whois 67.231.148.137

NetRange:       67.231.144.0 - 67.231.159.255
CIDR:           67.231.144.0/20
NetName:        PROOFPOINT-NET-NORTH-AMERICA
NetHandle:      NET-67-231-144-0-1
Parent:         NET67 (NET-67-0-0-0-0)
NetType:        Direct Assignment
OriginAS:       AS22843, AS26211
Organization:   Proofpoint, Inc. (PROOF)

Proofpoint: Leader in Advanced Cybersecurity Solutions
https://www.proofpoint.com/
Proofpoint, Inc.
Proofpoint provides comprehensive cloud-based cyber security solutions that protect organizations from advanced threats...

Apparently not from this one....
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Spread it far and wide.... ETC News is a.liberal left leaning group of asshats that hate Trump in every way possible. The fact that they're ragging on the DNC shows how far shit has gone in the Democrats.

youtu.be/1LndedBWkDk
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

So the DNC is paying people under the table without taxes or workers comp?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
whois 67.231.148.137

Proofpoint, Inc.

Proofpoint provides comprehensive cloud-based cyber security solutions that protect organizations from advanced threats...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

.....snip

X-Note-Sending-IP: 67.231.148.137

X-Note-Reverse-DNS: mx0a-0016b201.pphosted.com

snip.....

whois 67.231.148.137

Proofpoint, Inc.

Probably just a spam filter.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By harrjd:
Torrent individual emails with attachments.

DNC emails in full .eml format with attachment embedded

found this online after pulling down 8,000 attachments and 22,xxx seperate emails.  

DNC attachments only

DNC Email attachments only torrent
View All Quotes

found this online after pulling down 8,000 attachments and 22,xxx seperate emails.  

DNC attachments only

My Google-fu was weak.
And your post is MOST appreciated!

Am still going to download them as text(have to start over due to work restrictions about sending out files due to PHI concerns) to parse them out as mnfidel so adeptly pointed out here:

Quoted:
Sure, the cc / bcc fields are there and I can break them out as such if it's important.  Yes, the full text of the recipient fields is available.  See below.
I'm using some components I've built for this kind of stuff over the last 15 years.
If you want a complete dump of all this stuff (once I get it all downloaded) just let me know what format etc you want it in. <<==--

"message_id","subject","sender","to","cc","bcc"

"<[email protected]>","Re: CT To Automatically Register 400,000 Voters","Maureen Garde <[email protected]>","Davis, Marilyn <[email protected]>","Alvillar, Raul <[email protected]>,Pratt Wiley <[email protected]>,Senior Staff <[email protected]>,Donna Brazile <[email protected]>,Jefferson, Deshundra <[email protected]>,Wilson, Erin <[email protected]>,Wei, Shu-Yen <[email protected]>",""

GREEN BOLDING was done to give credit where due in this venture. It is effing great that we got some really talented peeps on this board that can make stuff like this happen.

Quote from Sir Issac Newton
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, as expected, it seems the email furor has settled down within just a few days.  As I said earlier Wikileaks shot its wad and, in the end, not a glove was laid upon Hillary.

Everyone once again got all wee-weed up over this just like they did with the FBI investigation - only to be let down as Hillary skates free.  It's like we never learn.

Face it.  Hillary will be nominated, she will run...and she will win.  It's the script...the "history"  
It's what we're up against.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Well, as expected, it seems the email furor has settled down within just a few days.  As I said earlier Wikileaks shot its wad and, in the end, not a glove was laid upon Hillary.

Everyone once again got all wee-weed up over this just like they did with the FBI investigation - only to be let down as Hillary skates free.  It's like we never learn.

Face it.  Hillary will be nominated, she will run...and she will win.  It's the script...the "history"  

View Quote
You don't get to call it.

And, your continual posting like this makes me suspect you are a paid shill.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My Google-fu was weak.

Am still going to download them as text(have to start over due to work restrictions about sending out files due to PHI concerns) to parse them out as mnfidel so adeptly pointed out here:

GREEN BOLDING was done to give credit where due in this venture. It is effing great that we got some really talented peeps on this board that can make stuff like this happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

DNC attachments only

My Google-fu was weak.

