Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They made a call based on their convictions. And suffered the consequences. I see nothing snowflake about it.

Consistency and personnel integrity. They have it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

So two employees were fired because they refused to do their jobs the way the their employer told them to.  Sounds like a good firing to me.

But I guess everyone is a victim and a special snowflake these days, and thinks that their job is a place where everyone has to cater to them.  

They made a call based on their convictions. And suffered the consequences. I see nothing snowflake about it.

Consistency and personnel integrity. They have it.

To some, you're speaking Greek.  Some, that is...
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Do what the boss says.  If you can't, quit.  If you won't, get fired.

No employee has the right to disobey the boss on matters that are not unhealthy or unsafe.

Now, is calling a girl a boy and v.v. a bad thing?  I believe so.  But that is for the parents to decide and it is for the day care to accept or reject.

Please note, I am a conservative, born-again, Bible-believing Christian.

I wish American Christians would stop bitching about this sort of stuff and stop calling it persecution.

If being told to call Andrea Andy is persecution to you, go to Africa or Asia and see what real persecution is.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Just call all the kids "it", that's what my vet does.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No employee has the right to disobey the boss on matters that are not unhealthy or unsafe.

Now, is calling a girl a boy and v.v. a bad thing?  I believe so.  But that is for the parents to decide and it is for the day care to accept or reject.

I wish American Christians would stop bitching about this sort of stuff and stop calling it persecution.

If being told to call Andrea Andy is persecution to you, go to Africa or Asia and see what real persecution is.
View Quote

being told you have to commit to a lie is unethical and stupid.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some things are just hard to believe.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't do any unethical stuff at work, but boy I could list a ton of stupid shit I do. But, I want that free dental and pension.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this case, I would consider it damaging to the little girl.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
That poor girl is going to be all sorts of fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

If it is not persecution what is it if another religion gets a total pass for doing the same exact thing that gets a Christian in trouble?

Muslims refuse to bake Gay wedding cakes all the time but they are not being sued, fined, or ran out business.  Muslims can refuse to do their job because they find it iky and if they get fired for it it's "Religious discrimination"

I want to end this post with "Fuck "<insert thing here>" but I can't because it might cause someone to come down with Sudden Jihad Syndrome.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone cares about them getting fired.  I think that part of the story is just an excuse to write about two gay men raising a 6YO girl as a boy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

So two employees were fired because they refused to do their jobs the way the their employer told them to.  Sounds like a good firing to me.

But I guess everyone is a victim and a special snowflake these days, and thinks that their job is a place where everyone has to cater to them.  

I don't think anyone cares about them getting fired.  I think that part of the story is just an excuse to write about two gay men raising a 6YO girl as a boy.

I am sure it is a total coincidence that to gays raising a little girl (who isn't even old enough to understand gender identity) that happens to identify as a boy.  

That fucking girl is being coached.  Anyone that can't see that is lying to themselves.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#11]
What a world we live in.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is child abuse plane and simple.  The child at 6 years of age is being forced into a role play that she has no choice in.  They are simply reporting a violation. And what's even more surprising is that a born again, Bible believing Christian couldn't see that.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:17:02 PM EDT
[#13]
That kid needs to be taken from these fucktards and now before they fuck the kid for life.
Assholes with an agender!
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Two male parents.

How our country has fallen since the Kenya was elected.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:20:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is child abuse plane and simple.  The child at 6 years of age is being forced into a role play that she has no choice in.  They are simply reporting a violation. And what's even more surprising is that a born again, Bible believing Christian couldn't see that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see what being a Christian should even have to do with it.

If she was 18 or 20 or whatever, old enough make that decision on her own than whatever.  

But she is fucking 6.  That girl will probably medically have her gender "changed" before she even understands what is really happening.

When she does finally reach an age where she is able to understand what happened, and why, oh jeez I can't even Imagine.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are completely incorrect. Mental and emotional abuse are REQUIRED to be reported. If dad and dad decide their kid is now a dog and has to take a crap and pee on the lawn, is that ok? A kid being endangered by emotional and psychological trauma by being forced to act contrary to their person is the same thing.

It's just magical that shit like this only happens to flaming SJW people's kids. I guess because my 4 year old was fighting imaginary orcs yesterday I should call her Arawinn and say she identifies as an elf now.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#17]
This is but one of many double standards the mentally ill hypocrites on left like to play.
If someone doesn't want to do their job based on their convictions or morals they need to be removed....end of discussion.
But when Liberal politicians or government workers refuse to do their job based on their convictions like giving sanctuary cities to illegals, not enforcing the laws they do not like, not enforcing border security, well that is their right.

