Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/24/2016 6:18:22 AM EDT
Manipulate Media and Polls to Discourage Republican Voters, Narrative Election AlrEady Over.

LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over

Jim Hoft Oct 23rd, 2016 10:38 pm 234 Comments

Wow.
Such dishonest people.

We all knew the corrupt media polls were BS.
Now thanks to Wikileaks we know our assumptions were correct.
The media was working with Hillary Clinton to release bogus weighted polls that show Hillary ahead of Trump.

And then step two was to declare the election over.

------------ more at link.

PS CONCERN TROLLING MENTIONED IN MEMO. Also doxing of Trump defenders.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:27:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Republicans view Clinton as a vile and disgusting creature.....and rightfully so

Trump limped into the convention without a majority of his own party's votes.  He has members of the far right and RINO's who oppose him and he and has not done himself any favors in how this campaign has been conducted

I don't think there is a poll out there that will actually show how this one is going to turn out.

We'll truly have to wait and see

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Republicans view Clinton as a vile and disgusting creature.....and rightfully so

Trump limped into the convention without a majority of his own party's votes.  He has members of the far right and RINO's who oppose him and he and has not done himself any favors in how this campaign has been conducted

I don't think there is a poll out there that will actually show how this one is going to turn out.

View Quote

The irony that a CTR shill like  you would be the first to reply to this is almost unimaginable in scale
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The irony that a CTR shill like  you would be the first to reply to this is almost unimaginable in scale
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His response actually sounds like some of the information in the memo.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:44:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Manipulate Media and Polls to Discourage Republican Voters, Narrative Election AlrEady Over.

LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls and Declaring Election Over

Wow.

Such dishonest people.

The media was working with Hillary Clinton to release bogus weighted polls that show Hillary ahead of Trump.

View Quote
And there it is.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:52:14 AM EDT
[#5]
so what your saying is that all the polls the nevertrump doofuses keep linking are false? shocked, I tell you!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#6]
We knew the polls were weighted all along.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:53:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

so what your saying is that all the polls the nevertrump doofuses keep linking are false? shocked, I tell you!
View Quote
They love them some ABC/CBS/CNN polls.

It makes them feel good.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:54:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.

All we can really do is vote and wait.

And hope to hell Putin hacks our voting machines.  

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:55:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We knew the polls were weighted all along.

View Quote

As I said last night there is knowing instinctively and by experience, but having the literal confession in the words of your opponent make it easier to inform those who would buy into it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#11]
One thing they're missing, though, is that people want to go vote for Trump. He has rallies with 10k people showing up. If we were talking about an asshole like Yeb! that discouragement tactic would probably be effective. Considering the lukewarm support Hillary has, I'd say she's much more vulnerable to it than Trump.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:09:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Do you really think the Democrats have decades old accounts on gunboards or are you just engaging in name calling?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you really think the Democrats have decades old accounts on gunboards or are you just engaging in name calling?
Sydney isn't a CTR shill, more of a head in the sand kinda guy.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either that or he has bought the line of delusion hook line and sinker, despite many revelations that prove what is going on.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:14:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TomAAAAto toMAHto
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:19:33 AM EDT
[#15]
How long have CTR or similar organizations/movements been active?

Promoting liberals for these trolls is proselytizing for their religion; their dedication would amaze you. Or, it's their profession.

Anyhow, it's not surprising that a poster whose actions are sufficiently similar to the published profile is thought to be what he seems.

I blame FBHO and FHRC.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:20:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every leak keeps proving Trump supporters right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:30:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Unpossible.

The media exists to inform the public, not to manipulate opinion in the service of some agenda!
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:33:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Do you really think the Democrats have decades old accounts on gunboards
View Quote

Yes.

I think that there are people here who have lost the morals and the principals they had here when they first joined. I have watched the very same thing happen at other gun boards that I once visited.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:55:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:13:49 AM EDT
[#22]
^ All interesting questions.

Perhaps the answers will be revealed in the next batch or three of e-mails.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:14:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oh and how does Clinton acquire these dozens of old accounts without someone ratting her out, and she then has to spoof up addresses to match the ones the accounts have been using for years, or so these liberal trolls drive to gunowners' homes and post from there?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Oh and how does Clinton acquire these dozens of old accounts without someone ratting her out, and she then has to spoof up addresses to match the ones the accounts have been using for years, or so these liberal trolls drive to gunowners' homes and post from there?
View Quote

The real interesting question is how they found a moderator's house and seem to let themselves in all the time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The length of time an account holder has been posting here is non sequitur as to his or her current activities.

You know this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:35:22 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Either that or he has bought the line of delusion hook line and sinker, despite many revelations that prove what is going on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

'

I have been on this board for 14 years and have always spoken about the tenants of limited government conservatism.  Yes, even during election years.

What delusion do you speak of?  What in my response is wrong?

Trump had the lowest percentage of primary voters for a nominee in at least the last 40 years.  That is a fact.  

