User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:34:30 AM EDT
[#1]
In before Mr. T claims "hyperbole."
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:34:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yo man you Americans don't know Shit about Shit!

Sorry, thought I should fill in until he showed up.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Vernacular is off but that's usually the sentiment.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:45:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Carpet bomb with pork rinds, that will show 'em.
View Quote

I am thinking bacon filled cluster bombs.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#6]
The Daily Express is a tabloid just like the Daily Mail. They run stories that are one step up from 'Bat Boy Lives' on the journalistic integrity scale. Their number one science headline is "Is NASA about to ANGER aliens on Europe as predicted by sci-fi visionary Arthur C. Clarke?"
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#7]
In before that Swedish guy shows up claiming he knows more about Sweden than ARFCOMers.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:53:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Daily Express is a tabloid just like the Daily Mail. They run stories that are one step up from 'Bat Boy Lives' on the journalistic integrity scale. Their number one science headline is "Is NASA about to ANGER aliens on Europe as predicted by sci-fi visionary Arthur C. Clarke?"
View Quote

Haha!  I thought you were joking:  http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/713598/NASA-alien-Europa-Arthur-C-Clarke-Jupiter

Hold on boys, we're about to be in an intergalactic war!!  I wonder which side the Martian snakes will come in on?  And yes, the Daily Express also has an article up describing how NASA found snake-like creatures on Mars.

ETA:  My mind has been eased somewhat by the Daily Express' throwaway comment about Elvis having been seen on Mars.  If The King is with them, the Martian snakes have got to be good guys.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#9]
"...you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in..."
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

In before Mr. T claims "hyperbole."
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can support this
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Karma for collaborating with the Nazis.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Bingo.

While Sweden obviously does have some serious problems with their Muslim immigrants, this is not a legitimate news source.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

While Sweden obviously does have some serious problems with their Muslim immigrants, this is not a legitimate news source.

The National Inquirer has broken some pretty substantial news stories.  Just sayin.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:09:59 AM EDT
[#15]
how long until we're bombing Sweden for supporting terrorist camps a la Afghanistan
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't care what happens in Europe........
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:36:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:37:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those who don't know history something, something...
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Love the smell of bacon grease in the morning...smells like....victory.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:38:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trebuchet filled with hams.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:41:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Does that mean you read the National Inquirer and believe everything on their front page?  

The fact that there has been 1 correct story for every 100 batshit crazy bullshit stories, does not exactly make it a legitimate source of news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

The National Inquirer has broken some pretty substantial news stories.  Just sayin.

Does that mean you read the National Inquirer and believe everything on their front page?  

The fact that there has been 1 correct story for every 100 batshit crazy bullshit stories, does not exactly make it a legitimate source of news.

And Hitler only wanted to "relocate" all the Jews
And Mao only wanted to "educate" the poor"

It all starts off as a down played "minor" series of events..........with plausible explanations..........and then, history happens.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#22]

Play Abba over a PA system and watch them leave...
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:42:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#25]
While I get a Diet Coke from the fridge I'll try to find some fucks to give.

Too bad....so sad.....can't find any fucks to give.

Kind of like looking down the barrel of your loaded gun and pulling the trigger to find out whether or not it is loaded.

Stupid.....stupid......stupid.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

So you're saying there's a chance!

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:45:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Bingo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Both correct of course.  The source is a joke.

The sad part it that the actual problem gets ingnored; Sweden has chosen to flood itself with both opportunistic/economic migrants and to a lesser degree, refugees.  But they have done a terrible job of integrating the newcomers - hence the not-uncommon riots and serious increase in crime.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#28]
How truthful the article is kind of depends on whether or not you can trust the "normal" news sources. Kind of like how the riots in Charlotte were "peaceful protests".
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:57:58 AM EDT
[#29]
I took 2 trips to Sweden back in 99/00.  Even then, there were areas considered not welcoming to Swede's.  Large Turk and Ethiopian areas.
Speaking ill of it back then, just as now, made you a racist, Nazi.  Many Euros would rather be dead than labeled a racist.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Paging Swede.

Swede to the white phone.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:08:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:08:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Do these 20 something bimbos frolic 1/2 nekked to the border to sing songs and hug the military age males entering their country from combat zones like they do in Germany?

When did Europeans become so stupid?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It all starts off as a down played "minor" series of events..........with plausible explanations..........and then, history happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Well he said nothing at all involving euphemisms, so I don't know what your reply is connected to.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#34]

You can't believe what Swedish police say, they are obviously lying about 'no-go' zones. Colonial propaganda.

