BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 7:48:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My daughter wanted to go to Penn State. She took a course there this Summer.
Now Penn State is off the table.
"Football is like a religon there"
View Quote

It's like that at many schools.
I wouldn't miss out on a good education because of it.

Maybe she has better  school in mind though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 7:50:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
thankfully InfiniteGrim isn't here to defend them
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#3]
America would be a better place without the bread and circus of Football.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They knew it was going on and did nothing. Paterno knew about it and valued his stupid football program more then the lives of those young boys. Fuck Penn State!!!
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:12:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What is that going to accomplish?  There were some sick individuals, that did sick shit, and the paid the price.  

What is giving them the proverbial death penalty going to accomplish?  Other than feels.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The program needed to be trashed. The big money talked and of course all is forgiven. The trash that ran the program and covered up the pathetic behavior all needed to be put in prison. The fans who support them are sick. They are willing to overlook anything to keep their almighty pathetic football program.'

I am sure many on here support them and wanted to see the sanctions, etc lifted. You are as pathetic and sick as the trash that committed the crime

What is that going to accomplish?  There were some sick individuals, that did sick shit, and the paid the price.  

What is giving them the proverbial death penalty going to accomplish?  Other than feels.

That is all.  The haters base their whole life on emotions, just as the left does, which makes them part of the political left.

The facts here are that some people at PSU DID know of the bad things that were going on.  However there was a decision made at the top executive ranks of the university, and not paterno or solely paterno.  He was not friends with the pedophile.  He wanted him fired before he retired - he had no interests in protecting him.  Exposing the crime would have done no damage to the football program, or university.   When this stuff was going on, paterno's program had gone through some really low points as far as win losses, and he was nearly forced out a few years before.  So why was it allowed to go on?

The elephant in the room is the protection and promotion of the gay agenda, by university executives.  The university president, graham spannier, knew what was going on.  Uniiversity attorneys knew what was going on, and told paterno to back off.  He told mcqueary to watch out for them as they would turn things against him.  Spannier allowed some sick debased things to happen during his tenure there as president, with the gay community there.  Go look up the "CuntFest".  He enabled that debauched event, which was nothing more than a university funded (paid for by parents, students, and taxpayers) gay orgy event.  He would not shut it down despite protests, until a state legistlator threatened funding.  And it got ZERO press coverage, and than a few local paper aticles, and maybe one radio talk show host.  Spannier's number one cause there was the whole lgbt garbage and filth.  

And who sat with Spannier in the president's suite at beaver stadium the very day befor e the grand jury indictment was issued? - sandusky.  How convenient.   So he knew.  There is no way he didn't know what was coming, and yet he protected it.  They thought they could take care of it by throwing one man under the bus - paterno, and take no part of the blame on themselves.  Typical actions of the left.   Afterwards he (spannier) gave some bs story how he was molested as a child too.

And don't be so high and mighty to believe this kind of garbage and deviancy doesn't occur at other universites across the country.  We all know what bastions they are of conservative thought.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is all.  The haters base their whole life on emotions, just as the left does, which makes them part of the political left.

The facts here are that some people at PSU DID know of the bad things that were going on.  However there was a decision made at the top executive ranks of the university, and not paterno or solely paterno.  He was not friends with the pedophile.  He wanted him fired before he retired - he had no interests in protecting him.  Exposing the crime would have done no damage to the football program, or university.   When this stuff was going on, paterno's program had gone through some really low points as far as win losses, and he was nearly forced out a few years before.  So why was it allowed to go on?

The elephant in the room is the protection and promotion of the gay agenda, by university executives.  The university president, graham spannier, knew what was going on.  Uniiversity attorneys knew what was going on, and told paterno to back off.  He told mcqueary to watch out for them as they would turn things against him.  Spannier allowed some sick debased things to happen during his tenure there as president, with the gay community there.  Go look up the "CuntFest".  He enabled that debauched event, which was nothing more than a university funded (paid for by parents, students, and taxpayers) gay orgy event.  He would not shut it down despite protests, until a state legistlator threatened funding.  And it got ZERO press coverage, and than a few local paper aticles, and maybe one radio talk show host.  Spannier's number one cause there was the whole lgbt garbage and filth.  

