Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#1]
"Recovery of these items will reduce the likelihood that foreign entities can exploit the technologies and use these or similar devices against the US. military, NATO allies, or civilian law enforcement personnel during the course of their duties."

LOL, didn't we just leave about a half BILLION dollars worth of this type of stuff for the enemy in Yemen?

Oh, and I OWN page three

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nope, this is my only account.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I recognize your screen name from "back then." Welcome back. We've probably been involved in some on,ine discussions, but my screen name won't be familiar to you.
You're right, I don't recognize your screen name.  Did you go by another at that time?

This is his burner account.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

For some reason your handle reminds me of a guy who Darth Vader choked a bitch at a gunshow in Tejas'.

Not sure why
View Quote
Never done that lol.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You're just saying that to make us think we don't know you know what we think you don't know.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're right, I don't recognize your screen name.  Did you go by another at that time?

This all makes no sense

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

You're just saying that to make us think we don't know you know what we think you don't know.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mytzylflk
View Quote

that's Mister Mytzylflk to you, buddy.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"Recovery of these items will reduce the likelihood that foreign entities can exploit the technologies and use these or similar devices against the US. military, NATO allies, or civilian law enforcement personnel during the course of their duties."

LOL, didn't we just leave about a half BILLION dollars worth of this type of stuff for the enemy in Yemen?

Oh, and I OWN page three

View Quote

You can't own on an edit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Just wait until they find out where are the beans are going...
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:06:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.418688.1314525270!/img/httpImage/alg-actor-edward-woodward-jpg.jpg

And yet I can't remember what I had for breakfast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you have an avatar with a closeup of some guy holding a pistol alongside his head, pointed up?
Yes, I had the picture of "Robert McCall" from The Equalizer.  Guess its time to renew my membership lol.

Hah, that was it!

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.418688.1314525270!/img/httpImage/alg-actor-edward-woodward-jpg.jpg

that looks like one of those cheap Walther lookalikes.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I remember you too.  By the way, stuff is about to get VERY serious in Yemen.  The news in the USA is not covering half of what's going on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I remember the OP.

Don't know why I do, but I do.

I remember you too.  By the way, stuff is about to get VERY serious in Yemen.  The news in the USA is not covering half of what's going on.

Serious question. But can you start a thread? Some of us are very interested on what's going on over there

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This all makes no sense

I thought you did say it myself.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:18:33 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Oh, and I OWN page three

View Quote

As long as Americans don't have them at deer camp

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Also isn't a known fact that feds look at the EE hell I think it is known that they have at least two different accounts. There is a reason you don't see PEQ15 class III lasers, made in Swedish aim point M2, and knights USMC marked Buis. This site does a pretty good job of keeping stolen stuff off what they can at least, eBay on the other hand is a free for all.
View Quote

I don't know why it would be a secret that the feds are on here. Feds carry guns and as such many are gun enthusiasts, this is a gun enthusiast site so it's a natural assumption that they gravitate here. I'm sure that there are dozens if not hundreds of federal agents that surf this website every day through personal interest.

Im a small town piddly cop and I spend several hours on here everyday. Its not for investigative reasons, and its not on official business.... Its to get the latest gun news and listen about who met a fat chick on tinder or POF or who tried to dremel their AR barrel.

I bet if you tried to sell an IED frequency scrambler on the EE two dozen federal agents who are Team members on their own dime would put in a courtesy call to NCIS or whatever criminal incestigative division that handles that stuff. Hell I'm just a glorified parking ticket writer and I WOULD SNITCH you out for selling that shit online. I have a friend in the military that goes to all those dangerous places and dodges IED's and I would hate to think that he got blown up because I had the opportunity to prevent the enemy from obtaining our countermeasures and didn't do so.

If I was driving home from work and saw a fatality car wreck or some chick getting raped on a street corner or something, I would probably put in a courtesy call to the neighboring PD at the very least.

Same thing as the feds here raising an eyebrow when soldiers or contractors are trying to funnel anti- IED shit to god knows who, possible joe-schmoe or possible ISIS online...
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Welcome back.  Hope you are well.  Always good to see old friends.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I will re-up my membership in a week or two.  It has been awhile.  I have to get online very late here to talk to you all but that's fine I'm a night owl anyway lol.  

View Quote

Membership is on me .    

If you have any openings in your AO, let me know.  I have a good friend in Kabul that is looking for a change of scenery.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:35:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't know why it would be a secret that the feds are on here. Feds carry guns and as such many are gun enthusiasts, this is a gun enthusiast site so it's a natural assumption that they gravitate here. I'm sure that there are dozens if not hundreds of federal agents that surf this website every day through personal interest.

Im a small town piddly cop and I spend several hours on here everyday. Its not for investigative reasons, and its not on official business.... Its to get the latest gun news and listen about who met a fat chick on tinder or POF or who tried to dremel their AR barrel.

