BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is virtually impossible for a middle class German to immigrate to the US.  She should do what everyone else does, come on a tourist visa and never leave.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry to hear, however if your friend isn't one of the oppressed refugees I think she will find that her experience of emigrating will be difficult and time consuming.

She's a lawyer, so emigrating to the US will be difficult on account of her education and assets.

It is virtually impossible for a middle class German to immigrate to the US.  She should do what everyone else does, come on a tourist visa and never leave.  

I've seen this a few times in this thread, why is it harder for middle class people to immigrate?

Why would we as a nation not try to bring successful people from other countries here?
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've seen this a few times in this thread, why is it harder for middle class people to immigrate?

Why would we as a nation not try to bring successful people from other countries here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry to hear, however if your friend isn't one of the oppressed refugees I think she will find that her experience of emigrating will be difficult and time consuming.

She's a lawyer, so emigrating to the US will be difficult on account of her education and assets.

because democrats run the bureaucracy.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, after I posted it I realized how naive of a question it was.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.
View Quote

This is what libtards want to turn the US into.

And this is going to be interesting too...  We have an acquaintance here who's a #BLM-loving cop-hating anti-gun anti-white racist... who's moving to Germany.   We suspect situations like this may open his eyes to how good he had it here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Europe welcoming invaders that will eventually kill them is nothing new.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 8:49:17 AM EDT
[#6]
the difference being those pictures are of people who were conquered by the communists and saw the nazis as liberators.

ukrainians and baltics.

those little ukrainian cuties handing out tea are barefoot, you'll notice.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:15:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

To avoid rich and vibrant refugees?  Too late.

http://i.imgur.com/TfeUgqS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1YV8Fz1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd recommend Canada or Australia.

To avoid rich and vibrant refugees?  Too late.

http://i.imgur.com/TfeUgqS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1YV8Fz1.jpg

looks like he is used to inserting things in his mouth
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fixed. If my country were being invaded by illegal immigrants that acted like animals any my government was basically telling me, "tough shit, we're going let them come," my respect for their laws involving guns would be basically non-existent. Yes, I know that could apply in parts of the U.S. - but I'm actually allowed to carry guns here, so it's not an issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just got back....friends were showing me videos of women being savagely beaten. It looks like WWZ....as you probably know her chances of legally getting a carry gun are nil.

Fixed. If my country were being invaded by illegal immigrants that acted like animals any my government was basically telling me, "tough shit, we're going let them come," my respect for their laws involving guns would be basically non-existent. Yes, I know that could apply in parts of the U.S. - but I'm actually allowed to carry guns here, so it's not an issue.

ummmm, OUR government is already doing that
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just got back....friends were showing me videos of women being savagely beaten. It looks like WWZ....as you probably know her chances of legally getting a carry gun are nil.

Hey champ - see the part in red?

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:45:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I would love to think otherwise. It would warm my fucking heart to think otherwise, but come on, where is the evidence?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mark my words. Common Germans are absolutely fed up and being pushed waaayyyyyy too hard.

What are they going to do about it?

They have no serious personal arms.

They have no real military.

It's pathetic. This is the biggest issue of the day, and nobody cares.

Go on thinking that.

I would love to think otherwise. It would warm my fucking heart to think otherwise, but come on, where is the evidence?

this if your going to refute it, give us some proof
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

A German-born guy living in NZ works for me currently. I've talked to him about current events with him, his comment is "Germany is fucked." I agree with him, while I'd love to believe see German would at some point stop this and go back to somewhat old ways, nah it's not happening.

I'll go out on a limb here and say Oktoberfest in Munich will cease to exist in under 30 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

That would be the hardest one to get into.  They screen people very carefully and it's a long process.

Yup.

But not carefully enough.

Population has doubled in 40 years, and not through rubbing belly buttons together.

A German-born guy living in NZ works for me currently. I've talked to him about current events with him, his comment is "Germany is fucked." I agree with him, while I'd love to believe see German would at some point stop this and go back to somewhat old ways, nah it's not happening.

