BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 427
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:04:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he wants to be an R he needs to be a good little boy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If he wants to be an R he needs to be a good little boy.
Cruz' only shot was to stick to his guns and NOT be a "good little boy".  That's what appealed to voters and he just proved it was fake.

Quoted:
Now that the Senator has abandoned you folks, you need a new leader.
NeverTrump does not need a new leader because Cruz never was the leader -- Trump is.

Quoted:
Quoted:
You #NeverTrumpers knew it was gonna happen.

Don't act all surprised
LOL

The only surprised ones are the sTrumpetts. They cannot understand our non-reaction
I was surprised.  I thought Cruz was too smart to do something this obviously stupid.

I think that they're surprised that when Cruz left we condemned him instead of joining Trump too.  It's not a non-reaction.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:07:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No.  You're a liberal because you're anti-liberty and anti-prosperity.

Free trade is maximum liberty and maximum prosperity.  Just so we're clear: I mean unilateral free trade with everyone (except for military restrictions or embargoes.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a liberal because I don't support having our manufacturing sector raped?  *click*  

Free trade is maximum liberty and maximum prosperity.  Just so we're clear: I mean unilateral free trade with everyone (except for military restrictions or embargoes.)

I can't believe this has to be explained to so-called conservatives nowadays...
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:11:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I promise you that he either doesn't know that, or he just doesn't care.

Not only does Trump support NSA data mining, he wants to expand data mining.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do realize that Trump supports the NSA data mining program and has suggested that people on an arbitrary government watch list should be banned from carrying guns and is certainly big government considering the rest of his proposals

Just another RINO....
I promise you that he either doesn't know that, or he just doesn't care.

Not only does Trump support NSA data mining, he wants to expand data mining.

From a few pages back, but worth repeating:
The Problem With Every ‘Intellectual’ Defense of Trump I’ve Ever Read by David French September 13, 2016 3:00 PM

So the anonymous guy who wrote the now-famous “Flight 93” essay — you know, the “intellectual” defense of Trump that’s been talked about endlessly for the last eight days — is now back with a “restatement,” where he responds to the multiple critiques of his first piece. I have the same problem with the restatement as I had with the first essay, and it’s the same problem I’ve had with every single allegedly intellectual defense of Trump I’ve ever read.

Simply put, these folks don’t defend the real, live Donald Trump. They create someone else entirely — we’ll call him Fake Trump — and defend Fake Trump against all comers.
Fake Trump, for example isn’t going to embroil us in foreign wars. But Real Trump supported both the Iraq invasion and the Libyan intervention (Flight 93 dude calls Libya “perhaps the worst security policy mistake in US history”), and during this campaign (just last week!) has supported indefinite foreign occupation for resource extraction.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:22:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So a "deal" that doesn't take into interest one parties domestic markets or job security is good right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
So a "deal" that doesn't take into interest one parties domestic markets or job security is good right?
Economists have been studying this for centuries.  When you take everything into account free trade is always the answer.

Quoted:
I've been saying for years that low oil prices hurt the American economy FAR more than they help it, and you touched on why: Transportation costs.

What were US manufacturers doing during the run-up in prices from 2006-2008?  They were moving operations BACK to the US at a record rate because of the increased transportation and shipping costs.

But the 'low oil prices are good' crowd don't seem to be able to understand this.  
That's completely retarded.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:06:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a liberal because I don't support having our manufacturing sector raped?  *click*  

Your academic ideal of free trade is something that exists on paper but in the real world Chinese slave labor has destroyed our jobs market.
One of the reasons that I think Trump will win the Presidency is because he spearheaded the push to rescue our jobs market
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:04:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Your academic ideal of free trade is something that exists on paper but in the real world Chinese slave labor has destroyed our jobs market.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Academic ideal?  I have no clue what you're talking about.  Free trade works in the real world.

One of the reasons that I think Trump will win the Presidency is because he spearheaded the push to rescue our jobs market
No.  No he's not.  We're facing at least a recession if he wins and the more of his campaign promises he actually upholds the greater the chance of a worldwide depression.  The US did the Smoot-Hawley/New Deal/World War/Hoover/FDR-caused Great Depression not that long ago and I don't want to experience version 2.0 personally.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:40:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Do you or do you not want the government to involve it's self in trade to benefit us only. That increases the size of government. It gives them more power than they should ever have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

On that, I agree with you 100%

edit to say: almost no/no intervention on the part of the government. Government has very little to no place in trade.
I should disclose that my post was about intervention in OUR companies, OUR trade, and OUR economy.  

