Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
A grown man's in trouble because he fondled a teenage girl back when he was a teenager?   90% of Arfcomers are in big, big trouble.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:36:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So someone accused him,  nothing came of it,  and now haters are hating.  Got it.
View Quote

Um, they admitted it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why do so many people hate this family and want to drag them down, including some of the people on this site?  
Does it hurt them that bad that they are Christians?
View Quote

It's completely ridiculous the reasons people come up with to not like the Duggars. I am not religious and I live a very different life than they do, but I still think they're good people. And this whole molestation coming out over 10 years later? Seems weird to me.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've watched a bit of their show.  They give off a really weird vibe.  Not necessarily anything that would give away incestual molestation but like they definitely have some skeletons in their closet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not surprising.

Why is that?  I know almost nothing about these people....a couple had a shit load of kids, that's the extent of my knowledge on them.

I've watched a bit of their show.  They give off a really weird vibe.  Not necessarily anything that would give away incestual molestation but like they definitely have some skeletons in their closet.

I cannot watch.

Most of the kids seem pretty well adjusted.

But the mom...   like call a priest for an exorcism level of crazy eyes.   I wait for her head to start spinning around when she talks.

The dad gives off a vibe like he keeps her preggars so that he will always have a source of breast milk for is Cheerios in the morning.

It isnt the religious stuff that gets me.   I have very religious friends that are like family to me.   It is that the show creeps me out.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They've admitted to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to undermine these allegations at all, but the liberal media would love to character assassinate this family.

They've admitted to it.

No.  Someone said they admitted to it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A police report exists with my name listed as a POI in a mysterious death.  It doesn't mean I killed the bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A police report exists with my name listed as a POI in a mysterious death.  It doesn't mean I killed the bitch.

Who said it was a she?

Dun dun dun ....
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A grown man's in trouble because he fondled a teenage girl back when he was a teenager?   90% of Arfcomers are in big, big trouble.  
View Quote

*Molested his sisters and others
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Holy shit. How do afford to equip that many kids with AR15s and Glocks, much less food and clothes?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:38:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why do so many people hate this family and want to drag them down, including some of the people on this site?  
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
wait.....are they saying that you can't touch your sister in Arkansas...
View Quote

He does have some hot looking sisters
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Doesn't give girls age. Says some were interacting.

Kids experiment with sex??? Who fucking knew?

My guess is it was innocent and religious dad overreacted.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I cannot watch.

But the mom...   like call a priest for an exorcism level of crazy eyes.   I wait for her head to start spinning around when she talks.

The dad gives off a vibe like he keeps her preggars so that he will always have a source of breast milk for is Cheerios in the morning.

It isnt the religious stuff that gets me.   I have very religious friends that are like family to me.   It is that the show creeps me out.

That's exactly what I was getting from it.  I had an ex who used to like it so I got stuck watching.  The religious stuff was weird in and of itself but it's not what made them seem off to me.  I know plenty of hardcore Christians, many in my own family.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I cannot watch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not surprising.

Why is that?  I know almost nothing about these people....a couple had a shit load of kids, that's the extent of my knowledge on them.

I cannot watch.

Would that be a bad thing?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Who said it was a she?

Dun dun dun ....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said it was a she?

Dun dun dun ....

It was my ex wife.  I'm pretty sure she was a female.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not to undermine these allegations at all, but the liberal media would love to character assassinate this family.
View Quote

It will break my fucking heart if this is true.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:41:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doesn't hurt me a bit that they're hide-from-the-world and handle-problems-ourselves Christians. Looks like it might have hurt some little girls, though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

...OJ?

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Doesn't give girls age. Says some were interacting.

Kids experiment with sex??? Who fucking knew?

My guess is it was innocent and religious dad overreacted.
View Quote

That's certainly a possibility. If the girls' dads were religious as well it may have been a whole "No, dad, I was asleep" kind of thing and someone went off the deep end. Who knows. The fact that nothing came of it even though a police report was filed ought to be a big flag that says "not much really went down."
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:44:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Um, they admitted it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So someone accused him,  nothing came of it,  and now haters are hating.  Got it.

Um, they admitted it.

I missed that part. Link?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:44:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why stop at just the family?

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cannot watch.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In Touch Weekly? Lol.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#25]
LOL.

Wait till one of their kids turns into a Dahmer.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:48:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Didn't Lena Dunham admit to sexually assaulting her sister? Where is the outrage?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#27]
TMZ is trying real hard to tarnish the image of the family. Digging up dirt from 9 years ago. Who really cares besides the people involved? I know I dont. Maybe the kid needed to see a tit and it seemed like the sister didn't mind. It's freaky but whatever floats your boat.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:49:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No no, he is a good god fearing man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pure as the fucking driven snow.

Dad covered it up.  How respectable!

No no, he is a good god fearing man.

So your kid is acting inappropriately do you call the police or try to get him some counseling first?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/SX3JFUe.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so the real agenda starts to play out....
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Didn't Lena Dunham admit to sexually assaulting her sister? Where is the outrage?
View Quote

Yeah but she did it because she was feeling confused and needed to define her meaning of sexuality. He did it because he is a malicious man just being selfish and destroying these women's lives...

