Quoted:

Right.. I'd have a few more also
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why don't people leave fucking feedback?

Take those faggots to the pit!!

Shit irritates me. I try and be prompt with payment and always leave feedback.

Not like I'd have a ton but I should atleast have 6 or 7.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sorry Benny, looks like you're the odd man out here . The 2A guarantees our rights to guns, but unless you are in a free state and buy FTF, you need ID. Voting should be viewed the same way then, and since there isn't a FTF way to vote ID required. I also think there should be a test taken, or go old school and only let property owners vote .
View Quote

Why should there be a test or only let property owners vote? So if someone can't afford to own land they shouldn't be able to vote?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Why should there be a test or only let property owners vote? So if someone can't afford to own land they shouldn't be able to vote?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry Benny, looks like you're the odd man out here . The 2A guarantees our rights to guns, but unless you are in a free state and buy FTF, you need ID. Voting should be viewed the same way then, and since there isn't a FTF way to vote ID required. I also think there should be a test taken, or go old school and only let property owners vote .

There should be two requirements to vote.

1. Be 'Murican
2. Fucking prove it

Boom.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You don't think we should need ID to vote, then yes make it across the board and not need an ID for gun purchases. No different than felons, you want to go ahead and release the folks, they are obviously rehabilitated in the judicial systems eyes so give them back their freedoms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so maybe an ID shouldn't be needed for guns then? should we need IDs to exercise free speech and other constitutional rights?

what if i lose my ID the day before election day?

You don't think we should need ID to vote, then yes make it across the board and not need an ID for gun purchases. No different than felons, you want to go ahead and release the folks, they are obviously rehabilitated in the judicial systems eyes so give them back their freedoms.

Prisons are another fucked up situation all together, but it would be nice if all 'felony' drug offenders were let out and drugs were just legalized.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

WTF is wrong with you? You people that live there become fucked up by osmosis. It is not out of line to have to prove who you are to vote. Christ. Fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

and that's happened when?

lol. A woman voted for Obama 6 times in Cincinnati in 2012.

nothing will stop voting fraud, but your example and what dura says are apples and oranges...

where has an entire group of people crossed state lines to sway the way a vote has gone? meaning enough people had to get enough personal info and then find their poling place and then get to the polling place before that the person did and still have enough voters to sway a vote.. next to impossible.  if anything, politicians continuously change voting zones to have votes go in a certain direction they want.

i guess we should ban ARs and standard cap mags to stop the next mass shooting, too, right?

WTF is wrong with you? You people that live there become fucked up by osmosis. It is not out of line to have to prove who you are to vote. Christ. Fuck.

Lol... I didn't say it was unreasonable, just that it wasn't necessary.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

1. Be 'Murican
2. Fucking prove it

Boom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Be 'Murican
2. Fucking prove it

Boom.

And that can all be faked, which brings me back to my point of having to show ID to vote wouldn't curb any kind of fraud.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:17:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I see I'm the odd man out, so there's only one thing to do... Start a GD thread!!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It was the old way.

Thought process being that land owners are the only ones with true skin in the game.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:20:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ok, I see I'm the odd man out, so there's only one thing to do... Start a GD thread!!!
View Quote

Property owner bit, because they are the main ones that the elections effect(edit: they're more likely productive, and offer something). A test because half the voters can't even count to potato...
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:20:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And that can all be faked, which brings me back to my point of having to show ID to vote wouldn't curb any kind of fraud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Be 'Murican
2. Fucking prove it

Boom.

But it makes it harder therefore lowering it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Be 'Murican
2. Fucking prove it

Boom.

Just like 'universal background checks' would Lower gun violence ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#13]
That comparison makes literally no sense..... You're reaching to try and make a retarded point my man.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That comparison makes literally no sense..... You're reaching to try and make a retarded point my man.

