BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
from calling out our troop movements on live tv, to opening vaults with nothing but dust in them....he's always worn the dunce cap.
View Quote

Exactly. He's about as relevant as a stray pube in a bathroom at the Superbowl.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#2]
At least he's acknowledging that the 2nd amendment guarantees an individual right to own guns, and a constitutional amendment is required to change it, unlike most of the dishonest Left.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#3]
299,999,990 guns...I lost all mine in a tragic boating accident...well I guess they are still technically here...but on the bottom of some lake rusting away...sad...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#4]
we should repeal Geraldo
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Pervert is on test and proud of it - hope it kills him

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

http://i1.wp.com/petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2013/07/Photo-3.jpg?resize=474%2C620
View Quote

MY EYES!!! WTF!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What I find amazing is that a country with 300 million firearms is that there was no one with a firearm at any of the mass shooting events except the bad guy.
View Quote

I often wonder how many guns the average owner had. If the average was 2 that would mean only about half the country owned guns or a third if it was three guns.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I often wonder how many guns the average owner had. If the average was 2 that would mean only about half the country owned guns or a third if it was three guns.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What I find amazing is that a country with 300 million firearms is that there was no one with a firearm at any of the mass shooting events except the bad guy.

I can count on one hand the number of gun owners I've ever known that only own one gun. Most have at least 2 to 3 in their household.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#9]
The Democrat/Liberal/Progressive stooges have to run with "Gun Control" because the alternative is "Crazy Gay Black Man".
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No, the OP is right on this.   Jerry may have used the "devils advocate" as a thin screen, but he went way beyond that, and it was very obvious with his later comments, that he truly believes the 2nd needs repealed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op, you should change the title of your thread as you misunderstood what was going on in that segment. I don't like Geraldo, but I also get frustrated seeing threads like this.

No, the OP is right on this.   Jerry may have used the "devils advocate" as a thin screen, but he went way beyond that, and it was very obvious with his later comments, that he truly believes the 2nd needs repealed.

No.....he is not. Op didn't say Geraldo does not like guns, or Geraldo wants stricter gun control. Be said Geraldo wants to repeal the second amendment......when in reality Geraldo said that since the right wants to repeal the 14th amendment (which is not correct either, there is a debate as to the intention, but that is besides the point) then the left should argue to repeal the 2nd, both of which would never happen ****his words*****.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:19:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Meh. Go ahead, it won't work out like they planned.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

MY EYES!!! WTF!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1.wp.com/petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2013/07/Photo-3.jpg?resize=474%2C620

MY EYES!!! WTF!!

Yup
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#13]
In the event any of the amendments that constitute The Bill of Rights is repealed,  its well past the time to repeal the whole damned circus.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Fox has already admitted to wanting to move left, Ailes's son is a lefty, Geraldo will mouth whatever words he is told to mouth, thats what he does.   Gun control is the dog whistle for the people they want to attract, and really, where are you going to go for cable news?  MSNBC?  As long as you watch cable news, it will be FOX, because they had a conservative on once.   And if you stop watching cable news all together, that does not hurt their numbers at all, since you did not go somewhere else.  

So they move left and pick up a larger percentage of viewers.  It is a win-win for them.  And Geraldo could give a shit about the Constitution, or people getting hurt or anything else, as long as the paycheck keeps coming.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Doesn't he have a safe to open somewhere?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:47:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Fox "news" has been on quite the little tear lately. Fuck them and fuck 24 hour cable news. Go back to the 20th century you fucking throwbacks. Die with print media you hacks.

quit talking shit and do it. quit posting hashtags and put your money where your mouth is.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:47:56 AM EDT
[#17]
FGR
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#18]
I hope he gets fired from Fox News.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In 2010 there was approximately 5,150,000 car wrecks in the USA.
That works out to about 14,109 incidents  per day.
Guns have a much better record than cars.
View Quote

NO!!!  Don't start this debate yet.  We will all be on GD 10-15 years from now arguing about this daily, it will be worse than 45 v 9 or beans vs no beans.

Imagine where half of the cars and all of the long haul trucking is autonomous and the occasional moron eating an ice cream sandwich wipes out a family not paying attention.  Then there will be hours of discussions and dupe threads on why no one should drive manually outside of an emergency or on a track.  This will happen daily as there are far more car accidents than there are deaths where a gun was involved.  So not now, not yet, lets let this sleeping dog lie til then.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:50:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Fuck Geraldo. Can't stand that asshole.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Geraldo should be locked in a vault and the key thrown away.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It is crazy that we are 50 million guns short.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was on the Fox morning show about 20 minutes ago saying that right now we are stuck with the 2nd amendment and the 14th amendment so we should have a discussion about further amendments to the constitution to repeal the 2nd amendment and "do something that makes sense."

