Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A certain "Destroyer" comes to mind.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wikileak Podesta Email Reveal What We Already Knew. They are using oversampled high frequency polls to create a narrative that the ELECTION IS ALREADY OVER to discourage Repoublican Turnout.

Also the document mentions concerned trolling and doxing of Trump supporters online. Wonder how many committed NeverTrumpers are either being manipulated or possibly in on this effort?

A certain "Destroyer" comes to mind.

Him and the rest in the nevertrump thread.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
posted in the gd thread also

Dan Scavino Jr.
   ?@DanScavino

<small class="time">
 1h1 hour ago
</small>

Amphitheater Fl State Fairgrounds Band Entrance

Here is the turnout in Tampa, Florida this evening - for @realDonaldTrump. The MOVEMENT. The #TrumpTrain! Still coming in! VOTE TRUMP, FL!!

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I like how he is constantly integrating Wikileaks info into his speeches.  Even if people haven't heard of this stuff at all or dismiss it as conspiracy stuff, Trump bringing it up and focuses on the hard punches will start getting people to pay attention and check into it more.

Hell yes, starting driving home One America Don!  People love that message.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#7]
The audio got better when Trump came on.  He has spent the first 15 minutes going over all the recent releases of Hillary's crimes and corruption.  She has such a huge laundry list and these are just the most recent discoveries.  

Trump does have good people working for him now.  He is able to include almost any recent release in his speech for that day.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Has the negative press and bs polling actually strengthen you resolve to vote for trump?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Has the negative press and bs polling actually strengthen you resolve to vote for trump?
View Quote

my vote has been fully erect since the primary
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#10]
My vote for Trump has been solid since Rand Paul dropped out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Trump's rally tonight is very different than his previous ones.  It has a similar outline but he is going into much more detail about what he is going to do and why.  The first 15 minutes was describing all the new data showing Hillary is crooked and the next 15 minutes has been detailed plans of what he is going to do.

It's too bad Trump wasn't this informed and set on his agenda in the early days.  He could have avoided a lot of the foot in mouth disease he caused himself.  He still says he is going to suspend immigration but now instead of saying for all Muslims he said for areas with high levels of islamic terrorists including Syria.  I guess it shows how far Trump has come when as it relates to playing politics.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#12]
He nailed a fucking grand slam at this rally tonight.  Awesome speech, amazing crowd.   Everyone's getting laid.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My vote for Trump has been solid since I knew there was no way in fuck Rand Paul would make it dropped out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:03:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

He nailed a fucking grand slam at this rally tonight.  Awesome speech, amazing crowd.   Everyone's getting laid.
View Quote

They were certainly enthusiastic and fired up.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

For me it has already voted for him.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Satan in the Flesh...
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Wikileak Podesta Email Reveal What We Already Knew. They are using oversampled high frequency polls to create a narrative that the ELECTION IS ALREADY OVER to discourage Repoublican Turnout.

Also the document mentions concerned trolling and doxing of Trump supporters online. Wonder how many committed NeverTrumpers are either being manipulated or possibly in on this effort?
View Quote

They are hard at work trolling in GD especially Lucifer's Kangaroo,and the Dog w/rabies.

Those fuckers can dish it, but they sure as fuck can't take any blow back, which tells me they are just a bunch partisan CTR Shills.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Any updates of Hannity and the Hillery expose'

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:48:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They are hard at work trolling in GD especially Lucifer's Kangaroo,and the Dog w/rabies.

Those fuckers can dish it, but they sure as fuck can't take any blow back, which tells me they are just a bunch partisan CTR Shills.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they EVER thrashing about...   lol

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 11:30:36 PM EDT
[#20]
So I momentarily flipped to CNN today, and I saw one of them saying "Well early voting is for rural areas, not urban areas. Old people vote first! I mean the young people will come later"
I'm sitting there like, "oh shit, this sounds to me like someone isn't liking how early voting is going, and they are trying to rationalize to themselves how their precious polls can still be correct"

Eh. I expect like 3 more shock polls to demoralize us, coming soon.
Won't change my vote.
Won't stop me from getting friends to vote.
Didn't stop me from getting a 60year old co worker to register to vote for the very first time, because she wanted to vote for Donald

A chance to destroy Obama's legacy, the Clinton machine, the MSM, the pollsters, the pundits, banks, and foreign donors, all in one vote?
A chance is all I ever wanted, even longshot odds will do.
God help me, I do love it so
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My vote for Trump has been solid since I knew there was no way in fuck Rand Paul would make it dropped out.