They should not be fired, removed from office, have funding cut for disobeying unjust laws or work place rules. So long as it is a Liberal cause they can pick and choose which rules or laws are to be enforced based on their self-righteousness.
Do your job or get fired...unless it supports Liberal beliefs; only then you are standing up for what is right as you see fit and should be applauded and never removed.
Of course most of this Liberal hypocrisy is almost always rooted in their deep intolerance of any views they do not agree with, usually based on their pathological religious or racial hate.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#18]
When I was 6, I literally wanted to grow up to be a tiger. Imagine my kindergarten or 1st grade teacher getting the axe and losing thier livelihood for not adressing me as such.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

End of days and all that.

Read up on it.

All that is evil is now righteous and all that is righteous is evil.

We still have a ways to fall, but in moral decline there is no terminal velocity.

We are building up speed faster than 9.8 meters/second in a vacuum.
View Quote
This is GD. We're all to 'edgy' to believe in evil.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#20]
we told ya so....
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Time to counter sue the the parents and have them declared unfit and have the poor kid taken to some sane adults to live with.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#22]
How does a 6 year old know it's a transgender?
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How does a 6 year old know it's a transgender?
View Quote

She is told she is.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:40:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph..is for good men to do nothing"
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Those parents need help.
View Quote

Help? What they need is to not be around children and to stop mentally destroying that little girl.

That little girl
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm confused. Are we allowed to tell people what sex they are, or not?
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

Yeah, are you seriously defending the adults who ar mentally abusing/neglecting a six year old by telling her she's a boy?

Your "LOL" is neither clever or astute nor does it make you intellectually superior.  It makes you look ridiculous.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#28]
This is insanity.

My 6 year old tells us she hates boys and never wants to have kids.  Should we have her ovaries removed?  

Lord, help us.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I was thinking that they should be charged with child abuse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes I'm sure the 6 year old is totally on board with all of this. Those "parents" should be institutionalized.  

I was thinking that they should be charged with child abuse.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Who are you to judge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those parents need help.

Who are you to judge?

Stop judging me
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Who are you to judge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those parents need help.

Who are you to judge?

10,000 years of human civilization gives that right.
Moral relativism (sometimes known as political correctness) is killing western civilization.  What's left will be islam.   Make things easy for them - wear a shirt with a loose collar.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:48:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

And another willing accomplice to the destruction of western civilization.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/11/06/christian-daycare-worker-fired-refusing-call-little-girl-boy/

"HOUSTON, Texas — Two daycare workers have been fired for refusing to go along with the center’s transgender agenda. Madeline Kirksey, one of the workers who is an author of a Christian book, says her religious liberty rights have been violated. The two were fired after refusing to call a little girl a boy.

The two male parents of a six-year-old little girl told employees at the school to refer to their daughter as a boy, and to call her by a new masculine name. The little girl’s hair had also been cut like a boy’s.

Kirksey told Breitbart Texas in an interview, that the problem was not so much with the transgender issue as it was with telling young children that the little girl was a boy when she was not, and with calling her “John” (not the name given) when that was not her name.

She, and another worker who does not want to be identified, were fired from the Childrens’ Lighthouse Learning Center in Katy, Texas, a city just west of Houston.

The school distributed guidelines to the teachers called “How to Handle Transgender Students.” The printed guidelines were obtained from the internet and can be read at this link.

The guidelines and the instructions given the teachers included six rules, one of which was “Help defend their dignity.” Another, was to “Educate yourself and your students.” The Christian worker said she did not believe it “was our job,” to thrust the issue on the small children of other parents. She said the school should not force their beliefs on the children, or on her, or upon other parents.

The author of the Christian book, “In Pursuit of the Promise,” said the other children should not be exposed at such an early age to the issue of transgender or “gender identity,” and felt that the two male parents were imposing the issue on their little girl.

“I don’t think we should be talking to other people’s children who are under the age of 18 about being transgender,” Kirksey said in an interview with Fox26 in Houston. Both of the fired workers agreed on this point.

Kirksey said that prior to this happening, she had been commended for the good work that she was doing at the school. After she refused to call the little girl by her new masculine name, and to tell the other children to do so, and to say that the little girl was a little boy, the daycare worker was written-up for alleged infractions that she did not believe were based in reality. She has worked at the school for over a year.

