Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really don't understand the Geissele/LaRue drama.

I think both are good triggers, and there is plenty of room in the market for both of them.

That being said, the MBT is a superior trigger.

Superior to which Geissele trigger? Larue builds what...1 trigger model?  Geissele builds about a dozen models including auto triggers.  

Kinda hard for any Larue trigger to be superior when Larue doesn't even build comparable models to most of the Geissele offerings.  

Larue's genius is in marketing "match grade/texas spec" items to people who would otherwise be dumping mags of wolf into the dirt.  Geissele is not marketing to that crowd.  

The guys buying Larue are often the same ones that are buying a lot of non duty grade gear.  That's not to say it isn't quality kit...just that it isn't usually the kind of gear that you would see in the hands of someone who uses it in a life safety application.  

What is the NSN for the Larue auto trigger group that drops into an M-4?

Geissele's is 1005-01-618-8104.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:08:25 AM EDT
[#2]
An NSN is not a surefire means of determining if something is of good quality or not.

Every piece of crap I was ever issued had an NSN.

Every excellent piece of gear I was ever issued had an NSN.

Lots of useful stuff I used I bought off the shelf and it was better than issue.  Chose between Charmin and 8540-00-530-3770.

It just means that it's in the NATO Stock Number system.

If it denoted quality then 5120-01-518-6126 would be the best shovel ever made.  But it's not.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 4:43:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
An NSN is not a surefire means of determining if something is of good quality or not.

Lots of useful stuff I used I bought off the shelf and it was better than issue.  Chose between Charmin and 8540-00-530-3770.

If it denoted quality then 5120-01-518-6126 would be the best shovel ever made.  But it's not.
View Quote

The point is that Geissele has a Crane approved trigger in the system that is in the M-4 carbines used by SOF.  

Larue has triggers that may be great...but they have never been through any testing outside Larue that I'm aware of and Mark has a history of going all drama queen if anyone questions his "texas spec" standards as he did with his BCGs when asked if they were HPT/MPI.  

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:34:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The point is that Geissele has a Crane approved trigger in the system that is in the M-4 carbines used by SOF.  

Larue has triggers that may be great...but they have never been through any testing outside Larue that I'm aware of and Mark has a history of going all drama queen if anyone questions his "texas spec" standards as he did with his BCGs when asked if they were HPT/MPI.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hey man, haven't seen you post much in a while.

I hope you are doing well.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

keep watching, i bet it would be closer to valentines day before the new sale starts shipping
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Watching credit card for bill...

keep watching, i bet it would be closer to valentines day before the new sale starts shipping
Can I say?  I'm Glad........

I have My M-T-B..........    

Along with My SSAx2, ARFCOM-S3G, & SD3G......

My 2 stage RRA is the Dog of the Group.......  

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I waiting on him to start posting pics of all his cars Airplanes showing how much money he has like john willis and SOE gear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Geiselle's booth is between mine and the nearest head.  I encountered him in the hall near closing yesterday.  First words out of his mouth were a concerned and condescending "I'm praying for you Mark" ...

I replied that a thank you note for the $1.8 million in checks I've written him would suffice.

Anyhow, I went back to my booth and told my guys to distribute the ammo and ration the water ... we attack at dawn.

What's the for?

He mentions it like twice a week.

I waiting on him to start posting pics of all his cars Airplanes showing how much money he has like john willis and SOE gear.
FIFY...... Go Big or Go Home......

When Ya gonna step up to a Jet, Mark?  

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Lol. You don't  understand the drama?

Ask your Texan boss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think both are good triggers, and there is plenty of room in the market for both of them.

Lol. You don't  understand the drama?

Ask your Texan boss.
Shouldn't Ya WA guys be more worried about Bloomberg & the Anti's, than the LT/GA wars?

Can ya still buy Guns & Ammo, there?  

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Superior to which Geissele trigger? Larue builds what...1 trigger model?  Geissele builds about a dozen models including auto triggers.  

Kinda hard for any Larue trigger to be superior when Larue doesn't even build comparable models to most of the Geissele offerings.  

