BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 89
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And this is the part I can appreciate (I like my junk), but, don't fully understand.  If you want to be a chick (and go through hell to make it happen) why do you not want to "go all the way"?  Honestly curious.

Oh and EE, good lookin' lady
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you remove male genitalia can you win high woman at cola warrior?

I dunno about that, there are some of us that don't want our junk cut off.

And this is the part I can appreciate (I like my junk), but, don't fully understand.  If you want to be a chick (and go through hell to make it happen) why do you not want to "go all the way"?  Honestly curious.

The vagina that they offer for transgender surgery is at best, no better than a pocket pussy or a fleshlight according to a few women that I know who got the surgery.

There are a few that are happy with the surgery because they want a vagina, but I don't.

Plus my dick works and I can stand and pee instead of having to squat like the rest of the women here.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#2]
well it's not like you're the first here

who the hell was that, anyway? dragon goddess or something?  i'm drawing a blank
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Card-Carrying Republican thing....

I just can't get my head around that.......

View Quote

Stop and think about it-
The Halloween thread is still unlocked.......

Edit-

Didn't mean to quote myself.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In on what is so far a surprisingly tame thread.
View Quote

People haven't started drinking yet.

Give it time.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I've got to find somewhere else to frequent.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#6]
My jimmies remain unrustled.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Do what's best for you. Don't let anyone else tell you different
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#8]
If I liked you before I found out, and your stay the same person after, what difference does it make.

Besides the pirate thread was epic.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm pretty sure you're not going to catch anything if you stick around, but your call.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:43:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Like the buttler told Micheal Valentine in Trading Places, "Just be yourself. They can't take that away from you."

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:43:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm saddened to hear of your disorder and wish you luck in the future with treatment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I'm saddened to hear of your disorder and wish you luck in the future with treatment.

Thank you for your wishes, but McHugh is a clown. I also don't plan to have surgery.

http://www.wpath.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=1635&pk_association_webpage=4905

McHugh does cite one study from 2011, by Cecilia Dhejne, MD and colleagues at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm. However, he misunderstands Dr. Dhejne?s work. In the paper, Dr. Dhejne states that the study was not designed to draw conclusions on the efficacy of transgender surgeries, yet McHugh does exactly that. A closer reading of the paper shows that the increased mortality is in those who had surgery before 1989, and that mortality in trans people after 1989 is not statistically different from the general population. A recently published paper by Dr. Dhejne and colleagues shows that the regret rate for those having surgery from 2001-2010 is only 0.3%. Dr. Dhejne?s work shows that outcomes for transgender surgery have improved tremendously in the past 30 years, which supports the HHS decision to remove trans exclusions.

He's also a pedophile enabling hack:
http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/article/Dubious-choice-for-resolving-church-scandal-2768373.php

McHugh, after all, is the man whose report to the court in one case stated that a defendant's harassing phone calls were not obscene -- including the call that detailed a fantasy of a 4-year-old sex slave locked in a dog cage and fed human waste.
At least eight men have been convicted of sexually abusing Maryland children while under treatment at the "sex disorders" clinic McHugh runs at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine -- abuse the doctors did not report, citing client confidentiality. When Maryland law was changed to require that doctors report child molestation, the clinic fought it and advised patients on how to get around the law. The memo to patients suggested that molesters report their pedophilic activities to their lawyers, who could in turn tell staff; attorney-client privilege would then protect the molesters from being reported. This memo was fully approved by the boss -- Dr. Paul McHugh.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don't see why it would be, nothing CoC about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't bother me.
This thread is probably going to end up locked though.

The only reason to lock it is people bashing OP, and they should just be banned. My daughter came out as a lesbian, I am happy for her, I told her I knew it from when she was 12 or so.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The derP will be along shortly.... We all know it will...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't bother me.

The derP will be along shortly.... We all know it will...

there will be accounts banned, wouldn't be GD otherwise

the fucking signal lights for the mods and staff have already been lit, i'm sure
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:44:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ok Doc, what more should I have tried? In trying to find a "cure" I have been to a least 8 therapists over about 30 years and spent well over 20k to do it, I have also sought help from clergy/the church, AA type peer groups and suicide, What did I miss. All I know is that I am now happier then I have been in a very long time and have not had a suicidal thought in pushing a year.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Me, too...

Unless they bash 1911s, then THEY ARE DEAD TO ME.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The people I consider friends will always remain so, whatever the path they take.

Me, too...

Unless they bash 1911s, then THEY ARE DEAD TO ME.

We'll get along fine then.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Whatever floats your boat...gotta live life on your terms and not someone else's.

You make a hot pirate chick so go for it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Doesn't bother me.
View Quote

Let's be nice then and it won't. Funny how that happens.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Well, more power to you OP. Be happy in your path, wherever it takes you.

I hope you stick around on GD, the pirate Halloween thread was one of the best in years.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I was writing my post while you typed yours, which is why I said 'you both' rather than 'you three' when conveying best wishes.  But I'm curious, is your desire to transition simply based in wanting to do girly things, or is it actually due to feeling like you've got the wrong body and chemical balance?  I'm not a medical professional (hell, I don't think I've ever even stayed in a Holiday Inn) but unless you're seriously unhappy with the gender of your body, and how its chemistry affects your brain, then making the switch will probably make things worse, rather than better.

Of course, you'll get real advice when you go to a real doctor.  And you'll probably find out pretty quick on HRT.  Either way, I hope you find what you are looking for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

TL:DR for the lazy neckbeards.