He has had members of both wings of the Republican Party speak out against his candidacy.  That is a fact

I think he has run a terrible campaign.  Time will tell if i am right

I don't think there is a poll out there that will actually show how this one is going to turn out.  Do you disagree?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:35:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Or MAYBE the same people who fall head over heals for a flawed, former Democrat from NYC as a Republican presidential  candidate have troubles with judging reality in other circumstances

I mean personally, if I was running the DNC trolling skunkworks I would first target broader and larger forums like newspaper comment forums
And then work down to maybe targeting mommy forums in battleground states v deploying my assets to the bastion of angry white guys who will never vote for Clinton, but that's just me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
^ All interesting questions.

Perhaps the answers will be revealed in the next batch or three of e-mails.
Or MAYBE the same people who fall head over heals for a flawed, former Democrat from NYC as a Republican presidential  candidate have troubles with judging reality in other circumstances

I mean personally, if I was running the DNC trolling skunkworks I would first target broader and larger forums like newspaper comment forums
And then work down to maybe targeting mommy forums in battleground states v deploying my assets to the bastion of angry white guys who will never vote for Clinton, but that's just me.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:38:54 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The length of time an account holder has been posting here is non sequitur as to his or her current activities.

You know this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know this.

No one has taught us that more than you

Be that as it may, I have never once advocated for Hillary.  I have never defended her positions or tried to "Correct the Record"

I have been consistent with my opposition to Trump since the day he entered the primaries last year.  What i have done is point out at least nine different positions that make Trump the most liberal candidate that the Republican party has fielded in modern history.  

The Wikileaks emails show that the Clintons wanted to run against Trump.  If I was really a "sHillary", why would i oppose Trump during the primaries?  

The same argument about doing the bidding of the Clintons could be made against anyone who adamantly supported him in the primaries.  Could it not?

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:44:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You know this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know this.

LOL
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#35]

Yup. Fuck be upon them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:56:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, YOU'RE here.....and have a 2001 join date.....
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So the DNC has people hired to troll on the internet and they eitherA-have unlimited resources and are EVERyWHERE or
B-made the decision to acquire dozens of accounts on ar15.com v spending time on newspaper or television news discussion forums?
View Quote

They clearly have plenty of funding
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Isn't it more likely that all of you work for Clinton and have been pushing trump for months because your evil witch mistress knew Trump would lose?
View Quote

How would you trust her to pay you? If Hillary said the sun was shining I 'd go outside and check.

Trump may be an ass but I bet his checks don't bounce and you don't end up dead from suicide by shooting your self 7 times in the back of the head with a revolver.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:00:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I a voting for Trump.  Screw rigged polls.  Screw rigged elections by lying crooked Democrats. Hillary can go to hell.  If she wins, America goes to hell.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:01:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

How would you trust her to pay you? If Hillary said the sun was shining I 'd go outside and check.

Trump may be an ass but I bet his checks don't bounce and you don't end up dead from suicide by shooting your self 7 times in the back of the head with a revolver.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't it more likely that all of you work for Clinton and have been pushing trump for months because your evil witch mistress knew Trump would lose?

See my link above. You may even find someone you know is on their payroll as I did (their Facebook page has since been deleted due to the incoming flak)
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:03:02 AM EDT
[#41]
That's why you'll see the polls narrow as we get closer to the election.  This allows the media to claim they accurately predicted the race.  But prior to the last couple of weeks, the margins will be wide to discourage R voting.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yup. Fuck be upon them.
View All Quotes

Nah; your eyes decieve you.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#43]
For every person that attended a Trump rally, 3 more wanted to go but couldn't and have 3-4
more family members voting Trump.

Quoted:
One thing they're missing, though, is that people want to go vote for Trump. He has rallies with 10k people showing up. If we were talking about an asshole like Yeb! that discouragement tactic would probably be effective. Considering the lukewarm support Hillary has, I'd say she's much more vulnerable to it than Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

So the DNC has people hired to troll on the internet and they eitherA-have unlimited resources and are EVERyWHERE or

B-made the decision to acquire dozens of accounts on ar15.com v spending time on newspaper or television news discussion forums?

View Quote

Versus, no they are doing it all at the same time.

You have seen how crazy passionate the emotional liberals are.  Look at all the liberals protesters at everywhere.  The most common comment on this site is "Republicans don't protest because we have to go to work".  Now take those protesters and put them in a huge room and behind keyboards with nothing to do.  Tell them their efforts of "saving the world" depend on them being on social media 24x7 to "correct the record".  

A dozen accounts on arfcom and trolling discussions forum, they could do that easily.  I'm hear and on those discusson forums as well.  I work full time, do side work, I'm working on a huge house project, and I actually have a life too.  If my "job" was to troll what you described I could accomplish everything you listed just by myself.  Remember how I've said several times, that if you banned or gave a time out to about 6 accounts here, on both sides, that 80% of the bullshit trolling of the political threads here would stop?  It only takes a small number of people to disrupt things.

