User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 4:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
DU having a hissyfit:

By now, The American People should have been fed up. I know I am - to my eyeballs with the habitual and pathological interrogations, pursuits, witch-hunts, smear campaigns and crusades of pettty GOP character assassins in hot pursuit of Hillary. This has been the trademark and raison d'etre of rabid right psychopaths for 30 years. We've seen time and time again that they are willing to throw incalculable amounts of our money, the interests of the American People and business of our country overboard for no other reason than to satisfy the demented and perverse obsession they have with pinning something - anything - on Hillary Clinton. It's long been nothing but a counter-productive and insane farce. And, now, the most obscene, counter-productive and insane farce of all time: Their Candidate For President - could very possibly be handed the future of this country on a silver platter, just like everything else in his super, over-privileged, spolied rottern life. And it's very clear that he's wasting not a minute to use this obscenity to gin up his lynch mob of crackpot, grammar school dropouts into another grotesque display of utter madness - lathering them into a blood lust which may herald the literal demise of this country in 12 days. It's TIME: The Constitution provides broad latitide to the President and the pardoning power of the office. It's time to shut these animals down - at long last - and put Trump's Mad Dogs back in their cage. Obama needs to issue a full, unconditional and absolute pardon to Hillary Clinton for any and all allegations, past, present and future relevant to her tenure as Secretary Of State and do it now. If Trump's Chumps want to keep frothing at the mouth and take to the streets, I would welcome that. Let them take up their beef with the National Guard. I, for one, am sick and tired of having to share The World's Great Experiment in Democracy with those who so thoroughly despise it, despise the person we elected President and - indeed- despise over half of the American People themselves. Their level of toxic, hate-fueled rhetoric which routinely and recklessly spews from their profoundly disturbed candidate and the phalanx of lunatics in their "party" has accomplished but one thing: to put the rest of us on final notice. They see America as nothing more than an opportunity to bully, intimidate, persecute and abuse anyone who doesn't goose step to their tune - just to get their bloody hand on the levers of power and have it all their way. Indeed, The Republican Party isn't a political organization. It hasn't been for years. It's a psychiatric diagnosis..plain and simple. The bottom line for me: Simple. They need to go.
View Quote

I don't think that would turn out the way they think it would...
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
WTH??? I posted, it didn't show up for two minutes so I reposted and now I have a double-tap???
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WTH??? I posted, it didn't show up for two minutes so I reposted and now I have a double-tap???
View Quote

This thread gets stuck on page changes until there's a second post.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does it with every new page.  It's not the first thread I've seen with the same bug.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:37:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Did they just realize she was running for president?  

FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation now 'a very high priority,' sources say

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html

"The FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation that has been going on for more than a year has now taken a "very high priority," separate sources with intimate knowledge of the probe tell Fox News.

FBI agents have interviewed and re-interviewed multiple people on the foundation case, which is looking into possible pay for play interaction between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. The FBI's White Collar Crime Division is handling the investigation.

Even before the WikiLeaks dumps of alleged emails linked to the Clinton campaign, FBI agents had collected a great deal of evidence, law enforcement sources tell Fox News."
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 11:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did they just realize she was running for president?  

FBI's Clinton Foundation investigation now 'a very high priority,' sources say

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html

"The FBI's investigation into the Clinton Foundation that has been going on for more than a year has now taken a "very high priority," separate sources with intimate knowledge of the probe tell Fox News.

FBI agents have interviewed and re-interviewed multiple people on the foundation case, which is looking into possible pay for play interaction between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. The FBI's White Collar Crime Division is handling the investigation.

Even before the WikiLeaks dumps of alleged emails linked to the Clinton campaign, FBI agents had collected a great deal of evidence, law enforcement sources tell Fox News."
View Quote

It's not Director Comey saying that. Which is... telling.
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Sources: 99 percent chance foreign intel agencies breached Clinton server

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/sources-99-percent-chance-foreign-intel-agencies-breached-clinton-server.html

"Authorities now believe there is about a 99 percent chance that up to five foreign intelligence agencies may have accessed and taken emails from Hillary Clintons private server, two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations told Fox News.

The revelation led House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul to describe Clintons handling of her email system during her tenure as secretary of state as treason."
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 10:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
'Definitely': Clinton Aides Knew Hillary Did NOT Release All Work-Related Emails

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/clinton-aides-definitely-not-releasing-some-hrc-emails/

"A senior adviser to Democratic nominee Hillary Clintons presidential campaign told top aides there were definitely emails not being released as part of the 55,000 pages initially handed over to the Department of State.