He said something to the effect of "I think it's crazy that in a country of 350 million people that we have over 300 million guns."

It is crazy that we are 50 million guns short.

WE must figure out how to arm them!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#24]
If there are OVER 300,000,000 (that's 300 MILLION) guns in the US, and guns are evil and need to be banned.....then HOW COME they aren't all going off and killing people?

If there were only 8,855 gun deaths (and I'm not sure how many of those were actually homicide, or include defensive or police shootings) in the US in 2012 (as reported by the FBI, I googled it) then that means only .002951 % of guns (how's my math??....that's less than 3/10ths of 1%) cause a problem.

Could it be that GUNS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM?   SHOCKING, I tell you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#25]
If I ve said it before I ve said it a million times...fuck geraldo
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#26]

STFU Geraldo , your opinion is warped and worthless .

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:58:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Perhaps Roger needs to think twice before renewing Jerry's contract.

Let us not forget that Congress allowed a "wise Latino woman" to become a Supreme Court Justice despite the fact that she
flat out said the 2nd does not apply to individuals.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Love it or leave it!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Go back to banging young sluts Geraldo
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
MSC182 on ARFCOM says Geraldo can choke on a dick.
View Quote

He probably has more than once, but he didn't die. Damn the bad luck.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Geraldo is and always has been a complete tool.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least then it would be news when someone finally opens it
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:11:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Hmmm, 300 million guns....and a couple of days ago ONE was used by a deranged homosexual nutjob in a horrible act...

I can see why that makes sense to ban the other 299,999,999 that are out there....

Fuck you Jerry, you are free to leave this country anytime you'd like....

Asshole...
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Dumbass came out to our area in Iraq to do a story on the market in Doura....

Was told IEDs were being dropped in the big piles of trash on the side of the road and stay away from them. So what does he do? Goes trouncing off, wading through the piles of trash. Our guys just watched...and...well..hoped.

Dude's a dumbass of the first order.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Geraldo says a lot of stupid shit on camera. This doesn't really stand out.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dumbass came out to our area in Iraq to do a story on the market in Doura....

Was told IEDs were being dropped in the big piles of trash on the side of the road and stay away from them. So what does he do? Goes trouncing off, wading through the piles of trash. Our guys just watched...and...well..hoped.

View Quote

His survival is proof that there either is no God, or if there is, He exists only to torture and fuck with us.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Sorry. I've already taken my morning Geraldo and am good for the day.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
He was on the Fox morning show about 20 minutes ago saying that right now we are stuck with the 2nd amendment and the 14th amendment so we should have a discussion about further amendments to the constitution to repeal the 2nd amendment and "do something that makes sense."

He said something to the effect of "I think it's crazy that in a country of 350 million people that we have over 300 million guns."

View Quote

He should go tell that to the folks in the 101'st Airborne he was allowed access to during Desert Storm....that little weasle
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Who cares what Jerry Rivers says
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Too many media thinking that could have been them getting shot up.  They project too much.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#43]

300 million is wishful thinking for gun grabbers who thought 270 million was accurate in the early 90s.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Fuck that bastard.

He should have been locked in Capone's vault.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:54:33 AM EDT
[#45]
He should go bobbing for dicks in a bucket of fire
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

300 million is wishful thinking for gun grabbers who thought 270 million was accurate in the early 90s.
View Quote

Yeah, I would say a million a year is on the conservative side.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fox has already admitted to wanting to move left, Ailes's son is a lefty, Geraldo will mouth whatever words he is told to mouth, thats what he does.   Gun control is the dog whistle for the people they want to attract, and really, where are you going to go for cable news?  MSNBC?  As long as you watch cable news, it will be FOX, because they had a conservative on once.   And if you stop watching cable news all together, that does not hurt their numbers at all, since you did not go somewhere else.  

So they move left and pick up a larger percentage of viewers.  It is a win-win for them.  And Geraldo could give a shit about the Constitution, or people getting hurt or anything else, as long as the paycheck keeps coming.
View Quote

I bet they lose more than they gain.  

Someone else will see a market for non-progressive 24 hr news and step up.  Maybe Newsmax will fill the void as they grow.  

I have no illusions that the original producers at FNC were conservatives fighting against rampant liberal bias in the news media.  FNC was simply a business decision to tap into a market that was ready for a more conservative voice. They had (and have) the marketing, money, talent and credibility to attract a wider, more conservative viewership.

If what you say is true, then they are allowing their political loyalties to destroy one of the most successful business models in the broadcast news industry.  I guess they just can't help themselves; you'd think they'd want to avoid what happened to MSNBC ("by going more liberal")  and instead continue to relish their success while rolling in the dough.

Idiots.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:02:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the vault is ever reopened it would be empty.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a bit.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen, and can I get a halleluiah?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top