Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Need to know the ages of all 5 of the girls.

Need to know how many were his sisters.

Need to know how each girl was allegedly molested.

He was a sexually oppressed 14 year old.  Was he a 14 year old playing around with a 12 year old?  So many details not know and will probably never be k own.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Once on GD, a while back, I was scolded because I didn't particularly like being sexually harassed in high school. If I recall I was told that teenaged girls should "not take it seriously" when they are harassed. The gist of it was, boys will be barely controlled, hormone-addled assholes and girls need to learn to accept it and not complain too much when the boys try to grope them or say really nasty sexual things to them.

GD is gonna GD!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A grown man's in trouble because he fondled a teenage girl back when he was a teenager?   90% of Arfcomers are in big, big trouble.  
Ummmm... do you have water on the brain? Do you subscribe to the fallacy of "she deserved getting raped since she was dressed like a slut. Her outfit said she wanted it."  

I fucking knew when I was a horny teenager not to fucking touch the high school chicks I was dating without their consent.

My parents beat that into my fucking head. Keeps my hands off the women unless they let me.

Once on GD, a while back, I was scolded because I didn't particularly like being sexually harassed in high school. If I recall I was told that teenaged girls should "not take it seriously" when they are harassed. The gist of it was, boys will be barely controlled, hormone-addled assholes and girls need to learn to accept it and not complain too much when the boys try to grope them or say really nasty sexual things to them.

GD is gonna GD!
Fucking idiots on GD then.

Was I a horny minded teenage boy? Yup. Did I keep my hands to myself until I got the okay from my date? Yup. Did I spend every second trying to get some? Yup.

But I knew to keep my hands off the merchandise until I got the okay from the owner.

Some here are addled brained fucktards that don't understand how the world really works.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not to undermine these allegations at all, but the liberal media would love to character assassinate this family.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He was a sexually oppressed 14 year old.  Was he a 14 year old playing around with a 12 year old?  So many details not know and will probably never be k own.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

While I agree that the press is going to make this sound like some full-grown 20-something guy preying on toddlers, which we can assume is not the case, I don't think we can wave it away by saying "he was a sexually oppressed 14-year-old."

There are many guys here (presumably some from the Utah area ) who were raised in a religious environment where sexual expression was not exactly embraced. It would be fair to say that they were 'sexually oppressed' too. Did all of these guys start groping their little sisters when they were 14? I don't think so.

I don't think some mutual "exploring" between young teenagers would need to be dealt with by the law. Why is there a police report on this? Something more went on than some frisky 14-year-old messing around with an age-appropriate girl who was not unwilling.

Quoted:
Some here are addled brained fucktards that don't understand how the world really works.

That is painfully obvious sometimes!
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I mean, when you have that many kids, odds are, sooner or later, you gonna get a bad apple.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I mean, when you have that many kids, odds are, sooner or later, you gonna get a bad apple.
View Quote

I think they've added a few more since this pic.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Police report of accusations against a juvenile,  with juvenile names,  and now names are public.  Someone's going to jail.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

*Molested his sisters and others
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A grown man's in trouble because he fondled a teenage girl back when he was a teenager?   90% of Arfcomers are in big, big trouble.  

*Molested his sisters and others

.... possibly still an accurate statement?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:44:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy crap, what's with all the J names?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Police report of accusations against a juvenile,  with juvenile names,  and now names are public.  Someone's going to jail.
View Quote

Seems like that sort of shit should be sealed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:44:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Believe me its true...ask me how i know.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Until this is verified with a credible source I'll remain a bit skeptical.  TMZ stories need to be taken with a ton of salt.

Police Report Here
Believe me its true...ask me how i know.  