Quoted:
Sure, the cc / bcc fields are there and I can break them out as such if it's important.  Yes, the full text of the recipient fields is available.  See below.
I'm using some components I've built for this kind of stuff over the last 15 years.
If you want a complete dump of all this stuff (once I get it all downloaded) just let me know what format etc you want it in. <<==--

"message_id","subject","sender","to","cc","bcc""<[email protected]>","Re: CT To Automatically Register 400,000 Voters","Maureen Garde <[email protected]>","Davis, Marilyn <[email protected]>","Alvillar, Raul <[email protected]>,Pratt Wiley <[email protected]>,Senior Staff <[email protected]>,Donna Brazile <[email protected]>,Jefferson, Deshundra <[email protected]>,Wilson, Erin <[email protected]>,Wei, Shu-Yen <[email protected]>",""

Quote from Sir Issac Newton
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."

I sent you an IM...
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:04:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not a paid shill.  I am no more happy about it than you.  In fact, I hope to GOD that I am wrong on this.
In fact, I'm just looking at history.  How this woman is even allowed to be the nominee given the things she has done is beyond me?  It just goes to show the shape we are in as a country.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wrong. The damage has been done, and the DNC has failed to create the unity they need to win.

The Clintons may be untouchable, but their voting base is going to be scattered by November.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Wrong. The damage has been done, and the DNC has failed to create the unity they need to win.

The Clintons may be untouchable, but their voting base is going to be scattered by November.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's hope so.  It's about all we can do.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

After the convention there will be a media blitz trying to regain control over the narrative.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

Except that we'll be seeing ads from lawyers seeking Bernie donors for their lawsuit demanding refunds and damages, plus who knows what Bernie has up his sleeves... as the guy who could have been a President except for the fact he never had a chance - therefore all the effort expended by him was for naught - then there's the Bernie supporters who aren't going to let Hillary get away without making a fuss all the way to November.

She may have gotten away with the nomination, but it's not legit - and she faces Donald Trump in debates where I doubt he'll forget about this.  Trump will claim he already answered her on some question in an email.  You can count on the fact the Trump campaign is going to have a list of 50 possible replies for Donald to select from - to keep Hillary off her stride in the debates.

Donald may even have 30,000 sheets of paper to wheel in - that's 60 reams, or 6 cases of paper - 3 cases per hand truck... to wheel in just for visual reference.

This election has turned into Hilary's worst nightmare.  Even if she wins, she'll forever question the decision to run.  At some point, her victims will get revenge - and it will be served cold.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For a reality check, look at Washington Post. Today's coverage is all 'rah, rah, Hillary is great, and everything's wonderful with the Democratic party.' Yes, WaPo is in the tank for Hillary, but that's the point: the mainstream media, which is all that most people see, keeps repeating 'Hillary is wonderful, Trump is awful' over and over and over. The stuff said at arfcom does not represent the real world.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

After the convention there will be a media blitz trying to regain control over the narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Trump will proceed to bitch-slap and own the media like a grandmaster.

The debates are the final critical moment now. If Trump can shut down Hillary there while somehow not looking like a big bully picking on an old kindly grandma, he may have this one in the bag. I've said it before and I'll say it again... if he can make her mad, and I mean REALLY mad... the American people will see her true persona. The mask will be pulled away for one brief moment, and she'll be revealed as the shrill, sociopathic world-dominating bitch that she is. And Trump will coast right into the Whitehouse.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Except that we'll be seeing ads from lawyers seeking Bernie donors for their lawsuit demanding refunds and damages, plus who knows what Bernie has up his sleeves... as the guy who could have been a President except for the fact he never had a chance - therefore all the effort expended by him was for naught - then there's the Bernie supporters who aren't going to let Hillary get away without making a fuss all the way to November.

She may have gotten away with the nomination, but it's not legit - and she faces Donald Trump in debates where I doubt he'll forget about this.  Trump will claim he already answered her on some question in an email.  You can count on the fact the Trump campaign is going to have a list of 50 possible replies for Donald to select from - to keep Hillary off her stride in the debates.

Donald may even have 30,000 sheets of paper to wheel in - that's 60 reams, or 6 cases of paper - 3 cases per hand truck... to wheel in just for visual reference.

This election has turned into Hilary's worst nightmare.  Even if she wins, she'll forever question the decision to run.  At some point, her victims will get revenge - and it will be served cold.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget about the donors pissed off about all personal info being leaked.  Even if this is it for the leaks, the repurcussions are far from over.

Acting like this is over and Hills gonna win is fucking sad.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Proofpoint makes anti spam email relay servers basically to filter the shit mail.(spam) they are legit and prob just relaying the email to apply spam filtering.