Foreign entities can FOAD.

Then don't claim to be pro-free market when you are really just the other side of the liberal coin. Just admit it. Big government is ok when it benefits you, or when you think it does.
So when does the philosophy "Live and Let.... die" equate to more government?  

Do you or do you not want the government to involve it's self in trade to benefit us only. That increases the size of government. It gives them more power than they should ever have.

I would hope that American workers and our companies would be higher on the list of priorities in your mind than foreign workers and their companies.

I want the least amount of government involved in AMERICANS lives.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:41:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
GWB is 1,000 times the man you will ever be.  
You know that, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, some of us are doing our best to make sure that it doesnt come down to Hillary vs.  her husband's pick for her opponent
Its an uphill battle but we are trying

Sydney this #NeverTrumper fuckstain has a message for you.  
http://www.troll.me/images/bush/nice-try-but-you-still-fail.jpg

Your point behind this post?
Was a jab at GWB.  

You know that, right?

And a Hillary voter!

And he would have signed a renewal for Clintons AWB!

Great guy!  Swell guy!  True conservative!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:50:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I would hope that American workers and our companies would be higher on the list of priorities in your mind than foreign workers and their companies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I should disclose that my post was about intervention in OUR companies, OUR trade, and OUR economy.  

Foreign entities can FOAD.

Then don't claim to be pro-free market when you are really just the other side of the liberal coin. Just admit it. Big government is ok when it benefits you, or when you think it does.

Which in the end still makes government too big and put it where it doesn't belong.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Which in the end still makes government too big and put it where it doesn't belong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think the SEC is too big of government?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:12:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes. I would eliminate it along with a host of other agencies.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Mr. Fudd-Rino= triggered

Don't insult the big gubmint bush's those are his fav's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know that, right?

Mr. Fudd-Rino= triggered

Triggered?  lol, no.

Just stating a fact.  You  guys seem to make a habit of tearing down your betters.  

As far as Big Government goes, I have been consistent in criticizing any candidate and policy that advocates Big Government.  YOU, on the other hand, have relentlessly defended those candidates/issues, and attack those who insist on a Conservative Agenda, and recognize the original intent of the 2nd Amendment.   These facts are undeniable.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:40:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And a Hillary voter!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was a jab at GWB.  

You know that, right?
And a Hillary voter!  

A better man than you will ever be.   AND more conservative than you will ever be -which doesn't say much.

What have YOU ever accomplished?  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:52:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
A better man than you will ever be.   AND more conservative than you will ever be -which doesn't say much.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was a jab at GWB.  

You know that, right?

And a Hillary voter!  

One could ask you the same for conservatism.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Triggered?  lol, no.

Just stating a fact.  You  guys seem to make a habit of tearing down your betters.  
As far as Big Government goes, I have been consistent in criticizing any candidate and policy that advocates Big Government.  YOU, on the other hand, have relentlessly defended those candidates/issues, and attack those who insist on a Conservative Agenda, and recognize the original intent of the 2nd Amendment.   These facts are undeniable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know that, right?

Mr. Fudd-Rino= triggered

Triggered?  lol, no.

Our betters?  You mean we are all lowly peasants?  Only big government people talk like that.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about... Housing and Urban Development?  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you think?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
What do you think?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you think?

Honestly I feel many here downplay white collar crime.  While SEC, like most other Departments, oversteps its bounds from time to time, it is a good function of government.

And my comment has nothing to do with HUD.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:28:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know that, right?
And a Hillary voter!  

YOU ask questions for Conservatism?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Honestly I feel many here downplay white collar crime.  While SEC, like most other Departments, oversteps its bounds from time to time, it is a good function of government.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you think?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Our betters?  You mean we are all lowly peasants?  Only big government people talk like that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know that, right?

Mr. Fudd-Rino= triggered

Triggered?  lol, no.

I was referring to your character.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:34:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know that, right?

Mr. Fudd-Rino= triggered

Triggered?  lol, no.

My character?  In which video game or book?

Like that shit? That's how half your posts read.

"I wouldn't wear a Trump Tshirt.....derp..."
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:49:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Triggered?  lol, no.

You don't need ME to explain it for you.

YOU know who you are.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:23:49 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/YdxZLRg.jpg

The only real problem with that is that now 'modern liberalism' and 'modern conservatism' believe in the exact same things, because no matter who wins the election, your next President will believe in 'the governments gonna pay for it' healthcare.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

the greatest lie the devil ever told was that we don't make shit anymore
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:54:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I know that you Trumpeers aren't great at looking for the 'unintended consequences' of your actions, so let me give you this example.