View Quote

Proving my point. Good guys made retarded just by living around retards daily and for a lifetime. Ben .....gotta show ID to buy a pack of fucking smokes in your store?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're saying you want people to show ID bc it would cut down on voter fraud, right?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Proving my point. Good guys made retarded just by living around retards daily and for a lifetime. Ben .....gotta show ID to buy a pack of fucking smokes in your store?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, among many other things, doesn't mean I agree with it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Alright Dash, I'm ready for my avatar...
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

You gon get raped.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You gon get raped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You gon get raped.

Already have with no KY!!!

It's all good, no fucks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Alright Dash, I'm ready for my avatar...
View Quote

Awesome.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:52:58 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

You gonna get raped..
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#22]
My new Sig MK25 RX...

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My new Sig MK25 RX...

<a href="http://s612.photobucket.com/user/americancheese1/media/2654ca0a-19f1-4c31-ad6a-6e7201abb987_zpsa1yxx4d1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/americancheese1/2654ca0a-19f1-4c31-ad6a-6e7201abb987_zpsa1yxx4d1.jpg</a>
View Quote

Oh shit, does that come RMR ready?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My new Sig MK25 RX...

<a href="http://s612.photobucket.com/user/americancheese1/media/2654ca0a-19f1-4c31-ad6a-6e7201abb987_zpsa1yxx4d1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt202/americancheese1/2654ca0a-19f1-4c31-ad6a-6e7201abb987_zpsa1yxx4d1.jpg</a>
View Quote

It's beautiful.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's beautiful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My new Sig MK25 RX...

It's beautiful.

We can agree on that SD!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My new Sig MK25 RX...

Correct...new version comes milled and with Sigs new RDS.  Still trying to figure out if other optics are compatible, because it didn't come with any mounting hardware or plates.  So far it's G2G.....and with my Mil discount, it was only $100 more than the standard MK25.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Owning property proves someone has a vested interest in maintaining stability in society, rather than hijacking the government to take from the haves and give to the have nots.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Owning property proves someone has a vested interest in maintaining stability in society, rather than hijacking the government to take from the haves and give to the have nots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you, Ben you need to wake the fuck up. And yes, if you don't have property by now then no, no vote for you. We are getting tired of it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Correct...new version comes milled and with Sigs new RDS.  Still trying to figure out if other optics are compatible, because it didn't come with any mounting hardware or plates.  So far it's G2G.....and with my Mil discount, it was only $100 more than the standard MK25.
View Quote

If you find out if other optics are compatible and you wanna get rid of the sig let me know first .
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:28:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't like having similar stances, worded a tad differently than someone of your stature, I hope I'm not shrinking .
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I don't like having similar stances, worded a tad differently than someone of your stature, I hope I'm not shrinking .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like sharing ideas with foreigners
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You're saying you want people to show ID bc it would cut down on voter fraud, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We aren't talking about guns so stop trying to twist shit. You ask a question, but now you're trying to warp it into two questions by comparing things that are extremely different and it's stupid.

If you're not a citizen of this country, you have no right to vote and alter our laws. Therefore, show some form of identification to prove you're an American citizen or fuck off and walk away from the voting booth. It's that simple.

You want the millions of illegals here to rush in and vote Hillary so they can have amnensty, free health care, and welfare courtesy of American tax payers when they don't even belong here? When every person in two threads disagrees with you, your point is probably retarded.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

it's ok, only hurts for a little bit.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:45:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Voting isn't even an enumerated right in the constitution, it only says you can't deny voting privileges based on race or gender if they're 18 or older.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We definitely brought the thread back to life today
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#36]

If you don't have ID that proves your citizenship of this country, then you don't have a right to vote here.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i own property, and i'm very fortunate to have some b/c my in-laws helped us out. if not for them, i wouldn't be able to afford it. just b/c someone can't afford to own doesn't mean they wanna get on ebt or govt assistance.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#38]
I will say that I don't agree with only property owners being able to vote (and I own a home). If you're a citizen, then you should get to vote.

But you have to prove you're a citizen......
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why don't people leave fucking feedback?

