[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go smoke outside with the rest of the losers.  

Amen

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Just a bunch of useful idiots for the tobacco industry.  

They see themselves losing major market share and want to make it seem like inhaling water vapor is dangerous.  It's all about the Benjamins.

That and people who love hating on smokers don't want to lose their sense of moral superiority.   They gotta have someone to look down their noses at.  Otherwise they'd realize how pathetic their own lives are.  

The above was true when I switched from Camels to vapor, and it's still true now that I haven't used either for almost a year.    I think of it as methodone for nicotine addicts.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:59:29 AM EDT
[#5]
All of these people commenting on how exhaled vapor smells disgusting. I have no idea what they're vaping but I always get compliments on how good my car smells. I've also had non-smoker/vaper friends purposely move into my cloud so they could smell it lol. You cigarette smokers need to learn to stand down wind and wash your smelly hands and pop a breath mint, sick bastards
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:00:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're right.  We need more laws banning things without proof of any harm.  The government should be empowered to restrict things I don't like because I don't like them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You smokers wouldn't get singled out if you were more considerate of others.  

And we gun owners wouldn't get singled out if we'd just compromise.

Incrementalism.  It's what's for dinner.

Lol. What fucking derpness.

'Its my right to spew my faggot-flavored vape in your face!"

You're right.  We need more laws banning things without proof of any harm.  The government should be empowered to restrict things I don't like because I don't like them.
I never advocated banning vaping. Im advocating vapers to have some fucking consideration of others - or your stupid shit IS going to get banned in public. BTW please stop comparing the right to blow faggot-flavored smoke in my face to the 2A please.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If I'm not mistaken, "vape" still contains high levels of nicotine (the reason people actually "vape". The free mist (stuff not inhaled by the user) is inhaled by those around the user. Now, as I remember, nicotine is a poison. So WHY should I be forced to inhale poison so YOU can be "free"? Your rights end where my nose (and mouth, and lungs) begin.
View Quote
You eat tomato?   Nicotine poison.

As for vaping in public....   I dont do it indoors.  I do it outside just like I did with smoking.   Last thing I need is a bunch of offended pussy fags supportung the government regulating vape stuff so they can recover their lost tobacco revenue from my pocketbook.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:01:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bleach is a poison.

I walked into a daycare once and got a good whiff of Lysol.

Fucking ban that shit already.
View Quote

In what sense is bleach a poison?  If you drink it?

Bleach reportedly kills ebola and other viruses.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because, you can stop any time, right?  It's not that you are addicted or anything, it's not that your will is so weak, that you need to suck on a pipe to get through the day.   It's simply your choice.  You enjoy it.  Uh huh.  And we are the ones with sand in our manginas.  LOL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your Lung Juice problem is not my problem, why do you feel like you can make it my problem?

Terming it a "problem" at all is a sign that one is in need of more frequent applications of mangisil.

Because, you can stop any time, right?  It's not that you are addicted or anything, it's not that your will is so weak, that you need to suck on a pipe to get through the day.   It's simply your choice.  You enjoy it.  Uh huh.  And we are the ones with sand in our manginas.  LOL.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:02:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That and people who love hating on smokers don't want to lose their sense of moral superiority.   They gotta have someone to look down their noses at.  Otherwise they'd realize how pathetic their own lives are.
View Quote

The goto defense, page 1 of the smokers handbook. Neva been done before.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If I want to smell lavender, cinnamon, and licorice I'll go to Yankee Candle or have my wife bake some cookies, not have some guy holding a Star Wars vibrator blow steam in my face at the range.
View Quote

At the range?

Once, when I smoked, a stupid cunt complained about my cigarette smoking in a busy parking lot.

Makes as much sense.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I never advocated banning vaping. Im advocating vapers to have some fucking consideration of others - or your stupid shit IS going to get banned in public. BTW please stop comparing the right to blow faggot-flavored smoke in my face to the 2A please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You smokers wouldn't get singled out if you were more considerate of others.  

And we gun owners wouldn't get singled out if we'd just compromise.

Incrementalism.  It's what's for dinner.

Lol. What fucking derpness.

'Its my right to spew my faggot-flavored vape in your face!"

It's a shame you don't recognize the similarities.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's a shame you don't recognize the similarities.
View Quote

Its a derpin' shame that you think they are similar.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Might as well smoke a stick of incense.

