Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump was donating to gun grabbers up through 2013 I think. Pointing out that trump's a life long anti gun big city douchebag who was best pals with Bloomberg and whose liberal daughter was best friends with Chelsea fucking Clinton isn't saying anyone shouldn't vote for him in the primary, but if he does win plan accordingly
View Quote

He donated to a guy who voted for the SAFE Act in 2014.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Bull Shit.  

I "attack" Trump because he just advocated for gun control, he just supported raising the minimum wage, he just endorsed 1 of only 10 Republicans who voted for Obama to have Executive Amnesty authority.  

You can oppose these things without it having anything to do with Cruz

View Quote

This but they are truly obsessed with Cruz and dont even see it
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#3]
The kind of behavior displayed by OP and many other Trump supporters is why every time I start thinking I might just vote for the guy I change my mind. You idiots are hurting your guy FAR more than you realize.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And I thought we had finally put that BS to rest.

Oh well, back for round 45:

He also donated to at least 5 politicians who voted for the SAFE Act, and donated to at least one of them again after he voted in favor of the SAFE Act.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion of the man, but the pretend that "well he spoke at an anti safe act rally so he's obviously pro gun" is even half the story is just lying.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

continueing to say trump is a gun grabber, even though it is pointed out that he spoke at ny anti- safe act rallies

Quoted:

You are wrong.

I actually went to the Pro-2A, anti-SAFE Act rally after Sandy Hook, after the SAFE Act passed. It was the largest rally in NYS history. The NRA was there. Trump was NOWHERE to be found.

Trump attended a rally a year or two later, when he was toying with running for NYS Governor. He gave lip service against the SAFE Act, but he funded its supporters and never gave a cent to fight it in court. Trump was there to promote himself. He said he would run for Governor under the condition that the NYS Republican Party unanimously supported him. He ended up not running, despite leading New Yorkers on, and then failed to support the actual Republican candidate against Andrew Cuomo, who Trump also donated to, by the way.

He's a big phony.

He also donated to at least 5 politicians who voted for the SAFE Act, and donated to at least one of them again after he voted in favor of the SAFE Act.

You're certainly entitled to your own opinion of the man, but the pretend that "well he spoke at an anti safe act rally so he's obviously pro gun" is even half the story is just lying.

It's ok, it was just business
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Op is mad
View Quote

His girl Hillary has her cankles against the ropes because of these leaked emails. OP is trying to fan the flames of division on the right so the bitch can take away our guns.

He's just one dirty fucking Shillery
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:further more, by the shear volume of comments and disparagement against trump and trump supporters, casual readers would think this site is now arfcom: the anti gun trump site.
View Quote

fixed. FDT.

(yes I'm voting for DT. And yes, F the orange fascist)
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bull Shit.  

I "attack" Trump because he just advocated for gun control, he just supported raising the minimum wage, he just endorsed 1 of only 10 Republicans who voted for Obama to have Executive Amnesty authority.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
but the nevertrump / still cruz supporters get to continue to bad mouth and attack trump and his supporters.

This seems to be the new spin to take the focus off of cruz, and continue to let them attack trump and his supporters.

well, you can't be calling on trump and the supporters to focus the fight on hrc, and continue to attack trump and his supporters either.

because at this point, it is better to spend time talking to independants, and trying to convince them to support and vote for trump, rather than argue with someone who most likely won't change their mind.

The focus is off Cruz. He lost the primary. No need to continue to attack him or his supporters. It's petty and futile.

And yes, criticism of the current candidate is completely permissible. Pointing out his flaws and having them addressed is perfectly acceptable. That is how you convince people. Glossing them over and raging at anyone who dares point out any inconsistencies or flaws is abrasive, obnoxious, and off putting. You want to appeal to independents? Do so in a reasonable, level-headed manner, rather than patronizing and insulting people.

trump is the republican nominee for president.

why keep attacking him with things he has said the the past, and keep calling his supporters various names, inferring they suck trump's c*ck, etc.?

you can't  keep telling the trump supporters it's not about cruz, then keep attacking trump,

it's still all about the feelz of the nevertrump/still cruz supporters, instead of them helping to recruit new support for trump, they still seek to destroy it.