And who sat with Spannier in the president's suite at beaver stadium the very day befor e the grand jury indictment was issued? - sandusky.  How convenient.   So he knew.  There is no way he didn't know what was coming, and yet he protected it.  They thought they could take care of it by throwing one man under the bus - paterno, and take no part of the blame on themselves.  Typical actions of the left.   Afterwards he (spannier) gave some bs story how he was molested as a child too.

And don't be so high and mighty to believe this kind of garbage and deviancy doesn't occur at other universites across the country.  We all know what bastions they are of conservative thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The program needed to be trashed. The big money talked and of course all is forgiven. The trash that ran the program and covered up the pathetic behavior all needed to be put in prison. The fans who support them are sick. They are willing to overlook anything to keep their almighty pathetic football program.'

I am sure many on here support them and wanted to see the sanctions, etc lifted. You are as pathetic and sick as the trash that committed the crime

This makes the most sense! I was wondering why the sodomizing, by male on male, wasn't written about... Those, Spannier and his inner circle, need to be exposed and made to pay....
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You'll never find a post where I defended anything about that.

I should call you to the pit and demand your account for that
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In before Joe Pennsy?

I am aware that you didn't defend it. Nowhere did I imply that you would. I was aware that you would comment, however.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#9]
These threads are so much like the atheist/religion threads. It's sad.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Colleges should be for learning not playing kids games.
IMO all colleges should focus entirely on academics and get rid of sports programs. Imagine if they put the money into labs and lowered costs instead of wasting it on stadiums.
If someone wants to grow up to be a football player, basketball player let the parents send them to schools that fixate on just that. Same with high school. Just like if you want you kid to be a NASCAR driver, you buy the equipment, you take them to the tracks (private tracks, not tax payer paid stadiums like ball sports).
The reason the US is falling in academics among other things is its focus on ball throwing over math.
And don't tell me that games generate more than they take because that is bullshit. There have been studies that show that when all the true costs are factored; added security, police, added highways, off ramps, utilities, etc, even professional NFL stadiums cost more to the taxpayer than what they return. They benefit the few at the expense of the surrounding area...take a look at the neighborhoods a few blocks away from these leech facilities/stadiums.
Imagine the benefit to society if every city/region instead of being forced to pay for a 4 billion dollars NFL stadium built a "Manhattan project" style lab gathering the best and the brightest and paying them well, making them "stars" when they succeed focusing on new energy, communications, new building materials, etc, instead of dumbed down over paid steroid filled wife beating ball throwers.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like something else wouldn't take its place? As long as there are the masses of average people, there will be something to occupy their attention.

You might say, better to replace football as the national religion with Christianity. And since beliefs on the PSU mess are mostly religious in nature, it seems appropriate.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I am aware that you didn't defend it. Nowhere did I imply that you would. I was aware that you would comment, however.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before Joe Pennsy?

Considering I never took p[art in any Penn State thread it's a low-life scumbag cunt move to mention my name, and it seems you did it deliberately.

Next time there's a thread about child rape, I'lll be sure to post "In before Forker" and then make some mealey-mouthed excuse.

Acting like a man and simply apologizing was too much to expect form you, I guess.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#13]
How many of you with PA next to your name still have at least one Joe Paterno picture in your house?

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The people flocking to the statue  and getting angry at that guy holding up the paper. ...

I hope they see themselves  and realize how fucked up they are. Idolizing a guy who covered up child rape in his own locker room, and kept the rapist in a position to continue it.

View Quote

OP...show us on the doll where JoePa touched you.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
How many of you with PA next to your name still have at least one Joe Paterno picture in your house?

View Quote

Its probably the equivalent of Kim Il-sung in North Korea.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes you wonder if there was an underground child porn ring going on there.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
OP can get fucked

Eta - Joe and those involved in the scandal should burn for what they did, but leave the fans out of it. School pride and support for a team of fellow students, goes beyond the game of football. No one currently on the team, nor the current students, nor 98% of the fans support what happened. If you want to run your mouth and post pics of people who weren't involved, please send me pics of you so I can post them in a topic on violent gun owners, since you have as much in common with them as the fans and students do with what happened. You're painting with a really broad brush and are talking shit on a group consisting of a large majority of very good people who are embarrassed and ashamed of what happened.
View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
OP can get fucked

Eta - Joe and those involved in the scandal should burn for what they did, but leave the fans out of it. School pride and support for a team of fellow students, goes beyond the game of football. No one currently on the team, nor the current students, nor 98% of the fans support what happened. If you want to run your mouth and post pics of people who weren't involved, please send me pics of you so I can post them in a topic on violent gun owners, since you have as much in common with them as the fans and students do with what happened. You're painting with a really broad brush and are talking shit on a group consisting of a large majority of very good people who are embarrassed and ashamed of what happened.
View Quote

Bullshit. How many fans rallied around the Joe Paterno statute? When there were calls to tear that thing down (rightfully so) so many fans and students said "NO!"

