BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:32:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Here is a small dose of common sense for you...  
BLM calls for and get police murdered, precedent has been set.

They have opened the flood gates not only to their people, but also anyone who either believes they have been wronged by police, or believes they can get away it under the cover of all these other murders of officers. (think the modern version of dressing up like an Indian to torch a rival ranchers barn/house/equipment/feed during the indian wars)
Either way, NO MATTER THE RACE OF THE KILLER, Black lives matter is fully at fault for this shit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, Abilene isn't exactly a hotbed of black activism Why anyone would jump to that conclusion I have no idea. Cops get killed like everyone else.....by former business partners, ex spouses etc.....

BLM calling for the murder of cops, cop get murdered.....

We've had one a day get shot for 8 days. (IIRC?)

I can't imagine why anyone would think that.

Yea but a SMALL DOSE OF FUCKING COMMON SENSE isn't too much to ask is it? Abilene, Texas is about as redneck a town as you can imagine. It's home to a major "CHRISTIAN" University...It puts the BELT in BIBLE BELT conservatism.......Any black person running around talking stupid, much less DOING SOMETHING would have a life expectancy in the MINUTES.....Just not tolerated.

They have opened the flood gates not only to their people, but also anyone who either believes they have been wronged by police, or believes they can get away it under the cover of all these other murders of officers. (think the modern version of dressing up like an Indian to torch a rival ranchers barn/house/equipment/feed during the indian wars)
Either way, NO MATTER THE RACE OF THE KILLER, Black lives matter is fully at fault for this shit.

And if it turns out that it was in no way related BLM or a Black Individual and it was a Domestic or Burglary or a Narco Hit instead? What then? We know nothing of the situation.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

And if it turns out that it was in no way related BLM or a Black Individual and it was a Domestic or Burglary or a Narco Hit instead? What then? We know nothing of the situation.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, Abilene isn't exactly a hotbed of black activism Why anyone would jump to that conclusion I have no idea. Cops get killed like everyone else.....by former business partners, ex spouses etc.....

Yea but a SMALL DOSE OF FUCKING COMMON SENSE isn't too much to ask is it? Abilene, Texas is about as redneck a town as you can imagine. It's home to a major "CHRISTIAN" University...It puts the BELT in BIBLE BELT conservatism.......Any black person running around talking stupid, much less DOING SOMETHING would have a life expectancy in the MINUTES.....Just not tolerated.

You obviously did not read... Your question has already been answered.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
As many here,  my heart goes out to the fallen Officer, family and Blue Family.
I was hoping this thread would be a source of information and a show of support for all. It seems to of become a thread of random opinion and theory that I find myself  weeding through. I am not sure this is a healthy direction at this point without facts and the little information that has been released.
If I have overstepped my post and this is typical than my apologies.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Pretty much a spot on view of Abilene.
And, yes, we have an Olive Garden AND a Red Lobster that are considered 'upscale' here lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And, yes, we have an Olive Garden AND a Red Lobster that are considered 'upscale' here lol

Hey, I've eaten at that Olive Garden....it IS upscale for the area.... Seriously, good town Abilene, I do some Shooting Courses in Brady time to time.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 4:51:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Hey, I've eaten at that Olive Garden....it IS upscale for the area.... Seriously, good town Abilene, I do some Shooting Courses in Brady time to time.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like Brady.  Nice an quiet.  As far as eating here, there are better places, and some with better Italian food, just not as 'nice' for my area I mean, it's west TX.....
we have some Albanian guys here who actually make some pretty mean Italian

I will go out and say this
- if any of yall are gonna be in Abilene, give me a holler.  We can at least get a beer sometime
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
they are trying to get people to not want to become a police officer. It won't work.
View Quote

Seems to be working pretty good.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1784066_Who_needs_this? Police_recruits_abandon_dream_amid_anti_cop_climate
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
they are trying to get people to not want to become a police officer. It won't work.

Seems to be working pretty good.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1784066_Who_needs_this? Police_recruits_abandon_dream_amid_anti_cop_climate

Too late for me, and no marketable skills outside of a gun bench or Brazzers.....
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#9]
This one is going to get weird.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, and since I don't see much of a way for religion to play a part in it, I'll bet there's some pussy involved somewhere.  (Not suggesting any wrongdoing on the officer's part.  More like a spurned woman in league with an ex of the fiancée.  Or some shit.)
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yep, and since I don't see much of a way for religion to play a part in it, I'll bet there's some pussy involved somewhere.  (Not suggesting any wrongdoing on the officer's part.  More like a spurned woman in league with an ex of the fiancée.  Or some shit.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I live a couple of hours away. I am betting that he arrested or kicked the ass of a psycho and was retaliated against for it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:34:31 PM EDT
[#12]
The lack of facts is creepy. Abilene news stations put the search warrant online, and then withdrew it after APD request. FBI, ATF and Texas rangers are involved. Local's are saying on social media the officer was tortured, and then killed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:08:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The lack of facts is creepy. Abilene news stations put the search warrant online, and then withdrew it after APD request. FBI, ATF and Texas rangers are involved. Local's are saying on social media the officer was tortured, and then killed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/