Bull Shit.  

I am with you, Sydney. WE will vote for the one with honor and integrity--- #wearewithher. Hell, in 4 years we can easily put Cruz in office, and the SCJs she appoints in the meantime will be worth it to have Cruz in there. What a plan!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:43:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

continueing to say trump is a gun grabber, even though it is pointed out that he spoke at ny anti- safe act rallies

Quoted:

You are wrong.

I actually went to the Pro-2A, anti-SAFE Act rally after Sandy Hook, after the SAFE Act passed. It was the largest rally in NYS history. The NRA was there. Trump was NOWHERE to be found.

Trump attended a rally a year or two later, when he was toying with running for NYS Governor. He gave lip service against the SAFE Act, but he funded its supporters and never gave a cent to fight it in court. Trump was there to promote himself. He said he would run for Governor under the condition that the NYS Republican Party unanimously supported him. He ended up not running, despite leading New Yorkers on, and then failed to support the actual Republican candidate against Andrew Cuomo, who Trump also donated to, by the way.

He's a big phony.

and I will again say nevertrump/still cruz supporters have no qualms about misrepresenting or telling lies about trump

Anti-SAFE Act rally draws Trump, Astorino, Paladino

ALBANY – With the state Capitol
as a backdrop, a few thousand protesters railed against New York's
gun-control laws on Tuesday at a rally that drew an appearance from
celebrity real-estate magnate Donald Trump.

"On top of everything, they give you the SAFE Act," Trump said. "I'm a
big second amendment person; I'm a strong believer in it. You have the
constitutional right to keep and bear arms and you have that right and
they are taking it away, slowly, but surely, they're taking it away. And
they're not taking it away from the bad guys."

Trump, who said he holds a pistol permit, said the SAFE Act was one of
the worst and fastest written bills he's ever seen signed into law.
After he delivered his remarks, he quickly spoke to the media, posed for
a few photographs and left in a black SUV.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2014/04/01/safe-act-albany-donald-trump-rob-astorino-andrew-cuomo/7177537/

how about what he said at a republican fund raiser?

Real estate mogul Donald Trump headlined an Onondaga County Republican Committee fundraiser Tuesday night at a hotel in DeWitt, a Syracuse suburb.

(3) On the NY SAFE Act, the state gun control law passed by the state Legislature in January 2013: "You have the SAFE Act, which is a total catastrophe. It's hard to believe it even got passed. Look, you're sitting at home and a bad guy walks in with a gun. At least you want to have a shot at it, right? You don't want to be defenseless... But this SAFE Act is a disaster. Whoever ultimately is going to be the nominee for the Republicans, they better bring it up very loud and clear because that act is a catastrophe. I call it the unSAFE Act."

http://auburnpub.com/blogs/eye_on_ny/things-donald-trump-said-about-cuomo-ny-safe-act-syracuse/article_69a19488-a994-11e3-a00c-001a4bcf887a.html

but then again, the nevertrump/still cruz supporters don't care about telling lies, after all, for them too, what difference does it make?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

and I will again say nevertrump/still cruz supporters have no qualms about misrepresenting or telling lies about trump

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b8fac211643931e96dacc63bd3335bcffbbbdb3c/r=880/local/-/media/Rochester/USATODAY/2014/04/01//1396398344000-safeactrally.jpg

ALBANY – With the state Capitol as a backdrop, a few thousand protesters railed against New York's gun-control laws on Tuesday at a rally that drew an appearance from celebrity real-estate magnate Donald Trump.
"On top of everything, they give you the SAFE Act," Trump said. "I'm a big second amendment person; I'm a strong believer in it. You have the constitutional right to keep and bear arms and you have that right and they are taking it away, slowly, but surely, they're taking it away. And they're not taking it away from the bad guys."
Trump, who said he holds a pistol permit, said the SAFE Act was one of the worst and fastest written bills he's ever seen signed into law. After he delivered his remarks, he quickly spoke to the media, posed for a few photographs and left in a black SUV.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2014/04/01/safe-act-albany-donald-trump-rob-astorino-andrew-cuomo/7177537/

Real estate mogul Donald Trump headlined an Onondaga County Republican Committee fundraiser Tuesday night at a hotel in DeWitt, a Syracuse suburb.