If this happened at FSU under Bowden, as much as that guy is loved, I'd be first in line calling to tear down his statute and rename the field.

Don't pretend students and fans didn't turn a blind eye as well. Not all of them of course, but still a large group of them.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
OP can get fucked

View Quote

What a joke.

"School pride"?

You sound like those guys that rabidly defend 'their' NASCAR driver or brand of pickup, or some other trivial shit.

I went to a top tier school, I'm proud of my education, and by that extension, my university. I've got a mug, maybe a few school shirts, but it ends there. You wouldn't catch me defending my school if they dropped the ball on some major issue.

But hey, keep sucking that Penn State cock - guys like you out themselves regularly around here. Like it or not, Penn State football now represents something sinister, and the program should have been eliminated. But since they're still allowed to exist, don't whine when people equate Penn with ass rape and molestation.

People who put sports on a pedestal are fucking pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

The NFL gets hyped but at lower levels its a great learning experience for most, lots of thinking and strategy, teaches people to think quickly, work together, push themselves, etc.

The downside on the lower level is some kids may just devote themselves to sports and not focus on academics but it probably allows some guys to become productive citizens that would just be gangbangers.

Either way--freedom.

I find that most people who hate it are clueless about the sport. It's like gun rights in that respect.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The NFL gets hyped but at lower levels its a great learning experience for most, lots of thinking and strategy, teaches people to think quickly, work together, push themselves, etc.

The downside on the lower level is some kids may just devote themselves to sports and not focus on academics but it probably allows some guys to become productive citizens that would just be gangbangers.

Either way--freedom.

I find that most people who hate it are clueless about the sport. It's like gun rights in that respect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either way--freedom.

Met a guy with 15 years in the NFL this week. I told him that I knew nothing of his sport.

He said "Good. Sundays are for family."
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:39:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bold is untrue. Either a lie or ignorance. Paterno got $125 million in loans from Sandusky's charity, the Second Mile, to use for real estate investments. This was back in 2002, when Paterno absolutely knew that Sandusky was a pedophile. Paterno also used unsecured loans from Second Mile for other real estate deals, such as golf courses, restaurants, (Paterno was way more than just a coach, he was a businessman). Paterno had literally hundreds of millions of reasons not to drop a dime on Sandusky's criminal act. Ergo, he was part of a criminal conspiracy to keep it quiet. If Sandusky went down, JoePa's financial involvement would become known (which is what happened).

EPSN: Former Penn State head football coach Joe Paterno had business ties with board members of The Second Mile, the charity founded by alleged child molester and former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, The Daily is reporting.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#23]
State College PA would be nothing without the PSU campus

The University is the only serious sized employer in the county.

The town's major real estate is all owned by a couple of families

The beer distribution is controlled by a couple of families

Funny how the heroin distribution is in Altoona, and very little perceived impact in State College

The university pays the bars to shutdown for State Pattys Day

The borough police make a mint on overnight parking violations

Sandusky's second mile foundation was building a 30 acre "conference center" right by the airport

with land bought from PSU at a discount

Every Ivory Tower is without reproach, as there is no context but PSU

AND 9000 new freshmen are pouring in right now

better get your licenced beer cozies early, as there are 5 home games in a row this fall

One should not look under the rug in the happy valley bubble,

as the fix has been in for decades

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Either way--freedom.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either way--freedom.

Football is dominated by thugs and hood rats in most metro areas.  It rewards athleticism by allowing thugs to get away with bad behavior because they can run fast.  It teaches that you can be a junior criminal as long as you play ball really well.  

It isn't a coincidence that hoodrats who end up shot often have their football pic posted by the family as an example of how they dindu nuffin.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Football is dominated by thugs and hood rats in most metro areas.  It rewards athleticism by allowing thugs to get away with bad behavior because they can run fast.  It teaches that you can be a junior criminal as long as you play ball really well.  

It isn't a coincidence that hoodrats who end up shot often have their football pic posted by the family as an example of how they dindu nuffin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either way--freedom.

