BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:56:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
180 days!?? There can't be THAT many e-mails exchanged, right?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So today they asked for an extension....

180 days.

January 23, 2017.

180. Days. Next time a government agency asks you for something, request a 180 day extension.

Eta: I'm opposing it.
180 days!?? There can't be THAT many e-mails exchanged, right?  

The next business following following the inauguration.  Basically, the next president's mess to deal with.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So today they asked for an extension....

180 days.

January 23, 2017.

180. Days. Next time a government agency asks you for something, request a 180 day extension.

Eta: I'm opposing it.
View Quote

Seriously?  Are they retards, or do they think we are?

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
In a half a year, these fuckers can even get you the info you need? Just how retarded are they?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In a half a year, these fuckers can even get you the info you need? Just how retarded are they?
View Quote

It is their way of slow-rolling the process.  They will get you the info you requested, but it's going to be a long, drawn-out, painful process.  That's how the .gov passive-aggressively screws with you.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#8]
And yet if the government wants to do something they can do an immediate announcement and Bam, thats that. Fuckers. F.U.C.K.E.R.S.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#9]
At this point im not even surprised by this utter aand complete crap. Im behind you all the way Nolo. Thanks for continuing to fight the good fight!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I responded today that I would give them 30 days and 180 days is unreasonable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is their way of slow-rolling the process.  They will get you the info you requested, but it's going to be a long, drawn-out, painful process.  That's how the .gov passive-aggressively screws with you.

I responded today that I would give them 30 days and 180 days is unreasonable.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We aren't talking state secrets. It's simple request for correspondences between an industry group and regulator.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It has made a lot of people.... Uncomfortable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We aren't talking state secrets. It's simple request for correspondences between an industry group and regulator.

good.

Fuck Jeff Folloder. I wouldn't piss on that traitor if he was on fire!
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regulators classify the regulated into three groups:

1.  Those who get all cozy with the regulators and kiss regulator ass so they can get special treatment and sit at the Big Kids Table.  They are allowed to have meaningful input on the regulations being proposed, and make every effort to comply.  The regulatory agency likes these people and treats them well because they make the regulator look good and do all the regulators' work for them in drafting proposed rules. NFATCA, for example.  Thus, NFATCA gets what they ask for in a timely fashion.

2.  Those who are challenge the regulatory process and call the regulators out on their bullshit.  Regulators don't like these people because they call the regulators bad names, make them look bad, and make them do actual work.  Regulators REALLY don't like these people when they have to go before an admin law judge and get fussed at.  Nolo, for example.  Thus, Nolo gets slow-rolled as punishment.

3.  Everyone else.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:52:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:31:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yes, but I'm always very polite....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1.  Those who get all cozy with the regulators and kiss regulator ass so they can get special treatment and sit at the Big Kids Table.  They are allowed to have meaningful input on the regulations being proposed, and make every effort to comply.  The regulatory agency likes these people and treats them well because they make the regulator look good and do all the regulators' work for them in drafting proposed rules. NFATCA, for example.  Thus, NFATCA gets what they ask for in a timely fashion.

2.  Those who are challenge the regulatory process and call the regulators out on their bullshit.  Regulators don't like these people because they call the regulators bad names, make them look bad, and make them do actual work.  Regulators REALLY don't like these people when they have to go before an admin law judge and get fussed at.  Nolo, for example. Thus, Nolo gets slow-rolled as punishment.

3.  Everyone else.

Yes, but I'm always very polite....

Good, because I'm not and that makes you look better and more reasonable than me...  Carry on the good work and I'll keep being the bad guy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#17]
No response, I take it?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 12:01:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

2.  Those who are challenge the regulatory process and call the regulators out on their bullshit.  Regulators don't like these people because they call the regulators bad names, make them look bad, and make them do actual work.  Regulators REALLY don't like these people when they have to go before an admin law judge and get fussed at.  Nolo, for example.  Thus, Nolo gets slow-rolled as punishment.

3.  Everyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3.  Everyone else.

I was on my way to option 2 with FERC before I was laid off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:15:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Remember that these are the guys that come up with firearm regs and the NFA process.

So yea, they are retarded malicious and corrupt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Remember that these are the guys that come up with firearm regs and the NFA process.

So yea, they are retarded malicious and corrupt.

For accuracy.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:15:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tough, I hope it goes from uncomfortable to painful and then all the way to excruciating.

Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It is hereby ORDERED that Defendant's deadline to answer be extended 30 days, until September 26, 2016. Because the requirements of LCvR 16.3 and Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(f) do not apply, it is further ORDERED that, within 14 days of the answer's filing, the parties confer and file a joint proposed schedule for briefing or disclosure
View Quote

Sounds like a small victory to me
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:07:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Sure.  No reason for a 180 day extension. That is just absurd. I would probably be sanctioned for asking for that amount of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is hereby ORDERED that Defendant's deadline to answer be extended 30 days, until September 26, 2016. Because the requirements of LCvR 16.3 and Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(f) do not apply, it is further ORDERED that, within 14 days of the answer's filing, the parties confer and file a joint proposed schedule for briefing or disclosure

Sounds like a small victory to me

Sure.  No reason for a 180 day extension. That is just absurd. I would probably be sanctioned for asking for that amount of time.

UDAMAN NOLO.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds painful.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 8:48:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Hey, why not just ask NFATCA for copies of all concordance with BATFE since 2007, to verify compliance of a court order by a government agency. They shouldn't have a problem with that, should they?

NFATCA/Nolo

.................... us
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Just tell them to send everything and you'll send back what you don't need The DOJ is corrupt to the core
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 12:07:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#33]
That list of names features a few people on the staff of the magazine Small Arms Review.

If I had to guess, I'd say they were looking to keep their collections from tanking in value, and they're more than willing to sell us all in order to accomplish that objective.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That list of names features a few people on the staff of the magazine Small Arms Review.

If I had to guess, I'd say they were looking to keep their collections from tanking in value, and they're more than willing to sell us all in order to accomplish that objective.

View Quote

"follow the money..."
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:20:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I heard that NFATCA has an open meeting to the public the Thursday before the knob creek shoot in October. If anyone can attend it would be interesting to hear what they have to say.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I heard that NFATCA has an open meeting to the public the Thursday before the knob creek shoot in October. If anyone can attend it would be interesting to hear what they have to say.
View Quote

Any idea where the meeting is?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 9:56:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/VwHdpyB.jpg

Oh Fuck theres gonna be a snackbar?

They committing seppuku?

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 3:42:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Don't forget to say "Aloha" at the snackbar!
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 10:36:38 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/VwHdpyB.jpg

Thanks.

I should have read my flier better!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Today is 9/26
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 3:36:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:01:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:38:40 AM EDT
[#46]
In for the request for extension.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:08:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Late to the party, but I'm in.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
FUCK THE NFATCA
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

DOJ keeps asking to create search terms for them. Oh, and they are trying to limit the search to 2013 and after. Lol.
No.
View Quote
So they basically told you to pay special attention to pre-2013 correspondence.

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top