Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
not the biggest fan of the round, but I don't think .40 will go away anytime soon

truth be told during the height of the 2012-2013 panic I damn near bought a .40 only because it was the only handgun ammo that was still on the shelves

also while my first Glock pistol was a 17gen4, I initially was looking at buying a Glock 22 around the time I turned 21
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

S&W also released another cartridge called the .356 TSW. It failed too.

View Quote

The .356 TSW (356 Team Smith & Wesson) was designed specifically for IPSC and it kicked ass at that...so much so it was banned, killing the round.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
not the biggest fan of the round, but I don't think .40 will go away anytime soon

truth be told during the height of the 2012-2013 panic I damn near bought a .40 only because it was the only handgun ammo that was still on the shelves

View Quote

+1.  It's good to have a .40 in the stable in case of panics.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought all the 9mm fans say that the recoil is too harsh. So how can it be weak and too powerful at the same time?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
9mm > 40 short and weak
I thought all the 9mm fans say that the recoil is too harsh. So how can it be weak and too powerful at the same time?  

The portal to the hitlerverse opened early in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Correct.

I like the .41 magnum cartridge.  Sadly, I can't find a good SD loading anywhere.

I also like the .38 Super and the 9x23mm Winchester.  Yes, I like unpopular cartridges.

Did I mention .45 Winchester Magnum?

Really, .40 S&W users will still be around as long as conventional pistol cartridges are around.

It is a decent cartridge, it's advantages have decayed with the improvement in 9mm JHPs, but it is still a good cartridge.

Much like the .45ACP
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#6]
.40 once gave me Ebolaids.... True story
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]
The .40 S&W and the 10mm, I own both, the best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Mmmhmmm. Kinda like the .223, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The round marketed to people too indecisive to choose between 9mm and .45 and too effeminate to shoot full power 10MM.

Mmmhmmm. Kinda like the .223, right?

.223 Rem = 9mm Luger

6.8mm SPC = .40 S&W

.308 Win = .45 ACP
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Larger sectional density. More expansion. I'm only nine inches thick front to back, and just 15 inches side to side. If both rounds are going to penetrate clear through, I'd rather make the bigger hole.

Now if I had to shoot some fatass basement dwelling tier one video game ballistics expert that may be over two feet thick I'll use a 30.06.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
230 grains going in 13 inches beats 180 grains going in 13 1/2 inches.

How exactly?

How does pure mass lend itself to incapacitation potential.  

Larger sectional density. More expansion. I'm only nine inches thick front to back, and just 15 inches side to side. If both rounds are going to penetrate clear through, I'd rather make the bigger hole.

Now if I had to shoot some fatass basement dwelling tier one video game ballistics expert that may be over two feet thick I'll use a 30.06.

I'm just an arts major, but:

SD=M/d2

147gr 9mm:  (147/7000)/(.3552) = .1666

180gr .40:  (180/7000)/(.4002) = .1607

230gr .45:  (230/7000)/(.4512) = .1615

Not that big of a difference.

Edit:  Mistake on .45 diameter, .451 vs .452.  Difference isn't .0001 anymore, but still really damn close.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Right because everyone knows that only the 9mm evolved with modern bullet technology. The .40 is using the exact same technology from 1990.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And...  I'm transitioning to 9mm.

Been  a .40 fan for years and years, but really don't see the point with modern bullet technology.

Right because everyone knows that only the 9mm evolved with modern bullet technology. The .40 is using the exact same technology from 1990.

The evolved bullet tech makes all the big three service cartridges act so similar to be as nearly indistinguishable from each other in terminal performance.

The .40 S&W does have a small advangatage in terminal performance trough intermediate barriers; making it a reasonable choice for LE.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#11]
"I own and enjoy the 9mm, .40 and .45.  The reason I own a .40 is because
whenever I couldn't find 9mm and .45 in stores, there was .40 available
on the shelf."

That's what got me back into .40 cal

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I like my 9mm G26, but my G27 smacks the shit out of falling plates with a noticebaly louder "clang".
I like both, so I got both.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The evolved bullet tech makes all the big three service cartridges act so similar to be as nearly indistinguishable from each other in terminal performance.