I'll go out on a limb here and say Oktoberfest in Munich will cease to exist in under 30 years.

oktoberfest was on my bucketlist....
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:01:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sure thing buddy
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was fine this year (not a prediction of future years though).  However, some of the smaller border towns are seeing some big changes.  There are groups just crossing the street at random places and walking down the middle of it with no regard for the traffic.  This will definitely ruffle a few feathers in Southern (Bavarian) Germany.  And what is scary is that pretty much all that I see are healthy looking, able bodied, young-to-middle aged males.  Really makes one ponder how their culture is accepting of fleeing an oppressive Government and horribly efficient terrorist group when they are of fighting age with easy of access to rebel groups and weapons.  

It's funny, every German I talk to either is mad about it or hints that they are mad about it (Political Correctness at its finest).  That is from a wildly varying subset of folks from North, South, East, West, poor, rich, etc.  Maybe I just don't talk to the dumb ones, but so far I am at 100%.  Oh, and they all feel the exact same way about Greece too... I've had many a beer purchased for me by calling the Greeks a bunch of lazy, entitled a-holes.  German politeness prevents them from saying it, but they definitely respond with a knowing smile...

But at the end of the day, they brought it all upon themselves, much as we are.  It is still painful to see happening though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:milies/smiley_thinking.gif[/img][img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif[/img]

View All Quotes
Quoted:milies/smiley_thinking.gif[/img][img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_thinking.gif[/img]

Why? Blame fucking Sen Edward Kennedy and his Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 which effectively banned immigrants from Europe and opened the flood gates to third world countries who would vote Democrat and ensure D hegemony.

Immigration changed U.S. demographics, opening the doors to immigrants from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. The Latin American population has also dramatically increased since 1965

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 10:39:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

But at the end of the day, they brought it all upon themselves, much as we are.  It is still painful to see happening though.
View Quote

I'm beginning to wonder how true the "we brought it on ourselves" concept is, both in Germany and here in the U.S.

It seems like there is a serious disconnect between the government leaders who decide that these policies are necessary, and the actual people who (directly or indirectly) put them in power.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#16]
In Germany and wants a dog? Germans breed some good dogs!
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
the difference being those pictures are of people who were conquered by the communists and saw the nazis as liberators.

ukrainians and baltics.

View Quote

There is a real good chance the Ukranian cuties where ethnic Germans, and it wouldn't take much to be viewed as a liberator after the Holdomor.
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The opening scene of a Hollywoid thriller ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One of my coworkers is from a small German farming town. They dumped about a hundred of them in the town and gave them housing and food cards. Children are not allowed to go to school and adults can't work. Not sure what the government is thinking.

The opening scene of a Hollywoid thriller ...

Or a Kratman novel......
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

She reports that a close friend of hers was at a supermarket with her toddler and was accosted by two refugees. One attacked her child to distract her and the other stole her purse. She now wants a gun and a dog and my friend is talking about emigrating to the US to escape.
View Quote

Most common opinion among Czechs is, that there is no need to take < Removed.  Please be careful. -- BB > immigrants in, just wait for white immigrants from "multicultural" Germany, Sweden etc. co come.;)

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Most common opinion among Czechs is, that there is no need to take < Removed.  Please be careful. -- BB > immigrants in, just wait for white immigrants from "multicultural" Germany, Sweden etc. co come.;)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're also about the only country in Eurasia with something resembling U.S. concealed carry laws.  
So there's that, too.

Link Posted: 10/11/2015 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Smart on the Czechs.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:21:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly?  Middle class people aren't rich enough to buy their way in, but are well off enough that they're not a free FSA vote for the left.

