Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 11/8/2015 10:54:06 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/11/06/christian-daycare-worker-fired-refusing-call-little-girl-boy/

"HOUSTON, Texas — Two daycare workers have been fired for refusing to go along with the center’s transgender agenda. Madeline Kirksey, one of the workers who is an author of a Christian book, says her religious liberty rights have been violated. The two were fired after refusing to call a little girl a boy.

The two male parents of a six-year-old little girl told employees at the school to refer to their daughter as a boy, and to call her by a new masculine name. The little girl’s hair had also been cut like a boy’s.

Kirksey told Breitbart Texas in an interview, that the problem was not so much with the transgender issue as it was with telling young children that the little girl was a boy when she was not, and with calling her “John” (not the name given) when that was not her name.

She, and another worker who does not want to be identified, were fired from the Childrens’ Lighthouse Learning Center in Katy, Texas, a city just west of Houston.

The school distributed guidelines to the teachers called “How to Handle Transgender Students.” The printed guidelines were obtained from the internet and can be read at this link.

The guidelines and the instructions given the teachers included six rules, one of which was “Help defend their dignity.” Another, was to “Educate yourself and your students.” The Christian worker said she did not believe it “was our job,” to thrust the issue on the small children of other parents. She said the school should not force their beliefs on the children, or on her, or upon other parents.

The author of the Christian book, “In Pursuit of the Promise,” said the other children should not be exposed at such an early age to the issue of transgender or “gender identity,” and felt that the two male parents were imposing the issue on their little girl.

“I don’t think we should be talking to other people’s children who are under the age of 18 about being transgender,” Kirksey said in an interview with Fox26 in Houston. Both of the fired workers agreed on this point.

Kirksey said that prior to this happening, she had been commended for the good work that she was doing at the school. After she refused to call the little girl by her new masculine name, and to tell the other children to do so, and to say that the little girl was a little boy, the daycare worker was written-up for alleged infractions that she did not believe were based in reality. She has worked at the school for over a year.

The fired worker notified Child Protective Services that the little girl was being told that she is now a little boy. She believes that it is up to professionals to determine if the little girl is just confused, or if the new gender is being forced upon the little girl.

Kirksey says sometimes the little girl refers to herself as a little boy, and sometimes she tells the other children to not call her a boy or to refer to her by her masculine name.

The Childrens’ Lighthouse in Katy is just one of the school franchise’s that are all over the country. The company is based in Fort Worth and according to its website, there are 37 learning centers in seven states. The school cares for children ages six weeks to twelve years old.

The City of Houston just received national attention for an election that submitted a city ordinance to the voters. The measure, defeated by a margin of 61-39 percent, would have allowed transgendered men, or men who “identify” with being a woman, to use women’s bathrooms, locker room, and shower facilities. Houston’s openly gay mayor said that passing the ordinance is something that is very “personal” to her. As reported by Breitbart Texas, pastors who worked to defeat the ordinance say the measure is part of a leftist national agenda."
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Da Fuq????
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Those parents need help.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 10:57:04 AM EDT
[#3]
when assholes collide
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
the Zombie apocalypse can't come soon enough.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Lets replaced "Christian" with "Muslim" then see what happens.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
when assholes collide
View Quote

That's not how it works.  It's dicks and assholes.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes I'm sure the 6 year old is totally on board with all of this. Those "parents" should be institutionalized.  

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Some things are just hard to believe.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes I'm sure the 6 year old is totally on board with all of this. Those "parents" should be institutionalized.  

View Quote

I was thinking that they should be charged with child abuse.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep.. no agenda here. Move along folks.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I dont even want to know what else those parents are doing to that poor girl.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#12]
But rghd muslens can get huge cash settlements for refusing to deliver beer based on religious beliefs
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Those parents need help.
View Quote

Who are you to judge?
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Wait, I've been assured nobody is trying to force their beliefs on anyone.  They're just "trans" and happy.  Article must obviously be a lie.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:03:21 AM EDT
[#15]
There is no agenda
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#17]
That is too crazy to be true,but I wouldn't doubt it. Since when does a 6 y/o know what he/she is, let alone if they want to grow and be a firefighter or fire truck? Those "males" need to have their heads examined and the little girl taken away from them. That is wrong at so many levels. Poor kid.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm going with intentional hit job, from the beginning.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:05:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Who are you to judge?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those parents need help.

Who are you to judge?

With all respect...  And with the requisite calmness of mind...

This is GD!  Judging is what is done here.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Who are you to judge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those parents need help.

Who are you to judge?

A rational adult.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#22]
End of days and all that.
Read up on it.

All that is evil is now righteous and all that is righteous is evil.

We still have a ways to fall, but in moral decline there is no terminal velocity.
We are building up speed faster than 9.8 meters/second in a vacuum.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

yeah wtf, that kid probably only wants to watch cartoons and play with other kids.  How the fuck would she know about gender identity .  Whacko parents, kid is doomed
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
lol

So two employees were fired because they refused to do their jobs the way the their employer told them to.  Sounds like a good firing to me.

But I guess everyone is a victim and a special snowflake these days, and thinks that their job is a place where everyone has to cater to them.  

View Quote

As an obligated reporter I would file this under emotional and mental abuse immediately and be forced to call CPS. The child is unable to make that decision at her age and the story tells that the 'dads' were the ones who made the girl into a boy.

It's like saying my child likes to sleep in a cage so we let them or they like to pretend they are a dog 24/7.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#25]
The little girl is who I feel sorry for, her parents are fucking her life up and setting her up early for years upon years of mental health issue. It truly makes me sad to know this not being considered abuse.  She is not old enough to figure out whether or not she wants this horrible choice.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
lol

So two employees were fired because they refused to do their jobs the way the their employer told them to.  Sounds like a good firing to me.

