:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's a new propaganda line!

The problem with that line is that there were no "good apples" in the "most transparent administration" evah.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's a new propaganda line!

The problem with that line is that there were no "good apples" in the "most transparent administration" evah.
View Quote
Might want to think over what he said one more time.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There are volumes of information available regarding safeguarding of classified information, to include that provided by foreign governments. Do your own research. If you find it necessary, start with DoD manuals and follow the references upwards.
View Quote
What exactly did he tell them that was wrong, and how do you know about it?
Discussing laptop bombs is not releasing anything super secret. We were looking for bombs in electronic devices in the 70's.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:48:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Might want to think over what he said one more time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If the goal is to expose corruption, I'm not sure why everyone is having problems seeing all the Russian Organized Crime running around DC at the moment.
View Quote
Do they use pizza joints as a front?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Flynn''s a tool. If he was picked up by the FBI on a wiretap I really don't care, and I wouldn't be blaming Trump for it.

No meme is going to make Flynn look good.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:32:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Flynn''s a tool. If he was picked up by the FBI on a wiretap I really don't care, and I wouldn't be blaming Trump for it.

View Quote
him laying out the coup attempt in Turkey by a man in America, with the support of the O admin,  that he was privately investigating,  would look good to me.

As would the connection between  paki ISI and congressional dems through the Awans, if he knows. I bet he does. I bet he broke that one wide open before he was fucked out of his position.

I'd be real interested in hearing what he has to say on those issues.

Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, but consider the basis for the "unmasking."  The ostensible basis is potential violations of the Logan Act, a bill passed in 1799.  

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with
any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be
fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

In the 200+ years since the act was passed, there has never been a prosecution under the Act.  It's clear that Rice's unmasking of Flynn was politically motivated.  No one can seriously believe that an incoming Trump administration official, talking to a foreign ambassador, generated a serious concern that there would be the first Logan Act prosecution in over 200 years.  Further, it wouldn't even be illegal under the Logan Act.  That act forbids communications "without authority of the United States."  Trump was the President-Elect at the time.  There is no confusion that come January, Trump is in charge of foreign affairs.  The idea that this was an actual criminal investigation that justified unmasking is laughable.  This was a pretext to wiretap the campaign for political reasons.  

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL33265.pdf
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
That is weapons grade "full retard" right there.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 10:55:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/31/2017 11:01:49 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No meme is going to make RDak look good.
https://i.imgflip.com/1q1dgs.jpg
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 11:42:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No meme is going to make RDak look good.
https://i.imgflip.com/1q1dgs.jpg
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Here comes the Ranger to move the target... don't tell me,  I'll guess,  it was the intelligence service of New Zealand this time?
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yeah, but consider the basis for the "unmasking."  The ostensible basis is potential violations of the Logan Act, a bill passed in 1799.  

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with
any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be
fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

In the 200+ years since the act was passed, there has never been a prosecution under the Act.  It's clear that Rice's unmasking of Flynn was politically motivated.  No one can seriously believe that an incoming Trump administration official, talking to a foreign ambassador, generated a serious concern that there would be the first Logan Act prosecution in over 200 years.  Further, it wouldn't even be illegal under the Logan Act.  That act forbids communications "without authority of the United States."  Trump was the President-Elect at the time.  There is no confusion that come January, Trump is in charge of foreign affairs.  The idea that this was an actual criminal investigation that justified unmasking is laughable.  This was a pretext to wiretap the campaign for political reasons.  

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL33265.pdf
View Quote
Except we don't know the extent of the Flynn investigation yet, it's not public. It could turn out the FBI knows more.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Except we don't know the extent of the Flynn investigation yet, it's not public. It could turn out the FBI knows more.
View Quote
Unless they have more on that specific conversation Susan Rice has real problems.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Unless they have more on that specific conversation Susan Rice has real problems.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All you've gotta do is prove that Susan Rice was the one that unmasked Flynn and that she did it for political purposes instead of a valid national security one.  Best of luck!

