View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
poll fail

Are people who vape too stupid to know first of all they are not smoking and second and most importantly that they are too stupid to know that they look stupid with a piece of plastic with a light on the end stuck in their face

ETA: and they stink just as bad or worse than the real stuff

As a former smoker, I say bullshit.

Some of the cheapo ecigs really do smell terrible.  Like the ones they sell at most gas stations.

Worse than a cigarette?

I don't think so, personally.  But they definitely don't smell "good", like good liquid does.  

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If I'm not mistaken, "vape" still contains high levels of nicotine (the reason people actually "vape". The free mist (stuff not inhaled by the user) is inhaled by those around the user. Now, as I remember, nicotine is a poison. So WHY should I be forced to inhale poison so YOU can be "free"? Your rights end where my nose (and mouth, and lungs) begin.
View Quote

This.

I was going to ask (half seriously, half facetiously) "so there is zero nicotine in the exhaled vapor?"
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I really dont give a fuck how harmless it is.  I dont want something that smells like a rotten asshole blown into my face.  Just be considerate of others, its really not that difficult a concept to grasp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First off, I don't smoke OR vape. And I hate cigarette smoke.

That being said, my girlfriend has tried to quit smoking by vaping.

First off, pomegranate flavor smells AWESOME.

Second, it's entertaining to hear the smokers who don't want to quit smoking all of a sudden be SO concerned with "health issues" of vaping. It's food grade glycerine and flavoring. Just like the fog machines used in nightclubs, as said above. The stuff is completely harmless. Are you "inconvenienced" by smelling an air freshener, or walking by a bakery? Suck it up, buttercup. You sound weak.

There is pushback on vaping by the government and the tobacco companies because the more people that vape, the less tobacco is smoked. They don't get tax money for that. The tobacco companies are losing sales. So, they want to force vapers out into smoking areas, restrict the sale of vaping juice, etc to discourage people from taking up this harmless activity that replaces smoking tobacco. It's about the money.

Of course it's best to not smoke OR vape. But vaping is a much, much better option to someone who is addicted to nicotine and must do one or the other, at least until they're weaned from the habit.

I really dont give a fuck how harmless it is.  I dont want something that smells like a rotten asshole blown into my face.  Just be considerate of others, its really not that difficult a concept to grasp.

Funny, I've never seen that flavor advertised at any of the vape shops.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#4]
This is worse than a AKM thread on DU.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No.   It's the same as VaJayJay.    Same as Shotty.      Willfully ignorant and juvenile, but not in a funny way, as in the word, "Tarded" or "Asshat"

I think it's the white-nerd-hipster aspect that makes it most annoying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Am I the only one who finds the word "vape" to be annoying?

No.   It's the same as VaJayJay.    Same as Shotty.      Willfully ignorant and juvenile, but not in a funny way, as in the word, "Tarded" or "Asshat"

I think it's the white-nerd-hipster aspect that makes it most annoying.

On the rare occasions where I use the word, I pronounce it with a short "a" like vapping (as in fapping) just for the ensuing correction and associated lulz.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I love cigarettes, both electronic and non, because they give me all of the information that I need to know regarding a persons character, their ability to make sound decisions, and their levels of self control. Kind of like big nasty tattoos, flat brimmed hats, liberal bumper stickers, and other "this person is not worth your time" indicators.

It's funny that you people even entertain these types of discussions. "Heh heh what do you think they prefer, the vape smell or the smoke smell? Heh"

Maybe I'm the only one, but beyond chuckling to myself at the neediness and overall lack-of-control (and tact) of vapers sucking on their stupid lightsaber contraption, I doesn't really net a second thought.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:47:03 AM EDT
[#7]
What if I just don't like the smell? Is that ok?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:50:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
To each their own, but I have to say it does make me cringe thinking that I am inhaling something that was in someone's wet lungs prior to entering my respiratory system.....just sayin.
View Quote

You mean like all the air other humans exhale around you all day?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My friend's bar banned it over a year ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of that vape shit smells like a bag full of assholes.
There's a local pizza joint that has already banned vaporizers.

My friend's bar banned it over a year ago.

Y U NO NY?

