Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Not WWIII, but the destruction of America from within.

Vote next Nov. This is arguably one of, if not the, most important election in modern time. If any of the D candidates win the WH, we're done. America will be forever changed, mark my words. Remember that when you get pissy because 'your guy' didn't get the nod and contemplate staying home on election day.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
No pie?

Poll is fail.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:43:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think we are.
View Quote

I think ww3 started with the embassy hostage taking in Iran in 79. Maybe even Munich. We sure didn't see it, but that's how it happens too. In the same way the treaty at Versailles fomented ww2, maybe the creation of Isreal set the stage for ww3. Not meant to blame Isreal,  btw.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
All it needs is Russia or China to jump ugly.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.

As discussed during my orientation at work at a certain command responsible for that part of the world....

Russia, (a country from the north of Israel) has inserted itself into the AO. Iran wants a bomb. Israel can't let this happen. Russia of course supports Iran and now has forces between Israel and Iran geographically. So let's say Iran gets close to the bomb and Israel launches an attack. Well Russia doesn't care for IDF planes flying over their forces so they shoot a couple down. Well Israel can't stand that obviously. One, an existential crisis still exists if Iran gets a bomb so the strike must go on, two, they now have to return fire on Russia. So now Russia and Israel are at war. That emboldens the rest of the ME, especially Iran because now they can finally knock Israel off. So here we come to defend Israel. Now we are off to the races. All the remaining parts of the Bible ready to come true.

I remember talking as a high schooler about Biblical prophecy and stuff and thinking that Russia was the logical attacker from the north that is predicted but it seemed so unrealistic because they weren't really on the world stage and why would they ever be attacking Israel? But I will damned if they aren't in the perfect spot for that shit to kick right off.
View Quote

This for sure
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How else would you characterize another proxy war with Russia?
View Quote

Not as a World War. For that matter, I think the term, "proxy war," is nonsense. A "proxy" is a substitute, a stand-in, someone who acts on behalf of someone else.

I don't know of anybody we've fought that was fighting for Russia. All of the opponents we've waged war against were fighting for themselves, not for Russia.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
WWIII started already. One side just doesn't want to admit it...
View Quote

To paraphrase another.....The revolution is already happening. The enemy has us concerned we might start it while they count their victories.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:47:17 PM EDT
[#8]
NO!

World War 1 never truly ended.

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's arguably been going on for over a decade now.
View Quote

What? It's been going on for at least 43 years. This is not the start of anything. It's peaks and valleys of a long-term process.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I think it's warming up
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:52:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What? It's been going on for at least 43 years. This is not the start of anything. It's peaks and valleys of a long-term process.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I personally don't know anyone who has been alive over the past 43 years, who would agree with you.  But that's just my view.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not as a World War. For that matter, I think the term, "proxy war," is nonsense. A "proxy" is a substitute, a stand-in, someone who acts on behalf of someone else.

I don't know of anybody we've fought that was fighting for Russia. All of the opponents we've waged war against were fighting for themselves, not for Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have forces in Syria fighting Asad.

Russia has forces in Syria fighting for Asad.

What would you call it?
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#13]
If anything, they need to let ISIS keep pulling all of the extremest and fundamentalist fucks out of the western world to consolidate them into one place in the Middle East.  Once they have vacuumed all of them up into a single "nation", they can just nuke the fucking thing and end the whole problem.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:56:29 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

absolutely; and I'm not convinced we're going to win this one.
If the US lost a modern war, it'd only be because we the government lost the balls to fight it.

http://i.imgur.com/qenRlTU.jpg
Point taken.  

Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:56:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If anything, they need to let ISIS keep pulling all of the extremest and fundamentalist fucks out of the western world to consolidate them into one place in the Middle East.  Once they have vacuumed all of them up into a single "nation", they can just nuke the fucking thing and end the whole problem.
View Quote

Brilliant.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not WWIII, but the destruction of America from within.