I'm a Republican, Gun-toting Tranny who wants to make the Liberal minds explode about how it's inconceivable.

I was writing my post while you typed yours, which is why I said 'you both' rather than 'you three' when conveying best wishes.  But I'm curious, is your desire to transition simply based in wanting to do girly things, or is it actually due to feeling like you've got the wrong body and chemical balance?  I'm not a medical professional (hell, I don't think I've ever even stayed in a Holiday Inn) but unless you're seriously unhappy with the gender of your body, and how its chemistry affects your brain, then making the switch will probably make things worse, rather than better.

Of course, you'll get real advice when you go to a real doctor.  And you'll probably find out pretty quick on HRT.  Either way, I hope you find what you are looking for.

It's a multitude of things really. At first it starts with exploration and pondering of the thought of becoming a woman, then it evolves. Some are unhappy being a male and want to be a woman, others are ok with being a male but desire to be a woman regardless because they feel there's a benefit to be had by doing so. I feel that I am happier as a woman because I like being treated like one and so on. There's just too many things to list that could better explain why I'm transitioning.

For future advice, just take us on a one by one case. We all don't suffer from the same symptoms that lead to wanting to transition.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Give it time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give it time.

speak for yourself
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#24]
In!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#25]
OP, are what are you gonna dress up as this year for Halloween?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow ee, you've got some guts, (I'll refrain from making a "balls" joke). Good on you and fuck the haters. In on a guaranteed shitstorm.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
- owns guns? Check.

- isn't directly bothering me? Check.

I have no problem with you, carry on.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:49:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GMKsJdkdmtw/UQ5-qlx4U8I/AAAAAAAAJJM/LXBz3qogMtA/s1600/i-dont-care.jpg

Just don't expect me to refer to you as anything other than a man.
View Quote

BFD. I'll probably never meet you, if I did you probably wouldn't realize it, and even then I doubt you'd follow me around screaming I was a guy to everyone, so I'll just avoid you and make it a non-issue.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ahh, a contender steps forward.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't bother me.

Because the jackasses will start filtering in and start a crusade.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I was shocked at the number of members that contacted me that were transitioning, transitioning, considering it, or otherwise struggling with related issues.
View Quote

How many?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:50:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Good luck in your endeavor.

It seems as if you've given this a lot of thought, and I hope you have weighed out all the consequences, both good and bad.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Is this part of the "april" fools day joke arfcom owners put out?

Black ops part two, "Pre-Op"
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#34]
What's the over/under on locks, bans, and timeouts?  I might be able to place a couple bets.  Lol
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#35]
I look at it like this.  This is a gun community, so if you shoot guns and vote pro second amendment.  Well your good to go.

I have a friend who is a total gun nut who is gay and he lives in my community.  We shoot togeather often enough, talk guns and he shoots a shotgun better than most people I have seen.  If our small community needed to step up he would be welcome beside me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#36]

So that Kink.com party you went to a few weeks back, that was actually an audition wasn't it?

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Never heard of you before this thread but I'm sure you will get all the attention you want.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#38]
OP

My only question is about the pirate outfit.  Was that strictly a Halloween thing?  Wasn't sure if you might do the ren faire thing or not.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The vagina that they offer for transgender surgery is at best, no better than a pocket pussy or a fleshlight according to a few women that I know who got the surgery.
There are a few that are happy with the surgery because they want a vagina, but I don't.

Plus my dick works and I can stand and pee instead of having to squat like the rest of the women here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I learned something new today.  Thank you for the reply.  I sincerely wish you all the best.

Fuck the haters....
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#40]
I can't imagine the kind of courage it would take to out yourself on a forum like this.

But you know what, it doesn't hurt me in the least. Everyone has to live their own life and I don't exist to tell other people how they should do it.

You support the 2A and own guns. Fuck it, I'd go shoot stuff with you.    
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, bye.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
speak for yourself
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give it time.

speak for yourself
Technically you'd have to stop drinking in order to start.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

How many?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was shocked at the number of members that contacted me that were transitioning, transitioning, considering it, or otherwise struggling with related issues.

How many?

Why does it matter to you?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:54:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My friend had her surgery a couple months ago, and frankly it looks amazing. I've seen a fair bit of vagina in my life, and honestly I can't tell it's that good looking.

As for me, I just don't feel strongly enough about it. I honestly think something like that you should put a ton of thought into it, should have an overwhelming desire, and be 100% certain. I just don't want it bad enough TBH, and that's not a decision I'm at the stage to be making. Baby steps, and just enough really to make me happy and content. No reason to go all the way unless we're certain.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:55:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Is this your favorite movie?

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Do what makes YOU happy OP.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:57:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Really, the ONLY thing you can say here that will turn me against you unconditionally is something to the effect of, "I don't think you should be allowed to own guns."

There's other things that will get you on my bad side or get me thinking you're an idiot, but this isn't it.

I'll take any and all supporters of the 2nd, almost unconditionally. You're both OK, in my book.

I'm not really bothered by people's sexual identity, unless I'm getting bombarded by it. Otherwise, I'm a pretty "live and let live" sort of guy.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Freedom for me means freedom for thee - I hope everybody here remembers that.

I can't speak to the "identity crisis" aspect, but I've known and cared about people dealing with depression (which I gather is often a side effect of the identity crisis), anyway glad you people were able to get your minds right.  I hope you don't let ignorant people get you down.
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Good for you, ladies. If it makes you happy, it's fine with me. I hope your families feel the same.
Page / 89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top