All of that money currently overseas comes flooding back into the US at a much lower tax rate and companies start buying equipment and whatnot.

Yes, it would be good for the economy, and yes it should happen, BUT you can't just bring back 2 trillion dollars into the economy overnight and not expect inflation to take off like a rocket.

If companies were allowed to bring money back, inflation would be 5-10-15% instead of 1.5 or 2%.

Inflation is not good and a symptom of all fiat currencies, but it's better than stagflation or deflation, so I'm not opposed to the idea, I just think that the tax rate needs to be high enough so that 'all' of the money that's out there doesn't come flooding back at once.  

View Quote

As usual, condescension by the Nevertrumpers, the money would have to come back only for business investment and expansion.

It could not possibly come back all at once if the money had to be used to pay for accrued liabilities applicable to that business investment and expansion.

It takes time to come up with plans for this sort of thing and it cannot be done all at once in one fell swoop.

Now I say this as a retired accountant of over 30 years.............but since you know so much about this sort of thing educate me on how this could all come in all at once with the required parameters I set out.

It would clearly come back ratably and not all in one fell swoop.

Yes, some inflation would be incurred, which always happens when things expand.

We need to expand our ability to manufacture, etc., and bring jobs back to America to get people back to fucking work.

Some inflation is inevitable but so be it................that inflation is FAR OUTWEIGHED by the benefits it will have for our sluggish, and floundering economy.

We NEED growth and with that comes some inflation..........small price to pay for a better more productive and "satisfied" society.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And a Hillary voter!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was a jab at GWB.  

You know that, right?
And a Hillary voter!  

Ah ha ha...

GWB, another typical useful idiot to the Elitist Repugnican Establishment...

Did less damage than Gore would have done tho...

GWB doesn't care about our 2nd Amendment Rights, doubt if he's even familiar...

He's a MOMMY BOY!!!!

Voting for Hillery...  

Disgusting...

Let's all work together to defeat Hillery now --It's a BINARY RACE!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Curious -what did YOU ever manufacture?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:28:27 AM EDT
[#31]
https://www.rt.com/viral/360584-bush-obama-selfie-photo/

Published time: 25 Sep, 2016 19:46   YESTERDAY

"In what may just be a new level of bipartisanship in US politics, George W Bush was spotted looking retarded and asking Barack Obama for help taking a photograph at a ceremony in Washington DC.

"While attending the opening of the National Museum of African American Culture and History in the city on Saturday, the former president was asked to take a selfie with some of the attendees.

"It seems the task was a stretch too far, however, as Bush’s arms weren’t long enough to get everyone in the picture."

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:29:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your sibling.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

https://www.rt.com/viral/360584-bush-obama-selfie-photo/

"In what may just be a new level of bipartisanship in US politics, George W Bush was spotted asking Barack Obama for help taking a photograph at a ceremony in Washington DC.

"While attending the opening of the National Museum of African American Culture and History in the city on Saturday, the former president was asked to take a selfie with some of the attendees.

"It seems the task was a stretch too far, however, as Bush’s arms weren’t long enough to get everyone in the picture."
https://cdn.rt.com/files/2016.09/original/57e8287dc461887f6a8b46cd.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:31:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Your sibling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your sibling.

The RETARDED one?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:31:51 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

As usual, condescension by the Nevertrumpers, the money would have to come back only for business investment and expansion.

It could not possibly come back all at once if the money had to be used to pay for accrued liabilities applicable to that business investment and expansion.

It takes time to come up with plans for this sort of thing and it cannot be done all at once in one fell swoop.

Now I say this as a retired accountant of over 30 years.............but since you know so much about this sort of thing educate me on how this could all come in all at once with the required parameters I set out.

We need to expand our ability to manufacture, etc., and bring jobs back to America to get people back to fucking work.

Some inflation is inevitable but so be it................that inflation is FAR OUTWEIGHED by the benefits it will have for our sluggish, and floundering economy.

We NEED growth and with that comes some inflation..........small price to pay for a better more productive and "satisfied" society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know that you Trumpeers aren't great at looking for the 'unintended consequences' of your actions, so let me give you this example.

All of that money currently overseas comes flooding back into the US at a much lower tax rate and companies start buying equipment and whatnot.