Yet another officer has been killed this week in what is being described as having been planned by multiple parties to kill an Abilene police officer in his home.  The slain officer has been identified as Don Allen by the chief of police.  According to a local news source, Big Country Homepage, a search warrant for cell tower information included the following:

This ruling isn’t official, but a direct quote from the documents reads, "communication occurred between multiple parties to plan and carry out the murder. [The officer filing the warrant] believes cell towers within the ten mile radius will have captured transaction between the suspects who were involved in this murder.”

View Quote

So he's getting a warrant for everyone that used their cell phones in a ten mile radius?

I wonder how far back he's searching. A day? A week? A month? A year?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I live a couple of hours away. I am betting that he arrested or kicked the ass of a psycho and was retaliated against for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not going to go looking for the post, but I'm pretty sure the press release indicated the deceased wasn't  believed to have been targeted because he was a LEO.  <shrug>
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:45:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

So he's getting a warrant for everyone that used their cell phones in a ten mile radius?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.leoaffairs.com/fallen-heroes/abilene-officer-murdered-at-home-in-planned-coordinated-attack-by-multiple-parties/

Yet another officer has been killed this week in what is being described as having been planned by multiple parties to kill an Abilene police officer in his home.  The slain officer has been identified as Don Allen by the chief of police.  According to a local news source, Big Country Homepage, a search warrant for cell tower information included the following:

This ruling isn’t official, but a direct quote from the documents reads, "communication occurred between multiple parties to plan and carry out the murder. [The officer filing the warrant] believes cell towers within the ten mile radius will have captured transaction between the suspects who were involved in this murder.”

I don't know, but I live in Virginia and I'll be more than happy for them to rummage through my cellphone records if they want.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:41:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't know, but I live in Virginia and I'll be more than happy for them to rummage through my cellphone records if they want.
View Quote

Why do you hate freedom?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:45:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why do you hate freedom?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you hate freedom?

Freedom turned me into a newt.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:15:56 AM EDT
[#20]

I have several friends in law enforcement. These threads remind me that I need to pray for them.

Rest in Peace Officer Allen
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:09:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
Could have been a Narco Hit Squad communicating.

Right now there isn't much to go on. News reports first stated that anti-LE messages were left inside the residence that turned out to be false. So at the moment... no clue. The communicating could have been for a number of reasons. Someone wanting payback on the cop, Narcos, Domestic gone wrong, a Burglary Rip Crew, etc....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:28:39 AM EDT
[#22]
GD always seems to see black guys and cartels under their beds.

Just food for thought. A majority of murders are because of family/acquaintance relationships.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm not going to go looking for the post, but I'm pretty sure the press release indicated the deceased wasn't  believed to have been targeted because he was a LEO.  <shrug>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can verify with certainty that is not correct.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 10:34:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Just food for thought. A majority of murders are because of family/acquaintance relationships.
View Quote

Yeah, but what if black people made those relations do it.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Given this was at home and the area the guy was in, that's why I said on page one I didn't think it was part of the BLM bullshit.

They've been awfully quiet about this one, which usually means they have good leads being worked and don't need any tips called in from the public.  Hope they catch the murders soon.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Given this was at home and the area the guy was in, that's why I said on page one I didn't think it was part of the BLM bullshit.

They've been awfully quiet about this one, which usually means they have good leads being worked and don't need any tips called in from the public.  Hope they catch the murders soon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this point, I don't see any reason to think it was.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It only stands to reason that out of the nine or so officers shot in the last several days at least one of them had to have been shot by a non-black.  I'm betting on Narcos.  In which case we'll never hear another word about it.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It only stands to reason that out of the nine or so officers shot in the last several days at least one of them had to have been shot by a non-black.  I'm betting on Narcos.  In which case we'll never hear another word about it.  

View Quote

Did I miss a whole lot of police shootings? The only one I know of that appears to be #BLM-inspired in the last month was the Harris County Deputy Goforth. And I only know of four shot in the last couple of weeks, not NINE ().
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:35:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They don't have him listed on odmp.org yet

http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2015?ref=sidebar

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does ODMP track non-LODDs?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Generally, no. However, there are certain circumstances where an officer is "off-duty" but is considered to be "on-duty" for purposes of memorializing him. Those sorts of circumstances would be when an officer is killed off duty, but due to his employment as a police officer. Or when an off-duty officer is killed in the process of intervening in criminal activity (where he effectively became "on-duty" by attempting to exercise his authority as a law enforcement officer).