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First off, I don't smoke OR vape. And I hate cigarette smoke.

That being said, my girlfriend has tried to quit smoking by vaping.

First off, pomegranate flavor smells AWESOME.

Second, it's entertaining to hear the smokers who don't want to quit smoking all of a sudden be SO concerned with "health issues" of vaping. It's food grade glycerine and flavoring. Just like the fog machines used in nightclubs, as said above. The stuff is completely harmless. Are you "inconvenienced" by smelling an air freshener, or walking by a bakery? Suck it up, buttercup. You sound weak.

There is pushback on vaping by the government and the tobacco companies because the more people that vape, the less tobacco is smoked. They don't get tax money for that. The tobacco companies are losing sales. So, they want to force vapers out into smoking areas, restrict the sale of vaping juice, etc to discourage people from taking up this harmless activity that replaces smoking tobacco. It's about the money.

Of course it's best to not smoke OR vape. But vaping is a much, much better option to someone who is addicted to nicotine and must do one or the other, at least until they're weaned from the habit.

I used one juice called Smurf Piss.  It was actually pretty good.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
To each their own, but I have to say it does make me cringe thinking that I am inhaling something that was in someone's wet lungs prior to entering my respiratory system.....just sayin.
View Quote

Do you walk around with your own private oxygen supply or something?  If not you are breathing in air that was in other peoples lungs all the time
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#12]
What you think you like while "vaping":

What you actually look like while "vaping":

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:19:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Some of you are fucking asshats.

If I choose to sit around a campfire inhaling toxins from wood thats my choice. If I choose to be in a club inhaling smoke machine glycerin thats my choice. If I choose to be in a cigar-bar inhaling cigar smoke thats my choice. If I choose to be in JCPenney getting blasted by perfumes thats my choice.

Its your choice to vape faggoty-assed smelling e-cigs. Dont make it everyone elses. Take it outside or do it in your own home, the universe doesn't revolve around your hipster world.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#14]
>Bad ass, individualist Gun Guys.
>Worried about what they "look like."

You guys need to stop worrying about my vape and go tape more glosticks to your Keymod handquard.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

It's one of those keywords people use to immediately let me know I am dealing with a shitbag.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#16]
I wouldn't be close enough to any clown who "vapes" to know.
Attention whores gonna attention whore.
BTW: Is there a way to put whole forums on ignore? Seriously. There a few that just take up space when I browse Active Topics.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. And I own one of the things. I refuse to call the activity "vaping", and I want to punch the next person who refers to a cigarette as an "analog".

I don't know why it gets on my nerves, but it does.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#18]
WTF else are you going to call it?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm gonna say no.

While I understand that vaping generally produces no carcinogenic smoke and can be set up to produce no visible smoke or detectable smell, many papers make their own liquid. There's no way to tell what someone has in their vaporizer in public - so it seems entirely reasonable to ask someone not to vape near you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Most people are too stupid to live.  Unfortunately, it's illegal to kill them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:35:25 AM EDT
[#21]
No, because fuck people who vape. You're not cool.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#22]
The "secondhand smoke" thing was mostly bullshit and handwringing.  Extending that out to e-cig vapor leaves the vague scientific underpinning completely and just zooms out through interstellar space, arriving quickly at the Tard Nebula.

You can't prove a lack of harm.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:38:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Go smoke outside with the rest of the losers.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
[div style='text-align: center;']AFRAID OF SECONDHAND VAPING
http://static1.amiado.com/amstorage/partyguide/eventpictures/2014/404861/xlarge_default/wolfpack-vegas-dance-club-2014-11-15-party-2371-795205811.jpg
LOVES THE DANCE CLUB WITH THE FOG MACHINE

View Quote

Damn that forehead.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Judging from dinner pics and what are you drinking threads most of GD will be dead from alcoholic liver disease or obesity long before the "poisons" of second hand vapor.
I do not smoke or vape and do not care if others do.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Judging from dinner pics and what are you drinking threads most of GD will be dead from alcoholic liver disease or obesity long before the "poisons" of second hand vapor.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Poll fail!  

Poll should read

Who is more stupid?

