Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
DT.

My first DT. Neat.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD is fascinated with dicks and chicks with dicks.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Who told you its extra skin???? Its normal skin in your penis which covers and protects the glan and urinal tract. YOu dont have excess fingers, or an extra testicle, or an extra eye. Not all FGM are alike, some cut the clitoral hood, some just make a couple ritual cuts without amputation (thats FAR less drastic than amputating the foreksin).
At the end of the day.
a) you get charged for it, what is it? 500 extra a pop for the medical industry.
b) They SELL your kids foreskin. Its tissue that is extremly flexible (due to the function youve been led to beleive it doesnt do, and youve been told youre better off without) making it ideal of skigraphs , implants, lab research, even beauty products.
c) You kid suffers during the mutilation, suffers like crazy during the first few days of his life given the horrible wound. Babies have bleed to death, suffered infections.
d)Youve been lied about it reducing STD, about "problems with the foreskin". 80% of males live perfectily with their dicks the way they were born. No problem.
e)Dirty dick? Dear God, a bath every now and then and soap. No one showers anymore.
f)phimosis? My son had it when he was a baby. The doctor say he needed a circumcision. I didnt beat the shit out of that bitch because she was a women. Guess what, few days later the phimosis went away on its own and never came back. No surgery. No mutlated dick. No money for that SOB. Got ourselves a less greedy pediatrician.
g) Sex for a man without his foreskin will never be like it is for an intact man.
h)Same goes for women. It simply cant be without a normal penis. It will always feel more rough and take more time to lubricate and your just missing the part that glides into the vagina, a corse penis head scrubbing against delicate interal tissue which should be making contact with similar tissue on the penis side which you no longer have.
The list goes on and on.
FerFAL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Circumcision is removing some nerve endings and some extra skin. FGM is lopping off the clitoris and labia, sewing the vagina shut with just a small hole to urinate and menstruate through, to be forcibly torn open by the new husband's dick on wedding night. Sex will always be painful for those women that have it done.

Apples to oranges OP.

Who told you its extra skin???? Its normal skin in your penis which covers and protects the glan and urinal tract. YOu dont have excess fingers, or an extra testicle, or an extra eye. Not all FGM are alike, some cut the clitoral hood, some just make a couple ritual cuts without amputation (thats FAR less drastic than amputating the foreksin).
At the end of the day.
a) you get charged for it, what is it? 500 extra a pop for the medical industry.
b) They SELL your kids foreskin. Its tissue that is extremly flexible (due to the function youve been led to beleive it doesnt do, and youve been told youre better off without) making it ideal of skigraphs , implants, lab research, even beauty products.
c) You kid suffers during the mutilation, suffers like crazy during the first few days of his life given the horrible wound. Babies have bleed to death, suffered infections.
d)Youve been lied about it reducing STD, about "problems with the foreskin". 80% of males live perfectily with their dicks the way they were born. No problem.
e)Dirty dick? Dear God, a bath every now and then and soap. No one showers anymore.
f)phimosis? My son had it when he was a baby. The doctor say he needed a circumcision. I didnt beat the shit out of that bitch because she was a women. Guess what, few days later the phimosis went away on its own and never came back. No surgery. No mutlated dick. No money for that SOB. Got ourselves a less greedy pediatrician.
g) Sex for a man without his foreskin will never be like it is for an intact man.
h)Same goes for women. It simply cant be without a normal penis. It will always feel more rough and take more time to lubricate and your just missing the part that glides into the vagina, a corse penis head scrubbing against delicate interal tissue which should be making contact with similar tissue on the penis side which you no longer have.
The list goes on and on.
FerFAL

LOL WUT?  OP has a dirty anteater.

Anyway, the dudes I know who are uncut find it embarrassing while dating.  They have to have "the talk" with their potential partner prior to any sex.  You know, like you would if you had an STD.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In this thread we have idiots who believe they are right and everyone else must be wrong and they have to force themselves into others lives or pass a law or some other bullshit. How about everyone just shut the fuck up and mind their own business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
In this thread we have idiots who believe they are right and everyone else must be wrong and they have to force themselves into others lives or pass a law or some other bullshit. How about everyone just shut the fuck up and mind their own business.

Its not everyone, its the 20% of the people that have done it to their kids that are wrong. The rest of the world, those other 80% that dont mutilate their kids penis, those are prefectly fine.
And everyone is minding their business when they dont mutilate other non-consenting people. In fact you have laws in most countries that protect people from this, its too bad that in some places it only protects women though, while boys you can mutilate at will. Cut a little girl up to "fix" her and you go to jail, do the same to a boy and thats called a choice...

