BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:19:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump who called Jeb Bush weak on immigration is now adopting a plan weaker than Jebs.

Just relax.  Remember "the Art of the Deal"?  Let him negotiate and attract some more votes.  Let's get him elected.....then we can worry about what actually happens.  

You're fucking delusional.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:19:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As the husband of a legal immigrant, I can assure you that gaining citizenship is a rather lengthy pain in the ass which will by itself eliminate a good chunk of the people wanting to return.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ruled out Thursday a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants in the United States, walking back comments he made earlier this week in which he appeared open to the idea.

"There's no path to legalization unless they leave the country," Trump said after an event in Manchester, New Hampshire. "When they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and then come back."

Trump said that on his first day in office, he would authorize law enforcement to actively deport "bad dudes," such as those who have committed crimes, which he said numbered "probably millions." But he declined to flatly say whether he would round up other undocumented immigrants, stressing that once the initial deportations occur, "then we can talk."

"There is a very good chance the answer could be yes," Trump said when asked if he would deport those who have lived here peacefully but without papers. "We're going to see what happens."

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

Seriously people, calm the fuck down.

So back to touchback amnesty. Awesome.

As the husband of a legal immigrant, I can assure you that gaining citizenship is a rather lengthy pain in the ass which will by itself eliminate a good chunk of the people wanting to return.

He has already implied that not everyone will be forced to leave

he has also said he will "expedite the legal status" of illegal immigrants already in the country
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

he has also said he will "expedite the legal status" of illegal immigrants already in the country
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ruled out Thursday a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants in the United States, walking back comments he made earlier this week in which he appeared open to the idea.

"There's no path to legalization unless they leave the country," Trump said after an event in Manchester, New Hampshire. "When they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization unless they leave the country and then come back."

Trump said that on his first day in office, he would authorize law enforcement to actively deport "bad dudes," such as those who have committed crimes, which he said numbered "probably millions." But he declined to flatly say whether he would round up other undocumented immigrants, stressing that once the initial deportations occur, "then we can talk."

"There is a very good chance the answer could be yes," Trump said when asked if he would deport those who have lived here peacefully but without papers. "We're going to see what happens."

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ruled out Thursday a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants in the United States

Seriously guy, its in the quote tree...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm from NY. I don't think people around the country quite understand just how bad hillary Clinton is. Wait until she gets involved with the Brady campaign and she wants to make you get an arsenal license.

I'll take my chances with donald.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He could go full Hillary and you'd still vote for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pointless thread is, pointless.

He could go full Hillary and you'd still vote for him.

Hillary thanks you for your vote.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump ruled out Thursday a pathway to legal status for undocumented immigrants in the United States

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, he flip-flopped on that too?

How do you explain this statement he made this week....

"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out. But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject -- and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me -- and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time. It's a very, very hard thing."

What is he going to do with the good ones?  Leave them here with no legal status?

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:24:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I watched a really the other night where he said if they have been here working for 20 years he will give them a work permit, but not citizenship.  

I can live with that.  

Now build the wall (and make Mexico pay for it!)
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I watched a really the other night where he said if they have been here working for 20 years he will give them a work permit, but not citizenship.  

I can live with that.  

View Quote
and what about the ones that haven't been working here for 20 years?

What if they were here for 5? or 10?

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I fucking hate this  election.
View Quote

And it's the last one too.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quit bitching, let him beat Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#11]
All you morons; it does not matter what words he use's, he just has to WIN!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can live with that.  

Panic bro, just keep panicking.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:42:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can live with that.  

That's the answer?

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can live with that.  

If they are caught here without proper documentation, ship them back one by one. If they want to become citizens, they can go back to wherever they came from and do it legally.

I have no sympathy for law breakers
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We went through this in the primaries

What carries more weight?

What the candidate ACTUALLY SAYS his positions are when asked?

What is written on his website that he may or may not have had any involvement in writing?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh shit.
forgot.

I thought Trump was too stupid to even know what his plans are.  This is all an ego stunt to boost ratings for his new show.

Nope.

The rope a dope has finally come through.  The only plan trump knows about, cares about, and is running on is his giant amnesty.

Well, my days of taking the #alwayshillary crowd seriously are coming to a middle.

We went through this in the primaries

What carries more weight?

What the candidate ACTUALLY SAYS his positions are when asked?

What is written on his website that he may or may not have had any involvement in writing?

Pro tip-that warm liquid running down your back is NOT rain.

What they say or have on a website doesn't mean shit.Actions and what they have done in the past are what matters.