If there is a release of the 55K, are there others that are not being released? Clinton adviser Jim Margolis wrote to top aides on March 4, 2015, to which Clintons chief strategist Joel Benenson replied, Definitely"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwI6TM3bjiQ

Link Posted: 11/3/2016 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm starting to believe that she will either be indicted or pardoned.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Clinton sent daughter material that was later classified

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/04/clinton-sent-daughter-material-that-was-later-classified.html

WASHINGTON   The State Department on Friday released a 2009 email chain that shows then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton forwarding to her daughter material that the department classified last year.

At issue is a December 2009 email that President Barack Obama's trade adviser, Michael Froman, sent to senior White House and State Department staff members. After it made its way up to Clinton, she sent it to "Diane Reynolds," an email pseudonym for Chelsea Clinton.

"See below," Clinton told her daughter. The entire email chain has been blacked out on confidential grounds, the lowest level of classification.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/04/clinton-sent-daughter-material-that-was-later-classified.html

WASHINGTON   The State Department on Friday released a 2009 email chain that shows then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton forwarding to her daughter material that the department classified last year.

At issue is a December 2009 email that President Barack Obama's trade adviser, Michael Froman, sent to senior White House and State Department staff members. After it made its way up to Clinton, she sent it to "Diane Reynolds," an email pseudonym for Chelsea Clinton.

"See below," Clinton told her daughter. The entire email chain has been blacked out on confidential grounds, the lowest level of classification.
View Quote

That article has a fair amount of "it's not that big a deal" bullshit in it.  It's only confidential, you know it can only "damage" national security.  

And it was later classified.  No damnit.  It was later determined to fit within the security classification guideline in effect at the time the documents were created.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That article has a fair amount of "it's not that big a deal" bullshit in it.  It's only confidential, you know it can only "damage" national security.  

And it was later classified.  No damnit.  It was later determined to fit within the security classification guideline in effect at the time the documents were created.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's something they've let go on that drives me nuts.  It didn't become classified retroactively.  It was recognized as being classified by a third party after it was sent, but It was classified the whole time.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's something they've let go on that drives me nuts.  It didn't become classified retroactively.  It was recognized as being classified by a third party after it was sent, but It was classified the whole time.
View Quote

The whole subject of classifications and how to protect them is just foreign if you don't have experience with the subject.  That's why the key to me has always been what has been ignored by everyone:  The reason for the server was to avoid federal open records laws.

There is absolutely no question about it and in that respect she broke the law plain and simple.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Clinton directed her maid to print out classified materials

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials.html

"As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government emails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, D.C., e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used."
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck you Jim Comey.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials.html

"As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government emails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, D.C., e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used."
View Quote

I find myself wondering to which email account those docs were sent?
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sounds like they were forwarded to the maid.

ETA: Either that, or Clinton gave access to her account, so...
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Naturally, but did she have a hillaryemail.com account or did it go to her personal address?
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 8:38:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Naturally, but did she have a hillaryemail.com account or did it go to her personal address?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question.  Hopefully, Trump gets elected and we find out.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess It's up to the voters.

All the evidence is there.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I guess It's up to the voters.

All the evidence is there.
View Quote

She'll either lose and be prosecuted, or win and be pardoned by the end of the week.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Well, now maybe we can eventually see some justice happen, once the swamp is drained.  
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 5:24:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well, now maybe we can eventually see some justice happen, once the swamp is drained.  
View Quote

I gotta wonder what Comey is thinking this morning.
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Rep. Jason Chaffetz,
R-Utah, says he will continue to investigate Hillary Clinton's use of a
private email server as secretary of state - Washington Post

Read more on washingtonpost.com

Link Posted: 11/9/2016 6:48:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, says he will continue to investigate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state - Washington Post

Read more on washingtonpost.com                  
View Quote

Gee, no bias in that story...

"Jason Chaffetz, the Utah congressman finishing his first term leading the powerful House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, made it clear the partisan bitterness that marked the presidential campaign is not going to go away."
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#26]
LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2016 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LOCK HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

And weld the door shut.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Attorney General prospect Giuliani leaves door open to Clinton prosecution

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/10/attorney-general-prospect-giuliani-leaves-door-open-to-clinton-prosecution.html

"Despite the conciliatory tone struck in President-elect Donald Trumps victory speech early Wednesday morning, the man who could run his Justice Department left the door wide open to prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

Rudy Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor, New York City mayor and a name on Trump's short list for attorney general, said Wednesday on Fox News' The OReilly Factor that Clinton was a legitimate target to be investigated and disputed that any prosecution would be political payback.