Our leadership doesn't do what's good for us, they do what lines their pockets because they're a bunch of fucking weasels.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

They've got to be close to overthrowing their leadership.  Surely there is a young, charismatic veteran ready to lead them back to greatness?
View Quote

If I was a media consultant for one of their rightist parties, I'd be producing a TV spot with a well spoken U.S. servicemember with a very slight accent from the Cold War era and his German speaking family with a bunch of throwback pictures from the '80s wondering when they can come back home and a reminder to show Merkel "Wir sind das Volk!" on the next election day.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:29:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they haven't been coached on how to answer questions by La Raza.

http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/questions-answers-credible-fear-screening

Q.   What is a Credible Fear of Persecution?
A.   A “significant possibility” that you can establish in a hearing before an Immigration Judge that you have been persecuted or have a well-founded fear of persecution on account of your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion if returned to your country.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#25]

I'm betting this movie ends about the same.....
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends... With a law degree and claiming to want to practice intl law it could be a breeze...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#27]
"German Chief of Police Union says “all hell has broken out in Muslim asylum seeker camps”

"Police are overwhelmed by the exploding crime and violence including mass brawls, robberies of local stores, rampant rape of women and children, even exploitation and sex slavery in the camps.

Between the different Muslim sects (Sunni, Shia), there are violent conflicts over dominance. Security personnel apparently have no control over Muslims who show no respect for German laws which they know are weak to begin with. The so-called ‘refugees’ understand that no matter how violently they behave, it will not affect their asylum status and they will never be deported."

Shoebat
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#28]
I imagine by time this invasion is over, Germany will be so fucked that I will just have to skip ever going back for a visit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That we would have to resort to smuggling our friends to get them to safety. Is this what 1936 felt like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

or NZ... REL 4 minus UK

I told her to start shopping for good boots and I would meet her in Tucson.

That we would have to resort to smuggling our friends to get them to safety. Is this what 1936 felt like?

All she needs is a VISA and a plane ticket.  Once she is here she can get papers to make her into Maria Rodriguez and never have to work again.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This type of cultural enrichment is non-negotiable.  It must continue
View Quote

Thank you Chancellor Merkel.

RG
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

ukrainians and baltics.

View Quote

I bet they make a good sammich.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

"German Chief of Police Union says "all hell has broken out in Muslim asylum seeker camps”

"Police are overwhelmed by the exploding crime and violence including mass brawls, robberies of local stores, rampant rape of women and children, even exploitation and sex slavery in the camps.

Between the different Muslim sects (Sunni, Shia), there are violent conflicts over dominance. Security personnel apparently have no control over Muslims who show no respect for German laws which they know are weak to begin with. The so-called ‘refugees’ understand that no matter how violently they behave, it will not affect their asylum status and they will never be deported."

Shoebat
View Quote

What ever happened to the Polizei that even Special Forces soldiers were afraid to mess with?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What ever happened to the Polizei that even Special Forces soldiers were afraid to mess with?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"German Chief of Police Union says "all hell has broken out in Muslim asylum seeker camps”

Shoebat

De-Polizeiheit?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:56:33 PM EDT
[#35]
< CoC1 violation removed. -- BB >

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you can blame Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. That, and birthright citizenship. Basically we have turned our system over to the immigrants; sneak in breaking the law, pop out a kid, then let the chain migration go to work.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I had a former polish attorney as my secretary in the 80s  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a former polish attorney as my secretary in the 80s  

I had an Egyptian attorney as a client a year or so ago.  The guy drove a van around making deliveries in the US.    He was a pretty cool guy though though compared to a lot of the domestic FSA clients.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really? Sorry about that....

Well, then Germany better solve this issue, or there will be no more Germany, but Germany has been suffering a slow death since the 80's, and its all their fault....bunch of dumb ass Eurofags, hope Merkel is happy when she is subjugated...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:37:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You were tiptoeing a little too close to the line.  The post could have been read to advocate for it.

I do think that there's a chance that Europe will do what Europe does when it gets sick of a minority.
View Quote

You think? As a whole, western society has gotten pretty soft.

I think Merkel's efforts to quell the growing anti-muslim sentiment by monitoring Facebook was far more effective than people want to admit.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
  The Germans may not do it but not everyone in Europe is as excited about these new neighbors as she is.
View Quote

As long as the Euro-Elite is more a citizen of the welfare state than their respective countries, they will continue to welcome immigrants as the critical prop for the continuance of said welfare state. This is doubly true when said elites are more ashamed of their mother countries than our elite is as contemptuous of ours.