Plot twist:  Seth Rich was the one who unmasked Flynn.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#31]
I know what covfefe means.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

All you've gotta do is prove that Susan Rice was the one that unmasked Flynn and that she did it for political purposes instead of a valid national security one.  Best of luck!

View Quote
I'm sure she has a good reason.  I'm sure she also has a good reason for the other 1900+ that we currently know about.  It's not going to turn out that they all happen to be prominent politicians.  That's not at all why Comey was dragging his feet on the unmasking investigation.  It's all going to turn out to be totally legitimate unsupervised government surveillance, like J. Edgar Hoover was doing back in the day.  Wait . . . bad example.  Just give me some time and I'll think of a massive domestic spy program that wasn't used to make a political enemies list.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lorcin level weapons, but weapons nonetheless.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm sure she has a good reason.  I'm sure she also has a good reason for the other 1900+ that we currently know about.  It's not going to turn out that they all happen to be prominent politicians.  That's not at all why Comey was dragging his feet on the unmasking investigation.  It's all going to turn out to be totally legitimate unsupervised government surveillance, like J. Edgar Hoover was doing back in the day.  Wait . . . bad example.  Just give me some time and I'll think of a massive domestic spy program that wasn't used to make a political enemies list.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well there was a particular campaign in 2016 that seemed to contact a bunch of people being monitored by foreign intel. Not sure that whole unmasking thing is going to work out as well as Nunes thinks it will.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:26:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well there was a particular campaign in 2016 that seemed to contact a bunch of people being monitored by foreign intel. Not sure that whole unmasking thing is going to work out as well as Nunes thinks it will.
View Quote
That's pretty much every campaign.  Surprise, the rest of the world is interested in major party candidates who might become the next President.  Remember when Trump visited Mexico?  Was the NSA listening there too?  Muh National Security!
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That's pretty much every campaign.  Surprise, the rest of the world is interested in major party candidates who might become the next President.  Remember when Trump visited Mexico?  Was the NSA listening there too?  Muh National Security!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it was just one campaign.
Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only one side monitored

Link Posted: 5/31/2017 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's amazing how you know the results of an investigation that hasn't been conducted yet.  But Congress just issued a big wave of subpoenas to the IC relating to unmasking.  So we'll just have to wait and see about that.  And when Trump gets his people in at the FBI, oh my won't that be an interesting day.    
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 1:41:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Things are really unraveling for the DNC, Hillery, Pedesta, and the rest of the criminals...

Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:28:21 AM EDT
[#40]
I'm going to enjoy watching Debbie Washerperson-Schulz being frogmarched.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:45:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's amazing how you know the results of an investigation that hasn't been conducted yet.  But Congress just issued a big wave of subpoenas to the IC relating to unmasking.  So we'll just have to wait and see about that.  And when Trump gets his people in at the FBI, oh my won't that be an interesting day.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well in all fairness, Jill Stein is probably about to have a bad time too. I had forgotten about her.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#43]
He is right.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:13:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He is right.
View All Quotes
Yep.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He is right.
View All Quotes
It certainly will be fun to find out why they were under surveillance and unmasked.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#46]
I don't know guys if we are EVER going to really know why or who was unmasked in totality, etc.

I hope I am wrong.............we'll see....................
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:34:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It certainly will be fun to find out why they were under surveillance and unmasked.
View Quote
Samantha Powers does not approve of this post.

Are we down to just Top Secret?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#48]
http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-hayden-kushner-meeting-trump-russia-unmasked-2017-5

Hayden told CNN that it makes sense that Rice would have tried to determine who Kislyak and his superiors in Moscow were talking about when they said someone on the Trump transition team wanted to set up a secret backchannel line of communication.

"This is off the map," Hayden said. "I know of no other experience like this in our history, and certainly not within my life experience."
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yep.
View All Quotes
This is Arfcom:  "Get both"

If someone was unmasking USPs for political reasons (or any non-official reasons) - I want that investigated and people punished.
If certain USPs are constantly popping up in SIGINT because of weird communications with our geo-political adversaries - I want that investigated, too.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I know. I will laugh and laugh when they go to prison for it.
Page / 199
Top Top