(3) On the NY SAFE Act, the state gun control law passed by the state Legislature in January 2013: "You have the SAFE Act, which is a total catastrophe. It's hard to believe it even got passed. Look, you're sitting at home and a bad guy walks in with a gun. At least you want to have a shot at it, right? You don't want to be defenseless... But this SAFE Act is a disaster. Whoever ultimately is going to be the nominee for the Republicans, they better bring it up very loud and clear because that act is a catastrophe. I call it the unSAFE Act."

http://auburnpub.com/blogs/eye_on_ny/things-donald-trump-said-about-cuomo-ny-safe-act-syracuse/article_69a19488-a994-11e3-a00c-001a4bcf887a.html

but then again, the nevertrump/still cruz supporters don't care about telling lies, after all, for them too, what difference does it make?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are wrong.

He's a big phony.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b8fac211643931e96dacc63bd3335bcffbbbdb3c/r=880/local/-/media/Rochester/USATODAY/2014/04/01//1396398344000-safeactrally.jpg

ALBANY – With the state Capitol as a backdrop, a few thousand protesters railed against New York's gun-control laws on Tuesday at a rally that drew an appearance from celebrity real-estate magnate Donald Trump.
"On top of everything, they give you the SAFE Act," Trump said. "I'm a big second amendment person; I'm a strong believer in it. You have the constitutional right to keep and bear arms and you have that right and they are taking it away, slowly, but surely, they're taking it away. And they're not taking it away from the bad guys."
Trump, who said he holds a pistol permit, said the SAFE Act was one of the worst and fastest written bills he's ever seen signed into law. After he delivered his remarks, he quickly spoke to the media, posed for a few photographs and left in a black SUV.

What did he contribute to actually challenging the SAFE act in court?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The kind of behavior displayed by OP and many other Trump supporters is why every time I start thinking I might just vote for the guy I change my mind. You idiots are hurting your guy FAR more than you realize.
View Quote

oh give it a break.

you were never going to change your mind. you only say you might, like sjw's, to get people to feel bad about their positions or actions, in hopes that they chicken out and try to appease your position.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm voting Johnson at this point.

Oh and, cm thread.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

oh give it a break.

you were never going to change your mind. you only say you might, like sjw's, to get people to feel bad about their positions or actions, in hopes that they chicken out and try to appease your position.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh give it a break.

Gee, I could only fill about 10 pages full of quotes from trumpsters who pulled that shit from primaries to now.  Fucking please.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are wrong.

He's a big phony.

Nothing you said refutes that he wasn't at the first rally.  Or that he donated again to politicians who voted for the SAFE Act.  

All it shows is that he gave lip service to being anti SAFE Act when he was toying with the idea of politics, just like the quote I posted said.

So thank you for reinforcing the point made.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:43:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Nothing you said refutes that he wasn't at the first rally.  Or that he donated again to politicians who voted for the SAFE Act.  

All it shows is that he gave lip service to being anti SAFE Act when he was toying with the idea of politics, just like the quote I posted said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what your showing is that trump will never satisfiy you, with what he has done or what his positions are, so you get to keep attacking him.

which is why I say that a lot of the nevertrump/still cruz supporters will never change their minds, and are just giving lip service in saying they might support trump if their feelz weren't getting hurt or offended.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are wrong.

He's a big phony.