Larue's genius is in marketing "match grade/texas spec" items to people who would otherwise be dumping mags of wolf into the dirt.  Geissele is not marketing to that crowd.  

The guys buying Larue are often the same ones that are buying a lot of non duty grade gear.  That's not to say it isn't quality kit...just that it isn't usually the kind of gear that you would see in the hands of someone who uses it in a life safety application.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What Ya using as a Poodle Shooter, these Days?  

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares when I will never own a select fire M4.

I still say there is no reason to buy an SSA or SSA-E with the MBT being available though.

That being said if a company makes a trigger that you like buy it.  Who cares who makes it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:57:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Now you went and done it

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No faith in Nolo?

This hipsters says, I owned an SSF before they were cool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who cares when I will never own a select fire M4.

No faith in Nolo?

This hipsters says, I owned an SSF before they were cool.

Sorry but no I don't have faith in a Hail Mary like that ever happening.

Once a law is put in place it rarely (if ever) gets repealed unless it has a sunset clause.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:07:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Now you went and done it  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you went and done it  

Yeah, geez. If he thinks dirt clod shooters can afford Larue gear he clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mark has a history of going all drama queen when the sun comes up.  It's why he's so well loved, it's entertaining.

Still, an NSN isn't a statement of any real positive quality, it just means you can order it through the normal supply system.  If your point is a trigger for a machinegun is superior to a trigger for a semi-auto because it's been tested by Crane...  I'd like to remind you that you cannot substitute oranges for apples in a pie recipe and expect the same results.

What you're engaged in is called "moving the goalposts" in your argument.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_219/200654__ARCHIVED_THREAD____SFC_Edward_Homeyer_s_Personal_Account_Winning_Int__Sniper_Comp___Benning.html&page=1

They used non duty grade Larue OBRs to win a sniper competition, I'm sure right after bump firing a pallet of wolf into the dirt.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, geez. If he thinks dirt clod shooters can afford Larue gear he clearly has no idea what he's talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you went and done it  

It's not the gear that's expensive.   It's the free season salt and hats.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm, I don't see your name on this list:

SPR Division (AR/AK/FAL/M1A etc WITH magnified optics) at 100 yards........

1.Mike_P: Larue Stealth upper .223 Rem 18"/13.2" - Predatobr Black gold trigger + Atlas Bipod + A2 stock - 12x SWFA SS in LT104, 77gr FGMM, Groups 0.597 / 0.345 / 0.249 / 0.248 / 0.265 = avg .340 MOA

2.Lennyo3034: Home build 223, Krieger 7.7 twist, March F 3-24X42, 77SMK over 8208. Groups: .568"/.526"/.661"/.503"/.581"= .568" average= .542 MOA

Mike_P: Larue Stealth barreled 20" 5.56 upper - Larue MBT Trigger + Atlas Bipod + PRS stock - 12x SWFA SS in LT104, 77gr FGMM, Groups 0.459 / 0.553 / 0.611 / 0.433 / 0.661 = avg .543 MOA

3. Mike_P: Larue 12" 5.56 Stealth with SilencerCo Specwar K - Bushnell 4.5-18x40 in an LT104, Norma 77gr Match (SMK), Groups 0.521 / 0.884 / 0.314 / 0.560 / 0.510 = avg .5578 MOA

4. Face454 20" Krieger Barrel home build .223, SWFA 20X scope, 77 SMK reloads. .383, .646, .752, .710, .670; avg .6322", .6038 MOA

5. Rowlock: AR15, Home built Rock River 24", 5.56 NATO. Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 4-12x40mm. Federal Gold Medal .223 Remington 69 grain BTHP. Groups: 0.6175" / 0.9050" / 0.3185" / 0.6170" / 0.8873" = avg. 0.6691" = 0.639 MOA

6. SpeyRod, SPR, LaRue Tobr 5.56, 77OTM Berger over 22.5gr Varget and Rem 7 1/2, (.649, 1.017, 1.039, .778, 1.072)=.911-.224=.687/1.047=.656moa

7.Jaqufrost: Home build 5.56 - Larue 20" barrel, Larue BCG, Larue MBT- Bushnell XRS 4.5-30, H-59 reticle - 77gr Norma Match. Groups: .640"/1.035"/.697"/.766"/1.028" = avg. .833" =.68 MOA

