Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:15:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't let yourselves get worked up by some kid on the internet.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They make it so easy, though
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:17:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I can literally buy everything they have in that pic.

Hell they don't even have SBRs...

#MilitarizationOfTheCitizens.

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:17:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I kinda like the 20"er
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:18:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you are just trolling then..... Gotcha.  

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The dudes in camo rolled up about 35 minutes after the first responders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As long as they get there fast.

Yep, the op probably wants them in pink tutus, I don't give a rat's ass what they are wearing, just get there quickly.

The dudes in camo rolled up about 35 minutes after the first responders.

Well, now, friend, is it a fucking uniform/fashion/militarization issue you are having or a timing issue?  Carping is not a fishing term.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:18:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I agree with the OP, the police should only wear blue uniforms..............................WAIT, those too are the militarization of the police!!  It's been happening since 1865!

"The navy blue uniforms adopted by many police departments in this early period were simply surplus United States Army uniforms from the Civil War."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_uniforms_of_the_United_States

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:19:00 AM EDT
[#8]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:19:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Op
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:20:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think I see the issue now. You're as looney as the guy who shot up that place today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What fucking difference does it make whether or not they were wearing camo?

Would they somehow have been more or less effective if they were wearing ACU/BDU uniforms in solid colors like black, green, tan, blue, brown or gray?

It's a fucking tactical team! They are trained and equipped for special responses such as this. As such, their gear needs vary a bit from an ordinary patrol officer. It should come as no surprise that many such teams are going to select gear that uses the Multicam pattern for the simple reason that nearly any item you might need can be found in that pattern.

Because it represents a militarization of a police force, which is intimidating to society.  If you can't see the issues with this, then you are part of the problem.  This is not even mentioning the select fire, or otherwise illegal weapons and equipment that they have access to that other civilians would be jailed for owning.  Do we not all have an equal right to defend our own lives.

GTFO.

I think I see the issue now. You're as looney as the guy who shot up that place today.

...and has an irrational fear of camouflage. Obvious signs of paranoia too.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:22:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Because it represents a militarization of a police force, which is intimidating to society.  If you can't see the issues with this, then you are part of the problem.  This is not even mentioning the select fire, or otherwise illegal weapons and equipment that they have access to that other civilians would be jailed for owning.  Do we not all have an equal right to defend our own lives?

GTFO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would they somehow have been more or less effective if they were wearing ACU/BDU uniforms in solid colors like black, green, tan, blue, brown or gray?

It's a fucking tactical team! They are trained and equipped for special responses such as this. As such, their gear needs vary a bit from an ordinary patrol officer. It should come as no surprise that many such teams are going to select gear that uses the Multicam pattern for the simple reason that nearly any item you might need can be found in that pattern.

Because it represents a militarization of a police force, which is intimidating to society.  If you can't see the issues with this, then you are part of the problem.  This is not even mentioning the select fire, or otherwise illegal weapons and equipment that they have access to that other civilians would be jailed for owning.  Do we not all have an equal right to defend our own lives?

GTFO.

And plenty of people in society think your AR15 is intimidating and military like.  I think you should give that up also, for society.  
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you admit to trolling?

Go to bed son, you have to get up early for school.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:23:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That falls under COC 7 now...

It's been real OP.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:25:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ha. Got a link? It's be good to read.
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1788659_Army_guys__Army_SF.html
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:25:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:26:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I kinda like the 20"er
View Quote

That avatar tho!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:26:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh for FFS 15'ers suck.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:27:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:28:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:31:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If I was a LEO, I would be so extremely embarrassed wearing ACU (or any kind of Camo).  Not only are these guys NOT Military, they are also in an urban environment on a college campus.  Pathetic.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/02/00/2CFCF32100000578-3256633-Out_in_full_force_Heavily_armed_police_officers_walk_on_the_UCC_-a-9_1443743280202.jpg
View Quote

Derp.

Do you see what it says on that fellow on the left? How would YOU outfit the Oregon State Patrol's tactical team?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:33:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Bam!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:33:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That's just trolling  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
10 people dead, and people here bitch about the color of a man's uniform.

Some petty shit.

Maybe if these LEO's weren't so busy playing dress-up, they could have stopped the active threat.
That's just trolling  

and...gone
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:34:09 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
That avatar tho!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I kinda like the 20"er

That avatar tho!

Was going to say the same thing.

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:34:41 AM EDT
[#24]
You are one strange duck OP, might as well put me on your ignore list, because we are not going to get along.