Theres one tradition in America, right? Election is over. We forget about it. There is another tradition in America which is equal justice under the law, Giuliani said. And it would depend on how bad the violations are."
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/44/db/7b/44db7b692817bbb8b15336ba741fc196.gif

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/10/attorney-general-prospect-giuliani-leaves-door-open-to-clinton-prosecution.html

"Despite the conciliatory tone struck in President-elect Donald Trumps victory speech early Wednesday morning, the man who could run his Justice Department left the door wide open to prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

Rudy Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor, New York City mayor and a name on Trump's short list for attorney general, said Wednesday on Fox News' The OReilly Factor that Clinton was a legitimate target to be investigated and disputed that any prosecution would be political payback.

Theres one tradition in America, right? Election is over. We forget about it. There is another tradition in America which is equal justice under the law, Giuliani said. And it would depend on how bad the violations are."
View Quote

there are those who say that letting her go is all about the peaceful transition/transfer of power.......she has not been president, she's been out of the office of Sec of State for nearly 4 years. What indicting and convicting her is all about is the rule of law, not the transfer of power. If the new administration does not pursue this then there is no rule of law, there are two sets of laws, and Trump lied his ass off to get elected. I pray he's a man of his word.........
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

there are those who say that letting her go is all about the peaceful transition/transfer of power.......she has not been president, she's been out of the office of Sec of State for nearly 4 years. What indicting and convicting her is all about is the rule of law, not the transfer of power. If the new administration does not pursue this then there is no rule of law, there are two sets of laws, and Trump lied his ass off to get elected. I pray he's a man of his word.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/44/db/7b/44db7b692817bbb8b15336ba741fc196.gif

Exactly...

Trump should distance himself from the prosecution---

And let folks he delegates handle the whole thing...

Hillery should not be allowed to get away with her crimes.

F PUSSY PARTISANSHIP

The Left would CRUCIFY any conservative, we should give them 10 times the taste of their own medicine...

Trump should appear to be unbiased and maybe some Good Cop Bad Cop is in order here...

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:15:30 PM EDT
[#31]
If we aren't willing to AGGRESSIVELY FIGHT AND DEFEAT THE

Globalists and Progressives

Why don't we all turn our guns in now and bow down to be ass raped.

Too many friggin weaklings on our side who seem willing to throw-----

THIS OPPORTUNITY

Away...

Link Posted: 11/10/2016 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Trump should appear to be unbiased and maybe some Good Cop Bad Cop is in order here...

View Quote

I want to see her on her knees on the White House lawn, with a Marine on each side of her, Trump on the balcony with his thumb pointed down.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:17:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I want to see her on her knees on the White House lawn, with a Marine on each side of her, Trump on the balcony with his thumb pointed down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're on the same page. I'd like to see her executed and left on the steps of the Capitol.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We're on the same page. I'd like to see her executed and left on the steps of the Capitol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

are there any Esso stations in DC?

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Clinton tells fundraisers FBI Comey letter sank presidential bid

No, bitch.  Your illegal email server sank your presidential bid.  

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/clinton-purportedly-tells-fundraisers-fbi-comey-letters-damaging.html

"Hillary Clinton has offered a couple of private but candid explanations about why she lost her White House bid, telling high-dollar fundraisers Saturday that FBI announcements about a second probe into her emails from her time as secretary of state were too damaging.

Clinton said, "Our analysis is that Comey’s letter raised doubts that were groundless and baseless..." and "stopped our momentum," a DNC fundraising source who was on the call told Fox News."

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Sounds like the music's stopped for James and there's no chairs.

Link Posted: 11/13/2016 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#37]
<delete>

Lock her up.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 8:35:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
DU having a hissyfit:

By now, The American People should have been fed up. I know I am - to my eyeballs with the habitual and pathological interrogations, pursuits, witch-hunts, smear campaigns and crusades of pettty GOP character assassins in hot pursuit of Hillary. This has been the trademark and raison d'etre of rabid right psychopaths for 30 years. We've seen time and time again that they are willing to throw incalculable amounts of our money, the interests of the American People and business of our country overboard for no other reason than to satisfy the demented and perverse obsession they have with pinning something - anything - on Hillary Clinton. It's long been nothing but a counter-productive and insane farce. And, now, the most obscene, counter-productive and insane farce of all time: Their Candidate For President - could very possibly be handed the future of this country on a silver platter, just like everything else in his super, over-privileged, spolied rottern life. And it's very clear that he's wasting not a minute to use this obscenity to gin up his lynch mob of crackpot, grammar school dropouts into another grotesque display of utter madness - lathering them into a blood lust which may herald the literal demise of this country in 12 days. It's TIME: The Constitution provides broad latitide to the President and the pardoning power of the office. It's time to shut these animals down - at long last - and put Trump's Mad Dogs back in their cage. Obama needs to issue a full, unconditional and absolute pardon to Hillary Clinton for any and all allegations, past, present and future relevant to her tenure as Secretary Of State and do it now. If Trump's Chumps want to keep frothing at the mouth and take to the streets, I would welcome that. Let them take up their beef with the National Guard. I, for one, am sick and tired of having to share The World's Great Experiment in Democracy with those who so thoroughly despise it, despise the person we elected President and - indeed- despise over half of the American People themselves. Their level of toxic, hate-fueled rhetoric which routinely and recklessly spews from their profoundly disturbed candidate and the phalanx of lunatics in their "party" has accomplished but one thing: to put the rest of us on final notice. They see America as nothing more than an opportunity to bully, intimidate, persecute and abuse anyone who doesn't goose step to their tune - just to get their bloody hand on the levers of power and have it all their way. Indeed, The Republican Party isn't a political organization. It hasn't been for years. It's a psychiatric diagnosis..plain and simple. The bottom line for me: Simple. They need to go.

Quoted for the supreme irony...
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The FBI’s Hillary email probe is looking even more like a coverup

[url=http://nypost.com/2016/09/28/the-fbis-hillary-email-probe-is-looking-even-more-like-a-coverup/]http://nypost.com/2016/09/28/the-fbis-hillary-email-probe-is-looking-even-more-like-a-coverup/[/url]

"In the latest bombshell from Congress’ probe into what’s looking more and more like an FBI whitewash (or coverup) of criminal behavior by the Democratic nominee and her aides, the Denver-based tech who destroyed subpoenaed emails from Clinton’s server allegedly lied to FBI agents after he got an immunity deal."
View Quote

September 28, 2016

psssst...  i'm hearing rumors that Trump has a statistical shot at the election!
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

September 28, 2016

psssst...  i'm hearing rumors that Trump has a statistical shot at the election!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The FBI’s Hillary email probe is looking even more like a coverup

http://nypost.com/2016/09/28/the-fbis-hillary-email-probe-is-looking-even-more-like-a-coverup/

"In the latest bombshell from Congress’ probe into what’s looking more and more like an FBI whitewash (or coverup) of criminal behavior by the Democratic nominee and her aides, the Denver-based tech who destroyed subpoenaed emails from Clinton’s server allegedly lied to FBI agents after he got an immunity deal."

September 28, 2016

Oops.  
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Congressional Clinton probes will go forward post-election, GOP lawmakers say

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/15/congressional-clinton-probes-will-go-forward-post-election-gop-lawmakers-say.html

"At least four congressional investigations into Hillary Clintons personal email use and mishandling of classified information are expected to go forward even after the former secretary of states election loss last week, Republican lawmakers tell Fox News.

The probes, which cover allegations that Clinton lied to Congress about her email practices in October 2015 and that government records were destroyed, are ongoing and not dependent on the election's outcome, two senior Republican senators said."
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 11:29:31 PM EDT
[#42]
quite a few talking heads are expounding on the theory that to have the FBI and Justice  pursue this under Trump would be too much of a distraction...........but to not pursue it just proves that Trump was correct that the system is fixed..........that Trump himself, despite his protestations is not an outsider......rather he is just as much an elite as he claims the rest are. The quickest way that he can prove that he is not just going to be business as usual would be to start draining the swamp with Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, and their entourage. The Bitch, Bubba, and their Brat deserve to be perp walked. I pray he is a man of his word.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
quite a few talking heads are expounding on the theory that to have the FBI and Justice  pursue this under Trump would be too much of a distraction...........but to not pursue it just proves that Trump was correct that the system is fixed..........that Trump himself, despite his protestations is not an outsider......rather he is just as much an elite as he claims the rest are. The quickest way that he can prove that he is not just going to be business as usual would be to start draining the swamp with Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, and their entourage. The Bitch, Bubba, and their Brat deserve to be perp walked. I pray he is a man of his word.
View Quote

Way, way, too soon to intelligently presume one way or the other what trump is going to do...

And why...

Look at his past performance re: running rough-shod over the media and opponents...

I'm not concernd in the least...

Talking heads ---just TALK, because it's what they [stupidly] do -----for lack of doing anything productive...

The first we'll know what he plans to do...

Is when he DOES it!

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 1:54:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Bump.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz isn’t ready to end Clinton email investigation anytime soon

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11/30/rep-jason-chaffetz-isnt-ready-to-end-clinton-email-investigation-anytime-soon/

"Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) says when it comes to Hillary Clinton and her private email server, “We can’t just simply let this go.”