Smells the same.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:21:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
First off, I don't smoke OR vape. And I hate cigarette smoke.

That being said, my girlfriend has tried to quit smoking by vaping.

First off, pomegranate flavor smells AWESOME.

Second, it's entertaining to hear the smokers who don't want to quit smoking all of a sudden be SO concerned with "health issues" of vaping. It's food grade glycerine and flavoring. Just like the fog machines used in nightclubs, as said above. The stuff is completely harmless. Are you "inconvenienced" by smelling an air freshener, or walking by a bakery? Suck it up, buttercup. You sound weak.

There is pushback on vaping by the government and the tobacco companies because the more people that vape, the less tobacco is smoked. They don't get tax money for that. The tobacco companies are losing sales. So, they want to force vapers out into smoking areas, restrict the sale of vaping juice, etc to discourage people from taking up this harmless activity that replaces smoking tobacco. It's about the money.

Of course it's best to not smoke OR vape. But vaping is a much, much better option to someone who is addicted to nicotine and must do one or the other, at least until they're weaned from the habit.
View Quote

^ I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#16]
"I'm going to force you to partake of a nasty smelling concoction created in my basement, by me, containing unknown to you (and maybe science) chemical compounds."

What's not to like?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:31:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
First off, I don't smoke OR vape. And I hate cigarette smoke.

That being said, my girlfriend has tried to quit smoking by vaping.

First off, pomegranate flavor smells AWESOME.

Second, it's entertaining to hear the smokers who don't want to quit smoking all of a sudden be SO concerned with "health issues" of vaping. It's food grade glycerine and flavoring. Just like the fog machines used in nightclubs, as said above. The stuff is completely harmless. Are you "inconvenienced" by smelling an air freshener, or walking by a bakery? Suck it up, buttercup. You sound weak.

There is pushback on vaping by the government and the tobacco companies because the more people that vape, the less tobacco is smoked. They don't get tax money for that. The tobacco companies are losing sales. So, they want to force vapers out into smoking areas, restrict the sale of vaping juice, etc to discourage people from taking up this harmless activity that replaces smoking tobacco. It's about the money.

Of course it's best to not smoke OR vape. But vaping is a much, much better option to someone who is addicted to nicotine and must do one or the other, at least until they're weaned from the habit.
View Quote

Ding ding ding We have the right answer!

For the crowd that says vapor smells like "Moldy gross stuff drrrrr": The only way that is the case, is if you're nose is fucked up, or the one person vaping that you've smelled actually got some sort of vapor that smells like something nasty. They have hundreds (if not thousands) of flavors/smells ranging from birthday cake, to Jack & Coke, various fruits, wintergreen + just about everything, about every kind of adult beverage, maple bars, etc. ALL OF WHICH smell far better than cigarettes or Moldy gross stuff. I call bullshit on your knowledge of vaping.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If I'm not mistaken, "vape" still contains high levels of nicotine (the reason people actually "vape". The free mist (stuff not inhaled by the user) is inhaled by those around the user. Now, as I remember, nicotine is a poison. So WHY should I be forced to inhale poison so YOU can be "free"? Your rights end where my nose (and mouth, and lungs) begin.
View Quote

You are infact, mistaken.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it's true.   Wow!  
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

And it's true.   Wow!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it's true.   Wow!  

You do realize how ridiculously stupid this deflection is, no?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Itll be interesting to see how vaping will affect health because nicotine is still harmfull as it hardens arteries. When people smoke, on average every hour, they smoke a cig for 5 minutes or less, however when people vape, they are usually constantly doing it throughout the day thus having around the clock nicotine which is probably more than some one who smokes a cig for 5 minutes every hour. Cant wait to see the long term effects from vaping. Its better in a sense of not inhaling smoke so your lungs are better off but with round the clock nicotine from vaping, i feel that the people's arteries are seriously at risk.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#22]

This is the thread that officially made me realize that America is lost.

A nation of fucking man children.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I have seen TV commercials for vape stores and the people portrayed are clearly not the brightest or best in our society.

View Quote

They are inhaling chemicals made in dog food factories in china, and you are looking for intellects?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it's true.   Wow!  

Do you realize that it's actually true?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it's true.   Wow!  