Quoted:
Somehow I doubt there's a health benefit to having a woman's clitoris removed.

She avoids clitoris infection. Why, isnt that listed as a pro for male genital mutilation as well? Not getting your foreskin infected? Sounds like BS right? It sounds because it is, both for boys and girls.

Quoted:
Quoted:
American boys are getting their dicks cut off?

Or just useless skin removed?

My guess is you do not understand what they did to those 200,000,000 girls.

Came here to say this.

Clipping dirty stinky skin off is NOT the same as cutting the clitoris off.

The OP has a sweaty turtle neck on his dick and is arguing a misinformed opinion to justify to himself that most women don't think he is a freak.

It's okay OP... we don't judge here.

<edit> Just realized that the OP lives where most men has dirty sweaty stinky dicks. The women there don't know any better so the OP is cool in their book.

Also, this is a passive aggressive Yank bashing thread.

Dirty Stinky skin? What kind of man-hating feminist BS is that? Its a penis. Normal, natural complete penis.
Yes, I'm from one of those strange places where lube companies dont sell worth a shit because we have normal sex and our dicks werent mutilated. Poor us.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

The same reason we have laws against unjustifiable uses of force in general. Because some people's "own business" includes harming others. When the victim has no ability to defend themselves or even speak up for themselves it is the duty of any decent community to stop it. ALL forms of child abuse, certainly including anything leaving permanant physical damage, should carry heavy charges.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lol why the fuck would you try and regain a foreskin. It will never be anything like an unxut dick
View Quote

The glans re-softens once covered again, allowing greater sensitivity. The extra slack in the skin allows for less friction and easier enjoyment with less lube (yes, it is possible to have sex / masturbate without lube, but you won't need as much or find it more enjoyable intact).
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Its not everyone, its the 20% of the people that have done it to their kids that are wrong. The rest of the world, those other 80% that dont mutilate their kids penis, those are prefectly fine.
And everyone is minding their business when they dont mutilate other non-consenting people. In fact you have laws in most countries that protect people from this, its too bad that in some places it only protects women though, while boys you can mutilate at will. Cut a little girl up to "fix" her and you go to jail, do the same to a boy and thats called a choice...

She avoids clitoris infection. Why, isnt that listed as a pro for male genital mutilation as well? Not getting your foreskin infected? Sounds like BS right? It sounds because it is, both for boys and girls.

Dirty Stinky skin? What kind of man-hating feminist BS is that? Its a penis. Normal, natural complete penis.
Yes, I'm from one of those strange places where lube companies dont sell worth a shit because we have normal sex and our dicks werent mutilated. Poor us.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Somehow I doubt there's a health benefit to having a woman's clitoris removed.

Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to say this.

Clipping dirty stinky skin off is NOT the same as cutting the clitoris off.

The OP has a sweaty turtle neck on his dick and is arguing a misinformed opinion to justify to himself that most women don't think he is a freak.

It's okay OP... we don't judge here.

<edit> Just realized that the OP lives where most men has dirty sweaty stinky dicks. The women there don't know any better so the OP is cool in their book.

Also, this is a passive aggressive Yank bashing thread.

FerFAL

I dont get your deal with lube it is not required
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:56:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think you and I are making the mistake of taking parts of this thread seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP: With all the chopped-off foreskins in the US, guess how few of said guys are NOT chasing pussy because it feels good. That's right, virtually ALL men who have their foreskin removed still enjoy sex and have orgasms.

I agree that there is no point in removing the foreskin. But FGM removes the clitoris, the inner and outer labia, and sometimes even a part of the vagina itself. The resultant gaping wound is then sewn shut, making it a twenty minute ordeal just to take a piss, because you have to sit there and go drip... drip... drip. Sex is not only not pleasurable, but painful, something which will never change for a woman who has suffered FGM.

That's right. Sex is still pleasurable for circumcised men, whereas it is a painful, completely unpleasant ordeal for victims of FGM.

Further, when males are circumcised as babies, they don't remember the pain or the procedure. More and more doctors are doing this procedure with pain meds, because doing the procedure without pain meds is cruel. But FGM is usually performed when the girl is around 3 - 5, more than old enough to remember the pain of the procedure. Plus, the procedure takes off a LOT more tissue that is a LOT more sensitive than the foreskin, making it more painful than circumcision to begin with. Because the instruments used to mutilate young girls' vaginas in those third world shitholes are typically rusted razor blades (not cleaned from their last procedure, yay) or similar, quite a lot of the victims get massive infections. Rates of infection and death from FGM are WAY higher than those of circumcision performed in a hospital. The rates are so different, they're practically incomparable.

