BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 89
Link Posted: 12/20/2015 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
eesmith,  This really isn't a transgender  question, it's more of a "life" question.  And I realize I may be overstepping my bounds and asking something that is too personal.  So, obviously, feel free not to answer.

I think you alluded to the possibility of going back to your old career, but you weren't sure.   Obviously, you were very successful at a very difficult, and specialized, profession.  You're also relatively young.   I'm curious, are you able to "retire" now, or are you considering a "next" career?  If the latter (a new career), what do you think you're going to do?  

Again, I realize this isn't an "on topic" question, and I realize I might be overstepping my bounds.  So forgive me.  I'm just interested in "transitions".  I think it's a quality that is needed, and valuable, in modern society, people need to be skilled at "transition", and who better to ask than someone who has made some dramatic changes.  

Thanks

View Quote
Doesn't matter what eesmith does, it'll pay 21% less now

Link Posted: 12/20/2015 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View Quote

And I suppose you know how to make her feel like a woman, too.  
By having her iron your shirt.

Link Posted: 12/20/2015 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm backing out of this thread before someone gets kneecapped from 1000m

Link Posted: 12/20/2015 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#4]

If  you can't laugh with people...
Point and laugh at them.

Link Posted: 12/20/2015 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Impressive so far eesmith, I'm very glad to see it going so well.  Thanks for the updates ma'am.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2015 1:02:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

eesmith,  This really isn't a transgender  question, it's more of a "life" question.  And I realize I may be overstepping my bounds and asking something that is too personal.  So, obviously, feel free not to answer.

I think you alluded to the possibility of going back to your old career, but you weren't sure.   Obviously, you were very successful at a very difficult, and specialized, profession.  You're also relatively young.   I'm curious, are you able to "retire" now, or are you considering a "next" career?  If the latter (a new career), what do you think you're going to do?  

Again, I realize this isn't an "on topic" question, and I realize I might be overstepping my bounds.  So forgive me.  I'm just interested in "transitions".  I think it's a quality that is needed, and valuable, in modern society, people need to be skilled at "transition", and who better to ask than someone who has made some dramatic changes.  

Thanks

View Quote

I'm pretty sure now I don't want to go back to my old career, and I'm still not 100% sure what exactly I'd like to move towards, but thankfully I've got enough of a cushion I don't need to be rushed into anything. I've got a couple side gigs going on now to keep me sort of occupied more than anything, and when I get back to SF I've got a few meetings with some different interesting people that could go in very intriguing directions. I can't really go into too much detail, as some of them aren't remotely fleshed out and the others are sensitive subjects at this stage.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 12:04:50 AM EDT
[#7]
When do we get the bikini pics?
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 1:12:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now that's just wrong.

Who in their right mind would wear a bikini in December, in San Francisco?
Ask that question again in July.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 5:53:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Now that's just wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that's just wrong.

Probably someone who's not in SF at the moment, but instead, is some place where it's summer
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 2:32:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Now that's just wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that's just wrong.

Correct. Christmas time demands stockings!
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 2:54:52 PM EDT
[#11]
All I wanted for Christmas is EESmith bound and gagged under my tree.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/26/2015 3:49:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

No good. Santa would have to stay and check circulation every 10 to 15 minutes or so till you woke up.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I think the only real answer I can give to all of those is "it depends" lol, because I can give yes or no responses to each question. There's several different techniques for the surgery, stylistic differences between doctors, and variability between patients that makes absolute statements difficult to give.

There are really great results possible, but the hit or miss nature is one big reason I'm not interested in it  any time soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a couple questions I don't think I've seen asked yet, would appreciate personal or second hand info :)

I know that in MTF bottom surgery some doctors use a bit of mucosal tissue from the urethra around the entrance of the new vagina to provide some self-lubrication properties (though I've heard the total output may not be sufficient to completely forgo having lube on hand during intercourse).

1. Is the mucus created "close enough" to a real vagina's output to actually work as a lube (e.g. it stays slippery without drying out or gumming up, and is slippery enough to adequately lower friction to a comfortable level)?

2. Is the mucus created steadily and constantly, or does production vary with arousal / stimulation?

I think the only real answer I can give to all of those is "it depends" lol, because I can give yes or no responses to each question. There's several different techniques for the surgery, stylistic differences between doctors, and variability between patients that makes absolute statements difficult to give.

There are really great results possible, but the hit or miss nature is one big reason I'm not interested in it  any time soon.

If you do get the surgery make sure to NOT get the Hope Solo look.
Link Posted: 12/26/2015 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd prefer to have her hanging around of her own free will, struggle snuggle not required
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'd prefer to have her hanging around of her own free will, struggle snuggle not required
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just remember, it seem seems kinky the first time.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You say that like its a bad thing
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 3:42:21 AM EDT
[#18]
So I am in Pattaya, and visited a ladyboy bar last night named 'Katoeys Are Us'(katoey is pronounced ka-toy; get it?) and they ended up dragging me on stage for a couple songs. I kept my clothes on though. At least most of them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:00:34 AM EDT
[#19]
sounds like a wild new years party.
You are using protection, yes?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 4:17:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
sounds like a wild new years party.You are using protection, yes?
View Quote

I've been safe, and I haven't really gotten more than slightly buzzed(not really a big drinker)

Besides, no way in hell I'm letting anyone in this country penetrate me under any circumstances lol.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 9:31:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So I am in Pattaya, and visited a ladyboy bar last night named 'Katoeys Are Us'(katoey is pronounced ka-toy; get it?) and they ended up dragging me on stage for a couple songs. I kept my clothes on though. At least most of them.
View Quote

And no pictures???
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah if a regular hetero guy goes to Pattaya he needs to look real close at the "girl" He is talking to.