Speaking to NRK, police officer Peter Larsson said: “We have a major crisis. Many colleagues are choosing to quit. “We are not investigating crimes, we don’t have time to cover the call-outs we are tasked with.  
View Quote

This Swedish newspaper reporting in Swedish is obviously lying.

Polisen attackerad med stenar och smällare

http://www.gp.se/nyheter/g%C3%B6teborg/polisen-attackerad-med-stenar-och-sm%C3%A4llare-1.3806169
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 11:21:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Bingo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Honest question here: apparently the source is questionable at best (I really have no idea, as I'm not familiar with European sources), but can you speak to the legitimacy of the story itself? IOW, does the content appear to be accurate in your opinion?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Americans just don't know and understand about Islamic violence and crime because we don't have any here.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:05:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

When you throw enough shit, some of it will hit something and stick.

Like Gossip at the workplace.  Most of it is Bullshit, but sometimes its true.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#38]

HOLY FUCK!! a flag that's on fire that is not a US flag.  UNREAL!!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Lol
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
How truthful the article is kind of depends on whether or not you can trust the "normal" news sources. Kind of like how the riots in Charlotte were "peaceful protests".
View Quote

Anyone who thinks there are trustworthy new sources is as deluded as any conspiracy theorist.  It just does not exist.  It is merely a matter of what degree of bias that source has.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:09:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Rediscover your viking heritage or die.  Your choice Sweden.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:12:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Bingo.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Aside from that story and the one about black holes the website seems pretty normal to me.

Go take a look for yourself, there's barely more sci-fi stuff than you see on drudge ("man to live 200 years by end of this century" type stories) and I don't see any "bat boy meets frog girl" type stories either.

http://www.express.co.uk/
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Aside from that story and the one about black holes the website seems pretty normal to me.

Go take a look for yourself, there's barely more sci-fi stuff than you see on drudge ("man to live 200 years by end of this century" type stories) and I don't see any "bat boy meets frog girl" type stories either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Lol.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/713799/life-after-death-afterlife-heaven-dead

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/712910/NASA-Rover-finds-snake-like-creature-on-Mars

They follow the same business model as the Mail: misrepresenting and distorting foreign stories and other ridiculous click bait.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Want to know how to win an argument with the Swede?

Please dispute the following;

Population of Sweden in 2015 was roughly 9.8 million and that same year they took an estimated 163,000 Muslim migrants. Keep in mind this is their official number so off the books it's actually much larger.

Now the US population is 319 million so proportionally that would be like the US accepting 5,300,000 Muslim migrants in a SINGLE year. . . . if you're curious the PEW Hispanic research center says the US takes about 500,000 illegal immigrants a year (again in perspective)

When you add in the fact that Sweden is just the same size as California, coupled with the fact that the refugees into Sweden are predominantly from Sub-Saharan Africa and the ME then you start to really be able to grasp the size of their problem.

Now the US has a shit ton of problems, and a shit ton of "no go" areas ourselves, but we can kick that can for much much longer than our Western European friends. Sweden will be unrecognizable in our lifetime.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:31:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lol.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/713799/life-after-death-afterlife-heaven-dead

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/712910/NASA-Rover-finds-snake-like-creature-on-Mars

They follow the same business model as the Mail: misrepresenting and distorting foreign stories and other ridiculous click bait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Lol.

And Drudge report has those Russian immortality stories coupled with crazy Infowars links . . . what's your point?

Drudge report can't contain real news. . . look at these clickbait articles from Drudge right now  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1837192/this-is-the-average-time-it-takes-a-man-to-reach-orgasm-and-its-a-lot-shorter-than-you-think/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunks-fashion-breaks-codes-male-models-025107757.html
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:34:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Noted tabloid journalists Mao Zedong and Adolf Hitler.

What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:42:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

And Drudge report has those Russian immortality stories coupled with crazy Infowars links . . . what's your point?

Drudge report can't contain real news. . . look at these clickbait articles from Drudge right now  

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1837192/this-is-the-average-time-it-takes-a-man-to-reach-orgasm-and-its-a-lot-shorter-than-you-think/

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunks-fashion-breaks-codes-male-models-025107757.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Lol.

Wow, it's almost like Drudge is also click bait tabloid trash.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:45:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Wow, it's almost like Drudge is also click bait tabloid trash.
View Quote

Some of it is. . . . As you mentioned before it's the current business model.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:46:31 PM EDT
[#50]

No go zones in fking Sweden...
and you got this from  express.co.uk
Ok, granted, that was funny.
Oh wait you were for real?
FerFAL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top