Why dont you address the fact that Trump is siding with the Democrats who staged a sit-in at the Capitol who want people on the No Fly List banned from being able to purchase firearms?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

what your showing is that trump will never satisfiy you, with what he has done or what his positions are, so you get to keep attacking him.

which is why I say that a lot of the nevertrump/still cruz supporters will never change their minds, and are just giving lip service in saying they might support trump if their feelz weren't getting hurt or offended.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, you stated a sliver of truth, ignoring 95% of what actually went on with Trump and the SAFE Act.

I corrected you with the full story, and you then posted some updates corroborating what I had posted.

If you hadn't posted those falsehoods in the first place, I wouldn't have had to correct you and wouldn't have mentioned jack shit about Trump and the Safe Act.

Don't lie and you won't have to defend lies.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:57:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe just maybe Cheeto and his supporters should stop attacking conservatives, and start trying to win this election.

Telling me I can't criticize the Mango messiah because it might help Dems? Screw that, just because you drank the kool-aid doesn't mean I h to. You guys wanted Trump, you own it, warts and all.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:00:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Attacking Cruz and his supporters will gain Trump zero votes, and will push people away. Maybe 1 person, maybe 10,000. No way to know for sure.

Attacking Hillary has the possibility of gaining votes by swaying people in the middle or casual onlookers who aren't politically minded.

Which is the better plan?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:49:51 AM EDT
[#19]
It's funny, Bernie gave his speech, and everyone is calling him a sellout for endorsing Hillary, but trumps endorsers think Cruz should have endorsed trump after what he did.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:38:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's funny, Bernie gave his speech, and everyone is calling him a sellout for endorsing Hillary, but trumps endorsers think Cruz should have endorsed trump after what he did.
View Quote

If he would have straight out said that he was supporting him they would have called him a sellout or they would've started with the "cuck" bullshit again. They don't want him to come out and support the orange julius because if he does they won't have anything to bitch about and then he'd have to start attacking the woman that he donated to previously.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:17:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The focus is off Cruz. He lost the primary. No need to continue to attack him or his supporters. It's petty and futile.

And yes, criticism of the current candidate is completely permissible. Pointing out his flaws and having them addressed is perfectly acceptable. That is how you convince people. Glossing them over and raging at anyone who dares point out any inconsistencies or flaws is abrasive, obnoxious, and off putting. You want to appeal to independents? Do so in a reasonable, level-headed manner, rather than patronizing and insulting people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but the nevertrump / still cruz supporters get to continue to bad mouth and attack trump and his supporters.

This seems to be the new spin to take the focus off of cruz, and continue to let them attack trump and his supporters.

well, you can't be calling on trump and the supporters to focus the fight on hrc, and continue to attack trump and his supporters either.

because at this point, it is better to spend time talking to independants, and trying to convince them to support and vote for trump, rather than argue with someone who most likely won't change their mind.

DIng.

It will fall on deaf ears though.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:31:11 AM EDT
[#22]
The NeverT's are still Gargralling Cruz...

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:14:59 AM EDT
[#23]
OP's head is full of fuck.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#24]
I can't believe we keep having these threads.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:46:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Cruzbots will go down in history as perhaps the sorest losers of all time.
View Quote

This right here, they can't even understand that we vote Trump for America.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:47:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The AlwaysT's are still Gargralling Chump...

View Quote

Fixed.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/END OF THREAD/
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:24:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Attacking Cruz and his supporters will gain Trump zero votes, and will push people away. Maybe 1 person, maybe 10,000. No way to know for sure.

Attacking Hillary has the possibility of gaining votes by swaying people in the middle or casual onlookers who aren't politically minded.