I was at this one bar having a drink and 9ne of the girls wanted me to come upstairs for some boom boom. She was all rubbing on my junk and of course that gave me wood.
She proceeds to tell the rest of the girls in the place so they all come out, form a line and start running their hands up my shorts grabbing my shaft. Must have been about 10 or 12 of them. I just sat there watching TV and drinking beer. I was not about to go upstairs with any of them after watching the std videos they showed us before letting us off the ship.

Later on I realized that some of those girls my not have been born female but at least at the time they all looked female.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 10:18:02 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm starting to question just what happened and how much I drank last night. I woke up on the floor with a headache, and when I just poked my head in the bar a minute ago the dancers started cheering and mobbed me.

Her name was Bih-something and she was pretty sweet. The kathoeys in BKK blew away most of the Pattaya ones to be honest.

Link Posted: 1/17/2016 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is a bit creepy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm starting to question just what happened and how much I drank last night. I woke up on the floor with a headache, and when I just poked my head in the bar a minute ago the dancers started cheering and mobbed me.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/01C47EAC-B8A8-4BE6-B7FD-623BF837BCFB_zpsjmkwckav.jpg

Her name was Bih-something and she was pretty sweet. The kathoeys in BKK blew away most of the Pattaya ones to be honest.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/FE085883-2D13-4F89-8F76-63B30B0A4C99_zpsshi3atv9.jpg

View Quote

Hangover 4?
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 8:56:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who typically visits a place like that? Lady boys or dudes looking for lady boys?
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hangover 4?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/01C47EAC-B8A8-4BE6-B7FD-623BF837BCFB_zpsjmkwckav.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/FE085883-2D13-4F89-8F76-63B30B0A4C99_zpsshi3atv9.jpg

Hangover 4?

Possibly....instead of bad things happening to you....you did bad things to guys who treated the girls badly.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Ee update us.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#30]

No one requested your presence
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:14:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ee update us.
View Quote

She might have never left that bar
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If you do get the surgery make sure to NOT get the Hope Solo look.
View Quote

Nothing wrong with her pussy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Do these pics go under BOTD or HOTD?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Do these pics go under BOTD or HOTD?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Arfs Get both option.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:59:20 AM EDT
[#35]
I've watched this for so long,

I am so fucking straight.

Not that there's anything wrong with that........

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 8:52:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Who typically visits a place like that? Lady boys or dudes looking for lady boys?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Generally dudes looking for lady boys lol. A
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ee update us.

I made it out lol, and have been in the states for a few weeks. Not much really to report.

Another before/after haha:

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I made it out lol, and have been in the states for a few weeks. Not much really to report.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/Mobile%20Uploads/00E74675-15B0-4026-8568-CF4BCD18440B_zpsvghbt5ai.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ee update us.

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u494/eesmith79/Mobile%20Uploads/00E74675-15B0-4026-8568-CF4BCD18440B_zpsvghbt5ai.jpg

I don't get it. You're wearing a shirt...
Link Posted: 2/16/2016 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Your healing is coming along nicely..
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Your healing is coming along nicely..
View Quote

Thanks!

btw anyone for interested my new Twitter account is @WaywardTranny
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 6:24:50 AM EDT
[#41]
So to be a 'ladyboy' can they be postop or do they need to look female and have male hardware?

Or is the definition open for interpretation?
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ee update us.

EE, when you look at pictures like this, do you think to yourself, "who was that guy?" , or anything like that?
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 6:55:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So to be a 'ladyboy' can they be postop or do they need to look female and have male hardware?

View Quote

I think ladyboy implies being preop.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

EE, when you look at pictures like this, do you think to yourself, "who was that guy?" , or anything like that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ee update us.

I don't know really. It's just an odd feeling that doesn't translate well, kind of a mix of recognition and yet alienation.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes sense to me.  If they were post-op, there would be no "boy" part, just all lady.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#46]
i'm not gay because i am married with a kid, but this thread confuses my penis
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know what you mean. I have met a some ladies that were pre-op that were very convincing in their role as women very feminine and for all outwards appearances were women. In my hometown there is a sizeable transgender community and I had several gay friends back in my wilder days. I still keep in touch with a few guys that I consider my brothers. I wasn't judgmental of anyone. I figured as long as people were happy and they didn't cause anyone harm, then fuck, keep on keeping on. Most everyone I met in that community were great people that just wanted to live their lives. I was going through a very rough time in my life back then and a lot of them were accepting and helped with putting things in perspective. There were a few freaks that were just fucking assholes, but there will always be that type of people in every community.

I cannot say that I wasn't tempted to take anyone up who was transgender on their offer of sex, but I am not gay and have never had the desire to even be with a guy or transgender person. I wasn't grossed out or mean about it, I just told them it wasn't for me and that was that. I liked being around people who just wanted to have fun and accept people for who they are.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:35:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Marriage, children and homosexuality are not mutually exclusive.  People have been going that route in the past and having gay relationships on the side for decades.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 12:50:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Marriage, children and homosexuality are not mutually exclusive.  People have been going that route in the past and having gay relationships on the side for decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sounds like a lot of personal experience there.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 3:26:18 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read a book now and then

Page / 89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top