“If the president or president-elect wants to pardon Secretary Hillary Clinton for the good of the nation, that is their option,” Chaffetz said on Fox News on Wednesday morning. “But I have a duty and an obligation to actually fix the problems that were made with Hillary Clinton.”"
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Federal judge orders release of search warrant from Clinton email case

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/federal-judge-orders-release-search-warrant-from-clinton-email-case.html

A federal judge on Monday ordered the release of the search warrant the FBI used to reopen their probe into Hillary Clintons private email server days before the November election.

U.S. District Judge P. Kevin Castel ruled Monday morning that the public had a right to see the warrant, which he said was secretly filed with the court on Oct. 30.

The search warrant, the application for the search warrant, the affidavit in support of the application for the search warrant, and the search warrant return will be unsealed and posted on the Court's electronic case filing system subject to redactions, Castel said in his order.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#46]
FBI warrant released in Clinton case, revealing extent of classified info on laptop

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/fbi-warrant-released-in-clinton-case-revealing-extent-classified-info-on-laptop.html

"A federal court on Tuesday released the search warrant documents filed by the FBI to access a laptop used by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, revealing new details about why the bureau revisited the email case just days before the presidential election.

The FBIs investigation found 27 email chains containing classified information on a laptop that was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information, according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted."

<snip>

"Out of the 27 email chains, six email chains contained information that was classified as the Secret level at the time the emails were sent, and information in four of those email chains remains classified at that level now, the application stated."

Documents here...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/search-warrant-for-fbi-probe-related-to-clinton-email-server.html
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Still ticking...

Email Headache Returns: New Clinton messages show passwords, schedules flowed freely

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/05/email-headache-returns-new-clinton-messages-show-passwords-scheds-flowed-freely.html

"The elections over  but Hillary Clintons emails are still coming to light. And they help illustrate why the FBI declared she was extremely careless with the information flowing across her secret server.

A new batch of messages released by the State Department on Tuesday shows the former secretary of state and her team routinely shared her upcoming schedules, talking points and sensitive items  such as her iPad password  via the homebrewed system.

Other newly revealed emails, which were posted as the result of litigation, show Clintons top advisers griping about her during her time as secretary of State; an Asian ruler who later implemented Sharia law saying he considered former President Bill Clinton part of his family; and Clinton talking about Justin Cooper, one of the key figures who administered to her private server. "
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#48]
I know, let's do an online petition to the white house to charge her.  That always works.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
FBI warrant released in Clinton case, revealing extent of classified info on laptop

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/fbi-warrant-released-in-clinton-case-revealing-extent-classified-info-on-laptop.html

"A federal court on Tuesday released the search warrant documents filed by the FBI to access a laptop used by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, revealing new details about why the bureau revisited the email case just days before the presidential election.

The FBIs investigation found 27 email chains containing classified information on a laptop that was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information, according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted."

<snip>

"Out of the 27 email chains, six email chains contained information that was classified as the Secret level at the time the emails were sent, and information in four of those email chains remains classified at that level now, the application stated."

Documents here...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/20/search-warrant-for-fbi-probe-related-to-clinton-email-server.html
View Quote

But I remember Comey telling us there was nothing to see after their thorough weekend investigation?
Link Posted: 1/7/2017 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Federal Appeals Court Reinstates Clinton Email Lawsuits

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/federal-appeals-court-reinstates-clinton-email-lawsuits/

WASHINGTON—A federal appeals court has ordered lawsuits by Judicial Watch and Cause of Action seeking to force the federal government to recover Hillary Clinton’s missing emails to move forward, reversing a lower court’s dismissal.

"When Secretary of State John Kerry refused to take all lawful measures mandated by federal law to recover Clinton’s emails, Judicial Watch and Cause of Action brought separate lawsuits seeking to force Attorney General Loretta Lynch to launch a Justice Department investigation, a request that federal law says should have originated from Kerry or from the national archivist. A federal trial judge on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia dismissed these lawsuits, holding they were moot and no longer appropriate for judicial action."

<snip>

"“In terms of assuring government recovery of emails, appellants have not been given everything they asked for,” the court concluded. “Absent a showing that the requested enforcement action could not shake loose a few more emails, the case is not moot.”

The D.C. Circuit therefore sent the case back down to the district court for additional proceedings. The watchdog groups’ lawyers can now seek a ruling on the merits of their case and a court order to Kerry (or his successor) asking the Justice Department to begin law enforcement actions to recover Clinton’s emails."
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top