User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL....perp's last name is Dye
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I would have probably waited for back-up before going in...but good shot with a happy ending.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 9:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They were in cover-their-ass mode, trying to determine if it was a good shoot or not, and wondering how much flak they were going to catch for a white guy shooting a black guy.  At the end, in the car, the supervisor says something to the effect of "we needed to get you out of there so they don't accuse you of planting evidence."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
why was everyone acting suspicious; like the cop made a bad shoot?
someone demanded to take his gun away, someone demanded to know if the badguy shot or not.
a supervisor of some sort sounded real concerned when the officer told him yes his camera was on for the whole thing.  there was that awkward silence and then he said something like "we will figure this out".

i thought the officer did a good job and make the right decision but i get a strong feeling from the video that no one else did.  am i the only one?

They were in cover-their-ass mode, trying to determine if it was a good shoot or not, and wondering how much flak they were going to catch for a white guy shooting a black guy.  At the end, in the car, the supervisor says something to the effect of "we needed to get you out of there so they don't accuse you of planting evidence."

Yeah to me it just seemed like they were making sure they did everything by the book to make sure their asses were covered.  I figured they just took his weapon because it was evidence and should be secured as such.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Kid should have just chilled...now he's dead, he suffered....you could hear him mown, alot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top