Site Notices
Page / 393
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I don't get it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Long quote tree but you guys are dumb as hell.

I looked at all the course books and went:

>Business

Quoted:

Civil > Computer > Business

http://www.squarewheels.com/newgraphics/evolution.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At Clemson it usually went ME > Civil > Business

I skipped civil

I did ME > Infantry > Business.

Civil > Computer > Business

http://www.squarewheels.com/newgraphics/evolution.jpg

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

>Business

snip

View Quote

I was a Mech Eng student for the first two days of freshman year.  Then I had my first calculus course,  and I switched to business
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I was a Mech Eng student for the first two days of freshman year.  Then I had my first calculus course,  and I switched to business
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

>Business

snip

If I'd been a math major instead of an engineering major, my grades in calculus would have been passing the first time.  Third times the charm!

When the cold war ended and the glut of experienced engineers hit the market as defense industries laid off...

All I need to do to kill a job field is get a degree!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 7:55:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't get it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't get it.

Radiant Life is recommending heavily saturated, potentially equally bad for you fats, in their ignorant pursuit of hippy food bliss.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Radiant Life is recommending heavily saturated, potentially equally bad for you fats, in their ignorant pursuit of hippy food bliss.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it.

Butter and canola oil or I don't want it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#8]
The day before prom Tommy finally gets his nerve up to ask Betty to go with him. She says yes and Tommy must hurry to get everything arranged for the perfect evening. He first races to the shop to rent a tuxedo, nothing but the best for Betty. He gets to the shop and there is a long line of customers waiting their turn. After forty five minutes Tommy finally gets to the counter and gets fitted for the tux.

He then goes to the drug store to get some condoms. He selects his brand and goes to the counter and there is a long line of people again. So Tommy stands there trying to keep the condoms hid from sight and he waits and waits. One woman asks the pharmacist a dozen questions about the prescription. Another old man won't stop talking to the clerk about fishing and holds up the line. Finally after forty minutes he gets to the front of the line and pays for the condoms.

Next stop is flower shop. There is yet another line for flowers. Woman selecting flowers for a wedding, another woman asking questions about her garden. Finally after fifty minutes Tommy is able to pick out some beautiful flowers for Betty. He then goes to the steak house to make reservations for the big evening. Of course there is a line waiting for tables. When he tries to cut ahead to just ask about reservations, everyone yells at him and tells him to get to the back of the line. Little over an hour and he finally makes it to the front of the line and gets his reservations.

On the way home he decides to wash his car, but being it is a nice day everyone else had the same idea. Seventy minutes waiting to get into the car wash. Tommy doesn't care because he knows Betty is worth it. So the big evening arrives and they eat and arrive at the prom and dance a few dances. They then sit down  to catch their breath when Betty says she could use some punch. So Tommy heads over toward the table where the punch bowl is, and when he gets to the table...
There's no punch line.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:13:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

>Business
View Quote

I started ME and finished ME, so HA!
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

>Business

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

>Business

https://38.media.tumblr.com/74d0499a794ac29a3ccd13c03d3bf223/tumblr_inline_n9gb2mausT1rujkbp.gif

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

*snip*

There's no punch line.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The day before prom Tommy finally gets his nerve up to ask Betty to go with him. She says yes and Tommy must hurry to get everything arranged for the perfect evening. He first races to the shop to rent a tuxedo, nothing but the best for Betty. He gets to the shop and there is a long line of customers waiting their turn. After forty five minutes Tommy finally gets to the counter and gets fitted for the tux.

He then goes to the drug store to get some condoms. He selects his brand and goes to the counter and there is a long line of people again. So Tommy stands there trying to keep the condoms hid from sight and he waits and waits. One woman asks the pharmacist a dozen questions about the prescription. Another old man won't stop talking to the clerk about fishing and holds up the line. Finally after forty minutes he gets to the front of the line and pays for the condoms.

Next stop is flower shop. There is yet another line for flowers. Woman selecting flowers for a wedding, another woman asking questions about her garden. Finally after fifty minutes Tommy is able to pick out some beautiful flowers for Betty. He then goes to the steak house to make reservations for the big evening. Of course there is a line waiting for tables. When he tries to cut ahead to just ask about reservations, everyone yells at him and tells him to get to the back of the line. Little over an hour and he finally makes it to the front of the line and gets his reservations.