Vote next Nov. This is arguably one of, if not the, most important election in modern time. If any of the D candidates win the WH, we're done. America will be forever changed, mark my words. Remember that when you get pissy because 'your guy' didn't get the nod and contemplate staying home on election day.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#17]
The concept of world war will change through the next one. America an other nations will be at war within their own borders against their own. The globalists will capitalize.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:02:26 AM EDT
[#18]
George W. Bush reminded us every day after 9/11 that America was a nation at war.  It wasn't called "the Long War" in military circles for nothing, either.

Now, some people act like the terror attacks in Paris are the new yardstick by which we can measure the state of war and peace.  

Idiots.  

Just a reminder, people:  The enemy has a vote, whether you like it not.  Deal with it.

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#19]
More like "Cold War II".
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:07:10 AM EDT
[#20]
ROFL. What a collection of the truly delusional!
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Well, you could call it WWIII, or you could call it "prophecy"

Either way, yes...I believe we are.

There are some very interesting puzzle pieces coming into alignment that 10-20-30 years ago people said you were crazy if you thought they would happen.

One big one I see soon is from Isaiah 17:1.....Damascus being reduced to a pile of rubble. When that happens that will be a big "I told you so" for a lot of people.

WWIII will be nothing like the first two.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:09:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I personally don't know anyone who has been alive over the past 43 years, who would agree with you.  But that's just my view.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Shah of Iran agrees with me. So do nine Israeli athletes. Assad's probably on board as well, along with Mubarak.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Start a drum circle and make it better.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:17:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
NO!

View Quote

This.   We are still fighting out the peace settlements of ww1.  We did the European borders in the 1940s.  Now is the time for the internal borders of the Ottoman Empire
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:19:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.   We are still fighting out the peace settlements of ww1.  We did the European borders in the 1940s.  Now is the time for the internal borders of the Ottoman Empire
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO!

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They have already attacked them in the past. Why wouldn't they again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So let's say Iran gets close to the bomb and Israel launches an attack. Well Russia doesn't care for IDF planes flying over their forces so they shoot a couple down. Well Israel can't stand that obviously. One, an existential crisis still exists if Iran gets a bomb so the strike must go on, two, they now have to return fire on Russia. So now Russia and Israel are at war.

Two things wrong with that scenario.

1. Despite the blusterings of Netan-yahoo, Israel isn't going to attack Iran.
2. The Israelis aren't dumb enough to start a war with Russia.

They have already attacked them in the past. Why wouldn't they again?

Please refresh my memory. When did Israel attack Iran?
If Iran gets within spitting distance of a bomb you are out of your mind if you think Israel won't attack. They have no option not to...

Don't be silly. There is always the option not to.
ETA: And as for attacking Russia...the idea is that if Russia impedes a strike on Iran or takes any action against Israeli forces to stop said attack then Isreal would respond. Again what makes you think they wouldn't?

Because Russia is much bigger and tougher than the Arab enemies that Israel has fought in the past. A war with Russia would likely be very costly for Israel, and I doubt they would be willing to pay the price. Especially since it'd be risking annihilation.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:27:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
Enlighten us oh wise one.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Yes, the last 15 yrs were just the opening prelude.

Now that the Russians have entered stage left to save their

buddy Assad.....and will have to defend Iran whether we or the

Isreali's bomb them......Then comes the expansion of the wars

dragging Nato and the US into direct confrontation with nuclear

armed radical jihadi's throughout the M.E. backed by Russia.

It's going to be a long show.....get the Xtra large bag of popcorn.

Not to mention the side show, China and the Norks gettin'

rowdy and flexin' their muscles.

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What would you call it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you call it?

AFAIK, "we" do not have forces in Syria fighting Asad. There are Syrian rebels fighting Asad, but they are fighting for themselves, not for us.

I would call it a rebellion, or perhaps a civil war.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:33:36 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

AFAIK, "we" do not have forces in Syria fighting Asad. There are Syrian rebels fighting Asad, but they are fighting for themselves, not for us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What would you call it?

Google " European Civil War "
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:37:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Well, we're over due for a WW.

Time to cull the herd... There are just too many of us on this planet.

Sad, but I think that's pretty much what it's all about.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:38:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you call it?