You're one of the victims or the accused?  Or have seen video?   That's the only way you could know.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

They named Josh and also happened to like Jana and John, and then had to stick with it because what if they had one kid and named it an A name and then didn't have anymore and it was all J's except one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In Touch Weekly? Lol.
View Quote

Glad I wasn't the first ??
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've known families that like to name their kids with names that all start with the same letter.  Just a preference of the parents. [shrug]
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I've known families that like to name their kids with names that all start with the same letter.  Just a preference of the parents. [shrug]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I were going to have that many kids, I'd go for the alphabet soup.   Firstborn starts with an A.  Second with a B.  etc...
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:51:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A judge just ordered is expungement.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wife's family is all C first names.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes

"Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends," Josh, 27, tells PEOPLE in a statement.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
While I agree that the press is going to make this sound like some full-grown 20-something guy preying on toddlers, which we can assume is not the case, I don't think we can wave it away by saying "he was a sexually oppressed 14-year-old."

There are many guys here (presumably some from the Utah area ) who were raised in a religious environment where sexual expression was not exactly embraced. It would be fair to say that they were 'sexually oppressed' too. Did all of these guys start groping their little sisters when they were 14? I don't think so.

I don't think some mutual "exploring" between young teenagers would need to be dealt with by the law. Why is there a police report on this? Something more went on than some frisky 14-year-old messing around with an age-appropriate girl who was not unwilling.
View Quote

In the repressive group that they were raised in, guys and girls, that are not family, were kept very separate. As in you were not supposed to even talk to or play with a peer of the opposite sex.  I could see that causing serious issues in some people.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not to undermine these allegations at all, but the liberal media would love to character assassinate this family.
View Quote

the media loves taking down anyone who's on tv, in sports, or heavily talked about... has nothing to do with left or right
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

GD is gonna GD!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ummmm... do you have water on the brain? Do you subscribe to the fallacy of "she deserved getting raped since she was dressed like a slut. Her outfit said she wanted it."  

I fucking knew when I was a horny teenager not to fucking touch the high school chicks I was dating without their consent.

My parents beat that into my fucking head. Keeps my hands off the women unless they let me.

GD is gonna GD!

If I had acted like an asshole to girls in middle and high school my dad would have beat my ass into oblivion.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#23]
ITT: 14 year old molests younger siblings while they were sleeping, gets defended by GD God Squad.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah.. that report says 'forcibly fondled'... i sure as hell have never done some shit like that...
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#25]
my wife watches the shit out of that show, i fucking hate it.  this doesnt really surprise me.  that family is weird as fuck.  i'm not just saying that because they're christian either, i am a christian.  but they are fucking weird.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My statement about him being sexually oppressed was more about him, and the rest of the siblings, how they are raised to act and not allowed to be natural acting youthful teenagers. Just observations from watching the show.  I'm not saying it's an excuse for molestation in any case (if these allegations even have any merit to begin with).  

But the police have a file because someone made a complaint.  They have reports on every call they get.  A complaint made like that is serious and would involve a follow up and investigation.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My statement about him being sexually oppressed was more about him, and the rest of the siblings, how they are raised to act and not allowed to be natural acting youthful teenagers. Just observations from watching the show.  I'm not saying it's an excuse for molestation in any case (if these allegations even have any merit to begin with).    

But the police have a file because someone made a complaint.  They have reports on every call they get.  A complaint made like that is serious and would involve a follow up and investigation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand what you're saying. My statements (in response to Miami JBT) were about GD in particular. Some of the guys here think it's "normal" for teenaged boys to grope and harass girls, it seems (I based this on past GD discussions). And so now they're assuming that Josh Duggar was just doing what boys do. Groping girls. What could be so wrong about that? Because GD is gonna GD.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Sad.  I hope they can all recover and go on to lead normal lives (including Mr. Touchy Feely guy).

I can't say that I'm surprised though - these things are more common than one would think.

I guess it just came down to simple statistics.  It's a big family.  Not much you can do about bad mental wiring.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#29]

In 2006, Jim Bob told police that in July, 2002 Josh admitted to fondling a minor’s breasts while she slept. “James said that they disciplined (redacted, Josh) after this incident.” The family did not alert authorities.

Jim Bob told police that about nine months later in March, 2003 “there was another incident.” Josh was again accused by a female minor of touching her breasts and genitals. Josh was accused by several minors of touching their genitals, often when they slept, but at times when they were awake.

Jim Bob then “met with the elders of his church and told them what was going on.” No one alerted the police or any other law enforcement agency. Instead they decided to send Josh to a “program [that] consisted of hard physical work and counseling. James said that [redacted, Josh] was in the program from March 17, 2003 until July 17, 2003.”

