https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtSQHwDXEAAjj2z.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtSQHwEWIAAcNSI.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/26/trump-campaign-already-panicking-post-debate-fairness/

“I’m worried, Mika, about not being treated fairly afterwards. I’m worried that some of the headlines are already written, that they’re conclusions in search of evidence,” Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough in an interview Monday morning. “You saw — and others were talking about it in the earlier segment — that this weekend was spent by editorial writers and people on Twitter and elsewhere really just trying to undercut Donald Trump before the debate.”

Those same people, Conway continued, are “somehow putting the burden on the media to prop up Hillary Clinton and pregame the debate,” adding, “That’s not the role of the media.”

Does this surprise anyone?

It is disgusting.

Oh yeah, Trump is totally getting fucked by the Media:

-Stop Lying (OK I will give him a pass on that one)

-Show Humility (OK may have to give him a pass on that one also)

-Fill in the gaps in his policy proposals (He would have to know his policy proposals before he could "fill in the gaps")

The media isn't going to fuck him, he is going to fuck himself
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#4]

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/26/trump_has_path_to_270_but_no_vehicle_to_get_there_131890.html

Trump Has Path to 270, But No Vehicle to Get There

Political number-crunchers have observed that Hillary Clinton has more geographic paths to 270 electoral votes than Donald Trump. And that Trump has never overtaken Clinton in RealClearPolitics’ national poll averages, save for a brief blip after his convention, indicating a likely loss in the national popular vote. Yet you can find enough battleground state polls with statistical dead heats to stitch together a plausible path for Trump, even if he doesn’t win the most votes.

Yes, Trump can get to 270.

But a big dark cloud hangs over that path: Trump’s minimal interest in get-out-the-vote operations.  Without much campaign infrastructure, can Trump gut out the slew of close state races needed to go against the grain of what will likely be a popular vote loss nationally?
View Quote

Last week, the Los Angeles Times deemed the competing ground games a mismatch, with the Clinton campaign running twice as many field offices and utilizing cutting-edge technology that personalizes outreach to unlikely but Democratic-leaning voters. Yale political scientist Eitan Hersh told the newspaper that the discrepancy could amount to as much as three extra points for Clinton in battleground states.

Trump, by contrast, has outsourced his GOTV efforts to the Republican National Committee as part of its support for various down-ballot candidates, many of whom have expressed little solicitude for Trump. In Nevada and Florida, Republican Senate nominees Joe Heck and Marco Rubio, respectively, are pursuing Latino voters far more adroitly than Trump is. Time and money the RNC spends on reaching those voters is time and money that isn’t helping Trump.

Trump is running on his reputation as a master builder, while critics say his present business has become more of a licensing vehicle that slaps his name on other people’s buildings and products. His presidential campaign is more like the latter interpretation. Instead of building his own get-out-the-vote operation, he’s lending his name to the RNC’s voter turnout efforts.
View Quote

The upshot is that Clinton’s deeper commitment to voter turnout means she is likely to squeeze every possible voter into her column, while Trump risks leaving votes on the table.

With such a narrow path to victory, that’s not a smart risk to take. Trump’s cavalier attitude toward retail politicking didn’t hurt him in the GOP primary season, when he won many states by comfortable margins. But even his big wins were mostly pluralities, not majorities, in relatively low-turnout affairs. A motivated faction of die-hards was sufficient to the task. A general election is a completely different ballgame.

Trailing in the national polls all year, Trump’s path to victory is uphill. But his campaign is not designed to run uphill. Two hundred and seventy electoral votes was always going to be a stretch for Trump, but the master builder hasn’t built much campaign infrastructure to take advantage of what little opportunity he has.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can't we all get along?

Like these guys working together now?

Let's make America GREAT!

http://cdn.thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/shutterstock_372526966-998x661.jpg

View Quote

#NEVERHILLARY
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The only real problem with that is that now 'modern liberalism' and 'modern conservatism' believe in the exact same things, because no matter who wins the election, your next President will believe in 'the governments gonna pay for it' healthcare.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly I feel many here downplay white collar crime.  While SEC, like most other Departments, oversteps its bounds from time to time, it is a good function of government.  

And my comment has nothing to do with HUD.

http://i.imgur.com/YdxZLRg.jpg

The only real problem with that is that now 'modern liberalism' and 'modern conservatism' believe in the exact same things, because no matter who wins the election, your next President will believe in 'the governments gonna pay for it' healthcare.  