1.  Someone who starts smoking knowing it's bad for you.

2.  Someone who doesn't start smoking knowing it's bad for you.

I could give a shit if you smoke or vape.  If your going to do it follow the same rules smokers have to follow.  I always love watching the smokers freezing their asses off on those cold frigid days to get their fix and us non smokers are too stupid to live?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Your Lung Juice problem is not my problem, why do you feel like you can make it my problem?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:03:54 AM EDT
[#29]
There was a time when people would say the same about cigarette smoke.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Your Lung Juice problem is not my problem, why do you feel like you can make it my problem?
View Quote

Terming it a "problem" at all is a sign that one is in need of more frequent applications of mangisil.

I'm betting that some of you suffer from particularly rank halitosis that you don't even know about by virtue of the forgiving grace of everyone you encounter. There is a major difference between taking offense to something and that something being offensive.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I love cigarettes, both electronic and non, because they give me all of the information that I need to know regarding a persons character, their ability to make sound decisions, and their levels of self control. Kind of like big nasty tattoos, flat brimmed hats, liberal bumper stickers, and other "this person is not worth your time" indicators.

It's funny that you people even entertain these types of discussions. "Heh heh what do you think they prefer, the vape smell or the smoke smell? Heh"

Maybe I'm the only one, but beyond chuckling to myself at the neediness and overall lack-of-control (and tact) of vapers sucking on their stupid lightsaber contraption, I doesn't really net a second thought.

View Quote

Lol, so I take it you're a testament to human fitness yourself? No fast food? No drinks?
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Terming it a "problem" at all is a sign that one is in need of more frequent applications of mangisil.

I'm betting that some of you suffer from particularly rank halitosis that you don't even know about by virtue of the forgiving grace of everyone you encounter. There is a major difference between taking offense to something and that something being offensive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Translation: "Im here, im queer, im near - now deal with me in all my fabulousness being in your face!"
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#33]
If I want to smell lavender, cinnamon, and licorice I'll go to Yankee Candle or have my wife bake some cookies, not have some guy holding a Star Wars vibrator blow steam in my face at the range.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's the nasty smell, not the vapor that bugs most folks. Take that shit outside.
View Quote

What bugs most folks is that it "looks" like smoking.

The "juice" does not need to contain glycerin in order to be an effective drug delivery system.  It contains glycerin so that the 'vapor' is translucent.

The whole POINT is that it "looks" like you're smoking.  If the exhaled product were completely translucent, it wouldn't have nearly the appeal that it does.

And part of that appeal is that it gets the pansies all twisted up about it.

"Oh, you can't smoke inside!  Oh, secondhand smoke!  My health!  Your rights end where my nose begins!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

Anyone who can't be around a cigarette is a pussy.  Period.  I don't give a shit what you're going to try to argue.  Oh, but I have asthma!  Shut the fuck up.  You're a fucking weepy little pussy, and you cried long enough with a bunch of other weepy little pussies to get the government to bully the cool kids for you.  Aren't you a fucking hero, huh?

Secondhand smoke is not dangerous.  The dosage level is so low, that even continuous lifelong exposure, for an otherwise healthy person, it's all but meaningless.  You're going to sit there and bitch about what other people do, and then pull your fat ass through the drive-through for a Big Mac and a large Coke, right?  Shut the fuck up, you know you do.  Because you're a weepy little pussy.  You can't be bothered to do anything for yourself, so you want the government to regulate other people's behavior.

And some of you pussies dare to post on here about how you support freedom.  Bullshit.  No, you don't.  You just want the freedoms you want, and fuck everyone else.  And you're somehow surprised that all the shit you want to do is micro-regulated for no good reason?  Buy a ticket for the fucking clue train, Sherlock.  Your pussy behavior is exactly why we're all in this fucking regulatory hell in the first place.

"Yeah, but I just don't like smoking."  Alright, twinkletoes, congratufuckinglations.  Shut the fuck up and go text your therapist

But vapers aren't working on the solution.  Vaping is the Sig Brace of the smoking world.  Sure, it's only 'not smoking' because of a technicality.
You SHOULD be able to light up a fucking cigarette anywhere you damn well please.
But just like open carry activism doesn't win any converts, vaping exists just to piss off the weepy pussies out there.  Which is fine and all, fuck 'em, but it's not going to be a solution.