Figured it would come down to something like this. How does your crime focused theory hold up with the amount of players that come out of rural, low crime area?

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Football program should have gotten the death penalty, they put winning games over raping kids in their showers.
View Quote

Not even the mob is that degenerate.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My daughter wanted to go to Penn State. She took a course there this Summer.
Now Penn State is off the table.
"Football is like a religon there"

If a person can get into Penn State then there are many other colleges in which they can get a good education.

Colleges that aren't known for believing a football program is more important that stopping dozens of children from being raped.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not difficult to surmise what your high school experience was like.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:21:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#31]
The Patriots received a harsher penalty for deflated balls than Penn State did for deflated balls.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The Patriots received a harsher penalty for deflated balls than Penn State did for deflated balls.
View Quote

If you weren't simply trying to make a joke: no, they didn't.  Not even close.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:35:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The culture remains.

Because it was allowed to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And all of those people are gone. So now what?

The culture remains.

Because it was allowed to.

You would have to move a good portion of the region's poulation back to whence they came
to have a positive effect on its 'culture'
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Oh wow. I had not heard of this before.

Now it makes even more sense about JoePedo protecting Sandusky. It really would not surprise me if it was ever discovered he was running a child rape ring with well connected people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bold is untrue. Either a lie or ignorance. Paterno got $125 million in loans from Sandusky's charity, the Second Mile, to use for real estate investments. This was back in 2002, when Paterno absolutely knew that Sandusky was a pedophile. Paterno also used unsecured loans from Second Mile for other real estate deals, such as golf courses, restaurants, (Paterno was way more than just a coach, he was a businessman). Paterno had literally hundreds of millions of reasons not to drop a dime on Sandusky's criminal act. Ergo, he was part of a criminal conspiracy to keep it quiet. If Sandusky went down, JoePa's financial involvement would become known (which is what happened).

EPSN: Former Penn State head football coach Joe Paterno had business ties with board members of The Second Mile, the charity founded by alleged child molester and former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, The Daily is reporting.

Now it makes even more sense about JoePedo protecting Sandusky. It really would not surprise me if it was ever discovered he was running a child rape ring with well connected people.

Sandusky might have used his charity as a sex ring but Paterno was probably not involving in it. He kept Sandusky's criminal acts secret because he was financially in bed with the charity and because it would make the program look bad. I'd likely that JoePa knew about the rapes since the original allegations dating to 1998, but he never told anyone in a position of true authority, a person that he couldn't bully into compliance.

This is the part that Penn State fanatics can't comprehend. Every powerful person in the program knew about the rapes but didn't do anything because of either money or prestige. The players and fans don't mean shit, none of them are making millions, if not billions, off of covering up a serial pedaphile. They are the dupes that get harmed, but the people that the death penalty really would have hurt were the power elite of Happy Valley who mostly knew about Sandusky but stayed silent. Those same people are still part of the program, still raking in the cash, while only the ones at the top were dismissed and charged.

They should have gotten the death penalty.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Figured it would come down to something like this. How does your crime focused theory hold up with the amount of players that come out of rural, low crime area?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Either way--freedom.

It comes out that they should spend those hours on education, not learning to run fast.  Tends to address that low income issue more effectively.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#36]
I watched that documentary too.  The sycophantic Penn State fans were completely pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://abetteruserexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jock_nerd.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://abetteruserexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/jock_nerd.jpg

I played ball.  It was fun.  Girls, parties, road trips, coach that got us out of detention.  In the end, many of my teammates would have been better off studying so that they didn't end up in menial jobs.  Breaking my arm was a blessing in disguise.

Funny that you illustrate my point though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:51:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Colleges should be for learning not playing kids games.

IMO all colleges should focus entirely on academics and get rid of sports programs. Imagine if they put the money into labs and lowered costs instead of wasting it on stadiums.

If someone wants to grow up to be a football player, basketball player let the parents send them to schools that fixate on just that. Same with high school. Just like if you want you kid to be a NASCAR driver, you buy the equipment, you take them to the tracks (private tracks, not tax payer paid stadiums like ball sports).

The reason the US is falling in academics among other things is its focus on ball throwing over math.

And don't tell me that games generate more than they take because that is bullshit. There have been studies that show that when all the true costs are factored; added security, police, added highways, off ramps, utilities, etc, even professional NFL stadiums cost more to the taxpayer than what they return. They benefit the few at the expense of the surrounding area...take a look at the neighborhoods a few blocks away from these leech facilities/stadiums.

