Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#1]
This was never about the money, this was about us against the system. That system that kills the human spirit. We stand for something. We are here to show those guys that are inching their way on the freeways in their metal coffins that the human sprit is still alive.

ETA... I own page 11
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Did ya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates, so he went and changed his name to J3L 2404?
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]
He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:15:52 PM EDT
[#4]
If you die first, I am definitely going to eat you, but the question is, if I die, what are you going to do? Bon appétit... Eat or die.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
People scare better when they're dying.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#6]
It's been two whole weeks since I killed me a man. And already I'm startin' to get the itch. Problem is I got nothin' to scratch. God, I'm hungry. Hungry for blood, hungry for action. Hell, I'm just plain ol' hungry. Feel like I'm gettin' weaker, while Charlie's gettin' stronger in the jungle. Gotta maintaine discipline; gotta keep up my strength! 'Cause the hard reality is, I gotta get a job.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#7]
" You got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black and drive jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipper headed dog munching dink you are if you dont?"
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Let’s try for our first heart attack shall we?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:00:24 PM EDT
[#9]
If you don't pull over & give yourselves up quietly, I swear to Christ, your head is going up the driver's ass, his head is going up your ass - and you - you drew the short straw, because your head is going up my ass.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Ohhh, Rock of Ages.  We got ourselves another war.  A gut bustin' mother lovin' NAVY war!
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:18:24 PM EDT
[#11]
You must think I'm pretty sick?  Hmm?  Right?  I'll betcha... I'll betcha you really think I'm sick, right?  You think I'm sick?  You think I'm sick?  You don't have to answer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Does your mother know what you do for a living
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#13]
You know, Jill, you remind me of my mother.  She was the biggest whore in Alameda and the finest woman that ever lived. Whoever my father was...  for an hour or for a month...  he must have been a happy man 
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#14]
"I got a small dick.  It's pathetic."

RIP Bill.  You'll be missed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 11:29:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Any problem on Earth can be solved with the careful application of high explosives. The trick is not to be around when they go off.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh shit! Swamp leaches! Everybody check for swamp leaches and pull em off.
Nobody else got hit? I'm the only one? What's the deal?
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Once word leaks out that a pirate has gone soft, people begin to disobey you, and then it's nothing but work, work, work all the time.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 6:29:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey, honey, c'mere a minute, will ya?

Listen, two more glasses for the girls.  And bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes till somebody passes out.   

Then bring one every ten minutes, ok?
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 10:03:20 PM EDT
[#19]
You remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China?   Then take the fucking wall apart...  brick by brick... and nuke them back into the fucking stone age forever? Tell me why! How come? Say it! Say it!
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Well... what the hell does he know?  He's just an ignorant old man.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well... what the hell does he know?  He's just an ignorant old man.
View Quote
We...thought...you...was...a...toad...
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You remember that thing we had about 30 years ago called the Korean conflict? And how we failed to achieve victory? How come we didn't cross the 38th parallel and push those rice-eaters back to the Great Wall of China?   Then take the fucking wall apart...  brick by brick... and nuke them back into the fucking stone age forever? Tell me why! How come? Say it! Say it!
View Quote
Alright I'll say it.
It's 'cause Truman was to much of a pussy wimp to let McArthur go in there and blow out those commie bastards!

Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#23]
What's calcoolus??
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#24]
(Said breathlessly) My God!  They Shot Him!
Hot Lips you incredible nincompoop that's the end of the quarter.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:15:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks for the F shack.

- Dirty Mike & The Boys
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:12:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey, I don't blame you. If I was in your situation, I'd want to get through this whole thing as quickly and with as little pain as possible. So, you know, let's try our best to make this a simple, in-and-out procedure. What's the matter? Hey relax, relax. You know, maybe we should spend a couple minutes together. You know, to get acquainted before we uh, you know, before we get to it. What's wrong with you?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 9:51:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Its all ball bearings.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Max: Fritz! Fritz, get up for God's sake! Get up! They've killed Fritz! They've killed Fritz! Those lousy stinking yellow fairies! Those horrible atrocity-filled vermin! Those despicable animal warmongers! They've killed Fritz! Take that! Take this! Take that, you green slime! You black hearted, short, bow-legged...Fritz: Max! Max, I'm okay! I'm okay max. Just a scratch. Look I'm all right.Max: Oh. Oh, damn. There you go again, stepping on my lines, raining on my parade, costing me medals. Oh, damn.[Accidentally shoots Fritz]Max: Ohh. Oh, Fritz? Fritz, get up for God's sake! Get up! They've killed Fritz! They've killed Fritz! Those lousy stinking yellow fairies! Those horrible atrocity-filled vermin! Take that! Take that! They killed Fritz!
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#29]
I didn't rise to this position by being stupid.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 8:00:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Da fella who owned it before, he don' see tooo goot. He jus' shoot where he hear someone talkin'

He had a fight inna salooon n' da piano player, he make SO much noise, he can't hear da udder fella, so he jus' shoot da piano player, n' dey hung 'im.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:45:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 12:07:31 PM EDT
[#32]
In honor.......

Kelly's Heroes - Don Rickles (Crapgame)

Kelly's Heroes - Maybe The Guy's A Republican

Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:03:43 PM EDT
[#33]
If I hear any more threats against Captain Maitland's life... if I hear any more wild talk about going down to headquarters and killing the General or raping the nurses at the field hospital... I'm going to strangle the guy with my bare hands.  You understand that?
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#34]
What's more important than $16,000,000.00
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#35]
The Bedouin monks of the Al Magreb Mountains developed a system of sonic chanting. The sound of their chanting would bounce back off any obstacles, and using their highly tuned ears they could paint a mental picture of the path ahead.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:12:31 PM EDT
[#36]
That's pretty strong talk from somebody with bird stuff on your jacket
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#37]
My own death was in front of me, and you know what happened?  Your life flashed before my eyes.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 1:39:22 PM EDT
[#38]
1st Officer: The Army doesn't like more than one disaster in a day
2nd Officer: It looks bad in the newspapers and upsets civilians at their breakfast.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#39]
You're here because you were a liar, a coward, and a thief. Now you can be a soldier, like what they pay you for.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't like warriors. Too narrow-minded, no subtlety. And worse, they fight for hopeless causes. Honor? Huh! Honor has killed millions of
people, but it hasn't saved a single one. Tell you what I do like though: a killer. A dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold-blooded, clean, methodical and
thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, he would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't like warriors. Too narrow-minded, no subtlety. And worse, they fight for hopeless causes. Honor? Huh! Honor has killed millions of
people, but it hasn't saved a single one. Tell you what I do like though: a killer. A dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold-blooded, clean, methodical and
thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, he would have immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun.
View Quote
Bring me the priest
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#42]
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#43]
I'll make you famous!
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#44]
You back that queen again, you son-of-a-bitch, I'll blow you right up that wildcat's ass!
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:48:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Try not to suck any dick on the way to the parking lot.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:51:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Attachment Attached File

Now, I don't wanna kill you, and you don't wanna be dead
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 1:43:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 9:05:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Forget about the curve ball Ricky.  Give 'im the heater!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Come back, you fools!  Come back and fight!  Dogs aren't dangerous!
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 3:46:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Come back, you fools!  Come back and fight!  Dogs aren't dangerous!
View Quote
Silflay hraka, u embleer rah. (Wait, that's actually from the book.)

My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top