Quoted:

whois 67.231.148.137

Proofpoint, Inc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
.....snip

X-Note-Sending-IP: 67.231.148.137
X-Note-Reverse-DNS: mx0a-0016b201.pphosted.com

snip.....

whois 67.231.148.137

Proofpoint, Inc.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:39:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Does $50 a night even meet minimum wage requirements? How many hours would these people be in attendance?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:54:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The trick is to keep passing this information along. That ETC video is going to be forwarded quite a bit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The debates are the final critical moment now. If Trump can shut down Hillary there while somehow not looking like a big bully picking on an old kindly grandma, he may have this one in the bag. I've said it before and I'll say it again... if he can make her mad, and I mean REALLY mad... the American people will see her true persona. The mask will be pulled away for one brief moment, and she'll be revealed as the shrill, sociopathic world-dominating bitch that she is. And Trump will coast right into the Whitehouse.
View Quote
Most likely they'll try to put their own biased moderators in the debates - will Trump accept that? This could turn onto a media smear campaign before there are any debates, and she could try to claim Trump won't debate all the while finding reasons to avoid showing up herself.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Talk about trying to shift the narrative.  They are pushing that Trump violated the Logan Act and possibly committed treason for making the Russia hack comments. Fucking retards.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/laurence-tribe-trump-russia-226371?cmpid=sf#ixzz4FjE3YPwZ
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your observation fu is vewy strong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But, please, ask yourself right now, who made have made that ad?
Another false ad to drive a wedge?  Until it is authenticated I will remain skeptical.

But I hope so.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Talk about trying to shift the narrative.  They are pushing that Trump violated the Logan Act and possibly committed treason for making the Russia hack comments. Fucking retards.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/laurence-tribe-trump-russia-226371?cmpid=sf#ixzz4FjE3YPwZ
View Quote

Anthony Weiner was talking about Trump's need to borrow money from Russia because he's too high risk for American banks on Bill Maher's show last night.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The trick is to keep passing this information along. That ETC video is going to be forwarded quite a bit.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

ETC video?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I am not a paid shill.  I am no more happy about it than you.  In fact, I hope to GOD that I am wrong on this.
In fact, I'm just looking at history.  How this woman is even allowed to be the nominee given the things she has done is beyond me?  It just goes to show the shape we are in as a country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The reason people are calling you a shill is because you are literally repeating the same talking points that actual paid shills are; "just give up," "She's going to win," "'You might as well stop talking about this, everyone is going to forget...."

You see how that might contribute to what you're saying happening?

If you actually care about stopping Hillary, why don't you do something? Like what everyone else is doing? This information only dies down when people stop talking about it. Whining about it on Arfcom isn't going to help. Spreading memes, links, and just talking about the leaks on social media will. Pissing off Bernie voters will.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Its only against the law when GOP and or white people do it.  Didn't you know that?  Laws are made out of play-doh for all other classes and pol parties.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Spread it far and wide.... ETC News is a.liberal left leaning group of asshats that hate Trump in every way possible. The fact that they're ragging on the DNC shows how far shit has gone in the Democrats.

youtu.be/1LndedBWkDk
youtu.be/1LndedBWkDk

View Quote
I like how people keep saying that there are no good choices for president. That tells me they will stay home and not vote. Hillary should have a lower turnout than Obama by quite a bit.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that is ALREADY happening.  They may get a Convention boost, that's to be expected as right now everyone is talking about it.  It's all hunky-dory but as the days go on that will wane. And I don't believe that evil witch has enough likeability to pull it off.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Another false ad to drive a wedge?  Until it is authenticated I will remain skeptical.

But I hope so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I hope so.

Could have been an arfcommer that made it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Anthony Weiner was talking about Trump's need to borrow money from Russia because he's too high risk for American banks on Bill Maher's show last night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That dude is a joke.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
That dude is a joke.
View Quote

Not the point, people will begin to look into it and post articles about it.  They will be carried nationally because it fits the russian hacker narrative about the DNC hack.  You're being outmaneuvered.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Time to put an ad in Craigslist offering $25 for each picture of a DNC check paid to the actor, along with all paperwork.

Will an RNC donor step up to finance this?  Then Project Veritas can expose them.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She knows she cant be seen except in the most scripted of circumstances, for short periods of time

Almost 300 days since her last press conference.  One unscripted neutral objective question, and she could blow like mt st helens.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pathetic and naive.

Did you really think that a single release of DNC e-mails would result in HilLIARy saying "ok, you got me, I'm out"?

