[#3]
I bet it was Chris Christie.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#4]
christy cream
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#5]
A 385 pound bookstore manager.
What percentage of the books he sells are about dieting?
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:45:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If he needs two seat to sit. How does he use an airliners shitter?
View Quote

I'm 100# lighter than him - and probably taller, at 6'2" - and I can't use an airplane shitter without contorting myself.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: fat guy admitted he could not wipe his own ass.... so he would go get into the apartment complex hot tub, and let it wash his ass clean for him
View Quote

holy shit  

I guess he couldn't just invest in a bidet?

Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Why don't airlines have one passenger boarding door, that is sized to stop fat-sters from gaining entry?  Makes sense to me.  It would be like those things that your carry-on must fit into.

"Oh, damn - I can't fit into the plane... but everyone else can - I must be too fat"

Hell, put those skinny doors on the main airport entrance, just stop them at the main corral entrance.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Their plane, their rules.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 3:00:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This, I think I have a pretty average shoulder width and I'm taking up neighbor's space.  Ass fits in the seat, shoulders protrude on either side.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In all fairness, the airlines have reduced the seat width by 2-3". My shoulders barely fit within the seat width, and I'm not overweight

This, I think I have a pretty average shoulder width and I'm taking up neighbor's space.  Ass fits in the seat, shoulders protrude on either side.

I have wide shoulders and back, big arms, and long legs; when I fly commercial I have to scrunch up so much I'm practically in the fetal position.  At least fat is kinda malleable and liquidy!
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

fat is a disability now. i fully expect federal law making it illegal to make fat people buy 2 seats... etc...
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp58/buck19delta/Obese_zpsylx6noxr.png
View Quote
To be fare, that's also a seriously big dude. Him in fighting weight would not be fun to tangle with.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Poor Aimless.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Charge by the pound.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Couldn't imagine what it's like in coach sitting next to people like that.  Bad enough up here in First or business class, can't imagine having to just have fat laying on you flying across the country
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In all fairness, the airlines have reduced the seat width by 2-3". My shoulders barely fit within the seat width, and I'm not overweight

Same, I haven't flown in a long time but when I do I feel sorry for people who sit next to me. I fit in the seat fine but my shoulders are always a problem. I end up just leaning towards the isle. Unless I get on one of those smaller planes with a single row next to the windows, then my head nearly hits the curve of the plane.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Perhaps if Mr. Creosote jogged to his destination....
View Quote

What!?  And burn off that after dinner mint!
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#17]
These size people ALWAYS are sitting next to me. If I see a giant person coming down the isle they sit next to me 87% of the time. Happened twice last month, both had to get a seat belt extender. I had a 400 pounder next to me on a flight to Germany last year... Not fun.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
These size people ALWAYS are sitting next to me. If I see a giant person coming down the isle they sit next to me 87% of the time. Happened twice last month, both had to get a seat belt extender. I had a 400 pounder next to me on a flight to Germany last year... Not fun.
View Quote

It tends to happen to me a lot too.  And I'm tiny compared to most.  It's like they want me to be the most uncomfortable of all.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:15:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Tough shit,walk home fat ass
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Kay what weight do people sweat from eating?

Imagine some fat blob on a long flight, fat already hanging over you and the food cart starts rolling down the aisle.  I imagine it's on par with watching a tidal wave coming at you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top