Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 7/25/2016 6:48:20 PM EDT
but the nevertrump / still cruz supporters get to continue to bad mouth and attack trump and his supporters.

This seems to be the new spin to take the focus off of cruz, and continue to let them attack trump and his supporters.

well, you can't be calling on trump and the supporters to focus the fight on hrc, and continue to attack trump and his supporters either.

further more, by the shear volume of comments and disparagement against
trump and trump supporters, casual readers would think this site is now

arfcom: the anti trump gun site.

don't think that can happen? well, repeat something often enough, and people start believing it, right?

and, it seems that there are some taking it further in this thread,

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1891173_Do_you_want_Donald_Trump_to_lose_the_election_.html

that are now begining to spin the narrative that the country survived obama, so having clinton win won't be so bad.

some of you want trump to lose so badly, you really think it would be alright for clinton to win?

if anyone thinks that if clinton wins, the courts and laws of the land won't get stacked in the democrats favor is foolish.

this country would become like california, where the republican party won't ever have the majority or power do influence anything ever again

and no, at this point, trump and the trump supporters don't need to court the nevertrump/still cruz supporters for your vote.

because at this point, it is better to spend time talking to independants, and trying to convince them to support and vote for trump, rather than argue with someone who most likely won't change their mind.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you have a stroke. Because what you wrote looks like you had a stroke and hit the keyboard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
but the nevertrump / still cruz supporters get to continue to bad mouth and attack trump and his supporters.

This seems to be the new spin to take the focus off of cruz, and continue to let them attack trump and his supporters.

well, you can't be calling on trump and the supporters to focus the fight on hrc, and continue to attack trump and his supporters either.

because at this point, it is better to spend time talking to independants, and trying to convince them to support and vote for trump, rather than argue with someone who most likely won't change their mind.

View Quote

The focus is off Cruz. He lost the primary. No need to continue to attack him or his supporters. It's petty and futile.

And yes, criticism of the current candidate is completely permissible. Pointing out his flaws and having them addressed is perfectly acceptable. That is how you convince people. Glossing them over and raging at anyone who dares point out any inconsistencies or flaws is abrasive, obnoxious, and off putting. You want to appeal to independents? Do so in a reasonable, level-headed manner, rather than patronizing and insulting people.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's take an objective look at this...

Case #1.

A few anonymous people on a gun board with a massive lean towards Republicanism criticize Trump's policy positions

Case #2

The nominee for the Republican Party who has access to every means of media coverage, even after the convention, continues to attack one of the most conservative members of the party and threatens to spend millions to defeat him in his bid for reelection

Now, looking at it objectively, what situation do you believe is going to cause more of a split in the party?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#4]
cm, off his rocker yet again.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Cruzbots will go down in history as perhaps the sorest losers of all time.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#6]
i'd have to actually sit down with pen and paper to figure out which I dislike more, the orange one or his cult
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The focus is off Cruz. He lost the primary. No need to continue to attack him or his supporters. It's petty and futile.

And yes, criticism of the current candidate is completely permissible. Pointing out his flaws and having them addressed is perfectly acceptable. That is how you convince people. Glossing them over and raging at anyone who dares point out any inconsistencies or flaws is abrasive, obnoxious, and off putting. You want to appeal to independents? Do so in a reasonable, level-headed manner, rather than patronizing and insulting people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

trump is the republican nominee for president.

why keep attacking him with things he has said the the past, and keep calling his supporters various names, inferring they suck trump's c*ck, etc.?

you can't  keep telling the trump supporters it's not about cruz, then keep attacking trump,

it's still all about the feelz of the nevertrump/still cruz supporters, instead of them helping to recruit new support for trump, they still seek to destroy it.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

why keep attacking him with things he has said the the past, and keep calling his supporters various names, inferring they suck trump's c*ck, etc.?

you can't  keep telling the trump supporters it's not about cruz, then keep attacking trump,

it's still all about the feelz of the nevertrump/still cruz supporters, instead of them helping to recruit new support for trump, they still seek to destroy it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull Shit.  

I "attack" Trump because he just advocated for gun control, he just supported raising the minimum wage, he just endorsed 1 of only 10 Republicans who voted for Obama to have Executive Amnesty authority.  

You can oppose these things without it having anything to do with Cruz

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bull Shit.  