The .40 S&W does have a small advangatage in terminal performance trough intermediate barriers; making it a reasonable choice for LE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And...  I'm transitioning to 9mm.

Been  a .40 fan for years and years, but really don't see the point with modern bullet technology.

I agree.  So, at this point, it is a platform choice.  I like the 1911 style pistols, so I am going to choose some thing like the .45 ACP or the .38 Super, (or the 9x23mm Winchester or the 10 mm).)

Or the 9x19.

Yes, that limits me on magazine capacity.  Big deal.

Don't get me wrong, I still occasionally carry my old SIG P226, and I feel comfortable with it, (except it is big and thick).

Nice thing about the Delta Elite is that you can fit a 9mm barrel, magazine, and spring, and shoot cheap 9mm for practice.  Yes, you may have to tweak the extractor, (I didn't), but that is a cheap enough mod.  Add a .40 barrel, and well you have 3 cartridges covered.

Only one of which I really trust, but, I haven't had any problems out of the others.  Go figure!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess .40 SW gave us all of those G22 police trade ins...
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:29:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have read that but have a difficult time accepting it because I have seen women fire larger framed guns without much problem.

Practice!!

And the .40 SW can be quite snappy on recoil.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some agents with little hands (ie: women) couldn't handle the recoil of full house 10mm, nor the additional grip frame size.

I have read that but have a difficult time accepting it because I have seen women fire larger framed guns without much problem.

Practice!!

It is one of those chest thumper, basement dweller myths that will not die.

In reality, the FBI was experimenting with the powder charge necessary to achieve penetration standards and realized that it could be done with a 10mm bullet with a smaller charge.

The .40 S&W simply takes up the slack in the FBI protocol load.

The fact that the round fits into standard frame pistols is value added.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sure, it has its haters. But even you folks have to admit. It isn't going to the dust bin of history. It is here to to stay. Of all the flash in the pan cartridges released over the years, the .40 S&W isn't one.

The first Agency to adopt the .40 S&W in the world was the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, otherwise know as SLED

http://www.wyff4.com/image/view/-/17982346/highRes/1/-/70siyq/-/SLED.jpg

http://nordicg3k.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/shoottimes-nov90_03.jpg

SLED adopted the Glock 22 and Glock 23 around May of that year.

From there, the rest is history. Right now, the .40 S&W is still in service across the world as a LE and Military cartridge.

So in the end... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PERFECT CARTRIDGE... THE .40 S&W!

http://i.imgur.com/OuMY1Av.jpg

I am 99% sure that you are incorrect on which state police agency was the first one to adopt the .40. You claimed it was South Carolina. However, I think they were, in fact, the second state agency to adopt the .40 whereas the California Highway Patrol was the first. The CHP used the S&W 4006 whereas South Carolina was the first agency to use the Glock 22. IIRC, both the Colorado State Police and Mississippi Highway Patrol quickly followed suit in adopting the .40, as well, and, like California, I think both of them adopted the 4006 as their choice of sidearm, too.

Glock beat S&W to the punch. The Glock 22 was on the market before the 4006.    

The history behind the cartridge is damn interesting as is how Glock beat S&W to the punch. S&W and Winchester had some cartridges and cartridge casings on display at Shot Show. Glock Reps noticed it and actually got hold of a case or two at the show. They then went and designed the Glock 22 and released it months before S&W released the 4006 on the market.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The .40 S&W was introduced to the shooting public on January 17th, 1990 at Shot Show. This year marks it's 25th birthday. For a cartridge that took the shooting world by storm in such a small period of time, I'd have to say it is awesome and I see it staying around for a hell of a lot longer.

Sure, it has its haters. But even you folks have to admit. It isn't going to the dust bin of history. It is here to to stay. Of all the flash in the pan cartridges released over the years, the .40 S&W isn't one.