Imagine the benefit to society if every city/region instead of being forced to pay for a 4 billion dollars NFL stadium built a "Manhattan project" style lab gathering the best and the brightest and paying them well, making them "stars" when they succeed focusing on new energy, communications, new building materials, etc, instead of dumbed down over paid steroid filled wife beating ball throwers.          
View Quote

It would cost a fuckton of tax dollars year after year and might not generate shit. If it was profitable the free market would do it. I agree that tax dollars shouldn't be spent on stadiums, but Democrats.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It comes out that they should spend those hours on education, not learning to run fast.  Tends to address that low income issue more effectively.  
View Quote

All schools have athletic programs, even rich prep schools and Ivy League colleges. There is a reason for them.

For some reason i really don't think you have altruistic reasons to comment on low income education.

And the majority of pro football players don't come from inner cities.  When was the last time you saw a massive football stadium in an inner city that belonged to a high school? Pop Warner? You're confusing basketball and football.

Also, I don't think you are aware what hood rat means. It doesn't mean what you think it does.

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:26:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
never did and never will. Why would I put a pic of another man in my house
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:31:17 PM EDT
[#41]
All school sports programs are about the money.  Shame intramurals got perverted so what happened at Penn state is no surprise.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:40:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Sandusky might have used his charity as a sex ring but Paterno was probably not involving in it. He kept Sandusky's criminal acts secret because he was financially in bed with the charity and because it would make the program look bad. I'd likely that JoePa knew about the rapes since the original allegations dating to 1998, but he never told anyone in a position of true authority, a person that he couldn't bully into compliance.

This is the part that Penn State fanatics can't comprehend. Every powerful person in the program knew about the rapes but didn't do anything because of either money or prestige. The players and fans don't mean shit, none of them are making millions, if not billions, off of covering up a serial pedaphile. They are the dupes that get harmed, but the people that the death penalty really would have hurt were the power elite of Happy Valley who ask knew but stayed silent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the part that Penn State fanatics can't comprehend. Every powerful person in the program knew about the rapes but didn't do anything because of either money or prestige. The players and fans don't mean shit, none of them are making millions, if not billions, off of covering up a serial pedaphile. They are the dupes that get harmed, but the people that the death penalty really would have hurt were the power elite of Happy Valley who ask knew but stayed silent.

Sadly, this.

And I say that as a PSU alum and life member of the alumni association. Realize I couldn't have given 2 sh*ts about PSU football back when I was an undergrad and they (notice "they" and not "we") were winning national championships, nor could I give 2 sh*ts now.

... And don't get me started about Dr. Michael Mann, he of climate-gate infamy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I watched that documentary too.  The sycophantic Penn State fans were completely pathetic.
View Quote

I've arrived at the same conclusion just from reading this thread.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Football program should have gotten the death penalty, they put winning games over raping kids in their showers.
View Quote

i agree. i was a lifelong penn state fan. after i learned what happened at penn state i tossed all of my penn state gear. i still hate them to this day. games at happy valley where incredible but i will never spend a dime supporting someone who will protect a football program and a child rapist over doing the right thing. if they just did the right thing it would have blown over in less than a year.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:53:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

he is he just has a new member name. i think he just forgot his old password.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They should have bulldozed the stadium.

The fact that they did not paint over JoePedo's mural tells me they still support the single man who could have put a stop to child rape but did nothing.
View Quote

Don't you miss InfiniteGrim?

Link Posted: 8/23/2015 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

At Penis State the religion is football and Jopa is the all supreme god. The blind rabid allegiance of the fans and their failure to see what everyone in the rest of the country thinks of them speaks volumes of their lack of understanding the reality of the situation. "Yeah he raped little boys, but football is more important."

Joepa was an egomaniac that was interested in his legacy. He knew what it would do to his personal finances to turn in the pedophile. He also knew it would mean he would have to step down as coach. His ego was too big for that. He had to have more wins than Bobby Bowden. Even when it all came to light he demanded that he coach until the end of the season, instead of honorably stepping aside. He knew what was going on. He enabled it.

Every time I see the PSU on highlights I think of shower, rape, boy. I will not watch a game with them in it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No he got banned over the infamous Bama "oh well" thing.

Ive seen him post on another board but have no idea if hes here on another account.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 3:12:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top