Reagan is a good example-ran on getting rid of the Dept of Education.and had some fantastic speeches about gov being the problem and we need less spending and smaller gov.What did we get?Bigger gov,more spending,and still have the Dept of Education.

I look at Trumps past and don't see any core principles.He is not Hillary though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That's the answer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can live with that.  

That's the answer?

Wait, did you want diesel smoke and "hut-hut" deportation squads making their 3AM sweeps?    How would YOU do it?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:54:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Thank you.  It's always nice to have a face to go with a name and behavior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's pretty simple.  If you were a Trump supporter, would you rather try to actually defend Trump or just yammer about Cruz?

Why do I have to defend Trump?  Am I his fuckin lawyer?  

I don't know, but my impression is you am one of his most dependable fucking attack dogs when anyone says something negative about him.
http://www.bluemartialarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Unleashed-photo.jpg

LOL please tell me you know who that is, and the movie it is from.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 9:58:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Wait, did you want diesel smoke and "hut-hut" deportation squads making their 3AM sweeps?    How would YOU do it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can live with that.  

That's the answer?

Fuck yea, go door to door in the entire country, ask for a government issued ID, if they cannot produce one in 30 seconds THROW THEIR ASSES ON THE TRAIN.... TO CANADA

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can live with that.  

That's the answer?

You wouldn't need that much deportation if they could not get foodstamps/welfare.jobs,kids weren't allowed in school,no free healthcare,no anchor baby,no tax "refunds",etc....

Never happen,but you wouldn't even need a wall-no demand = no supply.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You wouldn't need that much deportation if they could not get foodstamps/welfare.jobs,kids weren't allowed in school,no free healthcare,no anchor baby,no tax "refunds",etc....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the answer?

Ding, ding! We have a winner!   Demagnatize the U.S.  Anything/everything that brought them here is now unavailable to them.  They will deport themselves.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know, but my impression is you am one of his most dependable fucking attack dogs when anyone says something negative about him.
http://www.bluemartialarts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Unleashed-photo.jpg

Nope, have no idea.  Should I?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:20:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Diddlin Don took about 5 seconds to fuck us.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Own it truptards told you so

Gonna build that wall 50 feet tall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

Yeah right motherfucker
View Quote

Hillary thanks you for your support.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ding, ding! We have a winner!   Demagnatize the U.S.  Anything/everything that brought them here is now unavailable to them.  They will deport themselves.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:You wouldn't need that much deportation if they could not get foodstamps/welfare.jobs,kids weren't allowed in school,no free healthcare,no anchor baby,no tax "refunds",etc....

Which is exactly what Trumps immigration policy calls for.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We're so fucked.
View Quote

End of thread...
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:29:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the answer?

Nope.

But why did he say in the primaries that he was going to form a "deportation force" and deport EVERY person here illegally in his first 24 months in office?

Better yet, when he did say this, why were his most vocal supporters cheering him on and mocking anyone who doubted that plan?

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:You wouldn't need that much deportation if they could not get foodstamps/welfare.jobs,kids weren't allowed in school,no free healthcare,no anchor baby,no tax "refunds",etc....

Yep, but I want to see sydney7629's plan.  The guy who is too smart to vote for Trump.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sssshhhhhh...the nevertrumpers aren't done stomping their feet/screaming/whining around yet lol
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:37:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Yep, but I want to see sydney7629's plan.  The guy who is too smart to vote for Trump.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

His plan calls for self-deportation through the denial of benefits?  Where do you see that?

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#30]
There was never going to be a fucking wall.

It's a typical swing toward the middle as an election nears.

Trump, from the beginning, went quasi-populist and outside party lines.  He successfully differentiated himself from the sea of douches on the stage.  He said the wildest shit and got the most airtime.  It was a new take on an old tactic, and the obvious conclusion was that he'd swing middle by November.

That's... how... campaigns... work... in... America.  

Except for Rick Santorum.  He'd have been a vile cocksucker from start to finish.

Hillary got pulled way Left in order to satisfy the unexpectedly adherent Bernie supporters.  It will be fascinating to watch her dance around the need to pull centrist jargon out while maintaining her Leftist promises to rope in Bernie's twat army.

Trump's tone-down started months ago.  He started mixing in how immigrants would be coming into the country in yuge numbers, but it would be controlled.  

It's a swing toward the middle, as expected.  It's how you win, but it's also contingent on successfully navigating the "flip flop" label, while also making sure you don't reverse any ideas.  You "tweak, reconsider, and polish" your ideas.  You never flop to the polar opposite.  He won't, and hasn't.

Trump 2016.

Because, fuck you.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nope.