There are a several accounts here of vocal people that seem to love big government, this goes back well before the election, and they seem to work in shifts as well as seem to communicate to each other.  If a thread popped up, as soon as one of that group saw it within the hour at least 2 more of those accounts would jump into the thread and all 3 of them would work together.   Interesting enough when the primary started that exact same behavior could be seen.  Maybe it is a coincidence, they just have similar views, and work opposite schedules in real life.

You can see this behavior in one of my recent threads.  Within 40 minutes all three shills started trashing a thread of Trump being critical of the establishment.  Maybe they sounded the NeverTrump alarm, maybe they are all CTR trolls, maybe they all work for the GOPe version of CTR.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1921839__TrumpTheEstablishment____Our_Movement_is_About_Replacing_a_Corrupt_Political_Establishment___Video.html
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You have seen how crazy passionate the emotional liberals are.  Look at all the liberals protesters at everywhere.  The most common comment on this site is "Republicans don't protest because we have to go to work".  Now take those protesters and put them in a huge room and behind keyboards with nothing to do.  Tell them their efforts of "saving the world" depend on them being on social media 24x7 to "correct the record".  

A dozen accounts on arfcom and trolling discussions forum, they could do that easily.  I'm hear and on those discusson forums as well.  I work full time, do side work, I'm working on a huge house project, and I actually have a life too.  If my "job" was to troll what you described I could accomplish everything you listed just by myself.  Remember how I've said several times, that if you banned or gave a time out to about 6 accounts here, on both sides, that 80% of the bullshit trolling of the political threads here would stop?  It only takes a small number of people to disrupt things.

There are a several accounts here of vocal people that seem to love big government, this goes back well before the election, and they seem to work in shifts as well as seem to communicate to each other.  If a thread popped up, as soon as one of that group saw it within the hour at least 2 more of those accounts would jump into the thread and all 3 of them would work together.   Interesting enough when the primary started that exact same behavior could be seen.  Maybe it is a coincidence, they just have similar views, and work opposite schedules in real life.

You can see this behavior in one of my recent threads.  Within 40 minutes all three shills started trashing a thread of Trump being critical of the establishment.  Maybe they sounded the NeverTrump alarm, maybe they are all CTR trolls, maybe they all work for the GOPe version of CTR.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1921839__TrumpTheEstablishment____Our_Movement_is_About_Replacing_a_Corrupt_Political_Establishment___Video.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Name them

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Concern trolling is old, tired and so pathetically transparent that it's actually funny the left are still trying it. I love it because it suggests this is the best they can come up with.

Let me tell you low life paid shills sitting in dimly lit offices of the fetid, decaying Clinton campaign: we are motivated to get out and vote. I would scale mountains, ford rivers of sulphuric acid, cross canyons filled with lava on a damn rope bridge, if I had to, in order to defeat Hillary! She is so repulsive, corrupt and vitriolic that her image alone is enough for the average voter to be ready to slay dragons if that's what it takes to vote against her. FHRC!!! MAGA!!!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#47]

Looking at things from another angle; as the election comes nearer,  virtually each and every one of "the regulars" here who have ruthlessly engaged in denigrating and deriding Donald Trump even after his winning the Republican Nomination, now claim that, of course, they want him to win.

Unfortunately,  that sentiment having been expressed, they go right back to trashing Hillary's opponent openly and/or obliquely and will do so right up until the polls close on the evening of November 8th.

Good thing this site has a magic filter that prevents  any and all Shillarys, either paid shills or unpaid volunteers,  from posting here.

Which is why unlike all other Internet boards and social media which they have been proven to infest; there isn't even one single Shillary, paid or otherwise, here on GD.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Looking at things from another angle; as the election comes nearer,  virtually each and every one of "the regulars" here who have ruthlessly engaged in denigrating and deriding Donald Trump even after his winning the Republican Nomination, now claim that, of course, they want him to win.

Unfortunately,  that sentiment having been expressed, they go right back to trashing Hillary's opponent openly and/or obliquely and will do so right up until the polls close on the evening of November 8th.

Good thing this site has a magic filter that prevents  any and all Shillarys, either paid shills or unpaid volunteers,  from posting here.

Which is why unlike all other Internet boards and social media which they have been proven to infest; there isn't even one single Shillary, paid or otherwise, here on GD.
View Quote

You have a lot of balls calling anyone a sHillary considering the information below.  There are many here who are reluctant supporters but you....you were his first and strongest cheerleader.

Now we dont have to guess why

According to an email from Marissa Astor, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook’s assistant, to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, the campaign knew Trump was going to run, and pushed his legitimacy as a candidate. WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest to run against Trump in the general election. The memo, sent to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) also reveals the DNC and Clinton campaign were strategizing on behalf of their candidate at the very beginning of the primaries. "We think our goals mirror those of the DNC,” stated the memo, attached to the email under the title "muddying the waters.”
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wow.
Such dishonest people.

View Quote

It is a form of psychological warfare.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#50]
At least the polls aren't reality

OMG! Clinton Crime Family, and the news media will never change
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top