I "attack" Trump because he just advocated for gun control, he just supported raising the minimum wage, he just endorsed 1 of only 10 Republicans who voted for Obama to have Executive Amnesty authority.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bull Shit.  

you attacked and continue to attack trump because cruz was your candidate.

at this point, you don't care if you discourage support for trump, and you and the group of nevertrump/still trump supporters are going to get arfcom the reputation of having anti-trumpers trying to take trump out, no matter what happens to the courts or the 2nd amendment

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote
The only people I see on these boards bringing this up are Trump supporters. Cruz isn't an issue anymore, move on like everyone else.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
If only there were a way for idiot Trump endorsers to understand that just because people are unhappy Cruz didn't get the nomination, that it doesn't mean they won't vote for their liberal moron. Maybe the Trump endorsers should focus on defeating Hillary instead of getting so upset that some people refuse to suck the orange obama's dick, but will still vote with their conscience against Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol, OP is butthurt
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:42:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

at this point, you don't care if you discourage support for trump, and you and the group of nevertrump/still trump supporters are going to get arfcom the reputation of having anti-trumpers trying to take trump out, no matter what happens to the courts or the 2nd amendment

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull Shit.  

Trump, in 2 days, has done more to discourage the conservative vote than i could do in 2 years.  

And i have said all along that there were 14 candidates that i could have voted for.  Trump was not one of them.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:45:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I will continue to attack (mock, really) Trump supporters until (if) he gets elected and proves me wrong.

Then I'll say "I was wrong"

(and of course it's Trump's responsibility to unite the party )
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:45:48 PM EDT
[#15]
The primaries are over.  I would vote Trump in a swing state, and I did not support trying to dethrone the idiot the other idiots helped win the primary at the convention.

But I will continue to point out hypocrisy on the part of loudmouth primary trumpsters, and laugh at the stupid things they do and say.

I know most of them aren't able to discern the difference, but that's not my problem.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#16]
cm sits alone in the dark if he's not starting threads, give him a break.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#18]

at least they are not lawyers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#19]
They'll either come over or they won't. We really only need solid party unity in the swing states anyway.

Perhaps the best way to unite the party is simply to STFU about Ted Cruz and certainly about NeverTrump, that shit is played out now.

Nothing you say will magically convince a PUMA to vote for Trump. Some will do the right thing, and some won't.

Several of the NeverTrump camp have jumped ship and come begrudgingly aboard. Leave well enough alone.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump is a narcissistic man-child and continues to do the most foolish things possible as a candidate for fucking President, but I'm still going to pull the lever for that fucking half-wit over the beast hag.

Diarrhea flavored yogurt vs Shit sandwich... please god let it end.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The only people I see on these boards bringing this up are Trump supporters. Cruz isn't an issue anymore, move on like everyone else.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The two are not mutually exclusive!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

at least they are not lawyers.
The two are not mutually exclusive!

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#24]
I really can't imagine why no one on this board takes the OP seriously.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Questioning positions is not attacking, and blind, unquestioning loyalty is the province of sycophants and myrmidons. Healthy skepticism should always be maintained. And a candidate should be able to stand up to scrutiny and criticism. Those are not bad things. One can question, scrutinize, and criticize a candidate without it having a thing to do with another candidate. By dragging Cruz back into things, it only makes Trump supporters look petty, preoccupied, and ill prepared. It's akin to "oh, you're questioning Obama? You must be a racist!"
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I really can't imagine why no one on this board takes the OP seriously.
View Quote

How much time do you have?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:24:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Well I would have forgotten about Cruz by now if you did not keep bringing it up....Fuck that guy,
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#29]

This board since May 3rd in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#30]

They're still talking about Cruz?  Are their feelings hurt that bad that he didn't endorse their mango messiah?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YEP!!!

A GREAT WAY to get HILLERY ELECTED...

And our GUNS CONFISCATED!!!!

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Wow the OP has enlightened us all.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

YEP!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YEP!!!

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Questioning positions is not attacking, and blind, unquestioning loyalty is the province of sycophants and myrmidons. Healthy skepticism should always be maintained. And a candidate should be able to stand up to scrutiny and criticism. Those are not bad things. One can question, scrutinize, and criticize a candidate without it having a thing to do with another candidate. By dragging Cruz back into things, it only makes Trump supporters look petty, preoccupied, and ill prepared. It's akin to "oh, you're questioning Obama? You must be a racist!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you're actually seeing happen is a lot of conservatives getting pissed off at Trump because he is our last hope for keeping Hillary out of office and he keeps acting like a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

YEP!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

YEP!!!