It has spread hate and discontent among the Dems.  Probably distrust of the DNC among their precious donors, whose info has been compromised.  Damage has been done.  It isn't fatal damage, but it is damage.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:43:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Get your testosterone levels checked.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:49:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
The reason people are calling you a shill is because you are literally repeating the same talking points that actual paid shills are; "just give up," "She's going to win," "'You might as well stop talking about this, everyone is going to forget...."

If you actually care about stopping Hillary, why don't you do something? Like what everyone else is doing? This information only dies down when people stop talking about it. Whining about it on Arfcom isn't going to help. Spreading memes, links, and just talking about the leaks on social media will. Pissing off Bernie voters will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't waste your time with him, he's actually said he's going to vote for shitlery when he had a tantrum in one of the anti Trump threads.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#38]
This is pretty pathetic. More demotivational material for the Bernie crowd.

Reposted video from the DNC thread:

Fake Unity at DNC - Reserved seats for actors
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Weiner himself is high risk, except for public indecency or rape charges.

Meh.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

For a reality check, look at Washington Post. Today's coverage is all 'rah, rah, Hillary is great, and everything's wonderful with the Democratic party.' Yes, WaPo is in the tank for Hillary, but that's the point: the mainstream media, which is all that most people see, keeps repeating 'Hillary is wonderful, Trump is awful' over and over and over. The stuff said at arfcom does not represent the real world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Believe me, I'm not about to drink my own bathwater on this whole deal, but I will say this in rebuttal: The Media is dying.  Newspapers are barely scraping by.  Cable news is largely in the shitter ratings wise.  More and more people are getting their news online, and mores specifically via social media.  They don't go to one place, they sift through stories that Facebook etc presents, and that their friends present.  While FB and Twitter are in the tank for Hillary, what it has created is a voter base that is wildly skeptical of the media.  

The wikileaks thing is a great example.  The mainstream Media didn't even want to cover it, and barely did.  Yet Bernie supporters are going nuts over it.  How?  They aren't getting that vibe from WaPo or the NYT or CNN.  

The Media is absolutely in the tank for Hillary, but their stranglehold on the flow of information and narrative has never been weaker.  It's worked for both Trump and Bernie.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Pathetic and naive.

Did you really think that a single release of DNC e-mails would result in HilLIARy saying "ok, you got me, I'm out"?

It has spread hate and discontent among the Dems.  Probably distrust of the DNC among their precious donors, whose info has been compromised.  Damage has been done.  It isn't fatal damage, but it is damage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pathetic and naive.

Do NOT be shocked if she gets no post convention bounce ala Mitt Romney.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This is pretty pathetic. More demotivational material for the Bernie crowd.

View Quote

Wow, mind blown.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#43]
The real campaign hasn't even started yet and people here are giving up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Just a post of appreciation to the decoders and compilers in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The real campaign hasn't even started yet and people here are giving up.
View Quote

The Colorado polls concern me a bit.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What a bunch of posers! Surprised the actors union wasn't involved, demanding higher pay, free concessions, and better seats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What a bunch of posers! Surprised the actors union wasn't involved, demanding higher pay, free concessions, and better seats.

Not even  $15 / hr  ... hyypocritical fucking worms ...

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

But I hope so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But I hope so.

Its authenticated, the California delegation was held outside until the "actors" could get in to take their seats, which had reserved signs on them. An angry female delegate posted a video on it and showed many other reserved seats for many other states as well. I'll post the link asap unless someone else beats me to it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

<snip></snip>

Its authenticated, the California delegation was held outside until the "actors" could get in to take their seats, which had reserved signs on them. An angry female delegate posted a video on it and showed many other reserved seats for many other states as well. I'll post the link asap unless someone else beats me to it.
View Quote

Posted above.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:Don't waste your time with him, he's actually said he's going to vote for shitlery when he had a tantrum in one of the anti Trump threads.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:Don't waste your time with him, he's actually said he's going to vote for shitlery when he had a tantrum in one of the anti Trump threads.  

Oh, really? I haven't really been in any of the anti- or pro-Trump threads because I don't care about what most of Arfcom has to say about Trump. I'm honestly kind of ambivalent on Trump, I don't agree with pretty much anything he's said, but I love watching the butthurt train chugging along.

Quoted:

But I hope so.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. You're in the middle of a gray-black propaganda campaign and if you're not comfortable with that, you need to get out of politics now. All that matter is that the targeted group, the Bernie supporters, fueled by their confirmation bias, believe it to be true and act against Hillary because of it.
Page / 100
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top