It's pretty dumb to be arguing about a uniform on a bright sunny good day. After a shooting, it takes a special dumb to throw the responding folks under the bus because you don't like what they are wearing.

You know they do not drive around in the police cars in camo while carrying rifles correct OP?

This kind of ignorant, ungrateful crap really burns me. Worried about dress up, you gotta be kidding me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:38:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

and...gone
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some petty shit.

Maybe if these LEO's weren't so busy playing dress-up, they could have stopped the active threat.
That's just trolling  

and...gone

Let's hope.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That's just trolling  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some petty shit.

That's just trolling  

Do you ever sleep
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:46:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Let's add some facts to this nightmare of a thread.

This is more than likely the SRT team, and not local LE.

Local guys probably ran in with what they had, and this is the after full sweep of the place, hence the clear picture.

And back to the derp, I bled out in the floor in the local active shooter training class as they cleared the building of threats.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:46:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:51:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

GTFO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GTFO.

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries, motherfuckers!

Yeah!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 2:58:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some petty shit.

Find something more important to do with your time...
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:05:37 AM EDT
[#31]
This thread is bad, and OP should feel bad.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:07:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol you're such a shitty troll you admit you're trolling.
Fuck off you useless waste of genetic make up.
People that get their jollies from trolling the Internet are some of the worst scum on earth.

Did your mommy not love you enough? Can you not get laid?
Why do you hate your shitty life so much that you have to get on the Internet and fuck with random people?
I mean if it keeps your psychotic ass from chasing squirrels around your parents yard with the weedeater I guess it's a good thing.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:19:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Local guys probably ran in with what they had, and this is the after full sweep of the place, hence the clear picture.

And back to the derp, I bled out in the floor in the local active shooter training class as they cleared the building of threats.
View Quote

They are the state police swat team.

On an aside, why does he have few rounds in the magazine?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:26:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Should have spent the multicam budget on buying a light for his carbine.
View Quote

Or a better sling.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:31:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it you don't own pmags...
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:41:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some petty shit.

Get the fuck out. Show some respect DH.  Come bash tomorrow after we have mourned for a few hours at least. Dick.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:44:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

GTFO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GTFO.

Fuck you
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:45:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Dear OP you are talking down on a PFC, WTF OVER!
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:46:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This thread is fucking stupid.

Damn.

View Quote

Sharpen your pencil Mr Smiley , I have a feeling you'll be adding to your list before long
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:50:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Their Jack boots are much less oppressive than their multitude of cargo pockets.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:58:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sharpen your pencil Mr Smiley , I have a feeling you'll be adding to your list before long
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is fucking stupid.

Damn.

I can't believe this shit wasn't shut down. Not like staff doesn't know about it. Bull shit. This is personal for some and this fuck stain gets to troll?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:12:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Wonder how much camo OP has in his closet?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:18:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

GTFO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GTFO.

Didn't you testify at Trayvon Martin's trial?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:21:29 AM EDT
[#44]
They do look kinda goofy, but damn OP you have the worst "I know about guns because I play Call of Duty" screen name I've ever seen on here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:26:22 AM EDT
[#45]
I bet every cop for 50 miles biked, drove and ran like hell to get there and would trade everything just to have saved one more person.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:27:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They do look kinda goofy, but damn OP you have the worst "I know about guns because I play Call of Duty" screen name I've ever seen on here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:28:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Guys are going to a mass shooting and you are pissed they are wearing army gear?
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:38:42 AM EDT
[#48]
What happend to midnight blue BDU's

These swat guys used have class
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:40:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If I was a LEO, I would be so extremely embarrassed wearing ACU (or any kind of Camo).  Not only are these guys NOT Military, they are also in an urban environment on a college campus.  Pathetic.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/02/00/2CFCF32100000578-3256633-Out_in_full_force_Heavily_armed_police_officers_walk_on_the_UCC_-a-9_1443743280202.jpg
View Quote

What happened to the guy who wrote this? The future Navy SEAL / Green Beret.?
Quoted:

You know it's funny, it's all the non-SOF guys who are most critical of guys who want the program. Insecurities showing through on so many levels, and it stems from a bitterness of never getting to play in the big leagues, or even trying to.

You ever meet real Team guys, SF, MARSOC, etc, in person, they are the nicest, most encouraging, humble dudes that will help you out in any way.
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1788659_Army_guys__Army_SF.html

You clearly have what it takes to talk shit about others.
Stick to what you know and don't over salt the fries... I know, second window.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:40:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What happend to midnight blue BDU's

These swat guys used have class
View Quote

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top