8.akethan OBR 16" 7.62 / IOR 4-14 MP8/ 168gr GMM .673/.979/.583/.939/.285=.6918

9. SpeyRod, LaRue Stealth 18"/13.2 + LaRue Lower + Burris sig select 3-12, 77gr Berger over Varget, ..380/.877/.725/.940/.627= ..710 MOA

10.InfiniteGrim: Home Build 18" LW50 5.56 / SWFA 5-20HD / Nosler 77gr Handloads: .701/.782/.580/.768/.744 = .715 MOA

11.FALARAK: Self built Krieger .223 20" LaRue Rail, LaRue MBT trigger, LaRue Harris bipod, PRS - Leupold VariX-III 6.5x20 in LaRue LT-104 - 77gr SMK handload 24.5gr Varget CCIBR - Groups 1.017 / 0.823 / 0.792 / 0.573 / 0.576 = avg .756" = .723 MOA

12. lefty-weaver-g19. Built by me. Black hole weaponry custom barrel, vltor upper, timney trigger, SWFA fixed 10X mrad scope. Hand loaded 69 grain smk H4895 .811, .640, .361, 1.044, .834, average .738

13. Mike_P: Larue 18" 7.62 PredaTobr with SilencerCo Saker 7.62 - Vortex Razor HD 5-20x in an LT135, FG.MM 168gr, Fed AE M1A, BH 168gr Match, Groups 0.966 / 0.843 / 0.879 / 0.637 / 0.458 = avg .756 MOA

14.GaJeep94YJ: Larue stealth upper 18", RRA lower with Larue MBT with the A2 stock. Nightforce 5.5-22x NP-R1. Winchester Match HPBT 69 gr., 0.829", 0.9995", 0.627", 0.813", 0.563" / 5 = 0.7663"

15. akethan 18" OBR .556 75gr Hornady .771 .462 .948 .846.814 = .768

16.Larue_Tactical tOBR 16" 556/ 77gr GMM .617 .623 .657 .969 .979= .769

17. MDMOORE99: Olympic Arms K8 5.56 - Primary Arms 4-14X44 Mil FFP Scope - Handloads. Groups .562/.876/.736/1.171/.724=avg .8138" = .777 MOA

18.Lennyo3034: Home build 223, Douglas SPR barrel with CLE chamber, Bushnell Elite SMRS 1-8.5X24, 69SMK over 8208. Groups: .989"/.612"/.673"/866"/.924"= avg. .813"= .777 MOA

19.Face454 16" AR Performance Barrel home build .223 Wylde, SWFA 20X scope, 77 SMK reloads. .771, .723, .920, .1.176, .53; .824 avg .7870 MOA

20.Skg_Mre_Lght: : DPMS Classic 20, Modified- Vortex PST 4-16x EBR-1 -Geiselle trigger- Handloads. Groups: .556"/ 1.261"/ .938"/ .582"/ .683"/ avg .927"= .8038 MOA:

21. Muad: Home-built SPR - LaRue MBT-2S - 20" LW barrel - Bushnell 6-24x50mm FFP, ADI 55gr BlitzKings. Groups: 1.099"/0.687"/0.628"/0.681"/1.125"/ avg. 0.844" = 0.806 MOA

22..Eric802:18" BHW barrel, PA 4-16x44 scope, 75gr BTHP handloads (LC brass, RE-15): .912, .731, 1.158, .720, .779; avg. .860", .821 MOA.