But I guess everyone is a victim and a special snowflake these days, and thinks that their job is a place where everyone has to cater to them.  

View Quote

And if the situation was reversed we know exactly how it'd go.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:09:47 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Yep.. no agenda here. Move along folks.
View Quote
You're damn right there is no agenda.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

lol

View Quote

Fundamentally yes, sure, absolutely. But the real issue here are the implications that go well beyond that. Making other children in the same age group contend with the issue of transsexualism?  That's bending their brains in such an unnatural way at this stage and it's a matter for the parents to decide how to address. Sure they can vote with their feet. How known is this among the other parents?

Stopping at the employers ability to hire and fire at will ignores that. It's a red herring.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#29]

this is the perfect... perfect.. perfect, example of what i have been saying about all this transgender nonsense thats been coming out.... by people claiming their little boy/girl whos 5-6 years old is really another gender trapped in the wrong body.

..even going to far as demanding plastic surgery and hormone therapy for little kids, who have no clue what sexuality even is.. much less who they really are... .. its not the kids, its the screwed up adults... how this is not child abuse i have no idea.
this is a story about two gay men, who have apparently adopted a daughter... but are trying to litterally turn her into a boy.... the poor kids going to be so messed up later in life, that i just about guarantee either full time therapy or suicide.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#30]
I read as far as two male parents.

That is all I need to know that that poor girl will be all fucked up as an adult.
God protect her from the demons that will haunt her.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:14:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Someone needs to call CPS on "John's" daddies.  
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

I don't think anyone cares about them getting fired.  I think that part of the story is just an excuse to write about two gay men raising a 6YO girl as a boy.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Euthanized

Put where it belongs in this thread.
It maybe used multiple times.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone cares about them getting fired.  I think that part of the story is just an excuse to write about two gay men raising a 6YO girl as a boy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

i can guarantee.. if you had professionals talk to that 6 year old alone... they would learn some scary assed stuff the parents are teaching her....    they probably wanted a boy to start with, and could not get one....... or they hate women..... or hell, just want to dabble with creating a transgender child, and forcing society to accept them, or BAM.. lawsuits.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:19:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

Agreed. I also bet the two fired don't care to make this about themselves, but more about our society as a whole and these fucked up issues.  They need the kid taken from them.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

Looks to me that 2 child care givers were concerned about abuse in the home and got fired for it.

Despite the fact that they're legally obligated to do something about it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:20:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

They made a call based on their convictions. And suffered the consequences. I see nothing snowflake about it.

Consistency and personnel integrity. They have it.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:23:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wait, I've been assured nobody is trying to force their beliefs on anyone.  They're just "trans" and happy.  Article must obviously be a lie.
View Quote

Not only that but pretty much everyone has told me that a gay couple raising kids is the best thing to ever happen.  People keep assuring me that straight and "cisgender" people are all a bunch of redneck, unfit parents, while gays and "trans" are all super caring level headed people who make great parents since they are so progressive and hip.

I really don't care what consenting ADULTS do, but leave children out of it.   I guess I'm just an old redneck clinging to those old" views", the type of person that the libtards wish would just die off, but I believe a child should have a REAL mother and father.  In twenty years we will see the damage all the progressive thinking has done.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

Nothing.  If anything, the gay parents would have apologized for offending the Muslims.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The little girl is who I feel sorry for, her parents are fucking her life up and setting her up early for years upon years of mental health issue. It truly makes me sad to know this not being considered abuse.  She is not old enough to figure out whether or not she wants this horrible choice.

View Quote

If the state steps in on this and says you cant raise you child "this way". I what other matters can they step in and say likewise.
State, "why are teaching about God. You cant teach them about make believe things"

See how this could all be a big set up to invite the man into your life.
Chess not checkers. They have an agenda and BIG plan on how to implement it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:24:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Time to find a new job.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
i can guarantee.. if you had professionals talk to that 6 year old alone... they would learn some scary assed stuff the parents are teaching her....    they probably wanted a boy to start with, and could not get one....... or they hate women..... or hell, just want to dabble with creating a transgender child, and forcing society to accept them, or BAM.. lawsuits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

It is not coincidence that two gay fathers have a child that is magically.... gay.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#44]
How far we've come. Now gay couples can gaslight their own kids, with the help of institutional bureaucracies,  into believing things, to fit an agenda, instead of letting the kid figure it out for themselves somewhere/ sometime down the road. Progressivism. Yeah!!!!
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:26:48 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Looks to me that 2 child care givers were concerned about abuse in the home and got fired for it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

The mandated reporter angle did occur to me, but will be lost in political etiquette.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#46]

The two male parents of a six-year-old little girl
View Quote

Here's the problem

A 6yo (and younger) has no clue about sex. These two are the issue

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How far we've come. Now gay couples can gaslight their own kids, with the help of institutional bureaucracies,  into believing things, to fit an agenda, instead of letting the kid figure it out for themselves somewhere/ sometime down the road. Progressivism. Yeah!!!!
View Quote

"Give me a child for the first seven years, and he is mine."
-Adolph Hitler

This poor kids' mind is going to be twisted out of shape by her faggot "parents", and she'll likely never be able to un-fuck it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No kidding, right? Muslims don't have to deliver alcohol, but if you're a Christian...
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

a lie is a lie prof. I can call myself elvis but it don't make it so.all of this transgender agenda is to empower the crazy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top