He said the program was a “Christian program.” Michelle Duggar later admitted to police that Josh did not receive counseling and instead had been sent during that time to a family friend who was in the home remodeling business.

------

The Duggars told police that Josh “apologized” to the female minors and that they had “forgiven” him.

-------

The alleged victims all described a consistent scenario of Josh touching their breasts and genitals and later apologizing. They said Jim Bob was aware of the situation and did not go to authorities for more than a year.
View Quote

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bombshell-duggar-police-report-jim-bob-duggar-didn-t-report-son-josh-s-alleged-sex-offenses-for-more-than-a-year-58906
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:21:47 PM EDT
[#30]
He was 14. He confessed. The parents reported it to police. All got counseling.

Who cares?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not surprised at all. Kind of expected this to happen somewhere in that family.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:23:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Didn't Lena Dunham admit to sexually assaulting her sister? Where is the outrage?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#33]
I think we've all groped our sisters before. It's part of growing up, hormones start flying everywhere, random boners popping up while wearing tight jeans, next thing you know you've grabbed your sister's titty. These things happen. No point in making a big deal of it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think we've all groped our sisters before. It's part of growing up, hormones start flying everywhere, random boners popping up while wearing tight jeans, next thing you know you've grabbed your sister's titty. These things happen. No point in making a big deal of it.
View Quote

I knew you'd say something like that! You are what you are, after all!
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True story. I also caught mouth herpes from my sister. We were also born and raised in Harlan County, Kentucky. This is all par for the course.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Josh....don't be touching or fucking your sisters....that's your dad's job.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jim Bob told police in 2006 that when Josh returned home in 2003, Jim Bob, accompanied by some of his church elders, took Josh to Arkansas State Trooper, Jim Hutchens. Jim Bob knew Hutchens personally. Hutchens did not take any official action and instead gave Josh a "very stern talk.” As In Touch magazine reports exclusively in this week’s issue, Hutchens is now serving 56-years in prison for child pornography.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bombshell-duggar-police-report-jim-bob-duggar-didn-t-report-son-josh-s-alleged-sex-offenses-for-more-than-a-year-58906

I wonder if Jim Hutchens had him describe in graphic detail what he did, for treatment purposes of course.

Josh....don't be touching or fucking your sisters....that's your dad's job.

Damn you for making me laugh

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
All I know is Bill Clinton is in that picture on the article, and well... some jokes write themselves.  

http://images.intouchweekly.com/uploads/posts/image/58906/duggar-family.jpg?crop=top&fit=crop&h=800&w=1200

View All Quotes
Quoted:
All I know is Bill Clinton is in that picture on the article, and well... some jokes write themselves.  

http://images.intouchweekly.com/uploads/posts/image/58906/duggar-family.jpg?crop=top&fit=crop&h=800&w=1200

nice to see a picture of them with the kids wearing different clothes from each other
those pics of them dressed identically are creepy
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Can't believe he left the Family Research Council with such hands on experience.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Buncha weird ass bible people
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm sure we'll be hearing about him again.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In Touch Weekly? Lol.
View Quote

It's a weekly lifestyle magazine for fondlers.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:07:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo, heads will roll for this
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, if your sister's not good enough for you, how can she expect to be good enough for anyone else?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:06:03 PM EDT
[#44]
http://www.people.com/article/josh-duggar-molestation-accusations-duggars-respond

"Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends," Josh, 27, tells PEOPLE in a statement. "I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life."
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:16:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, police report was FOIed.   All names were redacted.  

Josh has allegedly admitted to his inappropriate  behavior in  a later article.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:47:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Where does it say it was a sister?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 11:51:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

judge killed expunged it today saying that even with names redacted,  those involved could still be ID'd.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:00:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In Touch Weekly? Lol.
View Quote

ironic magazine title is ironic..
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#49]
So he is famous because his wife got pregnant a lot?
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 12:04:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So he is famous because his wife got pregnant a lot?
View Quote

His mom did. I think his wife only got pregnant a few times.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top