23.jaqufrost: Home built, 5.56 - 1:14 twist Green Mountain Rifle Barrel, CMMG trigger- Weaver 2-10x36 MDR- Federal 50gr Polymer Tip. Groups: 1.342"/1.251"/.832"/.762"/.495" = avg. .936" = .836 MOA

24. JoeyS, Larue stealth upper 18", RRA lower with Larue MBT with the A2 stock. Nightforce 5.5-22x NP-R1 Groups: .863"/ .849"/ .856"/ 1.053"/ .859" = avg. .896" = .856 MOA

25.BuickDan/AR-15 18" SPR homebrew .223/RRA 2-stage trigger/Mueller APT 4.5-14X40/Hornady 55 gr V-max handloads Groups: .744" .864" .716" .885" 1.101" Avg= .862" .8231MOA

26. JohnTlag: Knights LPR - Leupold CQBSS - Handloads: 25 grains BLC-2 with 77 grain SMK's in LC brass.. .736,.726,.581,1.030,1.070 = .829 MOA

27. Marcdjudge: LaRue OBR .308 16" - Geissele SSA-E + LaRue/Harris bipod + STR - Vortex Viper PST 4-16x in LT mount, 168gr FGMM, Groups .724 / .923 / .97 / .471 / 1.314 = 4.412 divided by 5/1.047 = .8427 average

28.GardensandGuns: BCM 18" upper/Stag Lower 5.56- G2S Trigger, Harris Bipod-Vortex Pst 4-16x, Hornady 55gr V-Max Varget. Groups: .871"/.896"/.954"/1.018"/.776" =Avg.903" = .8624 MOA

29. EVR: ArmaLite M15NM 5.56 - Factory Condition {polished trigger} - Redfield 4-12 scope PA Mount - Groups: 1.016/.852/1.079/.853/.733 = avg. .9066" = .866 MOA

30.Lennyo3034: LRB M25 in .308, Krieger barrel, Vortex Razor 5-20X50, Federal GMM 168grain. Groups: .983", .849", .706", .909", 1.167"= .922" average= .881 MOA

31. Face454 26" 6.5 Grendel Bartlien Barreled Precision Firearms Upper Nightforce 8-32x56, 123gr Hornady AMAX: 1.018, .692, 1.248, 1.065, .602 AVG: .925", .883 MOA

32.AR-180: Stag Lower with a Varmint parts kit, Bushnell Scope, 0.618" / 0.994" / 0.560" / 1.143" / 1.116" = 4.431" / 5 = 0.8862"

33. trobertson5-0:Knight's Armament SR15 5.56- Kreiger barrel- Leupold MK 1.5-5 SPR- MK262 76 gr. Groups: .889"/ 1.449"/ 1.04"/ .419"/ .924"/ avg .944 = .901 MOA

34.sgwlower 16" Larue Predatobr with NF 2.5-10X24 77 gr FGMM Bipod, rear bag .855 moa,.841 moa,.917 moa,1.011 moa, .895 moa AVG MOA: .903 moa

35.Draconis: Larue stealth upper 18", 1/8 twist, RRA lower Nightforce 5.5-22x NP-R1. Hornady Match HPBT 75 gr.,0.807", 1.069", 1.097", 0.727", 1.037" = 4.737" / 5 = 0.9474" = .905 MOA

36. Gahunter95. Larue Stealth upper 18", 223, RRA lower with Larue MBT with A2 stock, Atlas bipod. Nightforce 5.5-22x NP-R1. FGMM 77gr. Groups 1.405, 0.642, 0.679, 1.225, 0.829. = 4.780 / 5 = 0.956. 0.913 MOA

37.Ronnl001/Les Baer thunder ranch ar15/.596+.625+.965+1.023+1.168+1.392"/6=.9615" = .918 MOA AVERAGE.

38.jaqufrost: home built 5.56 - DPMS MK12 barrel, Geissele SD-C - Vortex Viper HS-T 5-15x - 77gr SMK 23.4gr Varget/23.5gr Varget. Groups: .636"/.888"/1.407"/1.555"/1.158" = avg. 1.1288" =.921 MOA

I do see my name and Larue pops up quite a few times though.  I don't think most of us are just shooting dirt.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:48:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a tactical black swingline stapler with a high capacity staple holder.  Sadly, they were out of the red ones.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#19]
How many mounts does Geissele have sold to the DOD?

None, yet. Same applies to LaRue triggers.

But by the above argument, Geissele's mounts are garbage and only will be used by tards shooting dirt.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:39:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why I only run Eotech.  It has an NSN and its widely used by SOF.