I hate to say it, but smokers are going to need numbers if they're going to win their rights back.  The small minority of people like me who don't smoke, but who can recognize and appreciate freedom for the sake of freedom aren't going to be enough to do anything.

Maybe the marijuana thing will work out in your favor, I don't know.  But y'all need to get about twice the numbers you have to start winning any of your rights back.  Sorry, that's just a simple fact about living in this country.  Your rights are always on auction to the majority vote because most people are pussies and idiots.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:26:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Obesity is a serious issue with gun owners.  Fatties gonna fat.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This.

I was going to ask (half seriously, half facetiously) "so there is zero nicotine in the exhaled vapor?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I'm not mistaken, "vape" still contains high levels of nicotine (the reason people actually "vape". The free mist (stuff not inhaled by the user) is inhaled by those around the user. Now, as I remember, nicotine is a poison. So WHY should I be forced to inhale poison so YOU can be "free"? Your rights end where my nose (and mouth, and lungs) begin.

This.

Bleach is a poison.

I walked into a daycare once and got a good whiff of Lysol.

Fucking ban that shit already.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And some of us actually shoot our guns, we breath in un burned powder, vaporized lead and copper.
Ever wonder what is in that stinky wolf or that other stuff that smells like cat piss?

I would love to hear some of you guys tell other people at the range to stop shooting because you dislike the aroma or their ammo.
What the hell happens when you guys smell someone touch off a black powder rifle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do any of you ever stand around a campfire?  If so I'll bet you're getting tons more "poisons" from that than any vaping device could ever put out.  It's all about control for some apparently.

And some of us actually shoot our guns, we breath in un burned powder, vaporized lead and copper.
Ever wonder what is in that stinky wolf or that other stuff that smells like cat piss?

I would love to hear some of you guys tell other people at the range to stop shooting because you dislike the aroma or their ammo.
What the hell happens when you guys smell someone touch off a black powder rifle?

we choose to go to a range - that's our choice. We don't choose to have people light up or tape around us - there is a difference.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The "secondhand smoke" thing was mostly bullshit and handwringing.  Extending that out to e-cig vapor leaves the vague scientific underpinning completely and just zooms out through interstellar space, arriving quickly at the Tard Nebula.

You can't prove a lack of harm.
View Quote

Perhaps not, but I sure do enjoy being able to go to a restaurant now and eat a meal without having to suck down some thoughtless prick's(or cunt, as the case may be) smoke.

You smokers wouldn't get singled out if you were more considerate of others.  You *know* the shit stinks to high heaven, you *know* non smokers do not want to breathe the shit, and yet smokers still cant seem to grasp that they are the ones ostracizing themselves due to their own, controllable actions.

Smoke all you want, it's your right, just don't act all surprised and pissed off when people tell you to GTFO because they don't want to breathe/smell that shit.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:39:16 AM EDT
[#39]
This is almost as good as an airplane/treadmill thread.

In this tard universe, we mix propylene glycol, nicotine, and an artificial flavor - which contains things like isobutyl anthranilate.  Then we heat it with a red hot nickel / chrome / aluminum / iron wire to produce a vapor.

The vape heads seem to believe there is a magic filter in their lung tissue. All of the nicotine, toxic flavor chemicals etc. are completely removed from the vapor, and only water vapor exits their lungs.  

Is it a health problem from 4 feet away? probably not.  But it sure as hell is not "water vapor" they are exhaling.

Bunch of pussies anyway.  If you want to get a buzz from your battery powered pacifier go ahead - but ditch the silly nicotine & fill that thing up with toluene.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You smokers wouldn't get singled out if you were more considerate of others.  
View Quote

And we gun owners wouldn't get singled out if we'd just compromise.