If you really cannot accept the fundamental differences between these two practices, then you demonstrate a lack of critical thinking ability. This is not something to be proud of, son.

I think you and I are making the mistake of taking parts of this thread seriously.

Sigh. Yeah, this feels like explaining economics 101 to a dyed-in-the-wool Bernie Sanders supporter.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:57:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

FerFAL
View Quote

You realize you're completely making shit up with the lube thing, right?

Out of all the weird aspects of your posting on this subject, the repeated assertions you make about circumcision and lube are the most outlandishly (flaming?) weird.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:59:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So if you're like most circumcised men you had this done when you were a new born? And you got mental trauma from this? Give me a fucking break.
View Quote

Didn't say *I* had mental trauma from it, I have physical trauma of no longer having an otherwise perfectly healthy and functioning piece of my body.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The glans re-softens once covered again, allowing greater sensitivity. The extra slack in the skin allows for less friction and easier enjoyment with less lube (yes, it is possible to have sex / masturbate without lube, but you won't need as much or find it more enjoyable intact).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol why the fuck would you try and regain a foreskin. It will never be anything like an unxut dick

So basically you want to mutilate your penis because your penis was mutilated. Friction is enjoyable imho...
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I got the snip as a baby and grew up not missing it, I probably cried like a motherfucker when it happened, but I don't remember that either. Polling the dozens of women who have seen and enjoyes my dick, they all seemed to like it and come back for additional portions.

My one friend with the uncircumcized junk has mentioned that girls are usually weirded out and it's something he had to bring up beforehand and as a young buck was self conscious about.

As long as the majority in the USA have the circumcision done sjortly after birth, any son of mine will also be getting the snip.
View Quote

Dont be stupid, dont do that to your kid. Today about half the kds in USA dont get mutilated and the number is growing. Your kid will be grow up to be in a locker room where kids with caring, educated parents that did their research left them intact. If all the right reasons you will easily come across the internet to convice you of the insanity of mutilating your son still doenst convince you, remember that your kid can actually SUE you for mutilating him. Google that too.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Today CNN says "200 million women and girls live with female genital mutilation, says U.N."
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/06/health/200-million-with-fgm/index.html
Yet not a single word is said about boys getting mutilated, a common practice still in USA, Islamic and Jewish cultures.
WTF is up with the double standard? If cutting off an important part of a babys dick doesnt already sound horrible wrong lets just put it this way. Its as unconstitutional as hell to ban female mutilation, yet allow male mutilation. Men and women are supposed to enjoy the same human rights.
Anyway, just noticed that nice double standard CNN has.
If you watch the video on the link, you'll see its the exact same thing done to boys during circumcision, everything from the restrains, to cutting, bleeding, risk of infection, risk of death, loss of sensitivity, etc.
FerFAL
View Quote

Clueless.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that OP's parents were hippies who had no religion and whose penis looks weird compared to normal men.
View Quote

Normal men are those who didn't get part of their manhood cut off for no good reason as a baby.  My condolences to those who were violated in such a way.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Out of all the weird aspects of your posting on this subject, the repeated assertions you make about circumcision and lube are the most outlandishly (flaming?) weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

Actually no, Im not making it up. Google it. Those weird adds you guys have about lubricants for painful or uncomfortable sex, Ive seen them in American tv while over there. Those you dont see in other countries where circumcison isnt at all common. Its simply a fact that women that have sex with intact men dont experience nearly as much pain nor do they need as much added lube. Lube simply doesnt sell nearly as much in countries where guys didnt have their foreskin cut off. I mean, thats what the foreskin is there for, eliminate that uncomfortalbe friction women sometimes experience with thier mutilated partners.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn OP, you are very passionate about dicks.

Everyone needs a hobby I guess.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:13:27 PM EDT
[#18]
The whole subject of circumcision goes to show just how strong cultural influences and conditioning can be.  If nobody had ever been circumcised then it would probably be considered child abuse to have it done to your child.  However, the practice has been done long enough in some cultures to achieve a form of legitimacy.  It's similar to how they think it's legitimate to have sex with little boys in Afghanistan.  After all "it's always been done like that right"?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If you watch the video on the link, you'll see its the exact same thing done to boys during circumcision, everything from the restrains, to cutting, bleeding, risk of infection, risk of death, loss of sensitivity, etc.
FerFAL
View Quote

No, no it isn't.

