BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 100
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:12:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's a foregone conclusion as to how dope smokin' dirty hippies will vote.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The real campaign hasn't even started yet and people here are giving up.

The Colorado polls concern me a bit.

Not me.  Polls are designed to create a perception and then reinforce it.  Plus, since the invention of Caller ID, who answers the phone for an unknown number anyhow?  Sure as hell not me.  I know it's either some scammer, a salesman, or a pollster - none of whom I want to waste my time on.

Yeah - probably for Gary Johnson, the pothead candidate, now that their hero Red Bernie is out.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah - probably for Gary Johnson, the pothead candidate, now that their hero Red Bernie is out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The real campaign hasn't even started yet and people here are giving up.

The Colorado polls concern me a bit.

Not me.  Polls are designed to create a perception and then reinforce it.  Plus, since the invention of Caller ID, who answers the phone for an unknown number anyhow?  Sure as hell not me.  I know it's either some scammer, a salesman, or a pollster - none of whom I want to waste my time on.

Better than it going to Hitlary, I guess
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:19:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Don't know if this has been posted yet.  DNC Hacked again.  Congressional fund raising arm.
View Quote

It's become abundantly clear that Democrats can't be trusted with computers.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:21:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't know if this has been posted yet.  DNC Hacked again.  Congressional fund raising arm.

High capacity hard drive ban. For the staffers.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nobody needs a HD that is capable of 7,200 RPM, or Solid State Drives.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:32:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

No argument there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:41:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or military vacuum tubes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:41:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't need these weapons of war in the hands of partisan organizations.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 1:51:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The media has gone full Pravda. Even RT is laughing about it.
View Quote

My guess is that the now leaked Politico / MSNBC / DNC  message co-ordination and the Washington Post's / DNC fundraising activities are actually the least damaging things the MSM has been doing.

The MSM is going all in for Hillery now, in the open, since they know the cover is going to be completely ripped off in a few days anyway.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 2:01:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My guess is that the now leaked Politico / MSNBC / DNC  message co-ordination and the Washington Post's / DNC fundraising activities are actually the least damaging things the MSM has been doing.

The MSM is going all in for Hillery now, in the open, since they know the cover is going to be completely ripped off in a few days anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't mind seeing UNFALSIFIED medical records for the past 1-2 years. I think the tongue thing is probably throat cancer, and most of the other health problems are chemo side effects.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:22:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
Link?

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:26:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Link?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link?  

https://www.rt.com/usa/353758-trump-sarcastic-russia-emails/
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:32:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

ETC video?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The trick is to keep passing this information along. That ETC video is going to be forwarded quite a bit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

ETC video?

ETC News
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:34:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
And that is ALREADY happening.  They may get a Convention boost, that's to be expected as right now everyone is talking about it.  It's all hunky-dory but as the days go on that will wane. And I don't believe that evil witch has enough likeability to pull it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong. The damage has been done, and the DNC has failed to create the unity they need to win.

The Clintons may be untouchable, but their voting base is going to be scattered by November.

After the convention there will be a media blitz trying to regain control over the narrative.

And that is ALREADY happening.  They may get a Convention boost, that's to be expected as right now everyone is talking about it.  It's all hunky-dory but as the days go on that will wane. And I don't believe that evil witch has enough likeability to pull it off.
GMA was talking about the Bernie Bots and how they were not on board. They even mentioned how the Bernie Bots kept Hillary from making her speech.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Pathetic and naive.

Did you really think that a single release of DNC e-mails would result in HilLIARy saying "ok, you got me, I'm out"?

It has spread hate and discontent among the Dems.  Probably distrust of the DNC among their precious donors, whose info has been compromised.  Damage has been done.  It isn't fatal damage, but it is damage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, as expected, it seems the email furor has settled down within just a few days.  As I said earlier Wikileaks shot its wad and, in the end, not a glove was laid upon Hillary.

Everyone once again got all wee-weed up over this just like they did with the FBI investigation - only to be let down as Hillary skates free.  It's like we never learn.

Face it.  Hillary will be nominated, she will run...and she will win.  It's the script...the "history"  

It's what we're up against.

Pathetic and naive.

Did you really think that a single release of DNC e-mails would result in HilLIARy saying "ok, you got me, I'm out"?

It has spread hate and discontent among the Dems.  Probably distrust of the DNC among their precious donors, whose info has been compromised.  Damage has been done.  It isn't fatal damage, but it is damage.
I hope this is like the iceberg that hit the Titanic. Right now everything is fine with the DNC, but soon water will spill over the bulkheads.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:38:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or "military grade encryption."
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Believe me, I'm not about to drink my own bathwater on this whole deal, but I will say this in rebuttal: The Media is dying.  Newspapers are barely scraping by.  Cable news is largely in the shitter ratings wise.  More and more people are getting their news online, and mores specifically via social media.  They don't go to one place, they sift through stories that Facebook etc presents, and that their friends present.  While FB and Twitter are in the tank for Hillary, what it has created is a voter base that is wildly skeptical of the media.  