That too.  I switched to Trump about a month before Rand Paul official withdrew.  His campaign changed, his email font and layout changed, and he started whining like a little bitch about how everyone was suppressing the news of how great a campaign he had and he was going to get some major victories soon.  However, unlike Trump Rand wasn't scoring over single digits anywhere.  I'm not sure what happened to Rand.  It seems he tried to sit out Trump fever and never came back from it when Trump didn't burn out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:40:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So I momentarily flipped to CNN today, and I saw one of them saying "Well early voting is for rural areas, not urban areas. Old people vote first! I mean the young people will come later"
I'm sitting there like, "oh shit, this sounds to me like someone isn't liking how early voting is going, and they are trying to rationalize to themselves how their precious polls can still be correct"

Won't change my vote.
Didn't stop me from getting a 60year old co worker to register to vote for the very first time, because she wanted to vote for Donald

A chance to destroy Obama's legacy, the Clinton machine, the MSM, the pollsters, the pundits, banks, and foreign donors, all in one vote?
View Quote

Agreed.
Hillary ain't Barak and she ain't gettin the same voters
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:43:32 AM EDT
[#23]
TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:44:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That too.  I switched to Trump about a month before Rand Paul official withdrew.  His campaign changed, his email font and layout changed, and he started whining like a little bitch about how everyone was suppressing the news of how great a campaign he had and he was going to get some major victories soon.  However, unlike Trump Rand wasn't scoring over single digits anywhere.  I'm not sure what happened to Rand.  It seems he tried to sit out Trump fever and never came back from it when Trump didn't burn out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I liked Ron Paul, and I liked watching his fellow republicans wince and fidget whenever he spoke. He had something about him that reminded me of a political Mark Twain - definitely a poke in the eye to the establishment (whereas Trump is a baseball bat to the face of the establishment). Rand never did anything for me. Sure, his ideas were sound but as Trump said he "just didn't have the spark". He was also pretty bad on camera. I could only shrug as his campaign faded out and expired.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 5:40:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Thirteen days to my new avatar.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:12:58 AM EDT
[#26]
From Donald J Trump Facebook post.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:21:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Thirteen days to my new avatar.

View Quote

Tease
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#29]
47 states!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Won't change my vote.

Agreed.

Exactly.  She won't get the same % of black votes, I think she will be down 5-10% from what Obama got.  And she won't get nearly the turnout overall that he got.  Many dems are "bleh" and MANY Berners are staying home.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Now my confusion is rising to all new levels!! Is he for or against?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:32:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but it is funny as hell.

https://twitter.com/HouseCracka/status/790762238743150592
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY
View Quote

Holy shit! I have the feeling he isn't even sure if he's for or against Trump. It sounds like he may vote for him though. That speech was spot on. What has world come to when I find myself agreeing with Michael Moore??!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Holy shit! I have the feeling he isn't even sure if he's for or against Trump. It sounds like he may vote for him though. That speech was spot on. What has world come to when I find myself agreeing with Michael Moore??!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

or ? I don't know
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:03:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote
wow.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

All I'm saying is that if Trump has won or is close to winning over Michael Moore, I like his chances overall
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Came to post this.  This shows you just how much Americans HATE Washington with seething, white hot rage.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#38]
It might sound strange, but when I look at the crowds at the rallies, I'm reminded of this Johnny Cash song:

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Looks like Scott Adams is fed up, and is now going to actively help Trump.

That's what I gleaned from his blog post today anyway.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep! I got happy reading his blog today. He is a persuasive bastard!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Sitting here waiting for my supervisor to vote here in South Florida.

By the looks of the line to get in, it looks pretty good for us.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:03:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

What makes you think that? Are people in line talking about Trump? I sure hope early voting helps Trump. It usually favors the dims.