But why did he say in the primaries that he was going to form a "deportation force" and deport EVERY person here illegally in his first 24 months in office?

Better yet, when he did say this, why were his most vocal supporters cheering him on and mocking anyone who doubted that plan?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the answer?

Nope.

"A chicken in every pot!"    How old are you?

Here ya go-  Deportation Force=Demagnatize  See how that works?  Force/Magnets, bro!  

So is his policy too harsh or not harsh enough for you?  Stop ducking.   Or just keep squawking about a person running for political office tweaking the message.  

You realize it's about garnering the most votes, right?  Let me see if I can help you out a bit here.  Do you see where what he said could appeal to Hispanic voters?  Do you realize that thereby he could bring in a lot more votes than he will lose to the "what, no deportation squads?  I'm outta here" folks?  But you don't give a fuck, all you wanna play is the "gotcha" aspect of it.  What a guy...  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Here ya go-  Deportation Force=Demagnatize  See how that works?  Force/Magnets, bro!  

So is his policy too harsh or not harsh enough for you?  Stop ducking.   Or just keep squawking about a person running for political office tweaking the message.  

You realize it's about garnering the most votes, right?  Let me see if I can help you out a bit here.  Do you see where what he said could appeal to Hispanic voters?  Do you realize that thereby he could bring in a lot more votes than he will lose to the "what, no deportation squads?  I'm outta here" folks?  But you don't give a fuck, all you wanna play is the "gotcha" aspect of it.  What a guy...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the answer?

Nope.

The point is...

What is his policy?  is her deporting illegals or isnt he?  Is he expediting legal status or isnt he?

No one seems to be able to answer because he has flip-flopped on the issue.  

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

His plan calls for self-deportation through the denial of benefits?  Where do you see that?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your plan, Syd.  I want to read a general overview of how you would deal with illegals.  None of the horseshit, "I'm not running fo office" ducking and running.  Step up, my man.  Here's where you say, "well, I really liked Trump's until he turned on us."  Riigghht.  

YOUR plan, Syd.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:12:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Your plan, Syd.  I want to read a general overview of how you would deal with illegals.  None of the horseshit, "I'm not running fo office" ducking and running.  Step up, my man.  Here's where you say, "well, I really liked Trump's until he turned on us."  Riigghht.  

YOUR plan, Syd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YOUR plan, Syd.

You guys said that Trump's immigration plan calls for the self-deportation of illegals through the denial of benefits.  As a matter of fact, it was said that is "exactly what his plan calls for"

I asked where it said that.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:You guys said that Trump's immigration plan calls for the self-deportation of illegals through the denial of benefits.  As a matter of fact, it was said that is "exactly what his plan calls for"

View Quote

Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities. Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa

End birthright citizenship

Put American Workers First

Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs

Requirement to hire American workers first

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

Every single one of those points from his immigration reform policy will strip away the desire to come here illegally and will make finding work for those already here near impossible. They will go home.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

Detention—not catch-and-release. Illegal aliens apprehended crossing the border must be detained until they are sent home, no more catch-and-release.

Defund sanctuary cities. Cut-off federal grants to any city which refuses to cooperate with federal law enforcement.

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

Every single one of those points from his immigration reform policy will strip away the desire to come here illegally and will make finding work for those already here near impossible. They will go home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:You guys said that Trump's immigration plan calls for the self-deportation of illegals through the denial of benefits.  As a matter of fact, it was said that is "exactly what his plan calls for"

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

How many of those titles that you quoted dealt with new immigration and how many dealt with those already here?

Most dealt with moderating new immigration.  There is no mention of cutting off benefits to illegals.  

Keep in mind that he has said he is going to expedite legal status for illegals in the US.  If they have legal status, then E-verify and defunding sanctuary cities will accomplish nothing.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How many of those titles that you quoted dealt with new immigration and how many dealt with those already here?

Most dealt with moderating new immigration.  There is no mention of cutting off benefits to illegals.  

Keep in mind that he has said he is going to expedite legal status for illegals in the US.  If they have legal status, then E-verify and defunding sanctuary cities will accomplish nothing.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

You are wrong. Simple as that. Don't vote for Trump, I really don't care.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:02:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

View All Quotes
Quoted:

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

How much of a chance is there of any of that passing?Any actual REAL reform?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You guys said that Trump's immigration plan calls for the self-deportation of illegals through the denial of benefits.  As a matter of fact, it was said that is "exactly what his plan calls for"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOUR plan, Syd.

It is not our responsibility to educate an ignorant individual who will, despite being shown facts, continue to denigrate our only viable (just as gun-owners) candidate.

