[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hahaha, really sweating bullets here, NOT.

LOL to the bulls!

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126801/24626458/411833324.jpg
Way to set your stops, investment master.  

laughing my ass off, yep they work genuis bahaha!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nyse-joining-nasdaq-in-eliminating-stop-orders-2015-11-18?dist=afterbell

NYSE joining Nasdaq in eliminating stop orders  
What you didn't feel like updating your chart now that VXX is back in the 19's?

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#2]
You do realize I have been down twice this amount?  Probably not since you're so smart you use STOPS!        Bahahaha!

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 10:28:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You do realize I have been down twice this amount?  Probably not since you're so smart you use STOPS!        Bahahaha!

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126801/24626458/411898782.jpg

View Quote
So, you are proud of losing money?

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL488/1126801/24626458/411898782.jpg

View Quote

Let me try to get a grasp of what you are saying. You are now boasting about losing more than you have over the past few days????

Is that something you are proud of, or are you just like the rest of us who realize that markets go up and go down?

But please carry on. At least it's entertaining.

PS: this " Bahahaha" shit just makes you look like an idiot.

PPS: looks like you are going to have another GREAT day today

Link Posted: 11/20/2015 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Bahahaha
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

<snip>

Your statements appear to have no basis in fact.

http://i.imgur.com/sNkPz8v.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Interesting Observation:

The only time the stock market, and the economy as a whole, didn't lurch from one crisis to the next, was when the New Deal was law and Big Government regulated the banking and stock industries.  

Before then (1789 through 1934), roller coaster ride.
After then (1981 forward), roller coaster ride.

Nah, just a coincidence!

<snip>

Your statements appear to have no basis in fact.

http://i.imgur.com/sNkPz8v.png

His statements have absolutely no basis in fact.
Link Posted: 11/22/2015 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#7]
The God of the Bulls and Longs, now pray to her because your assets are in her hands.

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#8]
this thread has gotten even more tarded.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's what makes it so awesome and hilarious.

Just wait until the Fed raises the rates, and then watch all the Doomers make all sorts of excuses and rationalization to cover the fact that once again, they were completely wrong in their confident and arrogant prediction that the Fed would not raise rates ... just like when they claimed the Fed would never end QE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just wait until the Fed raises the rates, and then watch all the Doomers make all sorts of excuses and rationalization to cover the fact that once again, they were completely wrong in their confident and arrogant prediction that the Fed would not raise rates ... just like when they claimed the Fed would never end QE.

Raises rates and the market continues to climb. And products like VXX & DXD continue to decay.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well... That makes little sense...

If the Fed raises rates significantly [And I don't know ANYONE who said they NEVER will ---that's a pretty big stretch]

The fallout and collateral damage from it-

Unless done CONCURRENTLY with MASSIVE QE or the equivalent-  [That is STILL BEING done, as several here have explained in some detail]

[Whatever the Fed want's to call it and however they want to conceal and obfuscate it... It's STILL MASSIVE deficit spending and pumping $$$ -that DOESN'T EXIST--- into our economy, to PROP everything up, and enrich the CONNECTED]

Will have folks so reeling in financial pain... [At least most folks, some would APPRECIATE additional return from their cash investments, yet even this has negative consequences]

They won't have TIME --to think about what was said yesterday...

***Note for the last few years when some got all worked up over the Fed TALKING abt a rate hike

And others pointed out the REASONS it was highly unlikely... [That zinged over their heads like a lead balloon]

The Fed DIDN'T raise rates!!!

Now, no tree grows to the sky -same as this stock market won't either...

So sooner or later the RATE HIKE ENTHUSIASTS

Will be CORRECT

Then they can gleefully tell us they correctly predicted it!

While IGNORING they were WRONG, EVERY TIME before...

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#12]
10min before the market closes I predict......
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#13]
It's Monday, so we are all fucked
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we have this thread set so it never archives?
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

This thread proves that some people need breathalyzers attached to their computer.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Another Monday...

Yawn.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 7:53:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well... That makes little sense...

If the Fed raises rates significantly [And I don't know ANYONE who said they NEVER will ---that's a pretty big stretch]

The fallout and collateral damage from it-

Unless done CONCURRENTLY with MASSIVE QE or the equivalent-  [That is STILL BEING done, as several here have explained in some detail]

[Whatever the Fed want's to call it and however they want to conceal and obfuscate it... It's STILL MASSIVE deficit spending and pumping $$$ -that DOESN'T EXIST--- into our economy, to PROP everything up, and enrich the CONNECTED]

Will have folks so reeling in financial pain... [At least most folks, some would APPRECIATE additional return from their cash investments, yet even this has negative consequences]

They won't have TIME --to think about what was said yesterday...

***Note for the last few years when some got all worked up over the Fed TALKING abt a rate hike

And others pointed out the REASONS it was highly unlikely... [That zinged over their heads like a lead balloon]

The Fed DIDN'T raise rates!!!

Now, no tree grows to the sky -same as this stock market won't either...

So sooner or later the RATE HIKE ENTHUSIASTS

Will be CORRECT

Then they can gleefully tell us they correctly predicted it!

While IGNORING they were WRONG, EVERY TIME before...

lol

It's so easy to write "lol"

Why not take a moment and rebut my post instead.

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:01:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's been rebutted a thousand times in this thread.  Once more isn't going to help.