But its not. Seriously. I actually sympathize with you guys. I was once in your camp and nicotine addiction was a very hard habit to break.
But never did I smoke where I was not welcome and never did I campaign that doing so was ok and any thing opposite was an infringement of my 'rights'.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"I'm going to force you to partake of a nasty smelling concoction created in my basement, by me, containing unknown to you (and maybe science) chemical compounds."

What's not to like?
View Quote

Same thing I do whenever I fart in an elevator or on the subway.  Just sayin'.  

Ain't nobody trying to make farting illegal.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your Lung Juice problem is not my problem, why do you feel like you can make it my problem?

Terming it a "problem" at all is a sign that one is in need of more frequent applications of mangisil.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj241/proud2deviate/jerkit-1.gif

Addicts going to addict.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Itll be interesting to see how vaping will affect health because nicotine is still harmfull as it hardens arteries. When people smoke, on average every hour, they smoke a cig for 5 minutes or less, however when people vape, they are usually constantly doing it throughout the day thus having around the clock nicotine which is probably more than some one who smokes a cig for 5 minutes every hour. Cant wait to see the long term effects from vaping. Its better in a sense of not inhaling smoke so your lungs are better off but with round the clock nicotine from vaping, i feel that the people's arteries are seriously at risk.
View Quote

I went from full strength to zero over about 4 months and then kept using it at zero nicotine for about 6 months until I started forgetting to bring the thing with me when I went out.  

There are a few people who abuse anything.  Not everyone does.  Please don't make it harder for folks to use a thing that can HONESTLY help them get away from a smoking addiction.

It really made the difference for me.  Cutting the process in half (the habit away from the substance) was what made it work.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

we choose to go to a range - that's our choice. We don't choose to have people light up or tape around us - there is a difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do any of you ever stand around a campfire?  If so I'll bet you're getting tons more "poisons" from that than any vaping device could ever put out.  It's all about control for some apparently.

And some of us actually shoot our guns, we breath in un burned powder, vaporized lead and copper.
Ever wonder what is in that stinky wolf or that other stuff that smells like cat piss?

I would love to hear some of you guys tell other people at the range to stop shooting because you dislike the aroma or their ammo.
What the hell happens when you guys smell someone touch off a black powder rifle?

we choose to go to a range - that's our choice. We don't choose to have people light up or tape around us - there is a difference.

You "choose" to go out in public, where you're around other people, many of whom may do things which you may not like seeing, hearing or smelling.

Suck it up, buttercup.

If the world offers you offense, feel free to stay in the basement.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You "choose" to go out in public, where you're around other people, many of whom may do things which you may not like seeing, hearing or smelling.

Suck it up, buttercup.

View Quote

The irony. I dont have the willpower to stop, so you just better accept it. How about you suck it up and go outside buttercup... or cant you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:07:48 PM EDT
[#31]
But it's still okay to point and laugh, right?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
But its not. Seriously. I actually sympathize with you guys. I was once in your camp and nicotine addiction was a very hard habit to break.
But never did I smoke where I was not welcome and never did I campaign that doing so was ok and any thing opposite was an infringement of my 'rights'.
View Quote

Why is it that the former smokers always the biggest douchebags about it?

I think it's because they still want to smoke, and they're pissed that they caved to bully pressure from the prohibitionists and government, and they're angry when they see other people just doing what they want to do and not caring what people think.

It's like vegans that decide they're anti-hunting.  They invent this fantasy world where animals are special, and they project their own guilt onto others because they can't admit that, deep down, they really just want a cheeseburger.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The irony. I dont have the willpower to stop, so you just better accept it. How about you suck it up and go outside buttercup... or cant you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suck it up, buttercup.

I don't have the *desire* to stop.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Why is it that the former smokers always the biggest douchebags about it?

I think it's because they still want to smoke, and they're pissed that they caved to bully pressure from the prohibitionists and government, and they're angry when they see other people just doing what they want to do and not caring what people think.

It's like vegans that decide they're anti-hunting.  They invent this fantasy world where animals are special, and they project their own guilt onto others because they can't admit that, deep down, they really just want a cheeseburger.
View Quote

Or it could just be that I got tired of feeling like shit? I got tired of crashing everyday at 2pm. Tired of waking up with no energy. Tired of having no lungs to do anything? Tired of wasting the $. Its super cool at first when you are a teen - but it becomes a burden. Of course you know all of this but are still in denial.