First of all I think male circumcision is fucking retarded.  Cutting off the foreskin does NOT help keep anything more clean.  You still need to fucking wash it.  If it's for religious reasons then I suggest letting the person make that choice to comply with their religion when they are an adult.  Otherwise leave it the fuck alone.

Female circumcision is more comparable to chopping your dick off at the base.  It doesn't help keep anything cleaner, and if it's for religious reasons then I suggest allowing that person to make that choice when she's an adult.  Otherwise, leave it the fuck alone.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In before the cop haters blame circumcision on LEOs
View Quote

Fucking JBTs snipping dicks
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Actually no, Im not making it up. Google it. Those weird adds you guys have about lubricants for painful or uncomfortable sex, Ive seen them in American tv while over there. Those you dont see in other countries where circumcison isnt at all common. Its simply a fact that women that have sex with intact men dont experience nearly as much pain nor do they need as much added lube. Lube simply doesnt sell nearly as much in countries where guys didnt have their foreskin cut off. I mean, thats what the foreskin is there for, eliminate that uncomfortalbe friction women sometimes experience with thier mutilated partners.

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL
You're going to have to explain the physics of this, its not making sense to people that dont rely on witch doctors for general care.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:17:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So basically you want to mutilate your penis because your penis was mutilated. Friction is enjoyable imho...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, some friction is enjoyable. Too much without lube leads to friction burn type injuries, which while usually very minor and short lived, are not pleasant. Been there Having the extra slack increases the intensity you can take without damage.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The whole subject of circumcision goes to show just how strong cultural influences and conditioning can be.  If nobody had ever been circumcised then it would probably be considered child abuse to have it done to your child.  However, the practice has been done long enough in some cultures to achieve a form of legitimacy.  It's similar to how they think it's legitimate to have sex with little boys in Afghanistan.  After all "it's always been done like that right"?
View Quote

That is, unfortunately, exactly correct. Getting people to see past "But this is how we've always done it!" is very difficult.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:24:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL

Holy shit, this is fantastic.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Dude you are so clueless that i can't help but feel bad . I was circumcised at birth and don't use lube to masturbate... Also my kids will be getting circumcised whenever household 6 and I want to have them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Passionate about not torturing babies, equal rights for men and women, against male subjugantion to man-hating agendas, often by femminists, that literally dictate what part of our dicks you can or canot have literally???!, yes Sir I am.
Never knew this was such a big deal until I learned some people cut off part of thier kids dicks and consider it sane. When I had my two boys I realized how insane this really was. A baby's dick is like half foreskin, its retarded to even think about cutting it off let alone actually doing it. And still as you see, so many people do.Dr. pocket the money, say its a "choice", then parents are left with bloody diapers and a baby suffering like wounded  animal for days. And thats if everythign goes well and the dick didnt get mutilated further (happens) if the bleeding is eventually controled, and if further infection is prevented.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

FerFAL
You're going to have to explain the physics of this, its not making sense to people that dont rely on witch doctors for general care.

Its pretty simple, if you dont have a foreskin youre far more likely to need some lubricant becuase youre missing the part of your penis that makes sexual intercourse easier/more enjoyable. If you dont have it then you just dont know what youre missing and of course think that the way you do it and feel it is normal although its not.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:28:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FerFAL

No really he's telling the truth.

Women who have had both circumcised and uncircumcised partners also often times say that uncircumcised partners are more pleasurable.  They're gentler and slower, because they can feel more, so they don't need to pound in and out like a jackhammer to feel something.

Look the parts are meant to fit together the way they come issued, not with bits and pieces cut off.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

When erect the shaft skin of an uncut penis will have more "slack" e.g. won't be as taught. This allows the penis to slide back and forth inside the skin a bit, similar to how the foreskin can be pulled back over the shaft to reveal the glans when flaccid and when released will slide back up over the glans. This internal sliding means that for any given thrust the outside of the shaft skin doesn't have to slide against the vagina / your hand / fleshlight as much as a circumcised penis' skin would (especially guys whose circumcisions left them VERY tight). Given the same pressure, surface qualities, and state of lubrication, reduced travel between mating surfaces means less friction (heh, mating surfaces, get it?).