The fired worker notified Child Protective Services that the little girl was being told that she is now a little boy. She believes that it is up to professionals to determine if the little girl is just confused, or if the new gender is being forced upon the little girl.

Kirksey says sometimes the little girl refers to herself as a little boy, and sometimes she tells the other children to not call her a boy or to refer to her by her masculine name.

The Childrens’ Lighthouse in Katy is just one of the school franchise’s that are all over the country. The company is based in Fort Worth and according to its website, there are 37 learning centers in seven states. The school cares for children ages six weeks to twelve years old.

The City of Houston just received national attention for an election that submitted a city ordinance to the voters. The measure, defeated by a margin of 61-39 percent, would have allowed transgendered men, or men who “identify” with being a woman, to use women’s bathrooms, locker room, and shower facilities. Houston’s openly gay mayor said that passing the ordinance is something that is very “personal” to her. As reported by Breitbart Texas, pastors who worked to defeat the ordinance say the measure is part of a leftist national agenda."
View Quote

Hmm.  What do you think?

And the gay lobby insists that there is nothing wrong with gay adoption and it's not about recruitment.

Child abuse is EXACTLY what this is.

Fun fact about "transgenders:" it is a diagnosable MENTAL ILLNESS in the DSM-5, you do not play into or reinforce a mental disease.  Also, one of the diagnostic criteria is that it can only be diagnosed in, or after, adolesce, why?  Because when it appears in young children, provided it is not reinforced like it is here, it will usually self correct by adolesce, after that it is much harder to treat because it has started to make structural changes in the brain.  Bottom line (and this comes to me from a very liberal practicing clinician (psychiatrist), of all people, who teaches my abnormal psych class and normally tries to frame everything in a leftist class warfare context) you DO NOT talk about this stuff with young children EVER, it seriously fucks them up psychologically.

Also of note here is that even on the off chance the gay "parents" AREN'T actively indoctrinating the child, it is still happening passively via modeling, children tend to try to imitate their parents, including the parents psychological issues.  The "parents" are militant gays who prance about making everything a gay/gender political issue and constantly harp on it and surprise, surprise, their dollie "child" starts modeling the same behavior which they automatically label as being "transgendered" and then constantly drill into the child's head that that is what they are (because that is what they want them to be) and continually reinforce the behavior.  Pavlov would be proud.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:59:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Good firing. If I'm paying for child care, then I'm paying for whoever is standing in loco parentis to implement my ideas on child-rearing, not her own.

Really no different than firing a teacher who tells my Episcopalian-Jewish son that he's now my Muslim daughter.

Whether the parents should be telling John that he's really Marcia is a completely separate question, one that does imho deserve an eye roll.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Good firing. If I'm paying for child care, then I'm paying for whoever is standing in loco parentis to implement my ideas on child-rearing, not her own.

Really no different than firing a teacher who tells my Episcopalian-Jewish son that he's now my Muslim daughter.

Whether the parents should be telling John that he's really Marcia is a completely separate question, one that does imho deserve an eye roll.

View Quote

You know how I know you never sent your kids to catholic school
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't see it being any different than if this guy

brought his 6 year old son on wearing a leash, crawling on all fours, and demanded that I treat him like a cat, because he also identifies as one.  

Like I sad previously, being Christian should not matter at all.  They noticed abusive behavior and they refused to be a part of it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

lol

View Quote

Ethics much?

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

lol

View Quote

At least your 2nd paragraph Is spot on, and not in the way you think.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Two male parents.  Shocked.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Thats it, I am Muslim.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:10:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01619/The-Cat-Man-Dennis_1619737a.jpg

brought his 6 year old son on wearing a leash, crawling on all fours, and demanded that I treat him like a cat, because he also identifies as one.  

Like I sad previously, being Christian should not matter at all.  They noticed abusive behavior and they refused to be a part of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01619/The-Cat-Man-Dennis_1619737a.jpg

that guy is fucked up beyond discription
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

So if your boss told you to lie you would?  
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:14:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
lol

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

denying reality to support some fantasy should have consequences. Especially when a parent can do it to their own kid and get the government to support it.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That poor girl is going to be all sorts of fucked up.
View Quote

You don't know that. Her/ his parents are just building better worlds. Who knows how it will turn out. Just part of the American experiment.
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top