Trust me I have no desire to smoke ever again.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I usually go to the bathroom and sneak a vape...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some people walk around blowing vapor around everyone.  Those people are assholes.  Not all of us do that.  They are the equivalent of the gun owners sweeping people at the range.  There's a lot of them, but they are the minority.

I treat my ecig like I did my regular cigarettes.  I've never used it inside a public space.  The only thing I do with my ecig, that I didn't do with regular cigs, is use it inside my own home.

I usually go to the bathroom and sneak a vape...

And who would know or care?

If nobody saw you, nobody would comment or find it offensive.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Kicked my 20 year habit with it,  wife loves the smell of my pomegranate lemonade juice.  I only vape indoors at my house.  Eat a dick if you don't like it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What bugs most folks is that it "looks" like smoking.

The "juice" does not need to contain glycerin in order to be an effective drug delivery system.  It contains glycerin so that the 'vapor' is translucent.

The whole POINT is that it "looks" like you're smoking.  If the exhaled product were completely translucent, it wouldn't have nearly the appeal that it does.

And part of that appeal is that it gets the pansies all twisted up about it.

"Oh, you can't smoke inside!  Oh, secondhand smoke!  My health!  Your rights end where my nose begins!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

Anyone who can't be around a cigarette is a pussy.  Period.  I don't give a shit what you're going to try to argue.  Oh, but I have asthma!  Shut the fuck up.  You're a fucking weepy little pussy, and you cried long enough with a bunch of other weepy little pussies to get the government to bully the cool kids for you.  Aren't you a fucking hero, huh?

Secondhand smoke is not dangerous.  The dosage level is so low, that even continuous lifelong exposure, for an otherwise healthy person, it's all but meaningless.  You're going to sit there and bitch about what other people do, and then pull your fat ass through the drive-through for a Big Mac and a large Coke, right?  Shut the fuck up, you know you do.  Because you're a weepy little pussy.  You can't be bothered to do anything for yourself, so you want the government to regulate other people's behavior.

And some of you pussies dare to post on here about how you support freedom.  Bullshit.  No, you don't.  You just want the freedoms you want, and fuck everyone else.  And you're somehow surprised that all the shit you want to do is micro-regulated for no good reason?  Buy a ticket for the fucking clue train, Sherlock.  Your pussy behavior is exactly why we're all in this fucking regulatory hell in the first place.

"Yeah, but I just don't like smoking."  Alright, twinkletoes, congratufuckinglations.  Shut the fuck up and go text your therapist

But vapers aren't working on the solution.  Vaping is the Sig Brace of the smoking world.  Sure, it's only 'not smoking' because of a technicality.
You SHOULD be able to light up a fucking cigarette anywhere you damn well please.
But just like open carry activism doesn't win any converts, vaping exists just to piss off the weepy pussies out there.  Which is fine and all, fuck 'em, but it's not going to be a solution.

I hate to say it, but smokers are going to need numbers if they're going to win their rights back.  The small minority of people like me who don't smoke, but who can recognize and appreciate freedom for the sake of freedom aren't going to be enough to do anything.

Maybe the marijuana thing will work out in your favor, I don't know.  But y'all need to get about twice the numbers you have to start winning any of your rights back.  Sorry, that's just a simple fact about living in this country.  Your rights are always on auction to the majority vote because most people are pussies and idiots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the nasty smell, not the vapor that bugs most folks. Take that shit outside.

The "juice" does not need to contain glycerin in order to be an effective drug delivery system.  It contains glycerin so that the 'vapor' is translucent.

The whole POINT is that it "looks" like you're smoking.  If the exhaled product were completely translucent, it wouldn't have nearly the appeal that it does.

"Oh, you can't smoke inside!  Oh, secondhand smoke!  My health!  Your rights end where my nose begins!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

Anyone who can't be around a cigarette is a pussy.  Period.  I don't give a shit what you're going to try to argue.  Oh, but I have asthma!  Shut the fuck up.  You're a fucking weepy little pussy, and you cried long enough with a bunch of other weepy little pussies to get the government to bully the cool kids for you.  Aren't you a fucking hero, huh?

Secondhand smoke is not dangerous.  The dosage level is so low, that even continuous lifelong exposure, for an otherwise healthy person, it's all but meaningless.  You're going to sit there and bitch about what other people do, and then pull your fat ass through the drive-through for a Big Mac and a large Coke, right?  Shut the fuck up, you know you do.  Because you're a weepy little pussy.  You can't be bothered to do anything for yourself, so you want the government to regulate other people's behavior.