The wikileaks thing is a great example.  The mainstream Media didn't even want to cover it, and barely did.  Yet Bernie supporters are going nuts over it.  How?  They aren't getting that vibe from WaPo or the NYT or CNN.  

The Media is absolutely in the tank for Hillary, but their stranglehold on the flow of information and narrative has never been weaker.  It's worked for both Trump and Bernie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, as expected, it seems the email furor has settled down within just a few days.  As I said earlier Wikileaks shot its wad and, in the end, not a glove was laid upon Hillary.

Everyone once again got all wee-weed up over this just like they did with the FBI investigation - only to be let down as Hillary skates free.  It's like we never learn.

Face it.  Hillary will be nominated, she will run...and she will win.  It's the script...the "history"  

It's what we're up against.

You don't get to call it.  

And, your continual posting like this makes me suspect you are a paid shill.

For a reality check, look at Washington Post. Today's coverage is all 'rah, rah, Hillary is great, and everything's wonderful with the Democratic party.' Yes, WaPo is in the tank for Hillary, but that's the point: the mainstream media, which is all that most people see, keeps repeating 'Hillary is wonderful, Trump is awful' over and over and over. The stuff said at arfcom does not represent the real world.

Believe me, I'm not about to drink my own bathwater on this whole deal, but I will say this in rebuttal: The Media is dying.  Newspapers are barely scraping by.  Cable news is largely in the shitter ratings wise.  More and more people are getting their news online, and mores specifically via social media.  They don't go to one place, they sift through stories that Facebook etc presents, and that their friends present.  While FB and Twitter are in the tank for Hillary, what it has created is a voter base that is wildly skeptical of the media.  

The wikileaks thing is a great example.  The mainstream Media didn't even want to cover it, and barely did.  Yet Bernie supporters are going nuts over it.  How?  They aren't getting that vibe from WaPo or the NYT or CNN.  

The Media is absolutely in the tank for Hillary, but their stranglehold on the flow of information and narrative has never been weaker.  It's worked for both Trump and Bernie.
Which is why Global Elitists want to control the Internet. The free flow of information is dangerous to those that rule.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Busy night, I couldn't F5 all night... No new releases?

ETA: No new releases
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Just a post of appreciation to the decoders and compilers in this thread.

View Quote
They are speaking in magic code to me. I skip their shit because I have no clue what they're doing.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

ETC News
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The trick is to keep passing this information along. That ETC video is going to be forwarded quite a bit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

ETC video?

ETC News

Thank you!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:50:36 AM EDT
[#22]
New talking points must have been handed down by the DNC. On the way in this morning I heard on 2 different news channel that 80% of Bernie supporters are on board with Clinton. I call BS on that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
New talking points must have been handed down by the DNC. On the way in this morning I heard on 2 different news channel that 80% of Bernie supporters are on board with Clinton. I call BS on that.
View Quote

It might be premature, but I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:51:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't it 90% a couple days ago?

ETA: yup https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/25/the-democratic-convention-is-chaotic-the-democratic-base-isn't/
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#25]
If we're going to see anymore Wikileaks it'll be right before the first debate.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:08:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

My opinion is that it will be the ONLY debate.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then back to news agencies telling their version and attack ads
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:33:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If she even agrees to debate at all.  I wouldn't be surprised if she declares that he's not a valid candidate and refuses to debate him at all.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:40:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If she even agrees to debate at all.  I wouldn't be surprised if she declares that he's not a valid candidate and refuses to debate him at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can see that too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#30]
so the [email protected] email address is actually a group of folks internally at the dnc. distro group only receives email from internal address or folks on a special list.

"The group rr2 only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#31]
80% of Bernie supporters isn't enough for her to win.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
80% of Bernie supporters isn't enough for her to win.
View Quote

Man, 20 percent is pretty big.

Let's hope.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:43:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish I could help, but that is a no-no site for me.  However, I will tell ya'll exactly what to do - to make this easily "visualized" to the common joe and pushed for easy media pick up. One of the things that I often do, is parsing data for pattern recognition and visualization.

BLUF: Parse the data based on sender/receiver email alias. A simply struct containing each name, with who they sent to and who they received from. You will use this to create a Network Graph / Adjacency Matrix, each node is simply an entry from the struct.  Visualization can be a circular graph, heat map (based on reinforced links), etc etc.