The first Agency to adopt the .40 S&W in the world was the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, otherwise know as SLED

http://www.wyff4.com/image/view/-/17982346/highRes/1/-/70siyq/-/SLED.jpg

http://nordicg3k.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/shoottimes-nov90_03.jpg

SLED adopted the Glock 22 and Glock 23 around May of that year.

From there, the rest is history. Right now, the .40 S&W is still in service across the world as a LE and Military cartridge.

So in the end... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PERFECT CARTRIDGE... THE .40 S&W!

http://i.imgur.com/OuMY1Av.jpg

I am 99% sure that you are incorrect on which state police agency was the first one to adopt the .40. You claimed it was South Carolina. However, I think they were, in fact, the second state agency to adopt the .40 whereas the California Highway Patrol was the first. The CHP used the S&W 4006 whereas South Carolina was the first agency to use the Glock 22. IIRC, both the Colorado State Police and Mississippi Highway Patrol quickly followed suit in adopting the .40, as well, and, like California, I think both of them adopted the 4006 as their choice of sidearm, too.

Glock beat S&W to the punch. The Glock 22 was on the market before the 4006.    

The history behind the cartridge is damn interesting as is how Glock beat S&W to the punch. S&W and Winchester had some cartridges and cartridge casings on display at Shot Show. Glock Reps noticed it and actually got hold of a case or two at the show. They then went and designed the Glock 22 and released it months before S&W released the 4006 on the market.

No wonder they didn't do it right the first time and designed exploding guns.

How long did it take the innovators at Glock to figure out the chamber support issue?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#17]
10mm or bust.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

230 grains going in 13 inches beats 180 grains going in 13 1/2 inches.

How exactly?

How does pure mass lend itself to incapacitation potential.  

So it's not pure mass... it's diameter.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The .41 AE was dead before it hit the market. As for the FBI and 10mm Auto. The FBI is a cross section of America. Just like the US Armed Forces and everything else in the US. Not everyone is a 6'2" 230lbs Quarterback.    

I'm 5'4" and a 155lbs and I can handle the 10mm Auto without a problem. The thing is I know that the 10mm Auto is overkill for the intended role. The .40 S&W was a great development.

The entire issue with the FBI wasn't the fact that they were PC. It was that they always admit that what ever issue they have is an equipment issue. The FBI did not not to admit that the Miami Shootout was a failure in training. The FBI is just like the US Army with the issue involving the Beretta. They don't do proper training.

The .41 Action Express was a great idea that wasn't marketed well. Okay, so Israel had Italian made CZ clones chambered in it. Who else chambered guns for it? No ammo companies loaded it. No one backed it. Everyone backed the .40 S&W. Hell, they're so similar that most reloading manuals recommend using .40 S&W load data for the .41 AE

IMI tried the same thing in 1994 with the 9mm AE trying to replicate the .357 Magnum and guess what... it was the same as the .357 Sig.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A bullshit cartridge, with a purely political origin.

Before there ever was a 40 S&W, we had the 41 Action Express.  It does the same job, with a much smarter approach.  There were very nice CZ 75 style pistols, that came with an extra barrel & magazines - you simply swapped the barrel  & shot cheap 9mm to practice, then went back to 41 AE for carry.

The FBI started down the 10mm road, and found out the agents they had to let in because of PC could not handle it.  They had 10mm ammo downloaded, and finally went in search of a less powerful (and smaller) platform.  

There was no way in hell that S&W wanted to compete with a CZ75.  The shitty S&W autos had already had their asses kicked by Beretta over the M9, just 5 years earlier.  So they greased the right palms / paid lobbyists / etc. to convince the FBI to buy a new cartridge that was .010 smaller in diameter

The original IMI loading for the 41AE was a 170 grain bullet @ 1215 fps      

The only good thing to come from the 40S&W was the 357 Sig.

The .41 AE was dead before it hit the market. As for the FBI and 10mm Auto. The FBI is a cross section of America. Just like the US Armed Forces and everything else in the US. Not everyone is a 6'2" 230lbs Quarterback.    

I'm 5'4" and a 155lbs and I can handle the 10mm Auto without a problem. The thing is I know that the 10mm Auto is overkill for the intended role. The .40 S&W was a great development.