View Quote

Cruz did not clap loud enough, he must be made an example of so that everyone knows this is for the good of the people.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Hillary Approves this Thread.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:29:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he has done? He says a few good sounding words and leaves while still giving money to the politicians that created the SAFE Act while giving nothing to fight it and you think he's totally pro 2A.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:31:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Cruz did not clap loud enough, he must be made an example of so that everyone knows this is for the good of the people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well actually he attempted to create a contested convention by changing the rules under the guise of conscience clause. And then got booed off the stage for not endorsing the nominee when asked to by the crowd. Then he got booed by the Texas delegation.

but you can blow smoke up peoples ass if like

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Well actually he attempted to create a contested convention by changing the rules under the guise of conscience clause. And then got booed off the stage for not endorsing the nominee when asked to by the crowd. Then he got booed by the Texas delegation.

but you can blow smoke up peoples ass if like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  Fuck all that Constitution talk.  

We nominee now.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We nominee now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We nominee now.

Did you learn to be a dramaqueen in drama school.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:36:32 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:37:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We nominee now.

Please tell me which part of Cruz's speech would have made you boo.  

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/transcript-ted-cruz-convention-speech
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I missed the part where he said vote for Cruz. Where was that? The nomination had already been handed out, how was he creating a contested convention? Also, his speech was done, so how was he booed off the stage, as that usually implies the crowd not letting someone speak until they get off the stage.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We nominee now.

none of it.. I think the crowd should have left poor ole Ted alone, and respected his wish not to endorse the nominee.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
none of it.. I think the crowd should have left poor ole Ted alone, and respected his wish not to endorse the nominee.
View Quote

To me, "vote your conscience" means vote to keep Hillary out of the WH.  

I am sorry your conscience doesn't say the same.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I missed the part where he said vote for Cruz. Where was that? The nomination had already been handed out, how was he creating a contested convention? Also, his speech was done, so how was he booed off the stage, as that usually implies the crowd not letting someone speak until they get off the stage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well he was interrupted several times by the crowd a vocal number of whom were asking for Ted to endorse Trump, then hurriedly finished his speech and left the stage while being booed very loudly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:42:14 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Did you have a stroke. Because what you wrote looks like you had a stroke and hit the keyboard.
View Quote

It's a "style."
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well what it means to you is irrelevant.

what it meant to the delegation is what mattered at the time, since they had to fight Cruz interests who were pushing a conscience clause every step of the way of the nomination process.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

why keep attacking him with things he has said the the past, and keep calling his supporters various names, inferring they suck trump's c*ck, etc.?

you can't  keep telling the trump supporters it's not about cruz, then keep attacking trump,

it's still all about the feelz of the nevertrump/still cruz supporters, instead of them helping to recruit new support for trump, they still seek to destroy it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trumptardation is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

what it meant to the delegation is what mattered at the time, since they had to fight Cruz interests pushing who were pushing a conscience clause every step of the way of the nomination process.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what it meant to the delegation is what mattered at the time, since they had to fight Cruz interests pushing who were pushing a conscience clause every step of the way of the nomination process.

I am glad this election cycle has reinforced my instinct to not blindly trust that everyone on a gun website is pro-Constitution and anti-Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a reason he didn't expressly say vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes there is.  Because he'd be viewed as a sellout bitch like Bernie.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

at least they are not lawyers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

at least they are not lawyers.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yes there is.  Because he'd be viewed as a sellout bitch like Bernie.
View Quote

So "vote your conscience" might not have meant vote for Trump?

Plus Trump didn't use the MSM and GOP to trash and defeat Cruz............Cruz lost fair and square.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:48:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

you attacked and continue to attack trump because cruz was your candidate.

at this point, you don't care if you discourage support for trump, and you and the group of nevertrump/still trump supporters are going to get arfcom the reputation of having anti-trumpers trying to take trump out, no matter what happens to the courts or the 2nd amendment

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bull Shit.  

you attacked and continue to attack trump because cruz was your candidate.

at this point, you don't care if you discourage support for trump, and you and the group of nevertrump/still trump supporters are going to get arfcom the reputation of having anti-trumpers trying to take trump out, no matter what happens to the courts or the 2nd amendment

Part in bold can be applied to lots of trump supporters as well. In fact, several have said that it's not their job to convince people to vote for their candidate
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top