Because "SHUT UP, POOPYHEAD!" is soooooo much more convincing when dealing with rational adult issues...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

further more, by the shear volume of comments and disparagement against trump and trump supporters, casual readers would think this site is now
arfcom: the anti trump gun site.

don't think that can happen? well, repeat something often enough, and people start believing it, right?

and, it seems that there are some taking it further in this thread,
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1891173_Do_you_want_Donald_Trump_to_lose_the_election_.html

that are now begining to spin the narrative that the country survived obama, so having clinton win won't be so bad.

some of you want trump to lose so badly, you really think it would be alright for clinton to win?

if anyone thinks that if clinton wins, the courts and laws of the land won't get stacked in the democrats favor is foolish.
this country would become like california, where the republican party won't ever have the majority or power do influence anything ever again

and no, at this point, trump and the trump supporters don't need to court the nevertrump/still cruz supporters for your vote.

View Quote

Wat?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump 2016 !
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

continueing to say trump is a gun grabber, even though it is pointed out that he spoke at ny anti- safe act rallies, has spoke in favor of the 2nd amendment at nra conventions isn't questioning.

continuing to say that trump was in support of gun control when obama gave his speech at a prayer vigil for the sandy hook memorial, when the majority of the speech was in rememberance and sympathy of the victims is not questioning.

calling trump supporters cum swallowers, people who suck trump's c*ck, idots, etc is not questioning.

many more examples - but it doesn't matter, since the nevertrump/still cruz supporters just want their way, which apparrently is to continue to attack trump and his supporters, and discourage support for him so he loses the general.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#40]
" />
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

continueing to say trump is a gun grabber, even though it is pointed out that he spoke at ny anti- safe act rallies, has spoke in favor of the 2nd amendment at nra conventions isn't questioning.

continuing to say that trump was in support of gun control when obama gave his speech at a prayer vigil for the sandy hook memorial, when the majority of the speech was in rememberance and sympathy of the victims is not questioning.

calling trump supporters cum swallowers, people who suck trump's c*ck, idots, etc is not questioning.

many more examples - but it doesn't matter, since the nevertrump/still cruz supporters just want their way, which apparrently is to continue to attack trump and his supporters, and discourage support for him so he loses the general.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump is reaffirming his stance on potentially restricting individuals on the terror watch list from being able to purchase firearms, a week after the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.

“We have to make sure that people that are terrorists or have even an inclination toward terrorism cannot buy weapons, guns,” Trump told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl in an interview to air Sunday on “This Week.”

Asked by Karl if his position is that those on the no-fly or terror watch list should not be able to purchase a gun, Trump responded, “I’d like to see that, and I’d like to say it. And it’s simpler. It’s just simpler.”

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#42]
OP's a motherfucking Shillery
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#43]
OP, can we SHUT THE FUCK UP over Cruz? Can we?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL it goes both ways bud. Trump is the one obsessed with Cruz, as are you cultists.

Cruz isn't running, I ain't voting for him. TRump cant move on and neither can you. Its kind of pathetic at this point.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:...
The focus is off Cruz. He lost the primary. No need to continue to attack him or his supporters. It's petty and futile.....
View Quote

They are just following Trump.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVqBxc8H8k

apparently.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:12:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

continueing to say trump is a gun grabber, even though it is pointed out that he spoke at ny anti- safe act rallies

View All Quotes
Quoted:

continueing to say trump is a gun grabber, even though it is pointed out that he spoke at ny anti- safe act rallies

And I thought we had finally put that BS to rest.

Oh well, back for round 45:

Quoted:

You are wrong.

I actually went to the Pro-2A, anti-SAFE Act rally after Sandy Hook, after the SAFE Act passed. It was the largest rally in NYS history. The NRA was there. Trump was NOWHERE to be found.

Trump attended a rally a year or two later, when he was toying with running for NYS Governor. He gave lip service against the SAFE Act, but he funded its supporters and never gave a cent to fight it in court. Trump was there to promote himself. He said he would run for Governor under the condition that the NYS Republican Party unanimously supported him. He ended up not running, despite leading New Yorkers on, and then failed to support the actual Republican candidate against Andrew Cuomo, who Trump also donated to, by the way.

He's a big phony.

He also donated to at least 5 politicians who voted for the SAFE Act, and donated to at least one of them again after he voted in favor of the SAFE Act.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion of the man, but the pretend that "well he spoke at an anti safe act rally so he's obviously pro gun" is even half the story is just lying.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:.,..

View Quote

My hated of your liberal cunt Trump has little to do with my previous support of Cruz.

How are we supposed to recruit support for someone we find disgusting as are his followers? YOU guys bring up Cruz more then anyone and you absolutely are spitting images of Obama voters of 08. How the fuck are we supposed to get excited about being in a  cult?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Op is mad
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top