Exactly.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:03:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I could care less if Trump's lies make Pinocchio's nose grow 2 feet longer just listening to them...

As long as Hillery isn't the next President and the Country is not destroyed [further]

Can't wait for 9PM...

It would have been nice if Cruz would have been an invited guest...

Would have shown a sort of team spirit and reunification

The election is BINARY  ---A concept so simple a 5 YO can understand it...

I wish the Hillery Enabling #N-Ter's would recognize and admit they are ENABLING Hillery

To STEAL our [collectively]  guns and gun rights...

And get off their High Horse

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:11:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Why are you going to let Hillary steal your guns?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/26/trump-campaign-already-panicking-post-debate-fairness/

“I’m worried, Mika, about not being treated fairly afterwards. I’m worried that some of the headlines are already written, that they’re conclusions in search of evidence,” Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough in an interview Monday morning. “You saw — and others were talking about it in the earlier segment — that this weekend was spent by editorial writers and people on Twitter and elsewhere really just trying to undercut Donald Trump before the debate.”

Those same people, Conway continued, are “somehow putting the burden on the media to prop up Hillary Clinton and pregame the debate,” adding, “That’s not the role of the media.”

Does this surprise anyone?

It is disgusting.

The main street media is

DEPLORABLE

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

When will you get off your High Horse?

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

I doubt he can answer

We've been asking for months how he thinks anyone here is enabling her to do anything.

Still no answer

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The funny and bizarre thing about this election is that the supporters of BOTH candidates have shown that they DON'T CARE if their candidate lies.
View Quote

A more accurate way to express that is that many Americans have finally realized that politicians lie.

They now recognize that if they are only going to vote for an honest politician, they may as well cancel their voter registration.
We can only hope that the number of Americans who recognize this simple truth grows with each election cycle.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A more accurate way to express that is that many Americans have finally realized that politicians lie.

They now recognize that if they are only going to vote for an honest politician, they may as well cancel their voter registration.
We can only hope that the number of Americans who recognize this simple truth grows with each election cycle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The funny and bizarre thing about this election is that the supporters of BOTH candidates have shown that they DON'T CARE if their candidate lies.

Exactly...

Look how Ted Cruz lied and it didn't bother his supporters while they looked the other way...

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:23:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The day I let Hillary steal my guns.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I could care less if Trump's lies make Pinocchio's nose grow 2 feet longer just listening to them...

As long as Hillery isn't the next President and the Country is not destroyed [further]

Can't wait for 9PM...

I wish the Hillery Enabling #N-Ter's would recognize and admit they are ENABLING Hillery

View Quote

EXPY post.........
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Watching it now, and yeah, he needs it.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Drudge already has his poll up and Trump's winning 92-8.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll admit I'm biased, but he's fucking choking.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is fucking bad
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:07:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't even deny he engaged in discrimination. Just that the lawsuit ended with no admission of guilt. AYFS.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

With 94M people out of workforce, inflation won't happen for a long time if the 2 to 3 million-million dollars were repatriated from overseas.

TarTar is a half witted tard pretending to be a know it all.

View Quote

Good!  Then bring it back and let's get this fucking show on the road, for fucks sake.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:10:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Can't we all get along?

Like these guys working together now?

Let's make America GREAT!

http://cdn.thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/shutterstock_372526966-998x661.jpg

View Quote

No thanks.

No to the guy on the right and double-no to the guy on the left.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I switched to Monday Night Football when he praised stop and frisk.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:13:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Trump has clearly said some things that are factually incorrect, and has clearly changes positions on many issues, etc.  Trump supporters do not care in the slightest.

Hillary has clearly told OUTRAGEOUS lies  (including documented ones to the FBI and to the American people, as a government official), but again, her supporters simply do not care at all.

So all this bullshit about "fact-checking" and "not lying" is completely irrelevant in this election - because neither of the candidates are particularly good at being factually correct, and both can be accused of telling lies (although Hillary's would seem to be far more serious).

And if having an honest and factually informed candidate is important to the independents and swing voters, then they are kind of out of luck in this election.  
View Quote

The American people don't care about facts anymore.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#26]

This is embarrassing.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:15:00 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm going to get one of these signs for my yard. There on sale for $15.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Exactly...