And some of you pussies dare to post on here about how you support freedom.  Bullshit.  No, you don't.  You just want the freedoms you want, and fuck everyone else.  And you're somehow surprised that all the shit you want to do is micro-regulated for no good reason?  Buy a ticket for the fucking clue train, Sherlock.  Your pussy behavior is exactly why we're all in this fucking regulatory hell in the first place.

"Yeah, but I just don't like smoking."  Alright, twinkletoes, congratufuckinglations.  Shut the fuck up and go text your therapist

But vapers aren't working on the solution.  Vaping is the Sig Brace of the smoking world.  Sure, it's only 'not smoking' because of a technicality.
You SHOULD be able to light up a fucking cigarette anywhere you damn well please.
But just like open carry activism doesn't win any converts, vaping exists just to piss off the weepy pussies out there.  Which is fine and all, fuck 'em, but it's not going to be a solution.

I hate to say it, but smokers are going to need numbers if they're going to win their rights back.  The small minority of people like me who don't smoke, but who can recognize and appreciate freedom for the sake of freedom aren't going to be enough to do anything.

Maybe the marijuana thing will work out in your favor, I don't know.  But y'all need to get about twice the numbers you have to start winning any of your rights back.  Sorry, that's just a simple fact about living in this country.  Your rights are always on auction to the majority vote because most people are pussies and idiots.

Outstanding.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm OK with it as long as it doesn't smell like a fresh dog turd or rotting corpse.

Problem is where I work 80% of the employees vape indoors and there is this persistent low hanging fog layer about four feet above the floor.  That doesn't bother me nearly as much as the shit they mix in there for flavors.  We're talking some alchemist mixtures like choco-straw-rasp-blue-vanilla-grapefruit.  May taste like a fruit basket to the vapers but the excess smells like hot garbage floating through the air and the leftover flavorants leave a hanging fog that lasts for hours.

I'm not anti-vaping, just anti disgusting stinky vaping.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the nasty smell, not the vapor that bugs most folks. Take that shit outside.

And that is how it is done gentlemen.

Bravo Trojan, out fucking standing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suck it up, buttercup.

Isn't that what the majority of addicts say?  Then they start saying, "I can stop anytime I want, I just don't want to, because I get so much pleasure from my drug..."
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Go smoke outside with the rest of the losers.  

View Quote

And make sure you clock out, too.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Why should non addicts be forced to breathe your carcinogen laden shit?
View Quote
Unless the two of you are in a phone booth, no one is forcing anything.

If don't like it, move. Thats what all the internet "patriots" keep telling the members from California. Just move. See how simple that is?

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Isn't that what the majority of addicts say?  Then they start saying, "I can stop anytime I want, I just don't want to, because I get so much pleasure from my drug..."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suck it up, buttercup.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:35:16 PM EDT
[#44]
LOL, point out the hypocrisy, then post the picture, you sort of got it backwards.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Take this gayness to the vapers den troll.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suck it up, buttercup.

Why do people automatically assume that you must be an addict if you use tobacco products.  I smoke a pipe or cigar on occasion, maybe use chew every once in a while.   Sometimes I will go weeks in between uses.  

It's like calling someone who drinks a beer occasionally an alcoholic.

I understand it is very addictive, but it can be used in moderation.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm not afraid of it, but man, that stuff smells like wet humid mold or something.  it's gross.
View Quote

Really? The stuff we get usually smells like an explosion of sweet tarts and mint.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Why do people automatically assume that you must be an addict if you use tobacco products.  I smoke a pipe or cigar on occasion, maybe use chew every once in a while.   Sometimes I will go weeks in between uses.  

It's like calling someone who drinks a beer occasionally an alcoholic.

I understand it is very addictive, but it can be used in moderation.

View Quote

Which they do, all the time.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:37:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
To each their own, but I have to say it does make me cringe thinking that I am inhaling something that was in someone's wet lungs prior to entering my respiratory system.....just sayin.
View Quote

Do you cringe at the thought of inhaling air that someone just exhaled from their wet lungs?

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why should non addicts be forced to breathe your carcinogen laden shit?
View Quote

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top