I bet if you tried to sell an IED frequency scrambler on the EE two dozen federal agents who are Team members on their own dime would put in a courtesy call to NCIS or whatever criminal incestigative division that handles that stuff. Hell I'm just a glorified parking ticket writer and I WOULD SNITCH you out for selling that shit online. I have a friend in the military that goes to all those dangerous places and dodges IED's and I would hate to think that he got blown up because I had the opportunity to prevent the enemy from obtaining our countermeasures and didn't do so.

If I was driving home from work and saw a fatality car wreck or some chick getting raped on a street corner or something, I would probably put in a courtesy call to the neighboring PD at the very least.

Same thing as the feds here raising an eyebrow when soldiers or contractors are trying to funnel anti- IED shit to god knows who, possible joe-schmoe or possible ISIS online...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also isn't a known fact that feds look at the EE hell I think it is known that they have at least two different accounts. There is a reason you don't see PEQ15 class III lasers, made in Swedish aim point M2, and knights USMC marked Buis. This site does a pretty good job of keeping stolen stuff off what they can at least, eBay on the other hand is a free for all.

I never said it should be secret. Not sure how you got all that from what I said. There was literally a thread in the EE that stated two agents usernames that where trying to return stolen goods. There all  different types of people on this site LEO, actors, doctors, lawyers, teachers, cooks, probably some politicians and many others. I never said anything about most of what you said.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This all makes no sense

Yes, you did.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Is this about the BSA binoculars I bought from AROK?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

There is a small strait called Bab-el_Mandeb between Yemen and Dhbouti.  About 4 million barrels of oil pass through it per day.  Houthis and Al Qaeda are about 5 miles from that area, and Houthis (backed by Iran) already control a major port just north of there.  IF that strait gets blocked in any way oil prices will dramatically skyrocket.  So far the main thing keeping it open are FOUR Egyptian navy ships.  It looks like Saudi Arabia is preparing for an armored incursion into Yemen, they have been softening up targets in Yemen all night using heavy bombardment.  And Saudi Arabia has 150,000 troops ready to invade Yemen after that so things are very, very hairy right now.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I remember the OP.

Details?

There is a small strait called Bab-el_Mandeb between Yemen and Dhbouti.  About 4 million barrels of oil pass through it per day.  Houthis and Al Qaeda are about 5 miles from that area, and Houthis (backed by Iran) already control a major port just north of there.  IF that strait gets blocked in any way oil prices will dramatically skyrocket.  So far the main thing keeping it open are FOUR Egyptian navy ships.  It looks like Saudi Arabia is preparing for an armored incursion into Yemen, they have been softening up targets in Yemen all night using heavy bombardment.  And Saudi Arabia has 150,000 troops ready to invade Yemen after that so things are very, very hairy right now.  

Stay safe OP. Thanks for the info. Welcome back!

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#19]
In 2009, the DRMO yard at KAF was unsecured by a back gate for like 48 hours. Massive amounts of thermal shit stolen.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Yep, I was a buyer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yes, I had the picture of "Robert McCall" from The Equalizer.  Guess its time to renew my membership lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you have an avatar with a closeup of some guy holding a pistol alongside his head, pointed up?

I remember your username.  We're you on sigforum also?   How is east africa?  
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 10:57:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Serious question. But can you start a thread? Some of us are very interested on what's going on over there  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember the OP.

I'd like to read more about it too, but I bet OP can't talk too much about it w/o winding up in FPMITAP.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In 2009, the DRMO yard at KAF was unsecured by a back gate for like 48 hours. Massive amounts of thermal shit stolen.
View Quote

WOW!

WTF?

In your opinion, was that stuff was swiped by personnel to take home and sell/use, or was it taken by locals to give to the bad guys?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:02:14 PM EDT
[#24]
24K posts and a well regarded member and the dude up and disappears. he was a great member BITD.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:05:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Meh they came to my office looking for info on different types of ammo because some knuckle head was selling it on the EE here.  No biggie.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:08:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Anybody want to buy some milspec laser vision cool stuff real cheap?
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

WOW!

WTF?

In your opinion, was that stuff was swiped by personnel to take home and sell/use, or was it taken by locals to give to the bad guys?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WOW!

WTF?

Civilian contractors mostly. Baskets filled with acogs and TPI thermal shit.

Normally they try to bribe pilots, AF guys, or small unit NG detachments to bring them home from them.

The .mil guys taking part get crushed, civvie gets a fine at worst or nothing if it gets stopped before they get home and try to pick it up from the guys sneaking it back.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:15:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Normally they try to bribe pilots, AF guys, or small unit NG detachments to bring them home from them.