ETA: The dynamic I predict is the ethnic cleansing of cities by these New Germans, and the rapid rise of regionalism, to the point of and including succession.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You were tiptoeing a little too close to the line.  The post could have been read to advocate for it.

I do think that there's a chance that Europe will do what Europe does when it gets sick of a minority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Sorry about that....

Well, then Germany better solve this issue, or there will be no more Germany, but Germany has been suffering a slow death since the 80's, and its all their fault....bunch of dumb ass Eurofags, hope Merkel is happy when she is subjugated...

Sadly I believe you;re wrong about that
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#44]

That sign may as well say "Rape us please". They haven't the faintest clue what they are getting.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Damn, I feel like I'm watching the overthrow of Europe in slow motion!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn, I feel like I'm watching the overthrow of Europe in slow motion!

That's because we are. Same thing is happening here, it's just not Arabs....
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

As long as the Euro-Elite is more a citizen of the welfare state than their respective countries, they will continue to welcome immigrants as the critical prop for the continuance of said welfare state. This is doubly true when said elites are more ashamed of their mother countries than our elite is as contemptuous of ours.

ETA: The dynamic I predict is the ethnic cleansing of cities by these New Germans, and the rapid rise of regionalism, to the point of and including succession.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Germans may not do it but not everyone in Europe is as excited about these new neighbors as she is.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:35:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

ukrainians and baltics.

View Quote

Had a landlord when I was in College. She was in her 70's. She had a picture of a young man in a Waffen SS Uniform in her formal dining room.....Being a history student I inquired about it. She was defensive at first....but then explained it was her husband. She was Latvian.....made perfect sense to me and we had many discussions about the war after that. She was a wonderful old woman.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

She the upcoming Defense Minister?

Here is mighty Germany's current Defense Minister:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen

Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, née Albrecht (born 8 October 1958 in Brussels) is a German politician who has been the Minister of Defence since 2013, and is the first woman in German history to hold that office. A physician by profession, she previously also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009. Von der Leyen has been tipped as a possible future successor to Chancellor Angela Merkel due to personal loyalty to the Chancellor and her 'political instinct'

Im sure her 60,000 man army, which soldiers are literally too obese to fight and has failure guns will overcome the 800,000 migrants and the 10s of millions that follow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She the upcoming Defense Minister?

Here is mighty Germany's current Defense Minister:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen

Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen, née Albrecht (born 8 October 1958 in Brussels) is a German politician who has been the Minister of Defence since 2013, and is the first woman in German history to hold that office. A physician by profession, she previously also served as the Minister of Labour and Social Affairs from 2009 to 2013 and as the Minister of Senior Citizens, Women and Youth from 2005 to 2009. Von der Leyen has been tipped as a possible future successor to Chancellor Angela Merkel due to personal loyalty to the Chancellor and her 'political instinct'

Im sure her 60,000 man army, which soldiers are literally too obese to fight and has failure guns will overcome the 800,000 migrants and the 10s of millions that follow.

As much as I hate to see it Germany is going to choke to death with open arms on wave after wave of muslim invasion until they have stripped the country bare and seek out new hosts. I'd love to be proven wrong.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There's a big ocean protecting us from the wholesale invasion that Europe is seeing. Well, at least with regard to people from the ME.

As long as we don't get another Nobel Prize-winning loser in the White House, we'll survive much longer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are looking at the future of the USA unless we can do something about it.

There's a big ocean protecting us from the wholesale invasion that Europe is seeing. Well, at least with regard to people from the ME.

As long as we don't get another Nobel Prize-winning loser in the White House, we'll survive much longer.

We'll survive longer because we can absorb more. We can't even accurately estimate how many immigrants we have in the country illegally and we have thousands pouring in every day largely unchecked. I have no doubt we will eventually start importing Europe's overflow. The same fate awaits us too, were just too big to notice it right away.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top