Yes, it would be good for the economy, and yes it should happen, BUT you can't just bring back 2 trillion dollars into the economy overnight and not expect inflation to take off like a rocket.

If companies were allowed to bring money back, inflation would be 5-10-15% instead of 1.5 or 2%.

Inflation is not good and a symptom of all fiat currencies, but it's better than stagflation or deflation, so I'm not opposed to the idea, I just think that the tax rate needs to be high enough so that 'all' of the money that's out there doesn't come flooding back at once.  

I'm not saying that any inflation is bad, what I'm saying is that too much inflation is bad.  Just like too much stagflation would be bad or ANY deflation would be horrible.  

You Trumpers need to take a course in basic human communication or something because you fundamentally misunderstood or misinterpreted just about everything I said.  

It's regulation that is killing growth, not inflation or offshore money.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Your sibling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your sibling.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Let's all support Trump to defeat Obama's REPLACEMENT!

And SAVE OUR GUNS!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:54:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm not saying that any inflation is bad, what I'm saying is that too much inflation is bad.  Just like too much stagflation would be bad or ANY deflation would be horrible.  

You Trumpers need to take a course in basic human communication or something because you fundamentally misunderstood or misinterpreted just about everything I said.  

View Quote

Everyone knows that it is a matter of level of inflation..........what I am telling you is that it IS CONTROLLABLE.

But there will be some.........I mean that is Accounting 101 and I believe everyone knows that much about accounting.

The question is......are people willing to make some sacrifices to get people back to work..........I am willing to do that.

Our society is disintegrating into the abyss before our very eyes and something productive MUST be done to reverse that trend or we are doomed.

We are at the precipice IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Everyone knows that it is a matter of level of inflation..........what I am telling you is that it IS CONTROLLABLE.

But there will be some.........I mean that is Accounting 101 and I believe everyone knows that much about accounting.

The question is......are people willing to make some sacrifices to get people back to work..........I am willing to do that.

Our society is disintegrating into the abyss before our very eyes and something productive MUST be done to reverse that trend or we are doomed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz has endorsed Trump...

Just because the Bush Dy-nasty supports Hillery, doesn't mean we should...

Let's work together to see Hillery isn't elected.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Cruz has endorsed Trump...

Let's work together to see Hillery isn't elected.

View Quote
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#41]
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/26/trump-campaign-already-panicking-post-debate-fairness/

“I’m worried, Mika, about not being treated fairly afterwards. I’m worried that some of the headlines are already written, that they’re conclusions in search of evidence,” Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough in an interview Monday morning. “You saw — and others were talking about it in the earlier segment — that this weekend was spent by editorial writers and people on Twitter and elsewhere really just trying to undercut Donald Trump before the debate.”

Those same people, Conway continued, are “somehow putting the burden on the media to prop up Hillary Clinton and pregame the debate,” adding, “That’s not the role of the media.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/26/trump-campaign-already-panicking-post-debate-fairness/

“I’m worried, Mika, about not being treated fairly afterwards. I’m worried that some of the headlines are already written, that they’re conclusions in search of evidence,” Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough in an interview Monday morning. “You saw — and others were talking about it in the earlier segment — that this weekend was spent by editorial writers and people on Twitter and elsewhere really just trying to undercut Donald Trump before the debate.”

Those same people, Conway continued, are “somehow putting the burden on the media to prop up Hillary Clinton and pregame the debate,” adding, “That’s not the role of the media.”

Does this surprise anyone?

It is disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Everyone knows that it is a matter of level of inflation.
View Quote

"Inflation is our friend. ...
Wouldn't you like to wear a $4,000 suit, smoke a $75 cigar and drive a $600,000 car?
I would."
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:23:51 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wouldn't you like to wear a $4,000 suit, smoke a $75 cigar and drive a $600,000 car?
I would."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would."

Well now, let's not get carried away!!!!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would."

Dan Akroyd is Canadian.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:35:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Dan Akroyd is Canadian.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:38:02 AM EDT
[#47]
With 94M people out of workforce, inflation won't happen for a long time if the 2 to 3 million-million dollars were repatriated from overseas.

TarTar is a half witted tard pretending to be a know it all.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Can't we all get along?

Like these guys working together now?

Let's make America GREAT!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm hoping Cruz emphatically states and restates to the Nevertrumpers that this has to be done so Hillary will lose.

I hope and pray they don't act like Beck.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It is disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is disgusting.

Oh yeah, Trump is totally getting fucked by the Media:

Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top