The entire issue with the FBI wasn't the fact that they were PC. It was that they always admit that what ever issue they have is an equipment issue. The FBI did not not to admit that the Miami Shootout was a failure in training. The FBI is just like the US Army with the issue involving the Beretta. They don't do proper training.

The .41 Action Express was a great idea that wasn't marketed well. Okay, so Israel had Italian made CZ clones chambered in it. Who else chambered guns for it? No ammo companies loaded it. No one backed it. Everyone backed the .40 S&W. Hell, they're so similar that most reloading manuals recommend using .40 S&W load data for the .41 AE

IMI tried the same thing in 1994 with the 9mm AE trying to replicate the .357 Magnum and guess what... it was the same as the .357 Sig.

I think the Miami shootout showed both training and equipment failures.  They hit Platt multiple times but he didn't go down.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The .356 TSW (356 Team Smith & Wesson) was designed specifically for IPSC and it kicked ass at that...so much so it was banned, killing the round.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Which failed because I think they could have marketed it as a great self defense cartridge.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:34:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think the Miami shootout showed both training and equipment failures.  They hit Platt multiple times but he didn't go down.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A bullshit cartridge, with a purely political origin.

Before there ever was a 40 S&W, we had the 41 Action Express.  It does the same job, with a much smarter approach.  There were very nice CZ 75 style pistols, that came with an extra barrel & magazines - you simply swapped the barrel  & shot cheap 9mm to practice, then went back to 41 AE for carry.

The FBI started down the 10mm road, and found out the agents they had to let in because of PC could not handle it.  They had 10mm ammo downloaded, and finally went in search of a less powerful (and smaller) platform.  

There was no way in hell that S&W wanted to compete with a CZ75.  The shitty S&W autos had already had their asses kicked by Beretta over the M9, just 5 years earlier.  So they greased the right palms / paid lobbyists / etc. to convince the FBI to buy a new cartridge that was .010 smaller in diameter

The original IMI loading for the 41AE was a 170 grain bullet @ 1215 fps      

The only good thing to come from the 40S&W was the 357 Sig.

The Important lesson of the Miami Shoot Out was PENETRATION matters.  

It doesn't matter what bad ass bullet you have, if it never gets deep enough to reach the vitals.

I don't feel over gunned with a .40, or under gunned with a 9mm.    Both will do the trick with proper feeding and aim.

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#22]
I have both 9mm & 40, both great rounds but I didn't ever really care for a .45 until recently when I started thinking about buying a pistol suppressor.

own Glock 26, 23, 22 & Kel-tec PF9......... now looking at HK45 or Glock 41.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#23]
357 magnum>all others
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#24]
.40 is a badass round. 10mm efficient.  It'll fuck somebody up but to hit that hard takes practice and nerves of steel.  Most are better suited for 9mm
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I have both 9mm & 40, both great rounds but I didn't ever really care for a .45 until recently when I started thinking about buying a pistol suppressor.

View Quote
.40 S&W is great for a suppressor.

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:14:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

In reality, the FBI was experimenting with the powder charge necessary to achieve penetration standards and realized that it could be done with a 10mm bullet with a smaller charge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some agents with little hands (ie: women) couldn't handle the recoil of full house 10mm, nor the additional grip frame size.

Practice!!

The FBI had determined that despite the training difficulties they experienced with full house 10mm, they could download that cartridge and still obtain acceptable results.

S&W then  proved that the same ballistics attained by those down loaded 10mm cartridges could be replicated in a cartridge with a shorter case and the .40 S&W was developed.

Training issues with 10mm and the pistols that utilized them did, in fact, lead to the development of .40 S&W.

No chest thumpiing or basement dwelling required.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Congratulations on .40 being around a year longer than 5.7x28.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:21:23 PM EDT
[#29]
This has been in my carry rotation, in all of its too heavy, low capacity, obsolete, DA/SA, thumb break, 40 s&w glory.