Take those faggots to the pit!!

Yup me too nmb
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I will say that I don't agree with only property owners being able to vote (and I own a home). If you're a citizen, then you should get to vote.

View Quote

You already sold out, now we see why our great country is dying .
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know, that's how everyone feels. But I'm getting fed up, some people need to get big boy jobs and earn real money and a home. Then see how it feels to get punished by retard voters who can't bother with ID for working hard at a tough job. Skin in the game. Then they'd feel it. And they vote often.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

We aren't talking about guns so stop trying to twist shit. You ask a question, but now you're trying to warp it into two questions by comparing things that are extremely different and it's stupid.

If you're not a citizen of this country, you have no right to vote and alter our laws. Therefore, show some form of identification to prove you're an American citizen or fuck off and walk away from the voting booth. It's that simple.

You want the millions of illegals here to rush in and vote Hillary so they can have amnensty, free health care, and welfare courtesy of American tax payers when they don't even belong here? When every person in two threads disagrees with you, your point is probably retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i'm not twisting anything, and half the people in that thread compared having to show an id to owning a gun so i'm not that far off.

you're saying voting should have a 'regulation' put on it to deter illegals from voting and to deter voting fraud. that's the same as 'regulating' anything else to deter illegal activity.

i don't know how much of a difference showing IDs would make in voter fraud, just like i don't think any more amount of gun regulations will deter violence, just like i don't think any more illegal drug laws will deter drug use or illegal drug activity, or if you put some kind of governor in all cars to make them all go 60 it would cut down on traffic accidents or make driving safer...

take a pick of regulating anything, that's the point i was making..
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#43]
What happened in here the topic it too serious
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

i'm not twisting anything, and half the people in that thread compared having to show an id to owning a gun so i'm not that far off.

you're saying voting should have a 'regulation' put on it to deter illegals from voting and to deter voting fraud. that's the same as 'regulating' anything else to deter illegal activity.

i don't know how much of a difference showing IDs would make in voter fraud, just like i don't think any more amount of gun regulations will deter violence, just like i don't think any more illegal drug laws will deter drug use or illegal drug activity, or if you put some kind of governor in all cars to make them all go 60 it would cut down on traffic accidents or make driving safer...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Voting isn't a right though. Voting is a privilege granted through the government.

Absent any government entity, I still have a right to defend my life and property.

Absent any government entity, voting is meaningless. Therefore, government can lawfully regulate that privilege to those it deems fit to handle the responsibility.

The genie is out of the bottle though, there's no putting it back, universals suffrage killed this country.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What happened in here the topic it too serious
View Quote

i'll take the blame.. i started it... whatever, i can finish it, too... not gonna lose sleep over getting loved tenderly..

so... what's everyone up to???
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you think making sure that only the people of this country vote in this countries elections is too much regulation? So you think the illegals from Mexico should have a say in who our next president will be? Can we go down there and vote for their next president?

You're trying too hard to make a point and the point you're trying to make is fucking stupid man. Just stop it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#47]
The good news is, Benny's retardation has brought the thread back to life.

Atta boy Benny.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

i'll take the blame.. i started it... whatever, i can finish it, too... not gonna lose sleep over getting loved tenderly..

so... what's everyone up to???
View Quote

Lib tactic, can't get others to group think and you just tuck tail and end the conversation .

Bout to go buy me some pre workout sups and catch some Pokemon .
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:09:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Voting isn't a right though. Voting is a privilege granted through the government.

Absent any government entity, I still have a right to defend my life and property.

Absent any government entity, voting is meaningless. Therefore, government can lawfully regulate that privilege to those it deems fit to handle the responsibility.

The genie is out of the bottle though, there's no putting it back, universals suffrage killed this country.
View Quote

Just like women's, it should be universal suffering. No one said life was fair or easy .
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#50]
It is too serious now. So watcha guys doing this weekend? We're going to the lake Saturday and shooting Sunay.
Page / 2374
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top