Since the 1950s

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest talking about military in Syria

Chad Williams on SOF in Syria (on CNN)

BBC Report on same
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:40:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yes.

As discussed during my orientation at work at a certain command responsible for that part of the world....

Russia, (a country from the north of Israel) has inserted itself into the AO. Iran wants a bomb. Israel can't let this happen. Russia of course supports Iran and now has forces between Israel and Iran geographically. So let's say Iran gets close to the bomb and Israel launches an attack. Well Russia doesn't care for IDF planes flying over their forces so they shoot a couple down. Well Israel can't stand that obviously. One, an existential crisis still exists if Iran gets a bomb so the strike must go on, two, they now have to return fire on Russia. So now Russia and Israel are at war. That emboldens the rest of the ME, especially Iran because now they can finally knock Israel off. So here we come to defend Israel. Now we are off to the races. All the remaining parts of the Bible ready to come true.
View Quote

Please tell me that your orientation was more of an informal kaffeklatsch around the water cooler than a formal, no-shit assessment by analysts for that region.

I say this because the relationships between Israel and Russia are a little more intertwined than what you describe. Not just economically and culturally, but militarily. Russia supported Israel's military actions against an Iranian proxy during last year's mini war.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No. It's not even close to being a war, let alone a World War.
View Quote

This

China would have to be involved and no one has invited them yet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:49:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No. It's not even close to being a war, let alone a World War.

This

Give it time.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:52:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Because terrorists attacked a major city?  Asymmetric war is the new norm, forget everything you know about conventional wars.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:55:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Because terrorists attacked a major city?  Asymmetric war is the new norm, forget everything you know about conventional wars.
View Quote

Oh no, the Paris attacks don't even factor into this.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 12:58:28 AM EDT
[#38]
For sure we are. Tell tale signs from the fake economy and what's going on worldwide with ISIS.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yes
View Quote

Nice avatar...NO?
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 1:12:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yes, and it will be the end of us all
View Quote

I'm still holding out hope for Texas. Of course the United States would rather nuke Texas than fight islamic terrorism right now.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 1:31:55 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I'm still holding out hope for Texas. Of course the United States would rather nuke Texas than fight islamic terrorism right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and it will be the end of us all

Go on  

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#42]
So did mdk89 get banned or what?

I was all rared up for a story about gog and magog battling it out over demon bigfoots riding dinosaurs.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:19:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Well, we're over due for a WW.

Time to cull the herd... There are just too many of us on this planet.

Sad, but I think that's pretty much what it's all about.
View Quote

I beginning to think that is what they are up to. As its far easier to control smaller populations.

Though, it would take a nuclear war to make any sizable dent out of the what? 7 Billion? people to really be truly acceptable to these mentally corrupt leftists.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:30:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Who knows.

To think there won't be another one, eventually............

Humanity seems geared towards circular errors in judgment.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:31:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's arguably been going on for over a decade nowalmost 1500 years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:33:10 AM EDT
[#46]
I hope so.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 2:33:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I love an eloquent, coherent, persuasive rebuttal.

Link Posted: 11/17/2015 6:32:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Well, you could call it WWIII, or you could call it "prophecy"

Either way, yes...I believe we are.

There are some very interesting puzzle pieces coming into alignment that 10-20-30 years ago people said you were crazy if you thought they would happen.

One big one I see soon is from Isaiah 17:1.....Damascus being reduced to a pile of rubble. When that happens that will be a big "I told you so" for a lot of people.

WWIII will be nothing like the first two.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 7:06:21 AM EDT
[#49]
I voted no.

Global leaders will just appease the masses with more free shit.

Soon free shit will run out and global leaders will enable martial law on their countries.

No war, just martial law.
Link Posted: 11/17/2015 7:18:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
World War III will almost certainly involve western civilization's last ditch attempt to save itself from islamic destruction, but I think we're about mid way through an extended build-up to that point. If Hillary Clinton is elected, the race toward WWIII will likely accelerate dramatically. Weakness is provocative.
View Quote

Funny thing about wars.  They often happen before everyone is ready, and before everyone thinks it will start.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top