But maybe if he used bold text and colors and oddly placed smileys it would help?  

Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's been rebutted a thousand times in this thread.  Once more isn't going to help.

But maybe if he used bold text and colors and oddly placed smileys it would help?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 10:37:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nailed it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:28:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.....
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 11:59:41 PM EDT
[#23]

note: for comparison tracking purposes, the VXX and SPDR purchases are coincident.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:08:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

note: for comparison tracking purposes, the VXX and SPDR purchases are coincident.

http://ziva.losdos.dyndns.org/public/misc/GD-thread-portfolio-23nov2015.jpg

View Quote

Stop trying to sell mutual funds!

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:18:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

dear Einstein,
ETF != mutual fund.

regards,
ar-jedi  
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#26]
I must be stupid because I just buy and hold quality companies after reviewing their 10Q and 10K's and determine their appeal based on my own assumptions. I review their financials quarterly and looks at earning trends. I really only invest for the dividends.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:19:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

potato potahto.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

dear Einstein,
ETF != mutual fund.

regards,
ar-jedi  

potato potahto.

Was a joke in either case.

CVO or someone else kept saying that repeatedly, for no apparent reason, a while back.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Black swan
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So when is your leader raising rates?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:34:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:28:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What leader does he have that you don't, or is this maybe more insight into your brain? Anyone who does not share your delusions is some sort of a zealous Obama supporter? Is that it?

It's not too far off from some other subgroups here, but you'd be like a fringe of them. Maybe even sort of a gold fringe of them.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#34]
I just spent a few days with a relative who is a Wall Street investment banker.  He said global credit markets are seizing up and some of his clients are selling investments and sitting on their cash.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMF Christine LaGarde would disagree and cautioned Yellen that raising interest rates would collapse the global market.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 12:36:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"my leader" - is that really how simplistic your brain is?  Holy shit that's sad.

Unlike the doomers and idiots who confidently claim to KNOW what the markets are going to do, and what the Fed will and will not do (and yet, somehow are NOT super-successful billionaires), I don't have either the delusion or the arrogance to pretend to KNOW what the FOMC is going to do.

For example, if the market turmoil hadn't occurred in China and spooked everyone, the Fed probably would have raised rates in September, and certainly in October - but that was an unexpected event, which obviously makes specific prediction impossible.  By the same token, it seems pretty clear that the Fed does WANT to raise rates (and announce it at the December meeting), so that's what the smart money would probably bet on.  However, some other unexpected event could occur.  Perhaps the Russians will decide to start going crazy in the middle east, and completely obliterating oil fields that ISIS controls or threatens, and subsequently freak out markets - which could again spook the Fed and push the rate hike into 2016.

As a result, I have no idea what the Fed will do (because something unexpected by definition COULD happen), but my reasonable guess is that they will announce a rate hike this month.  I would be somewhat surprised if they did not.  However, I do not think the vote will be unanimous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"my leader" - is that really how simplistic your brain is?  Holy shit that's sad.

Unlike the doomers and idiots who confidently claim to KNOW what the markets are going to do, and what the Fed will and will not do (and yet, somehow are NOT super-successful billionaires), I don't have either the delusion or the arrogance to pretend to KNOW what the FOMC is going to do.

For example, if the market turmoil hadn't occurred in China and spooked everyone, the Fed probably would have raised rates in September, and certainly in October - but that was an unexpected event, which obviously makes specific prediction impossible.  By the same token, it seems pretty clear that the Fed does WANT to raise rates (and announce it at the December meeting), so that's what the smart money would probably bet on.  However, some other unexpected event could occur.  Perhaps the Russians will decide to start going crazy in the middle east, and completely obliterating oil fields that ISIS controls or threatens, and subsequently freak out markets - which could again spook the Fed and push the rate hike into 2016.

As a result, I have no idea what the Fed will do (because something unexpected by definition COULD happen), but my reasonable guess is that they will announce a rate hike this month.  I would be somewhat surprised if they did not.  However, I do not think the vote will be unanimous.

Sigh...

The proper response to "when is your leader raising rates?" Should be "when is your mother raising hers?"....
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Bahahaha, you poor long needs your drugs, low rates.

BTW still holding the VXX and DXD, less risk than being long like some idiots.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 10:42:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Bahahaha, you poor long needs your drugs, low rates.

BTW still holding the VXX and DXD, less risk than being long like some idiots.
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1812534_worst_investor_of_the_year_award_goes_to_____.html
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#41]
what is the point of ignoring someone if they just keep getting quoted?

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Couldn't resist.

Link Posted: 11/30/2015 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Couldn't resist.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't resist.

Great, now I have to read that.

I'm kidding, kidding, Sheesh, no sense of humor.
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/3/2015 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#45]
DAY 160

And D+158 from the day the market was supposed to have crashed, by the way.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 6:48:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 8:14:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Have we collapsed yet
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 9:50:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Have we collapsed yet
View Quote

What a stupid question for a Friday. Of course we haven't collapsed.

THAT ONLY HAPPENS ON MONDAY
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Have we collapsed yet

Yup wrong day, get with the program.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
DAY 160

And D+158 from the day the market was supposed to have crashed, by the way.
View Quote

OMG, the dreaded "or maybe in 6 months" mark is coming...
Page / 131
Top Top