Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/4/2015 5:28:10 PM EDT
[youtube]http://<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.full30.com/embed/2703335ea5786d0773211526d1a101bd" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" seamless="seamless" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Someone embed please

Good shoot I say
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this the Appblebees shooting? Then yes, may times.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This one is in a trailer.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.full30.com/embed/2703335ea5786d0773211526d1a101bd

Camera could have been in a better position.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.  And definitely a good shoot.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
i had no sound, anyone esle?  Ipad
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's really low.  Crank it up and it's there.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Sound comes up a bit later (when the officer is speaking).
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Really low on my android.

And seriously... now we are going to complain about the position of the camera? It captured everything i needed to see to know it was a good shoot
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I always get a bit of an adrenaline dump when I watch these videos.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Good job cop man.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's super quiet, had to crank the volume.

Basically is a squatter in a vacant trailer.  When the officer came across him the guy cooperated at first, then went for a gun.  Officer shot him several times.  He would fire twice, tell the guy to drop gun, fire again when he didn't drop it.  Rinse and repeat.  Good shoot.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Sound is low and it is a good shoot
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#14]
A blind man could read that cop's goosebumps. They say "adrenaline d u mp from hell".
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Suicide by LEO
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Good shoot.

Turn the volume up within the video, once it starts.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:26:38 PM EDT
[#17]
That was intense; it makes you feel bad for the cop.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Good shoot!
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:48:00 PM EDT
[#19]
no question on this one, good shoot
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
A blind man could read that cop's goosebumps. They say "adrenaline d u mp from hell".
View Quote

I saw that too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Went and got his cope, he needed/deserved it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Good shoot. Well done.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#24]
did the bullet sponge live?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You don't even have to embed, you can at least hotlink. Is it that hard? lol

I see you saw that on Facebook...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You don't even have to embed, you can at least hotlink. Is it that hard? lol

I see you saw that on Facebook...

I did hot link
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Jesus the adreniline surge that officer was dealing with must have been a beast.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Good shoot.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Officer did good. Good to see that back up was there quickly. Looks like that department is on the ball on responding to officer involved shootings.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:49:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Looks like the BG could have smoked him but either had a malfunction or simply didn't squeeze one off.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Amazing how fast it can happen
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#31]
why was everyone acting suspicious; like the cop made a bad shoot?

someone demanded to take his gun away, someone demanded to know if the badguy shot or not.

a supervisor of some sort sounded real concerned when the officer told him yes his camera was on for the whole thing.  there was that awkward silence and then he said something like "we will figure this out".

i thought the officer did a good job and make the right decision but i get a strong feeling from the video that no one else did.  am i the only one?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 7:59:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

someone demanded to take his gun away, someone demanded to know if the badguy shot or not.

a supervisor of some sort sounded real concerned when the officer told him yes his camera was on for the whole thing.  there was that awkward silence and then he said something like "we will figure this out".

i thought the officer did a good job and make the right decision but i get a strong feeling from the video that no one else did.  am i the only one?
View Quote

I got that feeling as well, maybe the guy used excessive force before or something..... I thought it was a good shoot
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

In many depts, when an officer shoots someone, the next thing to happen is that they get read their rights.  Cops have the same standards you and I do for shooting someone.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

You saw that the officer had the old, shitty Dodge Intrepid patrol car VS the nice new Chargers. maybe the officer was the resident fuckup they only send out on BS calls or a reserve officer?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You saw that the officer had the old, shitty Dodge Intrepid patrol car VS the nice new Chargers. maybe the officer was the resident fuckup they only send out on BS calls or a reserve officer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a rookie, or his car was busted and that was the only pool car, or any of a few other reasons.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:05:34 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

They were in cover-their-ass mode, trying to determine if it was a good shoot or not, and wondering how much flak they were going to catch for a white guy shooting a black guy.  At the end, in the car, the supervisor says something to the effect of "we needed to get you out of there so they don't accuse you of planting evidence."

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Good shoot. Perp was complete retard reaching for his gun when the cop already had him drawn down on.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Cops have the same standards you and I do for shooting someone.
View Quote

Hahaa.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:13:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh man, that's crazy. I assume the guy did have a gun; it looked like he was trying to point something at the officer.

One of the first things I thought of after it was over was the only bit of 'cover' the cop had was some drywall. Ah well, looks like he did what he had to do.

Sig 226?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Hahaa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hahaa.

Show me a law that says different.  

And if you think you can show exceptions outside the actual word of the law, plenty of civilians have gotten away with bad shoots too.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Hahaa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hahaa.

Dorian is that you?
Hands up don't shoot
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#42]
The inside of the trailer looked much like Id imagine it would.

The guy who got shot was an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And if you think you can show exceptions outside the actual word of the law, plenty of civilians have gotten away with bad shoots too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaa.

You aren't marandaed or informed of your right to STFU until the officers are prepared to arrest you and most will let you talk your way right in to cuffs. a LEO involved in a shooting is most likely going to be reminded from the just abut every officer arriving on scene to STFU and wait for your rep/a lawyer, not a bad idea given the current climate. so he is kinda right. Right?
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Bad guy gun looked like a hi point (surprise) which won't cycle when the safety is on. The second cop had the same issue. I'd bet the perp pulled it got a stiff trigger tried to fix it and got no movement in the slide. Meanwhile officer JQ Law is just putting rounds into him. Cop was trained, bad guy was not. Good shoot.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You aren't marandaed or informed of your right to STFU until the officers are prepared to arrest you and most will let you talk your way right in to cuffs. a LEO involved in a shooting is most likely going to be reminded from the just abut every officer arriving on scene to STFU and wait for your rep/a lawyer, not a bad idea given the current climate. so he is kinda right. Right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahaa.

Those are true. But legally, the circumstances for shooting are still the same.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#47]

The autopsy found Arlint fired two shots into Dye.

Huh, I would have thought he hit him more than twice.

They said he told the judge he would turn his life around.

That was actually in the article.

Link Posted: 7/4/2015 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#48]
HELL of a training video.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:09:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Another officer involved shooting in which by any objective standard the perpetrator left the officer no choice but to fire in self defense. This was a justified use of force. Glad he was not injured or worse. This incident had a happy ending.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#50]

Good shoot, period.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top