Incrementalism.  It's what's for dinner.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#41]
The vaping craze is picking up speed. If it helps people quit smoking then thats all well and good, but has that stuff been tested for carcinogens and stuff? Whos to say that in 20 years all of the people who were big in to vaping are all ate up with the cancer and other various sickness.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Around here only a young guy with a murse will vape. He will only do it indoors and he will wave his e-cigarette around like a fairy for everyone to see. I'm not afraid of that exhaled concoction you call "vape", I'm scared you're going to hit me in the face with that damn thing.

Go be different somewhere else, nobody at JC Penny gives a shit.
View Quote

I know, right? I have seen some that were the size of a brick or a police baton.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#43]
What about folks who enjoy the second hand vape?

All the benefits of vaping with no cost to them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. What fucking derpness.

'Its my right to spew my faggot-flavored vape in your face!"
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:46:52 AM EDT
[#45]
"Everyone who engages in recreational drug use are weak human beings, and I laugh at them because I'm so superior!"

*Sips coffee and basks in own euphoria*

~GD Hero
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because, you can stop any time, right?  It's not that you are addicted or anything, it's not that your will is so weak, that you need to suck on a pipe to get through the day.   It's simply your choice.  You enjoy it.  Uh huh.  And we are the ones with sand in our manginas.  LOL.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:50:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"Everyone who engages in recreational drug use are weak human beings, and I laugh at them because I'm so superior!"

*Sips coffee and basks in own euphoria*

~GD Hero
View Quote

I see what you did there...
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right.  We need more laws banning things without proof of any harm.  The government should be empowered to restrict things I don't like because I don't like them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:50:37 AM EDT
[#49]
I have seen TV commercials for vape stores and the people portrayed are clearly not the brightest or best in our society.

Link Posted: 11/19/2014 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The "juice" does not need to contain glycerin in order to be an effective drug delivery system.  It contains glycerin so that the 'vapor' is translucent.

The whole POINT is that it "looks" like you're smoking.  If the exhaled product were completely translucent, it wouldn't have nearly the appeal that it does.

"Oh, you can't smoke inside!  Oh, secondhand smoke!  My health!  Your rights end where my nose begins!  THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

Anyone who can't be around a cigarette is a pussy.  Period.  I don't give a shit what you're going to try to argue.  Oh, but I have asthma!  Shut the fuck up.  You're a fucking weepy little pussy, and you cried long enough with a bunch of other weepy little pussies to get the government to bully the cool kids for you.  Aren't you a fucking hero, huh?

Secondhand smoke is not dangerous.  The dosage level is so low, that even continuous lifelong exposure, for an otherwise healthy person, it's all but meaningless.  You're going to sit there and bitch about what other people do, and then pull your fat ass through the drive-through for a Big Mac and a large Coke, right?  Shut the fuck up, you know you do.  Because you're a weepy little pussy.  You can't be bothered to do anything for yourself, so you want the government to regulate other people's behavior.

And some of you pussies dare to post on here about how you support freedom.  Bullshit.  No, you don't.  You just want the freedoms you want, and fuck everyone else.  And you're somehow surprised that all the shit you want to do is micro-regulated for no good reason?  Buy a ticket for the fucking clue train, Sherlock.  Your pussy behavior is exactly why we're all in this fucking regulatory hell in the first place.

"Yeah, but I just don't like smoking."  Alright, twinkletoes, congratufuckinglations.  Shut the fuck up and go text your therapist

But vapers aren't working on the solution.  Vaping is the Sig Brace of the smoking world.  Sure, it's only 'not smoking' because of a technicality.
You SHOULD be able to light up a fucking cigarette anywhere you damn well please.
But just like open carry activism doesn't win any converts, vaping exists just to piss off the weepy pussies out there.  Which is fine and all, fuck 'em, but it's not going to be a solution.

I hate to say it, but smokers are going to need numbers if they're going to win their rights back.  The small minority of people like me who don't smoke, but who can recognize and appreciate freedom for the sake of freedom aren't going to be enough to do anything.

Maybe the marijuana thing will work out in your favor, I don't know.  But y'all need to get about twice the numbers you have to start winning any of your rights back.  Sorry, that's just a simple fact about living in this country.  Your rights are always on auction to the majority vote because most people are pussies and idiots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's the nasty smell, not the vapor that bugs most folks. Take that shit outside.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top