But you have special needs so I will start you on the right track to educating yourself.  Do your own homework.  
Nationwide e-verify.
Defund sanctuary cities.
End birthright citizenship.
End welfare abuse.

Now, YOUR plan to deal with illegals.  
ETA:  Already covered.  Except for Syd's plan.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

OP: Trump's Immigration Plan is Now Weaker Than Jeb's.

How is Trump's plan "weaker than Jeb's"?

Is it weaker than Jeb's because it's too strong?

The corn in my turds offered a more stringent immigration plan than Jebbie.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It is not our responsibility to educate an ignorant individual who will, despite being shown facts, continue to denigrate our only viable (just as gun-owners) candidate.

But you have special needs so I will start you on the right track to educating yourself.  Do your own homework.  
Nationwide e-verify.
Defund sanctuary cities.
End welfare abuse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YOUR plan, Syd.

Nationwide e-verify.
Defund sanctuary cities.
End welfare abuse.

Syd's Plan:

Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals......Constantly question everything; but provide nothing.

Except relentless and endless criticism.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.

End welfare abuse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YOUR plan, Syd.

Nationwide e-verify.

Defund sanctuary cities.

End welfare abuse.

Nationwide e-verify. - Will accomplish nothing if he expedites legal status for those illegals already here

Defund sanctuary cities. - Will accomplish nothing if he expedites legal status for those illegals already here

End birthright citizenship. - Will accomplish nothing if he expedites legal status for those illegals already here

End welfare abuse. - Context?

Put American Workers First - Will accomplish nothing if he expedites legal status for those illegals already here

Let me remind you what Trump has said on about the millions of illegals already here:

"I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal."

AND

"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out. But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject -- and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me -- and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time. It's a very, very hard thing."

So, if all of these illegals are either going to be removed and given EXPEDITED legal status....or not removed at all...and given legal status, then everything you mentioned won't do anything other than moderate those contemplating coming to the US

It has nothing to do with self-deportation.

Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
all I care about is him beating Hillary and nominating someone good to the Supreme Court. I don't care if that's the only thing he does.
View Quote

If, if he gets elected, you think he is going to go looking for another Scalia? I have a bridge to sell you. He will flip flop on that too.

I have a feeling no one will have to worry about it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:24:03 PM EDT
[#44]
I can feel America getting greater again already.  lol.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:35:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They think anyone who walks into a US Embassy with a crayon to write out an application and a local ID qualifies to get a VISA to come to the US. Despite being told repeatedly by people who know better that the system is full of Suck & Pain, which I like because not everyone should be allowed to come to the US. The problem is we allow people in illegally and do nothing in large part to remove them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

Easy if you elected Republicans value Americans and American jobs more than they do the checks from the donor class. If they do not replace them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Easy if you elected Republicans value Americans and American jobs more than they do the checks from the donor class. If they do not replace them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

End welfare abuse

Immigration moderation

So......... ZERO.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There was never going to be a fucking wall.

It's a typical swing toward the middle as an election nears.

Trump, from the beginning, went quasi-populist and outside party lines.  He successfully differentiated himself from the sea of douches on the stage.  He said the wildest shit and got the most airtime.  It was a new take on an old tactic, and the obvious conclusion was that he'd swing middle by November.

That's... how... campaigns... work... in... America.  

Except for Rick Santorum.  He'd have been a vile cocksucker from start to finish.

Hillary got pulled way Left in order to satisfy the unexpectedly adherent Bernie supporters.  It will be fascinating to watch her dance around the need to pull centrist jargon out while maintaining her Leftist promises to rope in Bernie's twat army.

Trump's tone-down started months ago.  He started mixing in how immigrants would be coming into the country in yuge numbers, but it would be controlled.  

It's a swing toward the middle, as expected.  It's how you win, but it's also contingent on successfully navigating the "flip flop" label, while also making sure you don't reverse any ideas.  You "tweak, reconsider, and polish" your ideas.  You never flop to the polar opposite.  He won't, and hasn't.

Trump 2016.

Because, fuck you.

View Quote

Polls say the middle also wants common sense gun control too.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:58:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Some of you guys are funny.

He hasn't even released his comprehensive plan yet.

He said it will be released before the 1st debate
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So......... ZERO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So......... ZERO.

I can not stand the defeatism that I keep running into on this board. George The Younger tried to shove Amnesty through Congress back in 2005 or 2006, he had the Democrats votes and thought he would get the Republicans, the voters went to town on their elected Representatives and broke the back of that plan. Same thing two years ago. If that does not give you WILL and Determination that this can be done why the hell are you posting here?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top