Fuck that other dirt-shooter Team Wolf bullshit, I need something that is extensively tested and reliable for life-safety applications in any condition.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Ain't. Nothing like a G thing bay bay...one doped out trigger going bang bang
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#22]
When SSA-E triggers were on sale they arrived in a couple of days. Both times. When G2S triggers were on sale the two I ordered were delivered in a couple days. When MBT's were on sale  they were delivered in....well, it has been almost 30 days and I'm still waiting. Just sayin'. I'm good with waiting, but if it were anyone other than Larue there would be plenty of "can't sell from an empty cart"  comments coming from the peanut gallery. Heck there may be those comments I didn't bother reading the whole thread.

My Larue 308 mags  for the AR10 are some slick shit. Like I said, I'm good with the wait.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's why I only run Eotech.  It has an NSN and its widely used by SOF.

Fuck that other dirt-shooter Team Wolf bullshit, I need something that is extensively tested and reliable for life-safety applications in any condition.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/1/2016 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#25]
My order still shows back-ordered...

Still waiting on hats, I guess.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Just got a shipping notification for the most recent MBT sale. Looking forward to comparing it to the SSA, SSA-E, SD-C, SD-E and SD3G.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Mine hit on Friday should be here at the end of this week
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Valentines for the new sale? I'm still waiting on the old sale.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think Mark said six new machines go online this month. They won't be coming near Valentines, but his backlog should start catching up fast.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 2:40:32 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I think Mark said six new machines go online this month. They won't be coming near Valentines, but his backlog should start catching up fast.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mine still shows Back order, but I know it'll come sooner then my EOTech check or ATF tax stamps, haha!

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 3:12:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I just put one in my Colt.  It's an excellent trigger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As much as I enjoy my Geissele trigger, I think my next trigger purchase will be a CMC drop in flat trigger.  I might regret it, but I think it's worth a try.

I just put one in my Colt.  It's an excellent trigger.

Agreed.  I got one last year and love it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 3:34:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
When SSA-E triggers were on sale they arrived in a couple of days. Both times. When G2S triggers were on sale the two I ordered were delivered in a couple days. When MBT's were on sale  they were delivered in....well, it has been almost 30 days and I'm still waiting. Just sayin'. I'm good with waiting, but if it were anyone other than Larue there would be plenty of "can't sell from an empty cart"  comments coming from the peanut gallery. Heck there may be those comments I didn't bother reading the whole thread.

My Larue 308 mags  for the AR10 are some slick shit. Like I said, I'm good with the wait.

View Quote

Where did you buy your SSA-Es for $125? I doubt Geissele could keep them in stock at that price, either.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:20:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm happy with all my Geissele triggers and see no reason to stop buying them... Besides, I'll spend a few extra bucks to support a company that has class
View Quote

this

I'm fairly sure my next trigger purchase will be Geissele
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 4:52:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

this

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm happy with all my Geissele triggers and see no reason to stop buying them... Besides, I'll spend a few extra bucks to support a company that has class

this

Donating a $3000 rifle to support a forum member you've never met seems pretty classy to me.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Donating a $3000 rifle to support a forum member you've never met seems pretty classy to me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this

Someone is gonna get loved tenderly.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not worried. I know they will come.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:32:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You can bet your sweet bippy you'll get them ... every one delivered seems to sell two more.

ETA - I'm making a cameo post-retirement-from-GD appearance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

You can bet your sweet bippy you'll get them ... every one delivered seems to sell two more.

I have no doubt. I've already said in one of these threads once I receive mine I will order more.

Plan to keep them on order until I fill every lower and have a few on reserve for future lowers.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

when should the triggers be done from the last sale?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I received mine yesterday.  Ordered 12/28, #304343.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. Ordered 1-1-16. #306536
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:47:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Mark - that post makes an old Engineers' heart glow. Nice Data.

BTW, My son's trigger showed up on Wednesday. He has drill this weekend but we will get it installed tonight. I can't wait!

You wouldn't happen to have a couple Rock River's around that you could test?

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 3:53:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Come on Mark, I got form 1's clearing and still waiting on this trigger. haha!
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#48]
We know...
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We know...
View Quote

Heard they had some rain down that way.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Still the best
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top