On the way home he decides to wash his car, but being it is a nice day everyone else had the same idea. Seventy minutes waiting to get into the car wash. Tommy doesn't care because he knows Betty is worth it. So the big evening arrives and they eat and arrive at the prom and dance a few dances. They then sit down  to catch their breath when Betty says she could use some punch. So Tommy heads over toward the table where the punch bowl is, and when he gets to the table...

There's no punch line.
View Quote

After being forced to read all this, I hope Bettys pussy falls off
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That can't be real.
View All Quotes

I'm sure an engineer calculated what length and diameter of bungees to use for that stunt.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm sure an engineer calculated what length and diameter of bungees to use for that stunt.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

OMG, did you say engineer!?! Like, the engineering kind of engineer!?!!?!?

I have the most awesomest engineer story for you! All of you are really gonna love it! A Lot! Goes a little sumptin like dis....

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Damn, that's one fucked up dog.
View All Quotes

Happy ending: A couple felt pity for him   her and adopted him   her! He's    She's in a nice home now.

Link to story
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:19:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have the most awesomest engineer story for you! All of you are really gonna love it! A Lot! Goes a little sumptin like dis....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone failed math class...
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:26:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG, did you say math!?! Engineers do the maths!?!?!?! Soooooo much of the maths!!! With the letters and everything!!!!!11!!11one!!!!!11!!!

I have the most awesomest math story ever for you! All of you are really gonna love it! A Lot! Goes a little sumptin like dis....

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#21]
There's a depressing lack of funny going on in here.  Have at these gems I've been enjoying.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:49:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

There's no punch line.
View Quote

Hells yes!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:34:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sorry, it was the theme of this thread when I posted.

Missed the moment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, it was the theme of this thread when I posted.

Missed the moment.

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#27]

I woke the kids up laughing...
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:25:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Just like in the movies!

http://i.imgur.com/mbOmzKg.gifv
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:11:28 AM EDT
[#29]
A picture made by Grin. Always made me laugh.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:25:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:16:29 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

There's a depressing lack of funny going on in here.  Have at these gems I've been enjoying.

https://youtu.be/wpDlx9p2Dg0

https://youtu.be/YYU3C-nrbrw
https://youtu.be/2mCy5SNNVQ0

View Quote
Listened to about 5 minutes of the first one.  Failing to hear the funny.  What am I missing here?

INB4 'a sense of humor'

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#32]

My mini wire haired dax sez he duz want!!!

WHERE are they available from??
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:16:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
next mf'er that post that should be banned for the common good
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In, better late than never.

inb4 Better Nate Than Lever.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In, better late than never.

inb4 Better Nate Than Lever.

https://clinock.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/img5911.jpg

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

There's no punch line.
View Quote

Fuck you.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I don't get it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't get it.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#37]

What i just what

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Fuck you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no punch line.

Fuck you.

Glad I'm not the only one that was highly amused by that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:15:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#42]

I always suspected that part concerning egg nog.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 2:22:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Listened to about 5 minutes of the first one.  Failing to hear the funny.  What am I missing here?
INB4 'a sense of humor'

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://youtu.be/wpDlx9p2Dg0
https://youtu.be/YYU3C-nrbrw
https://youtu.be/2mCy5SNNVQ0

INB4 'a sense of humor'

A sense of humor is right.  It's a classic comedy set up.  2 small town radio jocks play the straight men... one more than the other... and you hear how they deal with all the stupid they are surrounded by and who call in.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I need to work on how my son enunciates a bit.

I nearly died of laughter.

Link Posted: 10/10/2015 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

After being forced to read all this, I hope Bettys pussy falls offfgives him a pickle surprise
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's no punch line.

After being forced to read all this, I hope Bettys pussy falls offfgives him a pickle surprise

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/10/2015 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Sorry i cant imbed.  This has me rolling

http://youtu.be/1X_IAaNPWKU

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1X_IAaNPWKU

Page / 393
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top