The above will VERY quickly and easily show EXACTLY how everyone is connected. Who takes orders from who, who the power folks all, who is directing things, etc etc. Things that would never be evident just from a document dump.

No need to try and scour a billion emails - do the above and it shows you EXACTLY who/where to search for dirt.

I can post matlab pseudocode for the above.

View Quote

I sent you an IM...
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I wouldn't mind seeing UNFALSIFIED medical records for the past 1-2 years. I think the tongue thing is probably throat cancer, and most of the other health problems are chemo side effects.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Tongue thing?"
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#35]
He is referencing a picture that was taken of Hillary laughing. There is a dark spot in a circle on the top of her tongue. Some folks are saying its cancer. Could just be a lozenge that is almost consumed.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:15:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Does anyone find it odd that all of the speakers praising Clinton at the DNC didn't once mention the Clinton Foundation?

I thought the CF did such wonderful charitable things across the world that they would make that a huge talking point.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#37]
This just came acrossed my Facebook page, not sure if it has been posted yet.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Does anyone find it odd that all of the speakers praising Clinton at the DNC didn't once mention the Clinton Foundation?

I thought the CF did such wonderful charitable things across the world that they would make that a huge talking point.
View Quote

They didn't want anyone googling the foundation.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"Tongue thing?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Tongue thing?"

You asked for it.

There are more pics out there from different angles. There is another post that illustrates that a hole in the tongue in that place is evidence that a biopsy has been done. Throat cancer would explain the coughing and throat clearing that we've been hearing her do, and I can think of a few reasons related to her rumored personal life why she might have contracted it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You asked for it.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CobbNIkWYAA5vWm.jpg

There are more pics out there from different angles. There is another post that illustrates that a hole in the tongue in that place is evidence that a biopsy has been done. Throat cancer would explain the coughing and throat clearing that we've been hearing her do, and I can think of a few reasons related to her rumored personal life why she might have contracted it.
View Quote

WTF!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He is referencing a picture that was taken of Hillary laughing. There is a dark spot in a circle on the top of her tongue. Some folks are saying its cancer. Could just be a lozenge that is almost consumed.
View Quote

I'm going with "necrotic head rot".  It sounds so much more appropriate.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
You asked for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Tongue thing?"

You asked for it.

HPV from all the clam diving?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:23:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Jesus Christ, it looks like Hillary has  HOLE IN HER TONGUE!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where I'm leaning.  No debates.  It would be beneath her.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:27:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I sent you an IM...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish I could help, but that is a no-no site for me.  However, I will tell ya'll exactly what to do - to make this easily "visualized" to the common joe and pushed for easy media pick up. One of the things that I often do, is parsing data for pattern recognition and visualization.

BLUF: Parse the data based on sender/receiver email alias. A simply struct containing each name, with who they sent to and who they received from. You will use this to create a Network Graph / Adjacency Matrix, each node is simply an entry from the struct.  Visualization can be a circular graph, heat map (based on reinforced links), etc etc.

The above will VERY quickly and easily show EXACTLY how everyone is connected. Who takes orders from who, who the power folks all, who is directing things, etc etc. Things that would never be evident just from a document dump.

No need to try and scour a billion emails - do the above and it shows you EXACTLY who/where to search for dirt.

I can post matlab pseudocode for the above.

I sent you an IM...

That would be a hell of a graph to look at

But I have no idea how I would even do what you are saying
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, it looks like Hillary has  HOLE IN HER TONGUE!!
View Quote

Matches the hole in her soul.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:28:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You asked for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Tongue thing?"

You asked for it.

One can only spew so much toxic speech before the body begins to negatively react to it. With all of the lies rolling off her tongue I am surprised it has not turned black and necrotic by now.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Hillary cares so much about children

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/07/28/hillary-clinton-obstructed-boko-haram-terror-designation-over-cia-doj-objections-as-clinton-allies-cashed-in/

We also now know that the Obama administration was sitting on intelligence -- obtained as a result of the Bin Laden raid -- that revealed Boko Haram's direct connection to al-Qaeda and the international terror network in 2011 and 2012. In other words, Hillary's State Department was arguing that Boko Haram had no such connections, that it wasn't a transnational terror threat, even though the Obama administration -- and likely Clinton herself -- knew that was false.

(older but from a liberal site)
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/07/hillary-s-state-department-refused-to-brand-boko-haram-as-terrorists.html

Hillary's State Department Refused to Brand Boko Haram as Terrorists
Under Hillary Clinton, the State Department repeatedly declined to fully go after the terror group responsible for kidnapping hundreds of girls.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Warning. Hilldog photo

Run now

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#50]
What financial gain does she get from not declaring Boko Haram a terror group? Nigerian oil profits? Blood diamonds? Sex slaves?
Page / 100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top