Former (short term) KCPD gun:
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:22:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you seen any threaded barrels out there for your 3rd gen S&Ws?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:24:38 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

This has been in my carry rotation, in all of its too heavy, low capacity, obsolete, DA/SA, thumb break, 40 s&w glory.

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/adamtheduke/250ED39B-018D-4807-8730-7440836AAC11_zpsmqrjsx7o.jpg
View Quote

S&W 4026?
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:25:54 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Design of the 3rd Gen factory barrel isn't suppressor friendly. But a Glock 22 is perfect.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:40:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

S&W 4026?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r714/adamtheduke/250ED39B-018D-4807-8730-7440836AAC11_zpsmqrjsx7o.jpg

S&W 4026?

Yep
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:05:56 AM EDT
[#34]
I can't decide whether to transition to the 9mm or the .45 ACP......

.....when I get too feeble to shoot .40.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:07:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
357 magnum>all others
View Quote

A slave to an obsolete platform, though.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:14:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
.223 Rem = 9mm Luger

6.8mm SPC = .40 S&W

.308 Win = .45 ACP
View Quote

.45 ACP is known to occasionally fail to penetrate a windshield (it follows the surface instead).

I think it's more like:

.30 M1 = .45 ACP

.223 Rem = 9mm Luger

6.8 SPC = .40 S&W
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:20:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How long did it take the innovators at Glock to figure out the chamber support issue?
View Quote

Quite  a while.  My first Glock was a Model 23 made in 1993.  I've owned a number of Glock .40s over the years since then, up to a Gen4 Model 22.

If you look at how much of the case is exposed at the ramp, you can see that Glock has been slowly and quietly phasing in chambers that support more of the case.  I see no issue with Glocks of recent manufacture.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:37:13 AM EDT
[#38]
I made myself switch to .40 when I noticed it was often the only pistol round available during the Panics. I'm not well-heeled
enough to buy ammo by the case and stock the Hell up, so availability has to be a consideration to me.

Since then, I've come to really like my Sig .40 and the round it fires.

Never get rid of my .45's or .38/.357 wheelguns, though.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I made myself switch to .40 when I noticed it was often the only pistol round available during the Panics. I'm not well-heeled

enough to buy ammo by the case and stock the Hell up, so availability has to be a consideration to me.

Since then, I've come to really like my Sig .40 and the round it fires.

Never get rid of my .45's or .38/.357 wheelguns, though.
View Quote
Glad you started to enjoy it. What Model Sig?

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:12:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

.45 ACP is known to occasionally fail to penetrate a windshield (it follows the surface instead).

I think it's more like:

.30 M1 = .45 ACP

.223 Rem = 9mm Luger

6.8 SPC = .40 S&W
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
.223 Rem = 9mm Luger

6.8mm SPC = .40 S&W

.308 Win = .45 ACP

I think it's more like:

.30 M1 = .45 ACP

.223 Rem = 9mm Luger

6.8 SPC = .40 S&W

While I understand what you guys are trying to do..   comparing rifle round to handgun rounds is just ... well

I would agree with you... but then we'd all be wrong

.40 is a respectable round that is here to stay
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:39:39 PM EDT
[#41]
I own 2 fotays.  They make major and I can get 21 rounds in a 140mm magazine.  

win and win.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#42]
40S&W:  the official gun of government employees everywhere.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#43]

"I'm a .40 Guy" (The 40 caliber song)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il7nZkYEr4M[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:03:09 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll take the better ballistics of the 40.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Total shit caliber.

<-- Owns 2.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#46]
9mm Luger, no celebration or fanfare.  Just getting the job done from handguns and subguns for well over a century, on all continents, in service with most militaries and police forces.  While gear fanboys debate an extra mm of diameter or an extra grain or two of weight, the Nine has been doing just fine.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#47]
I love these threads...
People claiming .40 gives up ammo capacity, are the same ones wanting a single stack 9mm,,, pure comedy
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why do the 9mm fans have such a hatred for the .40sw

View Quote

Get both
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

9mm > 40 short and weak
View Quote

Not in the USPSA Limited division.

Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#50]
>2015
>Not accepting 9mm as best service caliber
>MFW

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top