I'd offer to MS Paint it for you but I don't think either of us really wants to see that, and I would probably be pushing myself into timeout territory
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dude you are so clueless that i can't help but feel bad . I was circumcised at birth and don't use lube to masturbate... Also my kids will be getting circumcised whenever household 6 and I want to have them.
View Quote

I hope you read a LOT and finally break through the cultural bias and understand why you shouldnt do this to your kids if you love them.
About guys saying women tell them they like how a mutilated dick looks. Its pathetic to read this in a firearms forum and I wish more of you would grow some balls and tell them to go cut the skin in thier vaginas if they like ti so much.
For Gods sake protect your manhood. Figuratively and literally speaking.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Being circumcised does not make sex painful and urination difficult for a man.

It sure as shit does for a woman.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In this thread we learn that OP's parents were hippies who had no religion and whose penis looks weird compared to normal men.
Maybe he wasn't born in America?  Us, jews, and muzzies are the only people who cut dicks.  

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg/863px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png

Thats a pretty good map of the US, Israel and the Muslim world.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

When erect the shaft skin of an uncut penis will have more "slack" e.g. won't be as taught. This allows the penis to slide back and forth inside the skin a bit, similar to how the foreskin can be pulled back over the shaft to reveal the glans when flaccid and when released will slide back up over the glans. This internal sliding means that for any given thrust the outside of the shaft skin doesn't have to slide against the vagina / your hand / fleshlight as much as a circumcised penis' skin would (especially guys whose circumcisions left them VERY tight). Given the same pressure, surface qualities, and state of lubrication, reduced travel between mating surfaces means less friction (heh, mating surfaces, get it?).

I'd offer to MS Paint it for you but I don't think either of us really wants to see that, and I would probably be pushing myself into timeout territory
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FerFAL

Yes, no need.
Have you done this, foreskin restoration? When loking into all this stuff I found articles about it but to be honest the skin looks like normal skin rather than the typical foreskin, which is far more elastic.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:38:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

your analogy would suggest that you think these girls are having their vaginas cut off.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

your analogy would suggest that you think these girls are having their vaginas cut off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty close to it, actually.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

According to the guy who's thoughtlessly going along with the cultural norms he was taught.  There's absolutely no real reason for circumcision.  "women say it looks better"?  So now we're mutilating newborn babies for looks?  Is that really any more advanced than the perverts in 3rd world countries?

Think about it for a moment.  What other rationale is there behind this practice?

Religion?  If God didn't want guys to have a foreskin they wouldn't be born with one.
Hygiene?  Teach the kid how to freaking clean their body properly in the shower.  It's not hard.

I suspect that many men simply carry on the practice because it happened to them and they don't want to feel 'different'.  It's less harmful than Female Genital Mutilation, but certainly no less stupid.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

According to the guy who's thoughtlessly going along with the cultural norms he was taught.  There's absolutely no real reason for circumcision.  "women say it looks better"?  So now we're mutilating newborn babies for looks?  Is that really any more advanced than the perverts in 3rd world countries?

Think about it for a moment.  What other rationale is there behind this practice?

Religion?  If God didn't want guys to have a foreskin they wouldn't be born with one.
Hygiene?  Teach the kid how to freaking clean their body properly in the shower.  It's not hard.

I suspect that many men simply carry on the practice because it happened to them and they don't want to feel 'different'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect that many men simply carry on the practice because it happened to them and they don't want to feel 'different'.

Quite possibly.  Still a kinda big irreversible choice to make for one of your kids, but I suppose they're your property until they turn 18 so why not, right?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#37]
circumcision is more akin to a lettuce trim for women

to get something similar to what happens to women, they'd have to removed the head of your penis and leave you  a straw to piss out of.

not the same thing at all

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Passionate about not torturing babies, equal rights for men and women, against male subjugantion to man-hating agendas, often by femminists, that literally dictate what part of our dicks you can or canot have literally???!, yes Sir I am.

Never knew this was such a big deal until I learned some people cut off part of thier kids dicks and consider it sane. When I had my two boys I realized how insane this really was. A baby's dick is like half foreskin, its retarded to even think about cutting it off let alone actually doing it. And still as you see, so many people do.Dr. pocket the money, say its a "choice", then parents are left with bloody diapers and a baby suffering like wounded  animal for days. And thats if everythign goes well and the dick didnt get mutilated further (happens) if the bleeding is eventually controled, and if further infection is prevented.
Its pretty simple, if you dont have a foreskin youre far more likely to need some lubricant becuase youre missing the part of your penis that makes sexual intercourse easier/more enjoyable. If you dont have it then you just dont know what youre missing and of course think that the way you do it and feel it is normal although its not.

FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

FerFAL
To lubricate what exactly?  If your girl is turned on, it gets wet.  I'm no pro, but the need for lubricant has been nonexistent unless we're doing something crazy.

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Didn't say *I* had mental trauma from it, I have physical trauma of no longer having an otherwise perfectly healthy and functioning piece of my body.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if you're like most circumcised men you had this done when you were a new born? And you got mental trauma from this? Give me a fucking break.

Did they botch your circumcision? If not then you have no trauma. Get over it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yes, no need.
Have you done this, foreskin restoration? When loking into all this stuff I found articles about it but to be honest the skin looks like normal skin rather than the typical foreskin, which is far more elastic.
FerFAL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, no need.
FerFAL

I just recently began so if anything I might have a tiny bit more slack but it's certainly not covering my glans yet. Check the link I provided above in the spoiler tag for pics. That's the guy I got my device from and you can see what his looks like. It's not 100% real foreskin but mostly the difference seems to be there's no "band" at the end to help keep it closed around the glans. Otherwise, functionally, it is apparently very similar to being naturally intact. Restoring shouldn't be painful (if it is you're doing it wrong, either readjust the device or reduce tension) but it is very uncomfortable (obviously, as it's pinching your skin and pulling it) and it takes forever (several years, couple hours per day).
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Takeaway from this thread,  un circumcised men spend way more time worying what other men's penises look line then circumcised men so.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

to get something similar to what happens to women, they'd have to removed the head of your penis and leave you  a straw to piss out of.

View Quote

Depends on what kind of genital cut or mutilation is performed on the woman. Some cultures do a couple simbolic "nick" cuts. These are stupid and barbaric if you ask me, but arent nearly as bad as amputaing the foreskin on a boy. The most common form of female genital mutilation is removing the clitoral hood, now this is VERY MUCH like male gential mutilation or circumcision, where the foreskin is removed leving the head exposed. The difference is that the foreskin is considerably larger than the clitoral hood wihch is relatively small.
It makes no logic at all to oppose FGM of the removal of the clitoral hood wihle being ok with male genital mutilation involving the removal of the enitre foreskin which is much larger. In fact if you oppose mutilating sexual organs you should oppose it on anyone boy or girl and to any extent by matter of principle.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#43]
I thought that we did circumcision threads on Fridays.  Did I miss a memo?
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he wasn't born in America?  Us, jews, and muzzies are the only people who cut dicks.  

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg/863px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png

Is South Korea Muslim or Jew? I forget...

Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
So if you have a mutilated penis, your wife has never seen an unmutilated penis and the Dr. tells you to mutilate your sons penis, that's " normal"?
View Quote

Incorrectly issuing the word "mutilate" to describe circumcisions doesn't win people over with the emotional appeal, it just makes them think less of you and, by extension, your cause.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

One difference between male circumcision and even the relatively minor lettuce trim / clitoral hood reduction is that a male's glans dries out and becomes calloused with reduced sensation, whereas the female's clitoris does not, and may actually have increased pleasure.

Regardless of the extent of the surgery, however, I am opposed to any such modification to either gender as children. They can make the choice themselves when grown. I do not view a "little bit" of mutilation to be ok just because it's not a "lot" of mutilation.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:00:14 PM EDT
[#47]

This thread is lols
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Incorrectly issuing the word "mutilate" to describe circumcisions doesn't win people over with the emotional appeal, it just makes them think less of you and, by extension, your cause.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if you have a mutilated penis, your wife has never seen an unmutilated penis and the Dr. tells you to mutilate your sons penis, that's " normal"?

Mutilate:

verb (used with object), mutilated, mutilating.
to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts:
Vandals mutilated the painting.
to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part.

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2016.

It is mutilation. Refusing to see it as such only makes you appear to be brainwashed by tradition.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
To lubricate what exactly?  If your girl is turned on, it gets wet.  I'm no pro, but the need for lubricant has been nonexistent unless we're doing something crazy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FerFAL

A normal penis head is always somewaht moist, protected by the foreskin (yes, even when showering dailly, pulling back the foreskin and washing with soap as normal clean people do). With her lubricantion, your moist and soft penis head covered by the foreskin,and the lubrican that comes off yor penis it all works pretty good an natural. With a cut penis theres no moist penis head, and theres no foreskin action. Its all on her to lubricate enough and yet theres still no replacement for the action of the foreskin. That you simply will not understand becuase you just dont have one but the action it performs in combination with both sexual organ fluids just works perfect in a very natural and plesant way.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 9:02:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Maybe the part where it doesn't have the same level of effect on guys.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top