Is what a liberal would say, and mean every fucking word.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 3:55:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
TMZ is trying real hard to tarnish the image of the family. Digging up dirt from 9 years ago. Who really cares besides the people involved? I know I dont. Maybe the kid needed to see a tit and it seemed like the sister didn't mind. It's freaky but whatever floats your boat.
View Quote

My bet is that they got in contact with the local police searching for any dirt they could find with the last name Duggar. How else would they find out about this?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:01:50 PM EDT
[#32]
does it really surprise anyone with that many kids you cant really watch all of them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Touching the genitals of a sleeping girl, or a sister is not okay, no matter if one is 14 or near the same age or not.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

My bet is that they got in contact with the local police searching for any dirt they could find with the last name Duggar. How else would they find out about this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone likely sold or pitched the story to them.

GD would have you believe it was msnbc.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:04:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think there is a point where "wholesome" becomes "creepy." Nobody is perfect, but their tv show portrays them as a very large, ideal family.

And I think some people just love to see people fall from grace, even if it is only an illusion.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:04:36 PM EDT
[#36]
So he was 14 at the time, touched his sisters and others.

From Wiki

Jana is 2 years younger
Jill is 3 years younger
Jessa is 5 years younger
Jinger is 6 years younger

If we assume sisterS, he was touching a 12 year old and a 11 year old at the very minimum.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:06:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So he was 14 at the time, touched his sisters and other.

From Wiki

Jana is 2 years younger
Jill is 3 year yonger
Jessa is 5 years younger

If we assume sisterS, he was touching a 12 year old and a 11 year old at the very minimum.
View Quote

Might as well include the 9 and 8 yr. olds too.

12 or 8, it's just as fucked in my book.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Wiki

Jana is 2 years younger
Jill is 3 year yonger
Jessa is 5 years younger

As a freshman in Highschool I knew it was not cool to mess around with 6th graders.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:10:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have no idea who Josh Duggan is nor why he is on the radar of anyone . Is he famous for something ?
View Quote

Apparently he's part of some kid touching Christian home school show on TV.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#40]
So paint a picture that presidential candidates are supportive of a child molester.  People will fall for it too.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:19:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Touching the genitals of a sleeping girl, or a sister is not okay, no matter if one is 14 or near the same age or not.  
View Quote

No, it is NOT okay, the little shit needed the crap knocked out of him and I hope that happened. It's especially worrying if it happened with a sister. I don't care if she was the same age, that is creepy.

WITH THAT SAID, if this is truly where it ended, at age 14, and Josh has gone on to be "normal," then that's why they protect minors when they do shit like this. Because it shouldn't follow you around for the rest of your life. If you truly "grow out of it," and I mean truly, it should remain buried. (As long as restitution is given for any victims, proper punishment, seeking forgiveness, and so forth.)

What worries me is it sounds like Papa Duggar swept it under the rug and then it happened again. That's not a good thing. More girls were molested because Josh couldn't control himself, and Josh was allowed to have access to these girls, because Papa Duggar didn't properly deal with the situation the first time.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And... there it is.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 4:49:33 PM EDT
[#43]
What a shitshow.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
Ummmm... do you have water on the brain? Do you subscribe to the fallacy of "she deserved getting raped since she was dressed like a slut. Her outfit said she wanted it."

I fucking knew when I was a horny teenager not to fucking touch the high school chicks I was dating without their consent.

My parents beat that into my fucking head. Keeps my hands off the women unless they let me.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
As a freshman in Highschool I knew it was not cool to mess around with 6th graders.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From Wiki

Jana is 2 years younger

Jill is 3 year yonger

Jessa is 5 years younger

But some here think that's okay.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
So how many times did you molest your sister?

When you were a teenager, you fondled teen girls that were sleeping without consent?

You are admitting to fondling a 6th grader?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Until this is verified with a credible source I'll remain a bit skeptical.  TMZ stories need to be taken with a ton of salt.

Police Report Here
Believe me its true...ask me how i know.

Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Until this is verified with a credible source I'll remain a bit skeptical.  TMZ stories need to be taken with a ton of salt.

Police Report Here

So you being from Arkansas has some bearing on how you know, I take it?

I'm asking you how you know!
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:22:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Police Report Here

OK, since you suggested it, how do you know?
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ummmm... do you have water on the brain? Do you subscribe to the fallacy of "she deserved getting raped since she was dressed like a slut. Her outfit said she wanted it."  

I fucking knew when I was a horny teenager not to fucking touch the high school chicks I was dating without their consent.

My parents beat that into my fucking head. Keeps my hands off the women unless they let me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once on GD, a while back, I was scolded because I didn't particularly like being sexually harassed in high school. If I recall I was told that teenaged girls should "not take it seriously" when they are harassed. The gist of it was, boys will be barely controlled, hormone-addled assholes and girls need to learn to accept it and not complain too much when the boys try to grope them or say really nasty sexual things to them.

GD is gonna GD!
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top