Look how Ted Cruz lied and it didn't bother his supporters while they looked the other way...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly...

Holy shit, nice spin.

That's some Hillary Clinton level spin you have going there.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Trump will not have another debate after this.

This was it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

"I won all of the polls.  The best polls.  The most amazing polls."

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:16:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm going to get one of these signs for my yard. There on sale for $15.

http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r673/Wdforbus/image_zpsipz0ylaq.jpeg
View Quote

http://www.zazzle.com/smod_2016_yard_sign-256171253028463590

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:18:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, that's too bad, because you missed the 5 minutes where he talked about gun control and taking guns away from people on the no-fly list.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Trump will not have another debate after this.

This was it.
View Quote

He can't finish a fucking thought at all.

He starts with the birth certificate and then he's off talking about race relations and Chicago.

It's a total mess.  

He should have been so much better than this.  This was his to lose.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh good lord. Falling back on Sean Hannity.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Holy shit, that debate thread is an absolute gold mine right now.

Other than the handfull of hardcore Trump knob-gobblers on here, everyone else thinks he got fucking smoked.

It's bad.  It's really fucking bad.

This was Don's debate to lose, and holy shit did he ever fucking blow it.  

Hey, good thing you guys didn't nominate that world class debate champion Ted Cruz, right!?  

It's over.  He's done.

#DropOutDon
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:53:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Literally all he had to do tonight was look Presidential, and he couldn't even fucking accomplish that much.

He's a lazy man who thinks that he can just wing his way into the Presidency.

Don Trump is the ultimate low-energy candidate.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Literally all he had to do tonight was look Presidential, and he couldn't even fucking accomplish that much.

View Quote

He thought he was going to be debating his own party members

He got owned by the worst Presidential candidate ever
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:59:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The bar for Trump tonight was incredibly low.

All he had to do was not come off like a stupid gorilla.

Bar: not cleared.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:00:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Can't wait for 9PM...

View Quote

Voting and democracy is for suckers.  We've lost the Republic due fecal slinging simians.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess that 'let Trump be Trump' wasn't such an amazing, yuge, fantastic idea after all.

Who knew?

Who fucking knew.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:19:09 PM EDT
[#44]
That was bad, he did exactly what we all said he'd do.  Oh no, this time will be different.  No he fucked it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:20:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I guess that 'let Trump be Trump' wasn't such an amazing, yuge, fantastic idea after all.

Who knew?

Who fucking knew.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who knew?

Who fucking knew.  

You just don't understand business.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:22:11 PM EDT
[#46]
I saw some of the more rabid Trump primary pushers getting some blow back in the debate thread, and rightfully so.

When it wasn't going well, one guy posted in that thread a football score of some game that was playing I guess. He should have fucking stuck to watching football instead of voting during the primary season. Leave voting to the people who pay attention.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:24:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Several months ago-- in this very thread--I cautioned against any body getting too cocky about Hillary not being on her toes in a debate. She is a professional politician with years of political experience and many a debate experience. Cinnci chimed in and agreed as well, and pointed out that she remained unruffled after the 11 hour  grilling from Congress. Now, I don't think Trump totally got waxed,   perhaps I  am prejudice, as I despise her so much. But any one with a lick of sense knew going in, she is a tough nut to crack. That is one more cold, calculating, scheming bitch.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Anyone remember this classic?

He dodged Cruz, he dodged Bernie (even though Trump challenged him), and what did we say?

He's not going to be able to dodge Hillary.

She ran his ass over tonight.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Trump has clearly said some things that are factually incorrect, and has clearly changes positions on many issues, etc.  Trump supporters do not care in the slightest.

Hillary has clearly told OUTRAGEOUS lies  (including documented ones to the FBI and to the American people, as a government official), but again, her supporters simply do not care at all.

So all this bullshit about "fact-checking" and "not lying" is completely irrelevant in this election - because neither of the candidates are particularly good at being factually correct, and both can be accused of telling lies (although Hillary's would seem to be far more serious).

And if having an honest and factually informed candidate is important to the independents and swing voters, then they are kind of out of luck in this election.  
View Quote

You nailed the root of my cynicism.  I feel like I'm caught between the rabid fans of 2 sports teams.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Have yall seen any posts from our local Jimmy Carter adviser?
Page / 427
Top Top