The .mil guys taking part get crushed, civvie gets a fine at worst or nothing if it gets stopped before they get home and try to pick it up from the guys sneaking it back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW!

WTF?

I'll never forget that Tales of the FBI or whatever, where the FBI set up a pawnshop near Nellis. They were getting guys in there pawning everything that wasn't tied down. M16s and all kinds of shit. One of the agents asked the guy for a couple F-16 engines, just to see if he could get it. Sure as shit the agent got a call a couple days later and met the guy in the desert to pick up an F-16 engine. Some of these rear echelon guys will steal anything and everything.

Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:16:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I never said it should be secret. Not sure how you got all that from what I said. There was literally a thread in the EE that stated two agents usernames that where trying to return stolen goods. There all  different types of people on this site LEO, actors, doctors, lawyers, teachers, cooks, probably some politicians and many others. I never said anything about most of what you said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I'm not saying that you said most of what I said... What you said just spurred me to think and say most of what I said to add on to what you're saying... You see what I'm saying?

Also, I bet that there are a lot of politicians on here too. I'm sure Rick Perry and Ted Cruz are IM'ing each other right now discussing whether they should buy Larue uppers or LWRC uppers!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hairy.  Had a few close calls, I will post at least one picture soon

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:57:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

I'm sure that's what he carried.  I'd never carry one myself.  Especially a .380 lol.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 12:59:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Membership is on me .    

If you have any openings in your AO, let me know.  I have a good friend in Kabul that is looking for a change of scenery.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I will re-up my membership in a week or two.  It has been awhile.  I have to get online very late here to talk to you all but that's fine I'm a night owl anyway lol.  

Membership is on me .    

Thank you very much UXB.  Good to hear from you again.  ALmost sent you an invitation once.  This place is a whole different animal from Central America.  Makes that place look like Disneyland.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:03:40 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I remember the OP.

Details?

Thank you, I will try.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:14:35 AM EDT
[#34]
The stolen Military Optics issue came up over at 68Fourms a while back.. I think the guys from TNVC explained to the masses what was going on so everyone into the NV thing would stay clear of suspect NV that showed up on Fleabay at ridiculously low prices..
I seem to remember a member telling a story about getting one on eBay and then being contacted by LE.
Too lazy to go search for the posts but yes,  I have heard about it.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:26:11 AM EDT
[#35]
I've read about that before.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:27:39 AM EDT
[#36]
I remember you too. Someone fix his avatar for him. Welcome back, in a way...
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:38:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I remember you too. Someone fix his avatar for him. Welcome back, in a way...
View Quote
Good to be back.  Only bad part is that I am out of sync with most of the members here and you all only get online around 12:00am - 1:00am (0000-0100) my time lol.  But good to talk to some old friends again.  A lot of water has gone under the bridge.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:50:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

Haha!  Damn.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:54:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

The stolen Military Optics issue came up over at 68Fourms a while back.. I think the guys from TNVC explained to the masses what was going on so everyone into the NV thing would stay clear of suspect NV that showed up on Fleabay at ridiculously low prices..

I seem to remember a member telling a story about getting one on eBay and then being contacted by LE.

Too lazy to go search for the posts but yes,  I have heard about it.
View Quote
My conscience would not let me even get near doing that.  You are depriving a person of something that may save their lives.  A person who tries to sell something like that and gets in trouble gets what is coming to them.

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:08:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Membership is on me .    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Membership is on me .    

This is cool.  UBXUXB you are the man and why this is such a cool site.

Thanks for info OP its very interesting.  You dont know me and I dont know you, but stay safe and welcome back.

Edit dyslexic mistake
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:13:39 AM EDT
[#41]
All right then! Fuck it, if the Mossad is monitoring the EE, I will voluntarily surrender the P38 can opener I acquired.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:18:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Tag for later.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:20:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

Oh, now I remember.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:20:57 AM EDT
[#44]
I was expecting something about Jethro and Ducky and Abby.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:39:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Oh, now I remember.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

Oh, now I remember.
I remember you too, Subnet lol

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:39:22 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

In on 1
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:40:10 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Oh, now I remember.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hah, that was it!

Oh, now I remember.
I remember you too, Subnet lol

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:41:15 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

All right then! Fuck it, if the Mossad is monitoring the EE, I will voluntarily surrender the P38 can opener I acquired.
View Quote
LOL

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:42:47 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This is cool.  Ubx you are the man and why this is such a cool site.
Thanks for info OP its very interesting.  You dont know me and I dont know you, but stay safe and welcome back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Membership is on me .    

This is cool.  Ubx you are the man and why this is such a cool site.
Thank you.  BTW, its UXB lol.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2015 2:43:07 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
This all makes no sense

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I recognize your screen name from "back then." Welcome back. We've probably been involved in some on,ine discussions, but my screen name won't be familiar to you.

This all makes no sense

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top