Given that we do not know much of anything about this case in terms of motive or circumstance, it's unsurprising that ODMP has not yet listed the officer on their memorial wall. That does not, however, mean that they will not ultimately do so.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly, this is what had me confused.

Authorities said in a news conference Tuesday afternoon it does not appear Allen was targeted because he was a police officer, and there is no threat to the City of Clyde.

Thanks for straightening me out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Did I miss a whole lot of police shootings? The only one I know of that appears to be #BLM-inspired in the last month was the Harris County Deputy Goforth. And I only know of four shot in the last couple of weeks, not NINE ().

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There have been more shootings than killings.  I believe the number of shootings is at nine and the number of deaths is something like four.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

damn

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

damn

As I have said, multiple times guys, fucked up situation is fucked up.

ETA- damn, its weird talking about this here
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Generally, no. However, there are certain circumstances where an officer is "off-duty" but is considered to be "on-duty" for purposes of memorializing him. Those sorts of circumstances would be when an officer is killed off duty, but due to his employment as a police officer. Or when an off-duty officer is killed in the process of intervening in criminal activity (where he effectively became "on-duty" by attempting to exercise his authority as a law enforcement officer).

Given that we do not know much of anything about this case in terms of motive or circumstance, it's unsurprising that ODMP has not yet listed the officer on their memorial wall. That does not, however, mean that they will not ultimately do so.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. Makes sense.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There have been more shootings than killings.  I believe the number of shootings is at nine and the number of deaths is something like four.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a joke about the Georgia shooting in there, but I'm going to save it for another thread. Just trying to get my facts straight, who were the 9?

9/1: Lieutenant Gliniewicz in Illinois (fatal)
8/31: Officer Allen in Texas (fatal - not sure of manner of homicide)
8/31: Officer Jones in Georgia (friendly fire)
8/28: Deputy Goforth in Texas (fatal)
8/28: Sergeant Kotter in Utah
8/26: Officer Nelson in Louisiana (fatal)
8/24: Trooper Vincent in Louisiana (fatal)
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:31:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone taking bets this never gets solved?

It will die down and 3 months from now none of us will remember it happened. Like the girl that was doused in gasoline, even made to drink it, then set on fire. How about the Marine Sgt in Pendleton that along with his wife were raped and tortured, eventually murdered. I know they caught those guys....but what happened to the trial, no news....no coverage. Forgotten victims of a war waged against us that we are not fighting.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It will die down and 3 months from now none of us will remember it happened. Like the girl that was doused in gasoline, even made to drink it, then set on fire. How about the Marine Sgt in Pendleton that along with his wife were raped and tortured, eventually murdered. I know they caught those guys....but what happened to the trial, no news....no coverage. Forgotten victims of a war waged against us that we are not fighting.
View Quote

How are we supposed to fight back against the .0000001% of a particular demographic that are nutty enough to try to murder people because of their race? It's not like those guys wear neon signs to identify them as radical racist psychopaths. Most black people, just like most white people, and most asian and hispanic people, just want to live their lives in peace and provide for their families.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll take that bet. Texas Rangers leading the investigation. I have not met the one that is leading this but I wouldn't bet against them, ever.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I'll take that bet. Texas Rangers leading the investigation. I have not met the one that is leading this but I wouldn't bet against them, ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hoping that its not the case here but sometimes there's just nothing to go on.

Last year there was a small town officer murdered here in a well planned ambush. KSP & FBI leading investigation, $250k reward and 15 months later no leads and no suspects.

http://www.wave3.com/story/24375977/what-really-happened-to-bardstown-police-officer-jason-ellis
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Looks like a news conference UPDATE today at 3:30 (Texas time)

Maybe they will have some suspect info.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:35:21 PM EDT
[#42]
The killers apparently wrote slurs against police in the fallen officers blood.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#43]
I heard some of the details this morning. This is fucked up if it's accurate. I don't know whether it's the investigation that's holding up the details or the fear that the general public will go apeshit when they hear how this guy was killed.

About the only good news is that they have descriptions of some of the people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I heard some of the details this morning. This is fucked up if it's accurate. I don't know whether it's the investigation that's holding up the details or the fear that the general public will go apeshit when they hear how this guy was killed.

View Quote

..and??? what are the details?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

That appears to be done to draw people off, making LE think it was racial, not personal
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would support an apeshit public movement. It is only a matter of time....tick tock.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The stuff mentioned here is on the right track.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

That has undertones of cartel involvement....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#50]
I thought we weren't supposed to say "apeshit"
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top