ETA, Trump on Rush right now talking about these lines. Trump says long lines and lots of red hats!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:05:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What makes you think that? Are people in line talking about Trump? I sure hope early voting helps Trump. It usually favors the dims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe they all look like they have real jobs?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Meanwhile...

Tim Kaine Holds Rally and ONLY 30 PEOPLE Show Up!

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:20:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Fox news just said something about 1 out of 3 Mexicans are voting for trump????
Everyone of them I know is voting for him and a few for FGJ (pot) but I avoid assholes (outside of ARF) so I just figured my info was skewed.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Won't change my vote.

View Quote

I think they may be disappointed when the youth vote doesn't go completely their way. Election night may feature lots of tears and meltdowns.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if the CTR fire mission and shadow ban on Twitter caused him to say enough is enough.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think they may be disappointed when the youth vote doesn't go completely their way. Election night may feature lots of tears and meltdowns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won't change my vote.

This.

I have to hand it to the Trump people who were with him from the beginning.
I was Rubio first. I was Cruz second. Then the primary ended. I was reluctantly walking behind the train with a compass.
Now I'm on it.

From the beginning the Trump people have weathered gaffes, mini-non-scandals, tapes, jeers, infighting, bird-dogging, you name it.
They have been told by pundits, pollsters, "experts", TV talking heads, entertainers - some of whom they liked and considered trusted sources, that Donald would lose.
He wasn't going to win a primary.
He was going to drop out.
He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.
He'd never get out of the southern primaries.
He'd never get the delegates.
He'd never get the nomination before the convention, if at all.

Then he did. And he did, and he did, and he did, and he did - early to boot.
There is nothing the media can do to scare the Trump regulars, their psyops have been aimed at the Trump-militia, the new people.

All year the pundits "knew" Killary Rotten Clinton was going to win.
They knew she was going to glide to an easy win.
She wasn't even going to have spend money in PA, so she could focus on TX and GA.
The rank and file have bought every word of the MSM, they have been assured of victory by their programmers since AUGUST, that she was going to win.
When she fell on 9/11 they scattered like roaches.
When they dropped the pussytape, they were emboldened.
They have been declaring victory every week since fucking August.

Now that the polls are tightening they are getting worried, and they don't have the goddamn grit of the Trump people.
I don't doubt that they have more cooked polls, tapes, you name it.
If you believe the 4chan prophets - Wikileaks is supposed to begin the big stuff tomorrow. Okeefe should be starting the good tapes soon.
If it is to be believed, the next 14 some odd days is going to be a bumpy ride, and the left is about to get just a taste of what the Trump people have lived with for a full year.

Goodluck to the spineless MSM and left, they will likely need it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This.

I was Rubio first. I was Cruz second. Then the primary ended. I was reluctantly walking behind the train with a compass.
Now I'm on it.

From the beginning the Trump people have weathered gaffes, mini-non-scandals, tapes, jeers, infighting, bird-dogging, you name it.
They have been told by pundits, pollsters, "experts", TV talking heads, entertainers - some of whom they liked and considered trusted sources, that Donald would lose.
He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.

There is nothing the media can do to scare the Trump regulars, their psyops have been aimed at the Trump-militia, the new people.

She wasn't even going to have spend money in PA, so she could focus on TX and GA.
The rank and file have bought every word of the MSM, they have been assured of victory by their programmers since AUGUST, that she was going to win.

Now that the polls are tightening they are getting worried, and they don't have the goddamn grit of the Trump people.
If you believe the 4chan prophets - Wikileaks is supposed to begin the big stuff tomorrow. Okeefe should be starting the good tapes soon.
If it is to be believed, the next 14 some odd days is going to be a bumpy ride, and the left is about to get just a taste of what the Trump people have lived with for a full year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won't change my vote.

This.

Now I'm on it.

He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.

I have been a Trump supporter, almost from day 1. I fervently hope you are right!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I wonder if the CTR fire mission and shadow ban on Twitter caused him to say enough is enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know for sure the shadowbanning on twitter pissed him off.  I think the CTR shills giving his book shitty 1 star ratings on Amazon added fuel to the fire.  Not gonna lie, I want to see him go scorched earth.

Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top